The Mafia And His Queen

By Miss-Lynn

β€’ Roxie is running away from her past with her seven year old daughter. After moving to a new city, she ends... More

Before You Read - πŸ–€
Chapter 1 - πŸ–€
Chapter 2 - πŸ–€
Chapter 3 - πŸ–€
Chapter 4 - πŸ–€
Chapter 5 - πŸ–€
Chapter 6 - πŸ–€
Chapter 7 - πŸ–€
Chapter 8 - πŸ–€
Chapter 9 - πŸ–€
Chapter 10 - πŸ–€
Chapter 11 - πŸ–€
Chapter 12 - πŸ–€
Chapter 13 - πŸ–€
Chapter 14 - πŸ–€
Chapter 15 - πŸ–€
Chapter 16 - πŸ–€
Chapter 17 - πŸ–€
Chapter 18 - πŸ–€
Chapter 19 - πŸ–€
Chapter 20 - πŸ–€
Chapter 21 - πŸ–€
Chapter 22 - πŸ–€
Chapter 23 - πŸ–€
Chapter 24 - πŸ–€
Chapter 25 - πŸ–€
Chapter 26 - πŸ–€
Chapter 27 - πŸ–€
Chapter 28 - πŸ–€
Chapter 29 - πŸ–€
Chapter 30 - πŸ–€
Chapter 31 - πŸ–€
Chapter 32 - πŸ–€
Chapter 33 - πŸ–€
Chapter 34 - πŸ–€
Chapter 35 - πŸ–€
Chapter 36 - πŸ–€
Chapter 37 - πŸ–€
Chapter 38 - πŸ–€
Chapter 39 - πŸ–€
Chapter 40 - πŸ–€
Chapter 41 - πŸ–€
Chapter 43 - πŸ–€
Chapter 44 - πŸ–€
Chapter 45 - πŸ–€
Chapter 46 - πŸ–€
Chapter 47 - πŸ–€
Chapter 48 - πŸ–€
Chapter 49 - πŸ–€
Chapter 50 - πŸ–€
Chapter 51 - πŸ–€
Chapter 52 - πŸ–€
Chapter 53 - πŸ–€
Chapter 54 - πŸ–€
Chapter 55 - πŸ–€
Chapter 56 - πŸ–€
Chapter 57 - πŸ–€
Chapter 58 - πŸ–€
Chapter 59 - πŸ–€
Chapter 60 - πŸ–€
Chapter 61 - πŸ–€
Chapter 62 - πŸ–€
Chapter 63 - πŸ–€
Chapter 64 - πŸ–€
Chapter 65 - πŸ–€
Chapter 66 - πŸ–€
Chapter 67 - πŸ–€
Chapter 68 - πŸ–€
Chapter 69 - πŸ–€
Chapter 70 - πŸ–€
Bonus Chapter - πŸ–€
New Book Announcement - πŸ–€

Chapter 42 - πŸ–€

84.9K 2.1K 1.1K
By Miss-Lynn

•Roxie's POV ~

The three of us got back to Damon's place about two hours ago. On our way back, it started to rain hard. I took Lily a bath as soon as we got to his place before going in the shower myself.

As I stand in front of the sink in Lily's bathroom, I realize that I don't have any clothes. Before we left, I took mine and Lily's clothes with me but obviously, Damon bought her some more when ever she came over.

I'm going to have to go shopping for a lot of new clothes and lingerie since everything I own burned with my apartment.

I turn my head when I hear Damon's voice on the other side of the door, "Are you hungry princess?"

"Yeah, can I have some ice cream?" Lily asks him.

I hear Lily jump off of the bed before he says, "Sure, where's mommy at?"

"She's in the bathroom taking a shower." Lily tells him.

"Hmm.. why don't you go downstairs to the living room? I think I saw uncle Jax there and when I go back downstairs, I'll serve you some ice cream." He says before I hear her say okay and then exit the room.

Damon starts walking towards the bathroom, his foot steps getting louder. I pick up the towel that's wrapped around my body a little bit more and hold it tightly against me.

The door swings open and I turn around to see Damon standing at the doorway. His eyes lower, looking over my entire body before landing on my face again.

He starts walking towards me and I hold out my right hand, "Stop."

Instead of listening, he ignores me as he keeps walking, grabs my hand in his and pushes me against the sink. His face is so close to mine, I could feel his hot breath hitting my skin, making me shiver.

I feel his right hand move to my inner right thigh. His touch is light as he slowly slides his fingers up my thigh.

"Don't." I say to him but he doesn't listen.

Once his fingers are just a few short inches away from my center, I swallow the lump in my throat, "Damon, please."

His hand halts to a stop and he sucks in a deep breath before slowly letting it out.

His jaw clenches and he removes his hand from my thigh, "Go into my closet and put some clothes on."

He takes two steps back and walks out of Lily's bathroom before exiting her room.

I let out a sigh and run my fingers through my hair. I resisted him, I don't know why but I feel extremely proud of myself right now.

Walking inside of Damon's room, I stop and look around for a few seconds before heading towards his closet.

I grab a large black hoodie, one of his boxers and a pair of black sweatpants. After putting his clothes on and tying the strings on the sweatpants to make sure they don't fall down while I'm walking, I leave his room and head downstairs.

"Mommy, can we watch a movie?" Lily asks me as I walk into the living room.

Jax, Nessa, Marcus, Kole, Axel and Theo are all in the living room with Lily. I have no idea where Damon is at.

I smile and walk towards her, "Sure, you want to come back upstairs with me?"

"No." She shakes her head. "I want everyone to watch a movie together."

"In the theater?" Jax speaks up.

She nods her head twice, "Yes, like we did the last time."

He shrugs his shoulders, "I don't see why not."

"Yayy!!" She jumps up and down while clapping her hands together. "Come on everyone!"

They all laugh as they stand up. Everyone except for me and Kole leaves the room.

"Where's Lucky?" I ask him hesitantly since me and Kole don't really talk to each other.

"He stayed with Ashley to keep an eye on her for the night." He says while pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Oh." I say as I look to the floor.

After some moments of silence, he sighs and speaks up again, "What is it?"

I furrow my brows and look at him, "What are you talking about?"

"Something is obviously bothering you. Tell me what it is." He tells me, not looking away from his phone.

"Nothing is bothering me." I say as I cross my arms over my chest.

He finishes typing and shuts his phone off before putting it in his pocket again and looking up at me, "We may not talk to each other but I know that something is bothering you. I observe everything and everyone from the background in silence. So tell me, what's on your mind?"

I just look at him for a few seconds, not saying anything at all. Kole is the last person I would be talking to about this. We didn't get along at all in the beginning and it's not like we're best friends now.

If anything, I would think to talk about this with Vanessa first. If things were different then Damon would be the first person I'd talk to. So why am I about to confide in Kole instead of Vanessa or Damon?

I let out a shaky sigh, "I'm confused and I don't know what to do."

"What are you confused about?" He asks, giving me his full attention.

"Everything." I move back and take a seat on the couch. "This whole situation with Apricot and Damon. I have to start looking for another place for me and Lily. I just.... I need a break. Ever since I was a little girl, there seems to be problem after problem and I don't know how to make it stop."

His hard expression softens but he doesn't say anything.

My lip quivers and my voice cracks as I wrap my arms around my stomach and bring my legs up, placing my chin on my knees, "I'm tired Kole. I don't know how much more of this I can handle. I'm not strong enough, I never was."

He walks over and sits down right next to me, grabbing my face in his hands and turning my head to him, "You're the strongest person I've ever met in my life Roxie and I'm not just saying that. It takes a lot to impress me but you... you've done it over and over again."

I smile as he wipes away my tears, "Now, why don't you tell me what else you're keeping to yourself?"

I open my mouth to speak but he continues, "And don't try to deny anything. I observe in silence, remember?"

My words get caught in my throat and I slump back into the couch, silent for about a minute before I say, "I'm pregnant."

I let out a deep breath and look at him to find his eyes on my stomach.

He clears his throat, "Who's the father?"

I blink a couple of times and look at him with wide eyes, "Damon, who else?"

He nods his head, "I just wanted to be sure. When are you going to tell him?"

"I- I don't know." I let out a sigh and run my hands through my hair. "I'm going to tell him for sure. I'm just scared of what his reaction will be."

"Rox, Damon has been wanting to build a family with you since the beginning, everyone knows it. All of that isn't going to change just because he accidentally got some other woman pregnant." He says while taking my hand in his.

I give him a light smile as his thumb caresses my hand, "Do you know where he is?"

"Last I heard, he was going to get Lily some ice cream. I'm surprised she didn't bring it up again since he hasn't come back but there's some in the theater anyways." He tells me as we stand up from the couch.

I place my hands in the hoodies pockets, "Well, I'm going to look for him. Are you going to the theater with everyone else?"

"No, I have a couple of things to take care of first." He pulls out his phone again and starts walking away. "Let me know how it goes, okay?"

"Okay." I say as he leaves the room.

After taking a moment to calm my nerves, I make my way towards the kitchen.

Getting to the doors, I hear voices as I get closer. I slow my steps and silently walk up to the door before peeking inside of the kitchen.

Time seems to stop and my eyes widen at the sight in front of me. Apricot is leaning back against the counter with Damon standing right in front of her. His hands are resting on her stomach, which is now bigger since I last saw her, with her hands placed on top of his.

I truly feel sick in this moment as my eyes begin to water and my insides feel like they're about to fall out. Careful not to make any noise, I move away and run towards the nearest bathroom.

♾♾♾♾

•Damon's POV ~

"What the hell did I tell you Apricot?!" I yell as I snatch my hands away from her.

"I just want you to feel your baby." She says while moving closer to me and trying to grab my hand again.

I place my hands on her shoulders and push her away from me, "Just because Roxie left doesn't mean you and I are going to become a happy fucking family. She's mine! She always has been and always will be! If I were you, I would get that through my head because she's back now and you're not going to fuck anything up."

"Why the hell is she back?" She asks with an angry tone.

"Don't fucking worry about it!" I yell, making her flinch before I move closer and lean in so that my mouth is next to her ear. "Oh and don't think that I forgot about what you did to my princess because I haven't. I cannot wait until this damn child comes out of you."

She stays silent and I take a step back before turning around and walking away.

"That little bitch deserved it." She mumbles under her breath but I hear her anyways.

I quickly spin around, walk up to her, grab her by the throat and slam her against the wall with my fingers digging into her neck.

"Say that again." I order in a cold, menacing tone.

She brings her hands up and tries to pull my hand away from her throat but she's not strong enough. Her whole face is beginning to turn purple and tears are falling freely out of her eyes yet, I don't pull away or release my grip. Instead, I tighten my hand, giving a lot more pressure to her neck.

"Damon!!" Kole yells from behind me before I feel him pulling me away from Apricot.

She falls to the floor, coughing and trying to catch her breath again.

"Man, Roxie was looking for you." Kole says as he pulls me out of the kitchen. "Why don't you go try to find her? I'll take care of this. Everyone else is in the theater."

Not saying anything, I walk away and search for Roxie.

A month ago when Roxie told me that she didn't love me... that she hated me, it broke me in ways I couldn't even imagine. I have never in my life loved anyone who wasn't my family and I'm not a coward so I wasn't afraid to tell her first that I love her.

However, when the first person I ever love tells me that she doesn't love me back, it changed something in me. Before I met Roxie, I was a ruthless killing machine that never showed my feelings for people who weren't my family. I wanted them to fear me so when I was out, I was a cold and heartless bastard.

When Roxie came into my life, everything changed. I unintentionally became soft. When I found out about my princess, I became even softer.

I have never in my life wanted anyone to see me weak but they have... because of my girls. After everything that happened last month, I slowly started to become my old self again.

This time around, I'm not going to let myself get soft. My princess is a different story though. I would never be rude or mean to her in any way. Roxie, she may hate me but her ass is still mine and there ain't no way in hell I'm ever letting her go.

After a while of not finding her, I head towards the theater and like Kole said, everyone is in here. Everyone except for Roxie.

"V!" I call out, making everyone turn to me.

She stands up and walks over to me, "Yeah?"

"Where's Roxie?" I ask as everyone looks back to the screen again.

She shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know. She hasn't came in here yet."

I nod my head towards the door, "Come with me. I'll look for Roxie again after we talk."

We both silently start walking out of the room.

"Daddy?" Lily calls, making me stop in my tracks.

I turn around and ask, "What's wrong princess?"

"Can you come watch the second frozen movie with me?" She asks me in a hopeful tone.

"I'm going to talk to Auntie Nessie right now but when we're done talking, I'll come back and watch it with you." I say, making her smile.

"Okay!" She yells happily as she turns back to the screen.

Me and V exit the room and head to my office. Once there, I shut the door before we both take a seat at my desk.

"What happened at the club?" I ask, getting straight to the point.

She lets out a sigh and sits up straighter, "At first, nothing was wrong. The three of us were dancing and having fun. After a while, that's when I started to get the feeling that someone was watching us. I know, I should've took them both and left right then and there but I work for you... both for the club and the mafia. You trained me for these kinds of threats and more."

I lay my right leg over my left knee and lean back in my chair as I nod my head at her, telling her to continue.

"Sometime later, Roxie needed to go to the bathroom and Ashley ended up going with her. I didn't offer to go with her because I needed to make sure I was right. I stayed on the dance floor while they left to find the bathroom and I danced so I didn't look like I was trying to find someone. Sure enough, a man by the bar started to follow them and I had to look around to make sure that no one else was with him before I followed shortly after." She took a deep breath before she continued again. "When I found them, Ashley was on the floor and Roxie was pushed up against the wall with the man behind her, holding her arms. The only thing going through my mind was to keep Roxie safe so I pulled out my gun and shot him in the head. After that, I helped Ashley get up and took both of them out of the club. I was going to drive to your club but Roxie told me to go back to her place and it was a good thing that I listened to her."

I release a frustrated sigh and run my hand down my face, "So, you don't know who he was then?"

"No, sorry boss." She apologizes.

I lean forward and place my elbows on my desk while interlacing my fingers together, "You don't think it was him do you?"

She inhales a deep breath, "Honestly, no. I think that if it really was him, he wouldn't have wasted time talking to her. This person was sloppy in my opinion. He was alone and he didn't have any backup. It's clear that he didn't plan this through."

I slowly nod my head, "You did good, V."

After we talk some more, I dismiss her and search around the house to look for Roxie again. Walking down the hall, I look inside every room that I pass by.

Suddenly, the sound of thunder blasts through the night and a loud bang shakes the house before all of the lights go off.

♾♾♾♾

Happy belated birthday to @vanity1206 who turned 15 years on June 12th!🥳

I hope you had an awesome birthday beautiful! Enjoy this birthday chapter and I hope you're staying safe. Enjoy your young life because when you get older, it definitely does get harder. I wish you many more birthdays to come with family and friends!🥰🖤

Everyone wish her a happy birthday!💝🎊

I'll see you guys in the next chapter but before I go, Gimme Kiss!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 65.1K 34
[18+] smut warning Isabella SuΓ‘rez When her father passes A 21 year old mafia princess, still new to this lifestyle, is set to marry her worst enemy...
692K 16.6K 63
(MATURE CONTENT/MAFIA ROMANCE) #Series2 Previously known as Playful sins This is a second book to a three part series, you do not have to read the f...
196K 3.4K 86
First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit, but she always has a way. Okay...well...
4M 120K 52
When an Italian Mafia Boss, Enzo, gets stabbed whilst doing business in London, he just so happens to go into a London hospital, where he sees the mo...