(REQUESTS CLOSED)A Hat in Tim...

By KidWithHat58304

(EDIT MADE BY ME. ART MADE BY Raisehart ON DEVIANTART.) (REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.) A bunch of A Hat in Time onesh... More

The Cry in The Forest (Snatcher x Moonjumper)
Rise From Despair (Conductor x Cooking Cat)
The New Bird On The Block (Conductor x MovieStar!Reader)
Extraordinary Love (Moonjumper x Hat Kid but it's platonic)
More Than Just A Servant (Snatcher x Reader)
Breaking Point (Jokling oneshot)
Over the Moon (Shimo x Reader)
Vandalism On The Owl Express (JOKE)
(A/N) #1 IN AHATINTIME
Savior (Breaking Point Continuation)
You, My Diva (DJ Grooves x Female!Human!Reader)
Memories of the Past (Touchstarve!Conductor x Reader)
(A/N) 1K READS MILESTONE!
There When You Need Me (DJ Grooves x Conductor)
Morning Wake-Up Call (Snatcher x Bakadere!Reader x Moonjumper)
Pulled You Out From The Fire (Snatcher x Tsundere!Reader)
That's What Friends Are For! (Tsundere!Mustache Girl x Deredere!Hat Kid)
Love Is The Cure (Sick!Reader x Moonjumper)
Lovestruck From The Horizon (Yandere!Moonjumper x Reader)
Little Hope (Abused!Reader x Moonjumper)
Long-Lost Partner (Snatcher!Reader x Moonjumper)
A Golden Fortune (Empress x Reader)
(A/N) Some news and a random question...
(A/N) MORE MOTHERPECKIN' NEWS!
Cold Hands, Colder Heart (Yandere!Shimo x Reader)
A Heart Made Of Steel and Love (Robot!Reader x DJ Grooves)
(A/N) NOMAD NAME POLL
Melt My Ice-Cold Heart (DJ Grooves x Conductor)
A DANGANRONPA IN TIME - TEASER
One Halloween Night, Too Much Drama (DJ Grooves x Conductor)
When Western Love Goes Too Far (AgedUp!Mustache Girl x Yandere!Conductor)
(A/N) 9K views + 100 votes
Birthdays in Subcon... with a twist (Subcon Forest Oneshot)
(A/N) 10K view milestone + Updates and Events!
(A/N) Requesting for an artist!
Farewell! (prologue)

(A/N) A PROPER REQUEST PAGE

614 3 101
By KidWithHat58304

I dunno if you're not requesting because you don't have any ideas or you're unsure BUT! If you DO want to request, guess I might lay down some stuff for you guys.

RULES:

What to request (in terms of character):

Single Character oneshots (non-ship)

• Character x Character (canon or not)

• Character x Reader

• Love triangles (Character x Character x Character, Character x Reader x Character, etc.)

• Love Squares (C'mon, you get the point. I'm too lazy to type it down.)

• Special Features (Yandere!Character x Reader, Character x Shy!Reader etc.)

• Crack ships

What NOT to request (in terms of character):

• OC inserts

• Any ship involving a character from an AU 

(However, Shimo and Jokling from Sk_Jokling's Yandere AU are valid!)

• Anything else that I decline

What to request (in terms of genre)

• Romantic

• Platonic

• Angst

• Fluff

• LGBT

• Joke

•  Soft Smut (for 18+ characters ONLY, including reader) (no pp or bouncy stuff >:( )

• Personality switch

• Songfic

• Hurt/Comfort

• Darkfic

• Fix-fic

What NOT to request (in terms of genre):

• Anything offensive

• AU Content

(However, Shimo and Jokling from Sk_Jokling's Yandere AU are valid!)

• Crossovers

• Anything else that I decline

EXTRA INFO:

• It's best you give me some context with your request. Best information to give for your request include:

- Concept (Person A, Person A x Person B, XXXXX!Person A x Person B).
- Genre (e.g. Romance, Platonic) (esp. for oneshots involving ships).
- Backstory Summary (Events that had happened before said oneshot).
- Extra Details (e.g. Extra physical features, events you'd like to see happen, etc.).

IF you do not give any context, I will do it with my understanding so if I didn't do your oneshot the way you want me to, you can request a free rewrite but make sure you give me the details you want added before I write!

Don't forget to specify (Y/N)'s gender so I'll know what pronouns to use. If not specified, their gender is automatically gender-neutral with they/them pronouns! (if you see further oneshots without any gender-specifications (e.g. he/him, she/her, etc. that isn't they/them for (Y/N), that is because this rule is new and I am in the process of editing the oneshots.)

You can request multiple at the same time!

Be patient with your request.

Remember: "It's called Random for a reason". Get as random as you want! As long as you follow the rules

IMPORTANT!

If you want to specify your reader's personality, you can use anime terms to specify! Terms I will accept are:

Bakadere - someone innocent and sweet (like a Deredere) but also clumsy and stupid.

(e.g. Red Blood Cell from Cells at Work)

Bodere - someone who is usually shy around those they're infatuated with, and get embarrassed easily and will lash out to hide their shyness.

(e.g. Mio Akiyama from K-ON!)

Dandere - someone who is silent and keeps to themselves.

(e.g. Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto)

Darudere - someone who is very lazy and acts tired every time. They are even nonchalant with the one they love and only show emotions when it's really necessary.

(e.g. Houtarou Oreki from Hyouka)

Deredere (DEFAULT) - someone who is completely kind, happy, and energetic.

(e.g. Sayori from Doki Doki Literature Club)

Dorodere - someone who acts nice and sweet on the outside but are deeply disturbed from inside.

(e.g. Himiko Toga from Boku no Hero Academia)

Hajidere - someone who is very, very nervous and embarrassed around their crush.

(e.g. Kosaki Onodera from Nisekoi)

(This term MIGHT be confused with the term "Dandere" but the difference here is that their nervousness is set to the extreme. They will constantly blush near their love interest, and might even faint from being so bashful. They have a ton of trouble confessing, so the love interest should make the first move. Although if the love interest does, the hajidere might faint before they answer. However, they can be social and outgoing in front of everybody else, unlike a dandere.)

Himdere(F)/Oujidere(M) - someone who wishes to be treated like a prince/princess by the person she loves, even if they aren't actual royalty.

(e.g. Noelle Silva from Black Clover)

Hinedere - a cruel and sarcastic pessimist. However if something they do contradicts their own views they might shift into another dere type and think of the world differently.

(e.g. Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto)

Kamidere - someone with a god complex.

(e.g. Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club)

Kuudere - someone cold, blunt and cynical.

(e.g. Kirigiri Kyouko from Danganronpa)

Nyandere (or Neko) (VERY SITUATIONAL) - someone who has traits similar to cats such as cat ears or a cat tail.

(e.g. Yaya Fushiguro from Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san)

Sadodere - A cruel manipulator who gets pleasure from putting their love interest in a tough situations that either causes them pain or humiliation.

(e.g. Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live)

Shundere - someone  who suffers from depression and is sad throughout the series.

(e.g. Tomoko Kuroki from WataMote)

Tsundere - someone with a tough, cold, and moody personality that later changes to gentle affection.

(e.g. Snatcher from A Hat in Time)

Yandere (VERY SITUATIONAL!) - someone who is initially very loving and gentle to someone before their devotion to (Character) becomes destructive, often through violence and/or brutality.

(e.g. Yandere-chan from Yandere Simulator)

SOME RULES ABOUT THIS:

1. If I allow it, you can request these personalities with the A Hat in Time characters!

2. One character (whether Reader or AHiT character) can only have a max of 2 of these personalities but you don't have to request your characters like this if you don't wanna!

3. IF you don't request the Reader with any of these personalities, I will set the Reader's personality to Deredere (DEFAULT).

Thanks for coming by! Stay safe!

-KidWithHat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 8.8K 99
Just a bunch of oneshots that I found on Pinterest but with Wolfstar. Most are my own ideas. Some will be fluffy, and others whump. NO SMUT. Request...
139K 1.7K 41
I absolutely love reading these so I thought I would write some myself. Requests are welcome.
77K 3.2K 28
A book of sherliam oneshots Cover art does not belong to me. Credits to the respective artist :))
660K 12.5K 39
Oneshots of the Harry Potter Characters. Enjoy!