When Western Love Goes Too Far (AgedUp!Mustache Girl x Yandere!Conductor)

Requested by: @WinterBear046

This

took

so

long

I can list you the reasons why-

1: I have huge tests coming and I'm trying to study while writing-

2: I'm lazy/easily distracted most of the time.

3: This thing is 7203 words altogether, including the A/N-

Either way, enjoy your long as peck oneshot, requester. And I hope the reader enjoys it as well!

------

Ten years.

That's how long it was ever since Hat Kid arrived on the planet. It had also been ten years ever since she left.

Mustache Girl had been fine since then. But even so, somethings never changed. For example, she was still living in the cave near the sea and still had the same personality she did. Her hate for the Mafia and her opposing against them was still strong as well. However, there were also things about her that changed drastically.

Her hair was naturally curled and cut to shoulder height, a new hairstyle she made herself. With the help of Cooking Cat's mild knowledge of sewing, she was also able to make her own clothes! Her main clothes were black overalls made using a black fabric she stole from the Mafia's tailor. The long-sleeved shirt had sleeve cuffs while the legs of her pants were shoved into some brown, leather, knee-tall boots.

And of course, she kept her mustache.

Mustache Girl was about to sleep in for the night, the moonlight acting as a sort of night light. She laid her head on a rock, looking out to the sky and listening to the waves hush her to sleep. Her eyes were slowly closing...

...and by the time she was about to fall into a slumber...

...something blinked in her sight.

She jumped, bumping her head on the top of the cave. She was mentally debating whether the blink she saw was a hallucination or not. The thing in the sky blinked again and began falling onto the planet like a meteor with a streak of light following it. All Mustache Girl could do was go further into the cave and hope it wasn't. But when she thought the meteor had landed, she hear no collision or boom. In fact, she less expected to hear a Mafia Goon yell out happily at that time.