Farewell! (prologue)

...it's been quite a while since I've saw this planet.

I've started to lose track.

I came all the way to this planet when I was just a little explorer, wandering the universe without a care in the world.

I didn't have to be commanded on where to go or what to do.

I was a free bird. I was my own captain.

Well... I guess I kinda am now. But these bland, metal walls have bored me out of my mind. It was missing its childish personality. Not even my pillow fort remained! Safety precautions said that wood was "not an optimal building material", and I was livid!

If only I could break a pile of Time Pieces and turn back time... sadly, my boss won't allow me, and I don't think it's a good idea, either.

I can still remember that... "Mustache Girl incident"... eugh.

...say, what did she even do with that Time Piece I gave her?

... I'm going off topic. The Earth is about to finish its rotation. I believe this is when the Earth people celebrate "New Year"?

Such a coincidence! And I was just looking for an excuse to get off of work!

I look back on the blue orb in space- or, well, more so beige, gray, some spots of black...

... man, I remembered there being way more color... and... more circular, too. This just looks like a spiky ball will all those tall buildings!

Has it really been that long?

And if so...

Do the people still remember me?

Only one way to find out!

(pt. 1/?, finished)