Morning Wake-Up Call (Snatcher x Bakadere!Reader x Moonjumper)

Requested by: @h3artbrak3r

Yes, you read that right.

Beware because I'm going to actually take this smut seriously- YES IT'S A SMUT! But this might not be good, not because I'm bad at Smut but because... I've never really seen much smut including Snatcher and Moonjumper so it's harder to find inspiration (and I'm sorta scared that the A Hat in Time fandom might attack me if I went too far with this-).

But that's just your opinion! Read with caution and enjoy!

———

༻𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝒿𝓊𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇༺

"(Y/N), dear. It's time to wake up..."

The warm, calming voice from your right ear had awaken you, making you shiver at the warmth. But wait... you live alone! Why was there a voice whispering to you?! Unless...

You reluctantly turned to your right, head a little dizzy from the sudden awakening. But when your eyes met Moonjumper's, you felt a mix of shock, surprise and anxiety. Why the peck was he here?! And why was he so close to you when you were asleep?!

⊱𝕾𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗⊰

"Moony, you scared them..."

༻𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝒿𝓊𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇༺

"Don't blame me... you're the one who scares the most people!"

(Y/)

"H-huh?!"

You realized another voice spoke from your left side who noticed your unnerved expression. Of course, that jack-o-lantern face could be recognized anywhere. But for some reason... he wore a hat? A cowboy hat, if you weren't wrong. You didn't question it but knowing that Snatcher was here made it worse.

In reaction, you tried to jump out from your bed only to feel the strong force of two hands holding you down, one on your right from Moonjumper and one on your left from Snatcher, making you slightly panic.

(Y/)

"What's going on?! What are you doing?!"

Your voice was hoarse and cracked in horror, knowing that you had a dry throat. With fear, you tried to lazily struggle out of their supernatural grasp pinning you onto the bed due to you just waking up. This earned a chuckle from the Snatcher and a sigh from the Moonjumper. Of course you wouldn't be able to escape them. They are literal spirits of an old prince and you are just... a regular person. 

(REQUESTS CLOSED)A Hat in Time ⌛  ᖇᗩᑎᗪOᗰ OᑎᕮSᕼOTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें