One Halloween Night, Too Much Drama (DJ Grooves x Conductor)

Requested by: @hannahconkle

Hello and welcome to another episode of Discotrain-

Again, this took me a long time because I was blocked but HEY, I'm here!

I don't have much to say but this: There is a Danganronpa 2 (possibly spoiler) and an Among Us reference in this oneshot. Yeah... I like to put in references whenever I get the chance.

Enjoy!

------

On Halloween night, Hat Kid decided she wanted Halloween to be "special" this year. So what did she do? She went back to that one planet to celebrate! However, there were a lot of preparations.

First off, she made a heck ton of invitation letters which she sacrificed her sleep for, sending it to the Space Mail Delivery for the mail to be sent to that whole planet. Next off, she gathered up the supplies- party streamers, balloons, jack-o-lanterns (which all had Snatcher's face on them, because why not?-), buntings and most importantly- the candy.

With her Time Traveler costume and the decorations, she was sure ready to visit that planet. Fortunately, she wasn't going alone. Bow Kid was going as well, wearing a witch's costume and bringing her black cat, August, with her to complete her costume. Sadly, Hat Kid's pet Rumbi had to stay in the attic for a while. She wouldn't want it to distract the others during the party.

On that day, many people came in at the first hour, especially the two bird directors. The two different bird groups sat on the opposite sides of the main hub, not wanting to intervene with each other. However, Conductor wasn't around. Maybe he still couldn't stand being in the same room as Grooves after the Award Ceremony? Hat Kid definitely saw him come!

The crows also came too but in their own group instead of with Conductor's. Some even scattered around the main hub, doing their normal thing.

The podiums in the main hub that once had the relics had a large bowl of candy on them instead. A handful of people didn't take them because... well... would you really take candy from an alien of unknown species from an unknown planet? There were also a handful as well who were daring enough to eat it. They even convinced some others to try it, which they declined.

At least candy wasn't the only food they had. Hat Kid also had to prepare normal food as an advice from the adults back at her planet. There were a few large chunks of meat on a large plate along with some vegetables (which she hates like any other kid would) and a few jugs with drinks of different flavors, especially fruit punch. And of course, there were utensils.