Everything We Wanted 2: The T...

By afuckinstar

billie and chandin finally got everything they wanted after getting engaged, buying new house, and having a n... More

Everything We Wanted 2 info
revenge
busy
biological
decisions
last minute
struggle
destination
wedding posts
bachelorettes
i do?
rich sex
DNA
other family
selena
drug
CPS
nightmare or reality?
abort
insecure
all yours
police brutality
leah

honeymoon

1.9K 53 11
By afuckinstar

billie and i are currently in dubai for our honeymoon.

were only gonna be here for two days, and today were going on a desert tour with camels, and shit.

billie has a surprise date for me tonight, and i'd rather skip this for that already.

we woke up kinda early, but its bils fault cause she got the times wrong.

we just got done eating breakfast in the pool in the back of our room.

well mostly me, billie was just swimming around the whole time.

@billieeilish

liked by @kang_frvr, @dojacat, and 46,711,028 others
@billieeilish: 🥔
comments
@bilsbaby: she do be looking like a potato doe 😌💀
@kang_frvr: lmaoo 😂😂
@burritobil: she's so cute 😭
@eilishbillie: protect her at all cost 💀
@daddybils: i hope she's having fun in dubai 🥺💙
load more comments...

the hotels in dubai already come with the head scarfs, and any other pieces we may want to use.

i've been in real laughing mood since last night, and bil is starting to hate me.

"no but baby i really feel like i belong here now, its not even funny" billie said walking out the bathroom with her outfit on.

i turned around, "oh- billie-" i busted out laughing "baby you got the-" i started wheezing

"what?" she stood there clueless "bil, you have the scar- the scarf on backwards" i put my head down laughing harder

"well how the fuck im supposed to know the shit dont gonna tag" she pulled it off

i gasped tryna catch my breath, "oh lord" i couldn't control my laughing "can you.... like not" she stared at me annoyed

"im sorry but yo- AHHH" i laughed "aight im finna leave yo ass" she grabbed her phone "okay okay okay, come here" i got up, and grabbed her scarf.

i wrapped it around her head properly "there. it wasn't that hard" i chuckled "yea thanks" she sarcastically smiled

"alright come on" we gathered the rest of out stuff and went down the the truck.

we drove almost an hour to get to the arabian desert, and as soon as i stepped out, i felt myself starting to sweat.

"ahhh shit" billie said taking big steps "it should not be this hot" i said squinting

"they definitely should not make us wear all this shit, if its hot as the devils nipples out here, cause the fuck"

"o'connells?" the guide called "yes" i smiled "right this way"

we walk behind him, and he talked about how we'll walk around on foot first, maybe take some pictures, and then they'll bring out the camels.

we walked towards all the minor hills, going up, and back down. you could see all the citys buildings at once from where we were standing.

billie was turned the opposite way, looking behind herself, as she grabbed my hand.

we continued to walk, and listen to the tour guide.

"chandin look" billie said pointing to her feet. i looked down, and laughed as she was moving them around in the sand.

i did the same, and felt the sand going everywhere that felt usual as fuck "your so cute" she laughed

we came back up to the front, and he brought out two big ass camels.

"go on and pet him" he instructed and i looked at billie to see if she was gonna go first "go mama" she nodded

"nah, take your scary ass on first" i laughed "fine" she crossed her arms.

she walked up to it, and it turned its head towards billie. she just stared at it, and he was staring back.

billie slightly raised her arm, and he made a loud noise making her jump, "oh- boy" she pointed at his nose

"girl-" i laughed at her "then you go" she told me "hmmm" i hummed petting his head. billie stuck her tongue out at me like a three year old.

"you look like riley" i laughed "well jokes on you she looks like me"

@chandinxachalice

liked by @emazadilan, @lilbaby_1, and
37,774,101 others
@chandinxachalice: dubai shit ☄️
comments
@bilsxanny: oouu 😋
@lilbaby_1: 😍
@bilsburrito: honeymoon tingz ✨😍
@emazadilan: bad bitch 😍😍😍
@billiesmyboy: they just going every damn where 😩💀
@eilishbillie: pretty 😍🤤
load more comments...

"alright time to get on" the man instructed "ou me first" i clapped. two men lifted me up and i hopped on the hump.

billie then got on hers, and two men stayed at the front of them to guide them.

we were just riding for a while, then the man started to make my camel run "wait- ho ho hold up abdul" i looked at him like he was crazy

i laughed "yo- you aint tell me you was finna do that shit, why you thought that was okay"

"make mine run" billie told him fascinated then the man did some type of action that made the camel speed up

"okay- okay no" she took it back, and i laughed "whats so funny?" she looked at me "hump dayyy!" i yelled

"dude your so stupid" she laughed "okay run now!" i told them

they made both camels run, and me and billie weren't even paying attention, we were too busy laughing.

we eventually got off, and continued to walk alone.

________________________________

Time Skip
we finished the desert safari, and came back to chill out for a while.

we needed time to cool off, and eat something small.

we freshened up, and im currently getting ready for our date.

i dont know where we're going, or what were doing.

billie told me to dress expensive and i don't know what she has up her sleeve but im curious.

"baby your not ready yet?!" she came in the room, and i was still in my robe "sorry i have to try to look good, unlike you"

"you dont have to try babygirl, i just said make it more expensive tonight" she looked around "okayy im going"

billie had on a black graphic shirt, black pants with straps on them, and some black sneakers

billies outfit

she had on three diamond cuban link chains, along with the one with her name on it, and her blohsh necklace.

she had one long dagger earring in, followed by small diamonds trailing up her cartilage.

she had her bulky rings on every finger, along with two watches on one wrist.

i was in the bathroom with my makeup bag open, staring in the mirror.

i was thinking about an outfit.

i usually don't have a problem when it comes to fashion, but her request was fucking me up.

the word expensive kept smacking my forehead, i was having a hard time.

then i realized it wasn't that hard, and i was thinking too much.

i put on some diamond hoops, my diamond butterfly chain she bought me.

the diamond chain with my name on it that she bought me, the diamond watch she bought me.

i wore my diamond wedding ring on my left hand, and my diamond promise ring on the right.

i finished all the damn diamonds off with an anklet, and a bracelet.

i was on instagram looking at hair before the wedding and billie said i should buy a red lace front because she said i would look "fire" in it.

get it? okay anyway-

i bought it for $355 and i haven't worn it yet. i decided to incorporate that with tonight's outfit.

i installed the lace front, and curled it. i did my eyebrows, eyelashes, and put on lip gloss as usual.

i put on a short white, and red chanel dress, some red versace heels, and i topped it off with a birkin bag.

my outfit

i sprayed some chanel perfume on, and came out the bathroom "ugh yes mama yes" billie whined looking all around my outfit.

"are you ready?" i asked smiling "hell yeah" she grabbed my hand

we went downstairs and she opened the car door for me.

we decided to take my rolls royce tonight, and i let billie drive.

we settled in our seats, and she turned the stars in the roof on.

billies pov
im taking chandin to dinner, and she has no idea what gonna happen at all.

i told her to dress expensive for a reason

im speeding so we dont miss our turn, and blasting "HYWI" by teyana taylor, which chandin is loving every second of.

chandin was extra hyper in the car, during every song that played.

she would put her finger in my face, and dance in her seat, while screaming any song.

i would occasionally look over at her and involuntarily smile at her goofy ass

man, i love this girl.

she sung along, "im a nasty bitch, so imma fuck you like i should"

oh she's so clueless..

🎶
i pulled up on the side of the road, and parked. we both got out, and i grabbed her hand, until we got to our destination.

"aww we getting on that?" she asked "mhmm isn't it nice" i smiled "um yes oh my god, this shits big as hell"

"you guys have reservations?" the lady at the desk asked "yes ma'am" i pulled out my wallet

"thank you for coming, the boat leaves in 10, enjoy your ride" she smiled "thank you" i handed her two hundred dollar bills.

chandins pov
after billie paid, she guided me up to the second floor of the boat to our table.

she pulled out my chair, and proceeded to sit in hers.

"this was really $200?" i asked surprised "oh no, that was just for the food, this whole thing was like a thousand dollars and some change" she shrugged

"your crazy" i laughed "might be, but talk to me" billie patted the table "what do you mean?"

"well were on a date, with no distractions so...just talk, and i'll listen" billie put her chin in her hand "okay uh.." i thought in my head

"can you ask me something, cause im really not good at this" i suggested "sure" she chuckled

"what else do you wanna do? cause i know for a fuckin fact you don't just wanna do makeup"

"funny," i smiled "but to be honest i wanna make clothesss" i sat up "like collaborate or your own?"

"my own," i said "like i see these underground clothes cites that not alot of people know about, and there so good"

"that right there is true- sad but true" she nodded "like i dont wanna make dresses, and crop tops and all that,"

"i wanna make graphic jeans, and custom tee shirts, with all that fire shit" i shared my ideas

"i dont wanna make basic shit, i wanna make out of this world shit" i whined

i kept rambling, "i want girls that like boy clothes to love it, cause when you shop for girls, all this small, uncomfortable ass clothing comes up"

"i want girls to wear what is comfortable for them, and not whats put out for them"

i looked up, as billie was smiling at me with her hand still on her chin "what?"

"your so dope" she grinned "thank you" i laughed "i wanna have like ten kids with you" she smiled

"oh stop" i blushed "just babies, on top of babies, on babies, with you baby"

"oh prove it," i cheesed "dont tempt me" she eyed me "oh whatever" i laughed

but its kinda like you" i gave an example "you wear whats comfortable for you, not what they put out for girls to wear"

"but i hate that i have to go to the men's section to find something that i love for me" i expressed "ou same" she agreed

"so i wanna make clothes that are like mens but for girls" i smiled "and not just for girls who are uncomfortable, their are tomboys out their too"

"bingo" billie winked "but i feel like thats a good ass idea, and you should do it" billie said trying to push the idea

"maybe"

"are you two ready to order?" a young man came over "yes"

i ended up ordering snow crabs, and corn, and billie got vegan chicken, and rice.

he brought our lemonades, and we continued to talk.

"oh- i have an idea" billies face lit up "hit me" i took a sip of my juice

"soto gang" she bounced her eyebrows "okay..soto gang what?"

"you should team up with them" she sat back "that'd be thee most sexiest, fire ass collab ever"

"that probably wouldn't be that bad" i thought about it "oh-" she gasped

"what bil?" i laughed "what if you became a soto girl?"

"like...they make me my own character?" i asked "yesss" she jumped in excitement

"so you want me to make my own character?"

"own character" she nodded "and then put it on a shir-"

"then put it on a shirt" she nodded "and you would wear that?" 

"of course i would wear your thick ass on a shirt- are you crazy" she sat back man spreading her legs.

"here you guys are" the man set our food down "enjoy"

billie started to eat, "it doesn't even have to be a shirt, they make pillows too" she laughed making me laugh

"then i can cuddle with it, when were apart" she ate her rice

i smiled rolling my eyes, "love that"

me, and billie continued to talk, and enjoy the view of the ride from the boat.

we also talked about maybe getting a new car, her new music, and how we don't wanna go back home.

we eventually finished up, and went back to the car.

she played some low music, while holding my hand, kissing it often, and drove back to our hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 9.4K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง...
49.9K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
109K 5.3K 41
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
597K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!