Mine .

By Tamiabihh

read & see luv ๐Ÿ™ˆ More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-six
chapter fourty-seven
chapter fourty-eight
chapter fourty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
๐Ÿ˜”
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
book 2 out .
an update !

chapter thirty-six

17.1K 688 139
By Tamiabihh

- Omniscient -

"Bae you think i'd look ugly if I-

"Don't even finish that, you'd neva look ugly ta me" Key said and Sydnee smiled then hugged him.

"Neither would you, gimme kisses" Sydnee said poking her lips out and he pecked them twice.

"What time you finna be back?" he asked her.

"I don't plan on staying long, so either 11 or 12" she responded and he sighed.

Markeyvius didn't like being away from Sydnee, not even for 30 minutes. He never told her that though, because he wasn't finna get her geeked. He was the clingy type, even with his mean ass attitude.

"Damn my girl really leaving me" he mumbled and Sydnee raised her upper lip.

"I'm finna start getting ready" she said walking to the bathroom.

K

"Bralen is this cute?" Kia asked Boomer who was playing Call of Duty with Juice.

"Hmm, hollon baby" Boomer trailed off and continued to shoot players on the game.

Kia sucked her teeth and stomped on the floor lightly. She then crossed her arms because he still payed her no mind.

"When I get me a new man, he's going to pay attention me. Just wait and see" she said and Boomer sucked her teeth and looked over at her.

"Fuck did you just say ta me?" he asked her and she rolled her neck.

"What I said was, when I get me a new ma-

Kia was cut off by Boomer throwing a pillow right to her face making her laugh.

"Why the fuck" Kia said picking the pillow up and throwing it right back towards him. "Would you do that" she finished and he continued to mug her.

"Cause you playing on my top mane, what's the fucking outfit you was showing me?" he said and she picked it back up from the floor since it fell.

"Mane that shit look short as fuck" Boomer said once Kia showed him the strapless white tube top, jeans and shoes to go with it.

"Baby it's not once I put it on, look" she said then took her shirt off along with her shorts.

"Bae you trynna you know" Boomer said looking at her body impersonating Spongebob which made her laugh.

"Bralen please" she mumbled as she put on her clothes.

"Okay look" Kia said posing and Boomer licked his bottom lip.

"Lemme know if you have any problems shawty" he said and Kia smirked.

8:25

"You bitches ready?" Nene asked through the group facetime call.

"Yes ma'am" Drea said while putting on her 2nd lash.

"Yeah, i'm overdressed?" Kia asked and they all looked at her saying she looked good.

"What about me?" Sydnee said setting her camera up and giving them full body.

"Yess baby" Drea said and Sydnee stuck her tongue out. The rest agreed then Nene grabbed her keys and then found her way towards the door.

"Oh shit ian see my phone ring my bad" Sariah said joining the group facetime call.

"You good, but i'm finna go pick Sydnee up first bye" Nene said hanging up and starting her drive to pick up the 4 girls.

-

"I'm finna bag me a nigga dawg." Sariah said as they passed up a group of hood niggas smoking on the block.

"Girl bye them ugly ass niggas." Drea said looking back at them for a quick second.

"You tripping, one of em was cute." Sariah said and Drea shook her head.

"Sydnee it's hella people out here." Kia said and Sydnee nodded in agreement.

"Is that Dominque? I thought her ass got kidnapped." Nene said and they all looked over at her dancing on niggas and laughing.

"Goofy ass bitch." Sydnee said then opened the door.

"Who is that?" Drea asked.

"She a bitch that Sydnee don't fuck with, she beat her ass like 3 months ago because of that mouth." Nene answered.

Drea mugged Dominque on her way inside the house till she felt eyes burning her back.

Dominque looked at Drea and mugged her then rolled her eyes.

"Stupid bitch" Drea mumbled.

They found them a nice spot in the house to get started at. They sipped drinks while they got hype to the music playing.

"Bitch I shoulda neva wore no damn sandals." Nene said trying to avoid people stepping on her feet.

"Man what" Kia agreed.

"Y'all dumbasses should've known better" Sydnee said laughing at them.

A boy stepped on Nene foot and she hissed then pushed him all in reflexes.

"Fuck is you on bruh?" he said mugging her and she sucked her teeth.

"Watch where you going dummy" she said and he looked her up and down.

"Next time wear different shoes den dummy" he said and Nene raised her upper lip then looked away.

He walked off and she started laughing.

"He was cute" she said then Sydnee shook her head over it.

"Aye can you take our pictures?" Kia asked a stranger and she nodded then they all got together and posed.

"Thank you" they all said once she handed the phone back.

"I'm finna post em right now hollon" Kia said then looked down into her phone.

@kiaabonita

liked by booom and 6,432 others
@kiaabonita: 5L 💕

@booom: who df on the right ?
@daboitre: slideeee me shorty ona right 😭
@ohthatstori: 😍😍😍😍

"OHHH THIS MY SHIT!" Drea said as Foreigner started to play.

"My bitch a foreigner and she love to fuck!" Drea shouted to Sydnee.

"She suck it up, make her fall in love" Sydnee shouted back.

"Put that on her tongue, Perky on her toun-

Drea got cut off by somebody touching her shoulder and turning her body around.

"Bitch get yo hands off me fa I beat yo ass" Drea said and Dominque looked her up and down.

"Bitch what the fuck is you doing over here?" Kia said mugging her hard.

"Didn't I already beat yo ass, why wish for another one?" Sydnee said.

"Right" Nene and Sariah co-sighed.

"Ian come ova hea fa you bitches, I came for this bitch right.." Dominque started then touched Drea's shoulder. "Here." she finished.

"Ian gone be too many more of yo bitches bitch, and get yo hands off me hoe" Drea said then clutched her fist getting ready to swing.

"Mann i'm finna whoop this bitch." Sydnee said gathering her hair up to put in a bun.

"Nah I got it, cause this hoe got me fucked up" Drea said putting her hair up.

"Bitch can't even-

Dominque started to say something but Drea popped her in her mouth.

"Bitch shut up." Drea said then started punching on Dominque causing a crowd to form.

"Beat that bitch ass!" the girls hyped as Drea beat Dominque the fuck up.

"Let my hair go bitch!" Drea grunted.

"Let ha hair go hoe" Sydnee said getting ahold of Dominque's hand and releasing Drea's hair.

"You bet not jump in bitch, cause I will beat yo ass again" Nene told the girl that she fought last time.

"Hoe shut up" she said to Nene and she chuckled.

"Come shut me up then" Nene said and ole girl swung but her fist didn't connect.

Nene 2 pieced her then they started fighting.

"Yeah beat these bitches ass!" Sariah hyped and recorded. "You weak ass bitches done for when I post this shit!"

"Aye aye aye, y'all break dis shit up" Ole dude that stepped on Nene shoe said trying to get Nene off of her.

"Man move" she said but he ignored her and pulled her away from the commotion.

"Y'all too god damn" he said breaking up Drea and Dominque.

"Ha, you got your ass beat, you a damn dog" Drea said laughing and Dominque started cussing and arguing.

"Jasmine let's go bruh" Dominque said then they limped their way out the house.

"Oh, cause I thought a bitch that faked being kidnapped said sum!" Sydnee shouted as they walked away.

"Who are you?" Nene asked the man as she stared into his eyes.

"Quan, who is you?" he said.

"Nene" she answered.

bloop

i wanna juice the story up, but I feel like ima make y'all confused 🤨. Cause i want everything to add up. Idk , jus wait y'all .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6.2K 30
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž.
315K 10K 21
hope you like it loves ๐Ÿฆ‹