Mile Ho Tum Humko ( A Spiritu...

By DarlingReva

Story about two Twins - The Raizada's More

Prologue
Spiritual 1
Spiritual 2
Spiritual 3
Spiritual 4
Spiritual 6
Spiritual 7
Spiritual 8
Spiritual 9
Spiritual 10
Spiritual 11
Spiritual 12
Spiritual 13
Spiritual 14
Spiritual 15
Spiritual 16
Spiritual 17
Spiritual 18
Spiritual 19
Spiritual 20
Spiritual 21
Spiritual 22
Spiritual 23
Spiritual 24
Spiritual 25
Spritual 26
Spiritual 27
Spiritual 28
Spiritual 29
Spiritual 30
Spiritual 31
Spiritual 32
Spiritual 33
Spiritual 34
Spiritual 35
Spiritual 36
Spiritual 37
Spiritual 38
Spiritual 39
Spiritual 40
Spiritual 41
Spiritual 42
Spiritual 43
Spiritual 44
Spiritual 45
Spiritual 46
Spiritual 47
Spiritual 48
Spiritual 49
Spiritual 50
Spiritual 51
Spiritual 52
Spiritual 53
Spiritual 54
Spiritual 55
Spiritual 56
Spiritual 57
Spiritual 58
Spiritual 59
Spiritual 60
Spiritual 61
Spiritual 62
Spiritual 63
Spiritual 64
Epilogue

Spiritual 5

1.8K 142 17
By DarlingReva

RANA MANSION:

Chirag is sitting in garden area and thinking about what doctor said him today.

Chirag: [self-talk] is that true that Vampires alive in this world? So much of confusion in this case.

Only one person can help me in this, and he's none other than Dad INDRAJIT RANA.

A man in his 50 coming down from stairs, seeing him no one tell that he's 50 year old.

He saw here and there and not found Chirag. He very well know where he will be. So he came out and saw Chirag sitting in garden and thinking something.

Indrajith: [coming to Chirag] the case is so complicated that you're thinking this much.

Chirag: how you know Dad that I am thinking about Case??

Indrajith: come on, you don't have girlfriend for her you will think like this, in your life only case is your life partner.

Chirag: Dad, again you started GF things. I am not interested in any relationship now.

Indrajith: thank God you said NOW, I thought you will not marry.

Chirag: Dad…..

Indrajith: OK, OK tell me what is bothering you?

Chirag: you think or believe in Vampires? I mean is they present or its fairytale stories.

Indrajith: you believe in God?

Chirag: ya…

Indrajith: when god is present in this world then demon also present. In that Vampire also come. You know when I was in duty, I heard there is Dark Forest out of city. That is forbidden area.

Chirag: I know, yesterday night I gone there to see. People say no one came back from that jungle, but nothing happened to me.

Indrajith: as a officer I feel proud, but a father not, when you know that is forbidden area then why you gone there??

Chirag: I think the Vampire activity begins at night, you know I saw many skeleton there. God it's very scary Dad.

Indrajith: now what you wanted to do?

Chirag: that's what I don't know, my mind is blocked.

Indrajith: to solve a case we have to scratch the history or say the past, from when it is begins and why??

Chirag: from today itself I will start the investigation. I will see where it leads.

Indrajith: don't go alone next time. Get that?

Chirag nodded and both went inside the mansion.

---------------: :-----------------

NIGHT CLUB:

Aarav don't wanted to meet Arnav now, so he came out. He's is sitting in one of the club and remembering Khushi, He took drink and came to DJ and said play the music. He came to dance floor.

*Music begins in background*

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa... (4) [Give me a glimpse]

Ek Baar Aaja Aaja Aaja Aaja Aa Ja (4) [Just Come Once]

( Deedar Ko Tarse Ankhiyan, Na Din Guzre Na Kate Ratiyan )... (2) [My eyes are longing for your glimpse Neither my days pass nor nights]

Aarav remember how he's desperate to see Khushi, day and night he's searching for her.

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa… (2) [Give me a glimpse]

Ek Baar Aaja Aaja Aaja Aaja Aa Ja... (3) [Just Come Once]

Karta Rehta Hoon Main Bas Teri Hi Baatein, Aksar Yaad Aati Hain Teri Mulakaatein [I just keep on talking about you Recollections of our meetings often come to me]

He remembers how he met her in the Dark Forest.

Tere Ishq Ko Paana Mera Pagalpan Hai, Tere Har Saanson Main Tu Bhi Har Dhadkan Hai [Getting your love is a passion for me, My every heartbeat is immersed in your feelings]

He's smiling because every lyrics is defining him in this song. He wanted her love, she filled in his mind and body.

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa… (4)

Ek Baar Aaja Aaja Aaja Aaja Aa Ja... (2)

Zare Zare Se Main Teri Aahat Sunta Hoon, Tere Hi Khwaabon Ki Jauhar Main Boonta Hoon [I listen to the sound of you coming in every particle, I weave a sheet of your dreams]

He remembers how he had and killed that girl in Jungle, he's dreaming about Khushi seeing that girl.

Chaahat Ki Gehraayi Kyon Tu Na Pehchaane, Meri Betaabi Ka Aalam Tu Na Jaane [Why don't you recognize the depth of my desire You don't know the state of my impatience]

He's so desperate to find her and make her as his Dark World Queen.

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa... (4)

Ek Baar Aaja Aaja Aaja Aaja Aa Ja... (3)

-------------: :------------------

RAIZADA MANSION:

Arnav done with renovation of the Raizada mansion. He Don't know why this smoky smell in the mansion. Arnav is standing in front of mansion folding his hands to his chest and staring the mansion.

Arnav: [self-talk] this is my dream mansion. I will not leave anyone to do anything.

Anjali came and saw Arnav staring mansion like that. She came to him.

Anjali: what are you staring Chote?

Arnav: dream home Di, you know why I build this mansion?

Anjali: but that old man said, this mansion will destroy.

Arnav: [shocked] what?? Are you serious Di?

Anjali: yes Chote, I know you will not believe all this, but I don't know I am also feeling something big to going to happen in this mansion.

Arnav: don't worry Di, this Arnav Singh Raizada will stand in front of all evil as a wall.

--------------: :----------------

GUPTA MANSION:

Tomorrow is Full Moon Night, Garima is facing here and there.

Aman: Maa, don't worry nothing going to happen to Khushi.

Garima: this full moon night is very dangerous for Khushi Sheru, why don't you understand??

Aman: I know, if she survives after this night, then nothing going to happens her.

Garima: but we don't know what going to happen. 12.00 am full moon night starts.

Aman: we will be with her full night, OK? Don't panic like this, otherwise Khushi will ask many questions.

It's a evening and Garima arranged a Pooja for Khushi. Priest said Garima whatever required for Pooja.

Khushi came back from college and shocked to see the arrangements in the mansion.

Khushi: what for this Pooja??

Garima: don't ask anything, I placed a sari on your bed, go get ready and come to attend the Pooja.

Khushi not asked anything seeing Garima’s serious face. She came and freshen up and saw RED SARI. Khushi sat in front of holy fire folding her hands, but she's seeing some scary scenes.

Some time how much Pooja you do, if that going to happen then no one stop that. this Pooja also not going to stop danger storm.

After Pooja, Khushi is so tired that without changing she slept. Garima and Aman staying in her room and keeping eye on her.

When clock stuck at 12.00 am. A foggy wind entered inside the Gupta mansion. That made Garima and Aman sleep in their sitting position. Something foggy wind entered inside the Khushi's body.

Khushi sat up on the bed and started walk out from the mansion. She don't know where she's going.

-------------: :-----------------

Dark Forest:

Aarav is already in the Jungle, because tonight full moon night starts, this time his power become double.

He's is chanting something and calling someone and that someone is none other than Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Aarav: [self-talk] Tonight I will have extra power and for that I am calling you fairy princess. Tonight you will be my Queen.

Khushi came to conscious and she's shocked to see herself in Jungle. She turned here and there getting scared.

Aarav smelled her fragrance and get to know that His fairy princess is here. Aarav is looking her hiding behind the trees.

Khushi was so much scared, different voices coming from the Jungle. Sweat breads are coming from her forehead. She started to chant Hanuman Chalisa.

Aarav closed his ears hearing Chanting. He angrily saw one tree and that fell down. Khushi was shocked to see the falling tree. Aarav masked his face, his eyes turned red.

Khushi: Koi Hai???? [ Anybody here???] Where I am?

Aarav: [still hiding behind tree] in the Dark Forest Fairy Princess.

The sound echoing around the Jungle.

Aarav: [ self-talk] you wore Red tonight fairy princess, but my favorite is only Black. But don't worry once you part of this Jungle then you automatically accept all the things.

---------------: :--------------

RAIZADA MANSION:

Anjali and Nani is very afraid because Arnav and Aarav not present in the mansion.

Nani: Full moon night started Anjali, I don't know what happens tonight.

Anjali: don't be scare Nani, that old man said our luck come on full moon night. So it's good sign for us.

Nani: full moon night itself is not good sign, people not roam this night alone.

Anjali: we can't change anything Nani, we have trust Santoshi Maa.

Nani: where is Chote???

Anjali: he called me and said he's on the way.

----------------: :---------------

DARK FOREST:

Jungle not only have trees, it's also have roads with Street lights. Hearing Dark Forest from that voice, Khushi get to know that she will die tonight.

Aarav seeing her behind hiding, Khushi's back towards him. He wanted to see her face, so in fraction of seconds he moved forward and again hides.

Khushi felt someone is moved so fast, the smell and sound freaking her like hell.

Aarav: [self-talk] don't be afraid fairy princess, you will be used to it soon.

Khushi is walking on the road when she saw someone is walking on the road.

Khushi: [running] excuse me!! Please can you tell me how to go out of this Jungle.

Man: [angrily] why you came here? You know it's forbidden area, as soon as possible leave from here.

Khushi felt she heard this voice somewhere, that man not turned towards her and again started to walk.

Khushi: I forcefully came here, someone done magic on me.

That man stopped and without turning back he again said.

Man: tonight is very dangerous night for you, because you turned today 25 years and if you alive after this night then nothing going to happen to you in future.

Khushi was shocked to hear this, in all this she forgot today is her birthday. But how he knows that?? Before she ask that man disappeared.

Vampire Aarav is hell angry hearing this, whoever he killed they turned to Ghost. They roam here and there in the Jungle, but they can't do anything because he's more powerful.

Aarav: I will not leave you creature, you giving advice to my fairy princess to leave me? You will pay for this.

Khushi don't know what to do next, she some how gained courage from that man.

Khushi: [self-talk] all ghost are not wicked creatures, see how he helped me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4K 9
This is Arnav and Khushi short love story
513K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
413K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
63.3K 5.5K 57
I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again after doing a little HOMEWORK. The stor...