Akame Ga Kill reacts to My He...

By GoldenFang17

General Najenda and Akame has finally lived peacefully after overthrowing the Empire. But, a sudden warp deli... More

The Reunion
Izuku Midoriya: Origin
What it Takes to be a Hero
Roaring Muscles
Starting Line
What Can I Do For Now
Rage, You Damn Nerd
Deku Vs. Kacchan
Bakugo's Start Line
Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!
Encounter with the Unknown
Game Over
All Might
In Each of Our Hearts
That's the Idea, Ochaco
Roaring Sports Festival
In Their Own Quirky Ways
Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Cavalry Battle Finale
The Boy Born with Everything
Victory or Defeat
Bakugo Vs. Uraraka
Shoto Todoroki: Origin
Fight on, Iida!
Todoroki Vs. Bakugo
Time to Pick Some Names
Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears!
Midoriya and Shigaraki
Hero Killer: Stain Vs. U.A.Students
Climax
The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain
Everyone's Internships
Listen Up!!! A Tale from the Past
Gear up for Final Exams
Yaoyorozu: Rising
Stripping the Varnish
Katsuki Bakugo: Origin
Encounter
Game Start
Wild Wild Pussycats

Battle on, Challengers!

3.8K 58 29
By GoldenFang17

"Everybody, sorry for the long wait! The stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so on to the next match!

The assassin from Class B! Pretty things have thorns, you know! From the hero course, it's Ibara Shiozaki!

Versus... Sparking Killing Boy! From the hero course, it's Denki Kaminari!" Present Mic announced as the title "Battle on, Challengers!" appeared on the screen.

"Assassin? But her hair isn't really scary at all." Kurome said.

"Sparking Killing Boy? He's the only one who gets killed by his own Quirk if he can't handle too much." Lubbock said.

"Just watch it patiently guys." Tatsumi sighed.

"Now, we'll have a super flashy battle this time too--" Present Mic was stopped by Shiozaki.

"Um... Please excuse the interruption. What do you mean by "assassin"? I have only come to find victory, not to take my opponent's life." Shiozaki said.

"I-I'm sorry!" Present Mic apologized.

"In the first place, I wished to enter U.A. High School not for wicked reasons, but for the salvation of others..." Shiozaki said as light shines upon her.

"I said, I'm sorry! My bad, okay?!" Present Mic annoyingly yelled.

"I thank you for your understanding." Shiozaki said and bows down.

"A religious girl eh?" Bulat said.

"But a pretty girl!" Ieyasu said.

"Why do beautiful girls end up with being a religious one? Aren't they afraid of getting touched?" Lubbock asked.

"They have their own reasons, Lubbock. The reason you said doesn't really make sense at all." Najenda said.

"Class B has people like this in it, too, huh? She's got big eyes and a pretty face, but it looks like she's really strong." Denki said.

'I've gotta discharge all my electricity here, huh? Actually, she's pretty, but she's also kinda cute... I've gotta ask her out sometime, huh? All right...!' He thought as the two contestants face each other.

"A-Anyway, start!" Present Mic announced.

"When this is over, wanna grab a bite to eat? I'll comfort you if you'll have me. 'Cause this match'll probably be over in a second! Indiscriminate Shock... 1.3 Million Volts!" Denki exclaimed as he released a huge amount of voltage but Shiozaki turns around and lets her vines block the voltage and the vines from the underground, catches Denki while he's starting to get dumb.

"It was decided in an instant! I'll say it once more! An instant!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Shiozaki advances to the second round!" Midnight announced.

"If I have some knowledge stuck in my brain, plants can't get electrocuted because they don't have a heart like us humans." Wave said.

"Wow. Nice thinking skills there, Wave." Kurome said.

"Thanks!" Wave replied with thumbs up.

"She used her vines to protect herself from the shock and unleashed some of it underground to immobilize Denki. She's awesome but she isn't as strong as I thought." Akame said.

"If you only have agility and power, you can rip off her vines and knock her down!" Leone said.

"Or cut them into pieces." Sheele said while using her fingers like scissors.

"Oh, I was able to make the most of the opportunity I was given." Shiozaki said.

"Ibara Shiozaki. Quirk: Vines! The vines on her head are extendable! They're detachable, too! As long as she makes sure to get plenty of water and sunlight, they'll grow in almost immediately. In other words, she can't go bald!" Present Mic narrated.

"All right! Good job, Shiozaki!" Tetsutetsu cheered.

"Man..." Jiro uttered while scratching her head.

"What's that? Didn't he say he'd settle this in a second? That's strange, he was defeated in a second, wasn't he? Class A is supposed to be better than Class B, so isn't that weird?" Monoma mocked and laughed at the Class A students but was smacked by Kendo at the end.

"Sorry!" Kendo said.

'What was that just now?' Everyone from 1-A thought.

"He just wants to show off. What an idiot." Run said.

"He really loves to mock more on Class A, isn't he? Is he a retard or what?" Mine asked.

"A show-off and a retard." Kizaru replied.

"Kamui, Kamui! Wouldn't she be good as a sidekick?" Mt. Lady asked while watching Shiozaki on the screen.

"Yeah. I wish I could've gotten a better look." Kamui Woods said.

"She seems straight-laced, but she's cute!" Mt. Lady said.

"Hey, get back to work." Kamui Woods said.

"It was hard to deal with Shiozaki's ability to detach her vines, huh?"

"The vines were able not only to defend but also to act as an electrical ground. There was no way he'd shock her with that."

"And then she extended her vines to bind him. Kaminari's Quirk was completely blocked."

"Some Quirks don't work well against others, but it would've been better if he'd been able to deal with it..." Some heroes from the bleachers commented on the match of Denki and Shiozaki.

"Kaminari's Quirk is supposed to be strong, but Shiozaki is a strong opponent who placed fourth in the entrance exam. Vines, huh? I wonder if it's like Kamui Wood's Quirk. Binding types really are strong. I hardly ever see anyone break out. It's impossible to get close while avoiding all those vines, so you'd either have to tear them off or get through with brute force... Ahhhhh Oh, but in order to keep you from doing that, she'd go after your hands first. Ummm...." Izuku started to mutter like crazy while everyone's looking at him.

"H-He's scary..." Sayo uttered nervously while clings to Tatsumi tight.

"I know right? But his muttering about every information he gains from what he watches is also awesome at the same time." Tatsumi said.

"That's why I like him." Akame said with her smile.

"Me too! Because he's cute!" Kurome added.

"And a man of justice!" Seryu added.

"Man of justice? Or maybe a man who wants to save everyone with a smile?" Bols asked.

"Don't auto correct me, Bols!" Seryu said.

"You just finished, but you're already thinking about countermeasures, huh?" Uraraka asked, trying to break him free from muttering.

"Oh, no! It's just, I mean, this is pretty much my hobby... It's not every day I get a chance to see amazing Quirks outside of those in our class... Oh, right! I've been putting these together for everyone in Class A, too. For your Zero Gravity, too!" Izuku said while showing his drawing of Uraraka in his notebook and makes her look shocked.

"Deku, you've been amazing since I met you, but the sports festival is making me think that you're amazing all over again." Uraraka said while looking back at the stage.

"Now, it's time for the fourth match! We're just gonna keep rolling along! Rush headlong toward the top!

It's like he's the epitome of the middle of the pack! From the hero course, it's Tenya Iida! Versus!

Fully-equipped with support items! From the support course, it's Mei Hatsume!" Present Mic announced.

"He's up against the support course, huh?" Jiro said.

"I wonder what kind of fight it'll be?" Tsuyu said.

"I mean, what is that? Iida's also fully equipped with support items!" Sato exclaimed as Iida wears a support item.

"Huh?!" Everyone asked in shock.

"I mean he is fast at all. But why is he wearing that?" Esdeath asked.

"Maybe because Hatsume let him borrow some of her equipment.?" Chelsea asked.

"I can feel that this fight... Isn't what we expect." Dr. Stylish said.

"That's generally against the rules for those in the hero course. Those who must use the equipment needed to petition beforehand." Midnight said.

"I forgot about that! Aoyama also wore a belt, so I thought it was fine!" Iida said.

"He submitted a petition." Midnight said.

"I humbly apologize! However, my heart was moved by my opponent's sportsmanship. Even though she is from the support course, she said she wanted an even match since she made it this far. She said she wanted to fight fairly. So, she gave me this equipment. I didn't think I could ignore her fighting spirit!" Iida said.

"Oh, youth! Kyaah! I'll allow it!" Midnight said after squealing from Iida's words.

"So it's fine?" Present Mic asked.

"Well, if they both agree on it, then it's within regulations... I guess?" Aizawa said.

"She was moved by Iida's words. That's why she allowed him to use those." Akame said.

"Is she a pervert or what?" Lubbock asked.

"Is Hatsume someone who'd say that? Could it be...?" Izuku uttered as Hatsume prepared her mic.

"Well, since permission's been granted, let's start the fourth match!" Present Mic exclaimed. Iida now started to run towards Hatsume who is just looking at hin.

"Isn't that acceleration wonderful, Iida?" Hatsume asked and her voice echoed around the stadium.

"Mic?" Iida asked.

"Why?" Present Mic asked.

"She's wearing speakers?" Aizawa added.

"Don't your legs feel lighter than usual? That's only to be expected! Those leg parts are helping the wearer's movements along! And I... can evade easily with my hydraulic attachments!" Hatsume said as she dodges Iida and finds the support companies with her eyes.

"The support companies are sitting... Oh, they're biting! I've got 'em!" Hatsume said.

"Mei Hatsume. Quirk: Zoom. If she gets serious, she can see clearly up to five kilometer's away!" Present Mic narrated.

"Five kilometers?! What's with her eyes?!" Wave asked in shock.

"Those eyes are really handy to use..." Lubbock said while dreaming and now was smacked by Najenda.

"Stop it." Najenda said.

"Her eyes can be useful against any attacks from far away and can be prevented by the help of that ability." Susanoo said.

Iida is about to attack Hatsume from behind but the sensors of Hatsume detect him and evades Iida's attack.

"Since I've got sensors in every direction, I can even deal with attacks from behind!" Hatsume said while dodging Iida from behind. Iida can't control himself as he stumbled after missing his attack for Hatsume, and with the help of her equipment, he easily got back to his normal posture and runs again.

"What are you planning?" Iida asked.

"Iida changed course adeptly! It's thanks to the auto-balancer that made! The leg pars detect the wearer's brainwaves to predict their movements, so there's no need to worry about time lag!" Hatsume exclaimed.

"What is this...?" Present Mic uttered in disbelief.

"She's very good at hard selling..." Aizawa uttered with a facepalm. Iida stumbles once again after Hatsume dodges him.

"The auto-balancer is equipped with a 32-axis gyro sensor! It will be sure to keep the wearer from falling unless the wearer wants to!" Hatsume said.

"Weren't you going to fight fairly?!" Iida asked while running again towards her.

"No." Everyone replied and the gods laughed.

"Of course she won't fight like he wanted to." Saitama said.

"Well, well, well, he was fooled by Hatsume so bad." Meliodas said.

"Hmmmm... That's because she is what she really is." Kizaru said.

Hatsume flies away from Iida with the help of her boots which made her jump away from Iida.

"What do you think of this lightness?! These electro shoes use electromagnetic induction on both feet to allow for instant evasive action!" Hatsume exclaimed.

"I'll get her when she lands!" Iida said while boosting his run. As Hatsume lands on the ground, she captures Iida using a net from her equipment.

"Wh-What's this?" Iida asked.

"A captured gun to use against villains. The capture nets are in catridges, and you can fire up to five before reloading! Who developed all of these items? It was me, Mei Hatsume! Everyone from the support companies, the choice is clear: Mei Hatsume, Mei Hatsume, Mei Hatsume!" Hatsume exclaimed.

"What is she, a politician?" One businessman asked.

"And now, I will talk about the next support item!" Hatsume exclaimed.

"There's still more?" Another businessman said.

"This isn't a fighting match. It's more of a selling session for Hatsume." Tatsumi said.

"If Midoriya didn't allow her to join in their group, maybe she wouldn't be there by now!" Mine said.

"But it is too rude for him to decline such help from her." Sheele said.

After ten minutes of Hatsume presenting all of her equipment, she walked out of bounds with sparkles around her.

"I've presented each and every last one of them. I have nothing left to say!" Hatsume said with a wink.

"H-Hatsume is out of bounds. Iida advances to the second round." Midnight announced.

"And she wasted her opportunity of winning." Wave said.

"She has no interest in winning the whole sports festival. She just wants all of her "babies" will be shown to the businessmen and from the companies she mentioned." Run said.

"But still, she wasted such a ticket to win it all!" Mine said.

"You tricked me...!" Iida yelled in disappointment.

"I'm sorry. I used you." Hatsume said while laughing.

"I hate you!" Iida yelled.

"Iida's earnest, so she probably said some things that sounded good to get him on board. Hatsume's not just honest, she will also use any means to reach her goal. Amazing..." Izuku muttered. Uraraka walked away with a serious look on her face.

"What's wrong with her?" Chelsea asked.

"Oh yeah, who she'll face later by the way?" Ieyasu asked.

"A monster." Saitama said.

"Not just a monster, but a wimp." Kizaru said.

"Well, well, well, she'll face the one who really made you guys all mad." Meliodas said.

"Made us... mad?" Bulat asked.

"Oh no... Don't tell me..." Wave uttered in worry.

"That bastard... I hope he won't go far against Uraraka." Lubbock said.

"Concerned?" Najenda asked with a smirk.

"No, not really. But I'm a man who just wants to keep feminism to all women at all times." Lubbock said.

'Did you know what you just said?' The Night Raid assassins thought.

"We're gonna keep right on going with the fifth match! Even though he's wearing a belt, he won't transform! From the hero course, it's Yuga Aoyama!"

"Bonjour." Aoyama said while sparkling.

"Versus... Is something going to come out of those horns? Well? From the hero course, it's Mina Ashido!"

"My first match is a piece of cake!" Mina said with a smirk.

"I'll return those words right back at you." Aoyama said while inserting his face on the right screen.

"Naval Laser versus her acid and flexibility? Who do you think will win?" Wave asked.

"In terms of power and accuracy, it should be Aoyama. But since he doesn't have both of those, and Mina is known to be a quick thinker and a flexible girl, she has the advantage to win this one." Run said.

"But she releases her acid depends on how strong she wants it to. So this means, if she goes serious this time, she might defeat Aoyama easily." Sheele said.

"Mina, you can do it!" Tsuyu cheered.

"Aoyama, get her! Beat her like int those fighting games where their clothes get ripped off!" Mineta yelled.

"What are you, scum?" Jiro asked.

"He really is a scum!" Mine said.

"Getting angry at perverts? Like Tatsumi?" Esdeath asked teasingly.

"Huh?! Wh-What do you mean?!" Mine asked while blushing.

'Oh no, they're fighting for me again. Oh good lord.' Tatsumi thought.

"A match between Aoyama and Ashido. Considering their Quirks... Aoyama will probably attack from a distance with his laser. So the match will be decided by how well Ashido can slip through Aoyama's attacks and turn it into a close combat match. But there's nothing to use as cover on the stage, so Ashido might be at a slight disadvantage." Izuku said.

"Now, why don't we get moving? The fifth match, start!" Present Mic announced.

"The early bird gets the worm!" Aoyama exclaimed and now fires his laser.

"Whoops! Since we were on the same team for combat training, I know all about your Quirk!" Mina said while sliding.

"Same goes for me!" Aoyama replied while firing.

"There's just one thing that's different. At the fitness test--

If I shoot for more than a second, I get a stomachache.

That's what you said!" Mina said. Aoyama continued firing his laser but Mina still evades them with her flexibility and slides away.

"You're so... persistent...!" Aoyama yelled and fires a huge laser blast but it didn't hit Mina at all.

"My... My stomach..." Aoyama uttered in pain.

"Now!" Mina said and fires acid into Aoyama's belt to make it broken.

"Oh no, my precious belt! And my pants!" Aoyama cried while pulling up his pants. Mina appears under him with a zap.

"I'll finish it... with this!" Mina exclaimed and now uppercuts him.

"Aoyama has fainted! Ashido advances to the second round!" Midnight announced.

"And just like that folks, he died." Bulat said.

"You mean, fainted?" Liver said.

"Aoyama has no movements at all. He relies on all of his luck through his naval laser which isn't good at all. If he trained more of firing his laser while moving, he could have a chance of winning against Mina." Najenda said.

"She's right, this match is pretty easy for her." Akame said.

"Aoyama's knocked out! Ashido's easy victory is indisputable!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Mina's amazing!" Tsuyu said. Mineta bashes his hands after seeing Aoyama lost to the match.

"If only Aoyama and Ashido's Quirks were switched...!" Mineta uttered angrily.

"You're too much of a scumbag." Jiro said. Ojiro shook his head because of Mineta and looks at Izuku who quickly writes all the details about the match.

"The match unfolded as I expected, but I misjudged Ashido's physical strength. Even during the Quirk assessment test, she placed ninth out of everyone, including the boys. It wasn't because of her Quirk, she's got excellent physical abilities." Izuku muttered.

"Now, we've got no time to lose! Let's move on to the sixth match!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Hey, I said get back to work!" Kamui Woods scolded Mt. Lady who is still watching on the screen.

"The dark samurai accompanied by Dark Shadow! From the hero course, it's Fumikage Tokoyami! Versus... All-purpose Creation! She was admitted through recommendations, so her abilities are certified! From the hero course, it's Momo Yaoyorozu!" Present Mic announced.

"Midoriya, what do you think of this match?" Ojiro asked.

"I think time will be the key." Izuku replied.

"Time?" Ojiro said.

"Midoriya thinks that Momo needs time to think and plan for her to win against Tokoyami who is already armed with a monster on him." Najenda said.

"For Tokoyami, he can do two options: it's either goes hard and use force to defeat Momo easily or to take time and play fair against her." Esdeath added.

"Hmmm... If you really want to stand out, you can just finish that early and swiftly. So Izuku is right, time is the key for this match." Kurome said.

'It's just as Mr. Present Mic says, I'm up against Tokoyami with Dark Shadow, offense and defense in one body. In addition, Tokoyami can bring out Dark Shadow with no time lag, so there is no doubt he'll start with a preemptive strike.

If I can create a simple shield that doesn't take much time and block Tokoyami's attack... If I just give myself enough time to make a weapon--' Momo was stopped by Present Mic's announcement.

"Sixth match, start!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Go, Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami ordered.

"Got it!" Dark Shadow replied and now rushes out of Tokoyami's body.

'Quickly create a shield. Next, a weapon.' Momo thought while creating a shield and a staff but Dark Shadow dashes her with its strength.

'I can't collect  my thoughts!' Momo thought. She was pushed away once again by Dark Shadow and suddenly sees it stopped attacking.

'His attacks have stopped? Now!' Momo thought and now creates a staff.

"Yaoyorozu! Out of bounds!" Midnight announced. Momo looked down and sees her other foot stepping out of bounds.

"Tokoyami advances to the second round!" Midnight announced. Tokoyami bowed down after defeating Momo who can't believe what happened.

"An overwhelming victory! A completely overwhelming victory! Tokoyami's Dark Shadow! Could it be the greatest Quirk ever?" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Talk about exaggeration over there. How can Tokoyami's Dark Shadow be the strongest? It's just a black shadowed bird who can attack and defend Tokoyami." Chelsea said.

"But it has enough power to unleash such force and defense if he uses it well." Susanoo said.

"I feel sorry for Momo, she couldn't believe the match will be over in an instant." Seryu said.

"Well, that's what happens if you really don't have much time." Sheele said.

"No... I couldn't do anything... Nothing..." Momo uttered in sadness.

"Tokoyami's too amazing. I can't believe that just by focusing his attacks on the shield Yaoyorozu made, he forced her out of bounds." Izuku said.

"He was trying not to hurt her? That's how easy it was for him, huh? She must feel really frustrated..." Ojiro uttered. Izuku noticed Uraraka's drink beside him and noticed that she was gone.

"Okay, let's move on! Next up... the seventh match is a match-up between redundant Quirks! Manly and passionate steel! From the hero course, it's Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu!" Present Mic announced.

"All right!" Tetsutetsu roared.

"Versus... Manly and passionate hardening! From the hero course, it's Eijiro Kirishima!"

"Even our intros are the same?!" Kirishima said while crying.

"What's wrong with him?" Everyone asked.

"Well, that's what happens if he hears a statement that for him is manly." Kizaru said.

"Even if he sees our muscles, he'll also say manly to it?" Bulat asked.

"No, Bulat. Just no." Lubbock said.

"Go, Tetsutetsu! Win like Ibara did!" Kendo cheered.

"Get a hold of yourself." Jiro said as she earjacks Mineta in the ear who is sleeping and doesn't care at all.

"Let's start this passionate seventh match!" Present Mic announced. The two contestants charged at each other and punched each other's fists. On the player waiting room, Iida can be seen entering it.

"Good work, Iida." Uraraka said.

"Oh, Urarak-- You're not like yourself at all!  Your brow's all wrinkled!" Iida exclaimed.

"My brow? Oh, it's just my nerves... Must've reached my brow." Uraraka said.

"I see... You're up against that Bakugo, after all..." Iida said.

"I'm not gonna like this match." Lubbock said.

"Will he go easy on her? I guess not since he wants to be at the top." Leone said.

"Even if Bakugo is a big wimp and an idiot, he also feels feminism for women like Uraraka." Meliodas said.

"We hope for that, Meliodas sama." Kurome said.

"Yeah, I'm really scared. But you know, after seeing a match like yours, Iida..." Uraraka said.

"Like mine?" Iida asked.

"Uraraka!" Izuku called on her as he opened the door.

"Deku! Huh? You don't want to watch others' matches?" Uraraka asked.

"Most ended quickly, and now Kirishima is up against someone from Class B." Izuku said. Kirishima on the match punches Tetsutetsu hard to the face.

"That didn't hurt at all!" Tetsutetsu yelled as he punches back Kirishima.

"That didn't hurt either!" Kirishima yelled.

"Then, next... soon..." Uraraka uttered.

"But, well, I don't think even Bakugo would use a full-strength explosion on a girl..." Iida said, trying to ease up Uraraka's feeling.

"He would. Everyone's trying to become number one to make their dreams come true. Even if it's not Kacchan, no one would think about holding back. You helped me so much, Uraraka. That's why I thought maybe I could help you a little. A plan to use your Quirk against Kacchan... It's rough, but I came up with something." Izuku said while showing his notebook.

"Oh, isn't that great, Uraraka?" Iida asked while chopping the air with his hands.

"Thanks, Deku. But it's fine. You're amazing, Deku. I keep seeing more and more amazing sides to you. During the cavalry battle, I thought it'd be easier to team up with friends, but now that I think about it, I might've been trying to rely on you. That's why, when Iida said he'd challenge you, it actually made me feel a little embarrassed." Uraraka said as she stood up from her chair.

"Uraraka..." Izuku uttered.

"That's why it's fine. Everyone's facing the future and trying their hardest! That means we're all rivals, right? That's why... Let's meet in the finals." Uraraka said while raising a thumbs up with a hint of nervousness on her.

"She really wanted to use that help but she wanted to use her knowledge and own tactics in this match that she is up against a monster like Bakugo." Tatsumi said.

"I can see that she is really scared and worried at all." Akame said.

"Of all people, why she ended up against Bakugo?!" Lubbock cried.

"This is also for her best, to let her show her true potential in this sports festival. By surpassing someone greater than you." Najenda said.

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu exchanged blows towards each other and finally, in the end, they knocked each other out.

"The two guys with the same Quirks! Tetsutetsu versus Kirishima! A head-to-head fistfight! The winner is..." Present Mic announced. Midnight looked at the two and saw them both unconscious.

"Both contestants down! It's a draw!" Midnight said.

"In the case of a draw, after they recover, the winner will be determined by a simple contest, like arm wrestling." Midnight announced.

"Both of them knocked down, they must be twins after all!" Ogre said.

"Maybe because they have the same hardened and steel Quirks?" Zank asked.

"Of course they aren't, idiots." The emperor said.

"While we wait for Tetsutetsu and Kirishima to recover, we'll start the next match!" Present Mic announced as Katsuki and Uraraka's face are now shown on the screens.

"Next might be the most disturbing match-up." Tsuyu said.

"I almost don't want to watch..." Jiro uttered.

'Uraraka... Do your best!' Izuku thought. Both of the contestants are now on the stage.

"The eight and last match of the first round! He was kind of famous in middle school! This isn't the fave of a regular person! From the hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugo! Versus... She's the one I'm rooting for! From the hero course, it's Ochaco Uraraka!" Present Mic announced. Uraraka breathed heavily and Kacchan can be seen showing up his teeth.

"Eighth match, start!" Present Mic announced and the screen turned off.

"A cliffhanger?!" Everyone asked.

"Of course! Don't worry, the next episode will start right now!" Meliodas said.

"Please, let Uraraka win this one." Sheele said.

"Let's pray that she won't get hurt much by Bakugo's strength and power." Akame said.

"This match is giving me chills..." Sayo uttered while hugging Tatsumi, and making the five girls hiss at her.

To Be Continued...

Sumimasen for the late upload! I hope you'll enjoy this one. Stay safe and Happy Father's Day to all of the fathers around the world!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
94 3 5
After his mother's death Akarui Kagayaku had lost his drive to become a hero, until one day he was saved by Izuku Midoriya who inspired him to become...
1.1M 38.8K 98
M/n and f/n are two heros who major mostly in European countries, originally they were from Japan so when they had a child, they just left her with h...
150K 1.9K 40
The Characters from My Hero Academia and Hololive are sent to a unknown dimension where they meet two Gods and will be reacting to Izuku Yagi's life...