Fallen From Grace: THE SINNER...

Por imjusttrulyboreddd

BOOK 1 OF THE SINNERS SERIES [COMPLETED] ✟ ✟ ✟ "You're in... Mais

characters
aesthetic ␈
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
chapter twenty-five.
chapter twenty-six.
chapter twenty-seven.
chapter twenty-eight.
chapter twenty-nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty-one.
chapter thirty-two.
chapter thirty-three.
chapter thirty-four.
chapter thirty-five.
chapter thirty-six.
chapter thirty-seven.
chapter thirty-eight.
chapter thirty-nine.
chapter forty.
chapter forty-one.
chapter forty-two.
chapter forty-three.
chapter forty-four.
chapter forty-five.
chapter forty-six.
chapter forty-seven.
chapter forty-eight.
chapter forty-nine.
𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱

chapter eight.

1.2K 25 1
Por imjusttrulyboreddd

| river |

"How'd it go?" Kane asked through the phone and I already regretted calling him.

I don't like to have a personal friendship with any of my men but without Kane, I wouldn't have any friends and as much as I enjoy being alone, that wouldn't be fun.

"She got mad, and then cried and then she was happy." I explained and his laughter boomed throughout the speakers in my car.

"So why'd you call me? Are you in another room?" He asked and I sighed.

"I'm in my car."

Kane didn't respond for a moment.

"No offence boss, but are you kidding me?"

"We shall never speak of this again but, I panicked. I gave her my top to sleep in and when she came out, she looked so good. I knew if I stayed, I would've fucked her whilst she was asleep or something." I dropped my head in my hands as I realised how stupid my reason sounded aloud.

"Okay. So now that we've established how dumb that answer is, go back inside." He ordered and I groaned.

"I can't. I've already done the damage. I'll be there tomorrow before she wakes up." I replied as I started the car and headed out of the driveway.

"That girl is crazy. If you leave her alone in her own thoughts, she'll never believe you when you tell her the real reason you left." Kane tried to reason and at this moment, I was glad that we were friends.

Girl trouble is not something a guy should go through alone.

"Who said I'll tell her the real reason?" I asked as I keep my eyes on the road. "You can't be serious, boss." He countered and I cut him off.

"I'm just seeing where this goes, I don't owe her my feelings yet." I grunted and instantly regretted the words.

She opened up a part of herself to me in many ways and me closing off would just be cruel. When I look at her I see myself, a cold, stone-hearted fighter.

That makes me want to get her to open up more because I'm curious, but it will cost me in the end since she'll expect the same in return.

Why couldn't I have fallen in love with a simpler girl?

"Boss? You still there?" Kane asked as I pulled into my driveway. "I'll see you tomorrow. We have to get more weapons delivered and the day after that, is Nyah's 21st. Buy a tux or at least a new pair of fucking jeans." I said sternly and pressed the end call button.

| nyah |

"Why the hell would he leave? I mean, I didn't do anything bad right? What if he hated it and left cause he couldn't stand the sight of me?! Okay now I'm definitely going mad." I said aloud, with my face half full of pizza.

I didn't feel like seeking advice from anyone so I settled for talking to the walls, or more or less, myself.

I don't get how people do it though. It's creepy.

River ordered way too much food so half of it went in the fridge and I wolfed down the rest. I slept in my new room and cursed at the walls when I realised I had no fresh clothes and no way of going home, since he drove me here.

I got out of bed and aggressively rubbed my hands over my face.

I didn't even notice him sitting in the same spot on the couch I was at last night.

I went straight to the bathroom and splashed my face before going back into the main room and sitting next to him.

He pointed to the two full bags and I took one and found a towel, toothbrush and toothpaste. The other had new clothes and a set of lingerie for me to wear.

"Why would you come back?" I asked.

"I never meant to leave, I got caught up in business that needed to be taken care of." He said as he kept his eyes on the dark tv screen.

He could easily be lying to me.

"I have classes so I'm gonna go." I grabbed both bags and get up but he took my hand.

"I'll drop you." He offered and I shook my head.

"I already called Serena to come and pick me up. You being at my school wouldn't be good for your reputation anyway, right?" I mumbled and went straight to the bathroom.

He chose a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a plain long sleeved crop top. I showered and conditioned my hair. I left it wet and decided to let it stay like that. I brushed my teeth and changed. As I emerged from the bathroom and was surprised that River is still here.

"You never left?" I called as I hurried into the kitchen and grabbed a pizza slice from the box and chewed quickly.

"Uhh no," he replied slowly and I stopped eating and realised he was staring at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I picked up my phone charging on the kitchen plug. I almost didn't notice him stand up and walk towards me.

In one swift movement, he took my phone out of my hands and pulled me towards him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

Hugs? Well, this is new.

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?" I mumbled as I slowly ran my hands through his hair. He hummed but I don't know if that was a yes or a no.

"Hey, I'm not mad that you had to go, I was just confused that's all." I admitted as I breathed in his scent of what I think is petrol and I think...cookies.

He let go and placed a soft kiss on my forehead and I smiled before the sound of my phone ringing ruined the moment.

"I have to go." I said quickly as I ran back into my room to get my trainers.

I reappeared and River walked out of the house first as I grabbed my phone and the keys. As I walked outside he was standing at the door and he kissed me softly before heading towards the direction of his car.

"I'll see you later?" He asked and I nodded with a smile.

I locked the door and walk into Serena's car that was waiting for me. Thankfully, she's alone.

"We need to go to my place first so I can get a few things and then we leave." I informed her.

"But class is in 20 minutes." She reminded me and I gestured to the road and she stepped on the accelerator.

"I'm not gonna ask you so might as well start talking."

"He claims he likes me, but I don't know if it's gonna last because-"

"Because he's River Williams; bad depression, gang leader and sex addict. He's really good when you bend-"

"I don't want to know about your sexual adventures with him. He's already filled me in." I shuddered.

"Oh so he does remember me? That means I left a good impression," I glared at her.

"Kidding. So, did you guys do it? His house is nice." She complimented and I sighed.

"It's actually my place."

She pressed a little too hard on the brakes as we stopped at a red light.

"He bought you a house?!"

"He said it's a birthday present." I said shyly and she screamed so loud, I'm pretty sure everyone outside heard her.

"He's never done that to anyone before, well at least not with any of the girls I'm aware of. Wow, you lucky bitch." She said as the lights turned green and we drove down the road and outside the driveway.

"I'll be back." I called as I climbed out and raced into the house. "Hey sweetie!" My dad called as I ran up the stairs.

"Hi dad! I'm gonna be late so I can't stay!" I shouted as I grabbed my school bag with my laptop and notebooks and headed back downstairs.

I waved goodbye and ran out of the house and back into Serena's car.

We make it onto campus with 3 minutes left to spare, but it wasn't even worth running for. The lecture was boring and could've easily been skipped.

"Well that was pointless." I said to myself and Serena nodded as we caught up to Riley and Mason down the halls.

"Hey guys," I greeted as we approached them but they're looking down at their phones.

"Where's Camila? Have you guys seen her?" Riley asked and we shook our heads. "Why what's going on?" I asked as I leaned in to look at their phones.

Mason grabbed mine and tapped a few things before handing it back to me and my eyes widened.

It doesn't really qualify as a sex tape since there's no sex going on, but there's a lot going on, and Camila's in the video.

"Where the hell did this come from?" I asked with wide eyes and they shrugged. "Wow, never thought Camila's secret boyfriend would be a girl." Vanessa
commented as she walked up to us, while looking at her phone.

I take it from her and throw it in the nearby trash can. "You're paying for that!" She warned and I rolled my eyes.

"You can buy a new one." I mocked and walked past her towards Cameron and Jordan who are approaching us.

"Before you ask where's Cam, she's not in today. She's not coming to lectures." Jordan answered and I stopped to think for a moment.

"I need to borrow your car." I say to Mason and he shook his head.

"Why not?! I can drive." I whined and he raised his eyebrow.

"Fine then, but you're taking me." I pointed to his chest.

"I have an afternoon class that I can't skip." He said and I held out my hand and he sighed before dropping the keys in them.

"Thank you, you are the best," I smiled as I started walking towards the parking lot.

I drove to her house, passed a few red lights, and I took the longer way cause I still haven't mastered right turns yet.

I can still drive.

I got the car there in one piece so it's not a total fail. "Cam!" I called as I entered her house and it was silent. I went to her room first and it was empty.

As I was going down the stairs, I heard feet padding towards the back stairs.

When her parents built this house, they put a lot of secret tunnels and back doors and I have slowly become accustomed to all of them. I raced up the stairs and back down the halls and waited. Sure enough, she came around the corners and tried to make a run for it in the opposite direction when she saw me.

I chased after her and trapped her in the kitchen. It was the only room with one exit. "Why'd you come?" She said slightly out of breath and I raised my eyebrow.

"I can see why you wanted to keep it a secret but seriously, you could've at least told me." I said slowly and she sighed and sat next to me on the small table.

"I was going to tell you I swear, I just couldn't. Is it bad there?" She asked and I shook my head.

"It's probably bad now because you're not there, no offence but you've already come out, even if it's not the way you expected. You can't hide again." I advised and she nodded.

"Who's the other girl?" I asked and she played with her phone in her hands.

"Umm, thats Caitlyn. We're kind of dating." She said slowly and I smiled. "That's great! As long as you're happy I am, I swear." I assured as I took her hands in mine.

"Now, you're gonna go to your lectures with pride. Let's go." I said as I stood up and took her to her downstairs closet.

I picked out a black skirt with thigh high socks and a sweater. She eyed the outfit slightly but I forced her to put it on. "Maybe you do have a sense of style." She teased as she looked at herself in the mirror.

I tied her hair up in a high ponytail as she put on her black converses. She took her bag and we headed back out and into Mason's car.

"Mason let you take his car?" She asked in a shocked voice and I nodded as I unlocked the doors and climbed into the driver's seat. "No scratches, I'm impressed." She said and I huffed.

"You guys think I can't drive, but I can." I grumbled as I started the car.

A car beeped loudly as I almost reversed into it.

"You didn't check your mirrors." Camila said as she tried to hide her laughter and I cursed under my breath.

"Yeah, I got that." I muttered as I checked my mirrors and reversed out of the parking space.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

638K 18.3K 46
When Ivy Lancaster, a young and successful publisher, saves a family farm in an old rundown town, her life is flipped on its axis. Her charity puts h...
3.3K 240 11
Book 4 of New York series (Does not need to be read as a series) "That's no way to treat me sweetheart. You claw at me when I give you pleasure." "...
1.4M 38.3K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...