πŸŒˆπŸ’«πŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒ»Danganronpa x Reade...

By kokichi_is_rat_boi

Exactly what the cover says. If you have any Requests, all you have to do is ask~!!!πŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒ»πŸ’«πŸ”₯🌈✨ (I've recen... More

πŸ’«β­οΈπŸŒŸRulesπŸŒŸβ­οΈπŸ’«
🌡🌷🌺Kokichi x Liar!Reader🌸🌼🌻
πŸŒΌπŸ’Sick!Kokichi x Readerβ˜€οΈπŸŒ΅
🌸🌼🌺Kokichi x Reader🌺🌼🌸
πŸŒ±πŸ„πŸ‚Pregame!Kokichi x Yandere!ReaderπŸ‚πŸ„πŸŒ±
🌡🌱🌸KokichixReader🌸🌱🌡
πŸ„πŸ’•β˜€οΈPervert!Kokichi x Busty!Readerβ˜€οΈπŸ’•πŸ„
How the freaking frack-
|< Kokichi x Kiibos Sister!Reader>|
|<Kokichi x Reader>|
|<Kiibo x Cyborg!Reader>|
HeEEeeEEeEeeEYyyYyYyY
|<Sub!Kokichi x Dom!Reader>|
|<Tsundere!Kokichi x Dead!Fem! Reader>|
I fOrKn' LoVe EaCh AnD eVeRyOnE Of yOu AHhHhHhh!!!
|<Kokichi x Hanahaki!Reader>|
Kokichi ABC'S NSFW headcanons
Hi
Shuichis ABC's NSFW headcanons
Kiibos ABC's NSFW headcanons
Kokichi Ouma || Welcome home, Darling~~
2k Special!!
Kokichi x Reader ~ Angst
Anyone want me to make Danganronpa oc's, orrrrr-???
Give me lemon request. I demmand them. Thank you.
Kokichi x Vale (Danganronpa OC NOT MINE)
The bad news...
ANNOUNCEMENT
You are my Sunshine... (7k special for all you lovelys)
I. Want. A. Break. Please. (This is gonna be the last non-chapter thing)
Does anyone wanna follow my tiktok-?? And Mikan art :,)
8-8K-?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Should I change this story into a 'Danganronpa x reader oneshots' book-??
Dead!Kokichi x Yandere!Insane!Stressed!Reader || Ha~ha~ha..~
My baby boy is gone now..
I have a new child! πŸ’•πŸ’•
Im a dumbass idiot-

Ibuki Mioda x Depressed!Reader || Ibuki loves your smile!!

3.4K 65 185
By kokichi_is_rat_boi

Hello!! I'm actually very happy about doing this- I don't really know about Danganronpa V2- but I do know that they are on a field trip, and they cottages and stuff, and I know all the characters. So yeah. I forgot who requested this- but thank you very much!!

⚠️WARNINGS: SELF-HARM, ATTEMPTED SUICIDE, YURI⚠️

IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. THIS MAY SEEM BLUNT BUT I DONT WANT TO SEE COMMENTS THAT SAY 'RELATABLE' OR STUFF LIKE THAT, I WILL DELETE THEM WITH NO HESITATION. IF YOUR GOING THROUGH THIS OR IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT IT- THINGS WILL HET BETTER, I PROMISE YOU

UPDATE: CarelessCreationYT REQUESTED THIS- THANK YOU VERY MUCH :,))))

Thank you for reading!!

  ~.         ~.           ~.         ~.           ~.            ~.

You were in your cottage. Ever since Togami's death, and TeruTeru's execution You just didn't have the will to live. Whatever the Mastermind was doing made you sick to your stomach. Everyone was really worried for you, even Fuyuhiko would come and try to check on you, but it didn't work. You brought your knees closer to your chest, then wiped your tear stained face.

You just wanted it all to end right there, The fear of getting murdered, the fear of dying alone, The fear of being hated, all of it. You wanted it to end. There was literally only one thing, Well person, that you wanted to see every day. Ibuki Mioda.

She was always so positive about every situation and without her, It just wouldn't tie the little friend group that they have together. She was absolutely beautiful, Her eyes were like two pools that you could get lost in, her body was perfect, her voice was amazing, In short, everything about that girl was amazing.

There was just one thing. She would never get your hints. You always tired to 'flirt' with her, telling her about you both belonged together, and how she's cute and your pretty, together we would be pretty cute, and other cheesy pick up lines. She would always brush it off and say 'Aww, Thanks (Y/N)!! Ibuki loves you as a FRIEND too!!" She would also Immediately hug you afterwards.

It was so frustrating- your thoughts were interrupted by loud, aggressive knocks on your door "(Y/N)- If you don't unlock this Goddam door, I'm gonna fucking break it down!! So get you stupid ass out here before you have no fucking door to barricade yourself with, Goddamit!!" Fuyuhiko.. "You haven't come out to eat or drink in 3 days!! 3 Fucking days!! So get your ass out here and stop being such a pussy!!" You sighed, knowing that he wouldnt stop.

Your legs were all shaky, your hair was a mess, your clothes were all dirty, you stunk, your breath stank, your stomach was growling, your voice was horse- long story short, you look and sound like Shit.

You could see The short Yakuza cringe at the sight "Holy Fucking shit- You guys I got her fucking out! Go get her some damn food and water, will ya?!" He shouted. You haven't slept in those 3 days, so you were extremely tired. Fuyuhiko, helped you sit down, and had you explain why you did that. You were probably just imagining things, but He seemed to have a soft spot for you. He even said a while sentence without cursing- At this point you were You were bawling. You had them all worried sick. You were causing problems for other people, huh?

The whole group eventually appeared with Lots of food and water, Even hiyoko joined in. Heck, you could barely lift up your arms, so you had someone feed you. Guess who it was- Suprise, it was Ibuki who offered. She had always been so sweet and selfless, but it made your heart flutter getting her attention.

She got the chopsticks and scooped up some ramen, then she grabbed the wooden spoon and placed the noodles there. She then placed it in your mouth. You hadn't looked at her the whole time, since you were occupied with the food.

You then realized that there was small sniffles coming from Ibuki. You finally looked over and saw her crying. He had snot running down her nose, but she didn't seem to mind. "(Y/N).. P-please don't d-d-do that e-e-ever again.. I-Ibuki was w-worried for y-you.. Ibuki t-t-thought That (Y-Y/N) was.." she started full on sobbing, she put her face in her hands.

You hugged her before you realized it. "I'm so sorry Ibuki. I'm a terrible person for making you all worry like that, I'm really the worse. Please know that I will never try that again.." You told her, feeling yourself tear up too. She wiped her tears and invited you to hang out with everyone else's and herself, which you accepted.

It was Almost 10 PM, and the nighttime announcement was bound to come on. You wanted to get to your Cabin and sleep. But you had this sudden urge. To hurt someone- To- To hurt yourself. You already had a pocket knife with you, as the paranoia made you have it close to you.

You started full on jogging to your cottage. Once you arrived you quietly shut the door and locked it. You took out the pocket knife and placed it on your wrist. You hesitated at first, then remembered all the trouble you have caused for everyone. You slowly slid the sharp object across your skin, applying more pressure.

'This is for making everyone worried for me'

'This is for having them waste their time and energy on me'

'This is for being a pussy'

'And this is.. for making MY Ibuki cry..'

There was now a small puddle of blood forming on the ground. You felt a bit woozy from the blood loss, but you found some support. 'I'm not gonna.. pass out.. I refuse to.. I have to clean up.. my mess..' The loss of sleep and blood literally made you pass out right there.

~. Time skip brought to you by my love :) .~

You woke up, jolting out of bed. You were on a hospital bed, bandages wrapping your arms. You knew that they have caught you already, so you weren't gonna deny it. You just lay back down. After a few minutes, Mikan walked in quietly, she probably thought you were asleep and she didn't want to wake you.

She set down a box of bandages, and carefully took off the old ones. She cleaned up the wounds, making you cringe. She wrapped the new bandages around your wrists and left. You got up again, and went to look for food. What could you say, you were famished!! You headed towards all the noise. Once you arrived to the pool, you saw everyone tearing up, of comforting others.

You were confused, but you kept quiet. Everyone was talking about you, and how they could be blind and such terrible friends for not noticing what you were going through all alone. Your heart warmed up, and you started to tear up yourself. 'Was it a mistake? Should I have just ignored it..?' Thoughts were running towards your head, then you heard someone yelling.

"Hey look- It's The Fatass Pig (Y/N)!! I'm gonna have Akane bop you on the head your worrying us like that, Stupid!!" You heard Hiyoko sneer. Everyone's head turned towards you. In a flash everyone was hugging you, and saying that they were all sorry. Even the great Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu was tearing up. All of the emotions you had bottled up just came flooding out.

You realized you had people who cared about you. You Had Lots If people who care about you. You started sobbing, and you had some people rub your back- and tell you never to do that again. You felt so happy, You felt so alive. Mikan has already taken all sharp objects in your Cottage- Surprisingly not falling and dying-

Ibuki then got off the stage, and headed towards you, her face facing down. Everyone cleared a path for you, which was surprising. She then lifted her head up, reviling her tear/Snot stained face. She ran up to you and hugged you, which you happily accepted. "Don't do t-that to I-I-Ibuki again," Her mood suddenly lit up "Ibuki found out that Ibuki really likes (Y/N).. Would (Y/N) Like to be Ibuki lover?!" She asked.

You felt your tears coming back. You instantly pushed your lips against hers, making everyone 'awe' After that, you were on cloud nine. It had been a few hours, and everyone made a feast, which you and Akane Practically inhaled. You were walking to your cottage, feeling all bubbly and warm inside. Once you got there, you saw Ibuki waiting for you. You smiled, and pecked her nose.

You offered for her to stay the night, which she happily accepted. She was in her PJ's, she had a toothbrush, a pillow, and a teddy bear. You gestured her inside. You both went to the restroom, brushed your teeth, and jumped into bed. You were laying down next to eachother, staring into eachothers eyes.

"You should smile more, (Y/N)!! Ibuki loves your smile!!"

  ~.         ~.           ~.         ~.           ~.            ~.

Thank you so much for requesting this- I hope I met your expectations!! This was rushed, but I actually had fun making this!! Just know, That if I love you, you should love yourself!! 💗

Date: 6/21/2020

Word count: 1592

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 0 8
||ART COVER CREDITS ~ @strng_0 on X/ Twitter ~|| ONGOING! I will try to update at least weekly!
282K 1K 13
This is my collection of danganronpa v3 one-shots! They will include mature content, so, be aware! Characters are portrayed as 18+ - [ update ;11.27...
15.5K 213 39
Danganronpa one shots. Read the rules. Feel free to request! December 22, 2021- #25 under headcannons {I do not own danganronpa nor do I own any of...
113K 1.2K 90
Requests: closed 5-Bruh 5-Toko Artist of cover- https://www.deviantart.com/koki-arts/art/Chibi-Danganronpa-741826187?epik=dj0yJnU9TkxWb0hRcmVNTXBEWn...