Bittersweet Silence |KTH Fanf...

由 Suga__Fox

"A voice that uses no words A small town masked with the prejudice against silence If one were to listen, the... 更多

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Pls Stop Me
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73

1

36.8K 1K 703
由 Suga__Fox

-Silence is both a blessing and a curse, but given the correct form, can be the true Yin and Yang of inner peace-

::::...................................................::::
::::..............................::::
::::..............::::

"Y/N-ah I promise you you're going to love this new school of yours! They're all about sports and I've read the reviews online about how it's very student oriented!"

...It's a high school, it's supposed to be student oriented.

Keeping your combat boots on the back of your mother's car seat you watch her perfect red lips press into a thin line at your lack of response, her thickly lashed eyes flicking over to your father.

"Dear, why don't you say something?"

"Ah yeah- uh- well the house here needs some fixing up so thankfully you'll be able to do your senior year here in this town! Trust me this place will be an absolute dollhouse when I'm done with it. My team is on it-"

"So we get to live in another piece of shit?"

"Y/N! Language!"

"I don't understand why I couldn't have just stayed with Aunt Eri so I could at least stay in a school longer than a year. I actually had friends."

"Oh right those misfits that hide under the bleachers? Even your aunt suggested we take you with us. Plus it's always nice to expand your horizons! You never know who you're going to meet in a new town!"

Bullshit.

"Uh huh. Right."

"Don't be a stick in the mud honey, the reason you're strapped in those nice clothes of yours is because of my house flipping business."

"Didn't ask to be strapped in nice clothes."

"And I didn't ask for your attitude so pipe down."

You're the ones that tried to get me to be excited about living in another hellhole and being stuck around prissy small town bitches.

Leaning your head against the window to watch the endless lines of trees pass you by before the car crests a hill and just as you expected, many small buildings are revealed in the distance causing your lip to curl up in heavy disgust.

This place is smaller than the last one.

"Oh this town is so cute! I bet it has one of those "general stores" I see on TV!"

Right, as if you won't be on a plane every three days to the city to find the closest Chanel.

I'm going to be the one stuck here.

Your already soured mood gets even worse when your father slows down to admire the town and you see the multiple decorations matching the school colors littering every sign and light pole.

Oh my god.

You have got to be kidding me.

"See honey? I told you they were very student oriented!"

More like the cheerleaders and their moms barfed all over the place.

Although...it looks like we'll fit in pretty well here.

Unlike a few towns you've lived in before your parents overpriced car seems to blend right in with everyone else, the lack of buildings causing you confusion seeing all the women obviously strapped in brands like your mother wears.

...maybe all of them fly out to the city to do their shopping...or they shop online a lot.

This town is a dump though...

"Are we almost there?"

"Ah the moody teen finally speaks! We have about thirty more minutes before we're there, has the town made you eager?"

"No I've just been stuck in this car for twelve hours."

"I guarantee your first day of school here you'll make a friend honey, these people here look really nice and I already met the secretary of the school! Her daughter Bom is the lead cheerleader and is in your grade!"

...lovely.

"Sounds like we'll be the best of friends."

When your mother lets out an agitated sigh you grin to yourself and watch the town soon fade from your vision and become replaced with some of the biggest houses you've ever seen, your jaw physically dropping open seeing the massive farm style houses.

What the hell?

Their town looks like this...yet these houses look like this?!

Am I in a different town?

"Are we gonna live in one of these houses?"

"Oh goodness no. However after we're done fixing up our house it'll look somewhat like these! There's a wonderful opportunity to improve the further part of the rural area where a few housing developments are. The houses out here are a bit older so they have that classic Victorian style look."

Victorian is just a fancy word for extremely outdated.

This almost seems like the kind of town from one of those cheesy teen movies everyone infests the movie theaters to see.

Oh well.

I only have one year of high school left, if I can just keep to myself and not get involved with any of these people I can graduate and get back to the city to see JinWoo...

Looking down at your cellphone where your boyfriend sends tiny hearts and an "I miss you" your heart constricts in your chest looking at the picture of you and him hugging, his crooked smile causing butterflies to roll in your stomach.

I miss you already....

Don't worry...I only have one year of this hell...then you and I can be together again...that was the promise we made to eachother...

I won't get involved with any of these losers that live in this shit town and time will pass before I know it...then I'll be back in your arms and in the city where I actually belong...

"Aha! We're finally here!"

Looking up from your bright phone screen and squinting your eyes to focus on the two story building in front of you your jaw drops open at the old wooden panels and beat up pillars holding up the practically falling in porch, only a dark orange porch light giving you enough light to let out a loud groan.

This is where I'm going to be stuck for an entire year?

.....You have got to be kidding me.

(A/N): Welcome to a new journey my loves 💜 I'm very very nervous, but I hope you enjoy 💜

This is a reference that will become relevant later in the story! You may have to come back to this if there is any confusion!

"Example" = Reading in Thoughts

Example = Regular Thoughts

"Example" = Talking

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

8.7K 319 22
This may sound silly but it's true, so don't pretend it ain't you too. Were all afraid of something here.. ....'cause you ain't human without fear...
469K 21.5K 23
COMPLETED | Kim Taehyung is the University's heartthrob. Captain and star player of the soccer team, has too many friends to count and is dating the...
614K 23.9K 33
'hi my name is Kim t.. ' I saw him looking at me while he stopped talking, his eyes wide spread, then he quickly looked away 'Taehyung, and I will b...
5.7K 212 10
Taehyung snatches the mic off Jungkook and moves closer towards me to mockingly whisper, "good luck". ~ A short romance fanfiction with a childhood c...