DESTINED - SIDNAAZ TALES

By Omnilegent21

Story is about famous businessmen and a mysterious employee. He's spoiled brat while she is sweet angel. He's... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Glimpse
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
A Message from your author.
Part 34
Part 35
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Poll whether you want me to write the story or not?
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Announcement

Part 20

7.2K 586 107
By Omnilegent21

Hello Readers.

I know some of you gonna bash me after reading this part. But, I think it is necessary for Siddarth to know her importance. So this is how our story will lead now. 

Enjoy reading my dear readers.

---------------------------------------------------------

Writer's point of view :- 

Shehnaaz began to dress up only she understood what kind of dress actually she wanted from the boutique. She was thanking herself as the dress she was wearing was not much revealing but perfect as she wanted. A white crop top with plazzo pants. Stylist did her job well like she groomed up like Shehnaaz instructed simple yet elegant. No much detailing on other areas other than lips.A brown lipstick is the only highlight. Loosened hair with straightened flicks in the middle and it's finished. Now she was all set to go to party. A business party which Siddarth wanted her to company him.

She could hear sound from behind the shelves that Siddarth is getting ready. She was looking through the dressing table mirror to find whether he is peeking out to watch her. But she couldn't find him. Whenever she looked at mirror something else caught in her eyes which made her heart beat skipped. Once her stylist's job is finished, she went away and Shehnaaz got up from the dressing chair to put her heels which goes well with her outfit.

Shehnaaz heard Siddarth clearing his throat and she turned to look him. He had came out correcting his cufflinks and that attitude on his face damm.. Shehnaaz had never seen man like him. A perfect masculine figure, fit and fine piece of art. Jawlines were perfect sharp and chiseled. Of course being a sensational and young business man each and everything showed his perfection. From perfectly gelled hair to pair of white shoes. If she look at him at the angle of her husband there is only one thing which she could say.

" Her Husband is sexily handsome. "

Siddarth's point of view :- 

" Wow someone is looking hot " she commented while putting her ear rings and turned around to see herself in mirror.

" You are looking breathtaking beautiful my dear wifey" I whispered on her ears and making her jolted.

" Don't spoil this lipstick till we leave from the party hall. " I said her while correcting my blazer. She looked at me confusingly.

" I will spoil them for you " I replied and winked at her. She gulped a lump from her throat and lick her lips to ease her up.

" Come let's leave " I forwarded my hands like a gentleman and she held it like my lady.

This party was business party where all businessmen and well known people would come. I was representing our company.

I opened the door of my Audi R8 like a gentleman and made her comfortable. Closing the door I went on other side and sat beside her. Driver took us to party venue.

All our way to our party venue my heart was beating like hell because I couldn't take off my eyes from Shehnaaz. Beauty was an understatement because she was something more than that. Serpentine is the word is the most appropriate for her because she is that kind of beauty. Where all men would go crazy over her. That kind of beauty where she can attract anyone without doing anything.

Once we reached the venue we both made our entry together.  

" Siddarth " I heard someone calling me and it was Shefali. She raised her hand to notify her position. I nodded at her and went towards her because my some friends were there too. I took Shehnaaz along with me. I knew that she don't like her but, I couldn't leave her too alone in this party.

My whole friends  were there. They were not close to me as My Musketeers but they were the one whom I accompanied when I was in relationship with Shefali. They are our mutual friends. We all shared a hug because this meet up is after a long time.

" Man this is not fair. You guys broke up and we don't have any clue about it. You guys didn't even thought to tell us". One of my friend commented.

Shefali looked aside when they said.

" Really sorry guys everything happened in hurry and I got busy in dad's business so didn't have time to tell you guys " I tried to make them understand. 

" It's okay, at least introduce the girl whom you took as your date today " Another one said. I asked Shehnaaz to come in front who was standing behind me and listening everything and looking the party kneenly.

" She is the girl, one of the finest Fashion Designer of Magical World, my wife Mrs Shehnaaz Kaur Gill Siddarth Shukla " I introduced her to everyone. I could see shock in Shehnaaz's face as she would have not thought that I will introduce her in this way. She looked at my eyes and I could see tears in her eyes.

" Thank you " she whispered smiling at me. 

" It's your right Shehnaaz " I replied her. I knew why she said that because lots of things has happen between us which were not at all good and I accepting her in all this amused her.

I looked at everybody looking Shehnaaz from head to toe. It was complete silence for couple of minutes. I saw Shehnaaz's smile getting weird seeing my friends behavior like that.

" Siddarth " one took my name and I looked at him.

" Good choice man " giving me thumbs up with the both hands and he commented.

" Really Siddarth she is natural beauty" one of my friend commented.

" Thank you " Shehnaaz said with the gentle smile.

" Is she the reason behind your break up with Shefali ? " If not than why didn't media knows that you are married now ? " I so wish just punch her. She was one of the Shefali's close friend. I could see Shehnaaz's smile fading.

" No she is not the reason because of I broke up with Shefali. It was Shefali, because of which I broke up because she had lied and broke my trust. And of Shehnaaz than we will introduce our marriage to media at right time. " I gave her answer so that she can shut her mouth.

Shefali was sad or pretending to be sad. I don't know what it was. But it did affect me because of our last encounter. She was depressed and of course any women would be after loosing her child. Yes she was pregnant with my child. That's what report said.

" Your family and all ? " one of my friend asked Shehnaaz.

" I am orphan. " she said, I hugged her indicating I am there with her. She just gave a small smile.

" Oh sorry about that. What about your studies and all ? From where did you do that ?"  They were ragging her now and they think it is mandatory for the new one who will join them. I don't give a fuck to their this decision. So I thought to just keep quiet and let Shehnaaz answer because I knew that she will prove herself if she wants to join this guys. 

This friends circle was very different from others because everyone is the son or daughter of many rich personalities, politicians, high officials, etc.

" You guys can't leave all this " I interrupted them from asking further questions where they stopped me.

" Come on Siddarth, you can't support your wife when we are asking about her, this is our rule." Shefali said that and I backed off raising my hands.

" Tell us Shehnaaz " they again asked her.

" Completed my graduation from Mumbai University in Commerce and Accountancy. " There she stopped and I looked at her like continue but she didn't said anything further.

" That's it. Nothing special. You didn't took any post graduation ? You didn't went to study abroad ?" Shefali asked her all surprised.

" No, I don't have any post graduation. I didn't even went abroad to study and I don't even want to go " she replied.

" Than what were you doing after completing your bachelors degree ? one of Shefali's friend asked with shocked face.

" Nothing much. I just worked in a boutique " she replied.

" What is this Siddarth ? Shehnaaz do you know that from where Siddarth took his business administrative degree ? Not only him but each and every person standing here at least have one post graduation degree from the prestigious Universities. Siddarth is a Harvard graduate. At least you should have consider his status." Shefali's mocked her in front of others.

" So what ? What should I do if he is a Harvard graduate ? What should I do if you guys studied abroad and all ? Do I want to become a cheer girl for everyone and Dave here ? I saw Shehnaaz giving them proper reply and everyone's face changed after hearing her reply.

" Whatever it is one thing I am very well aware that you guys each and every one here used their parents money and lived a lavish luxurious life right ? Do you know that I did my college with my own money and even got scholarship for good academics. I was not puppet of anyone who needs support in each and every work I do. I know what to do with my life and I am doing it what I want. At least I am not a broiler chicken like you all who are brought up according to other's wish. Still living on other's wish. Licking parents money and show off with that...." Shehnaaz spatted each and every person there including me. No one could say anything back, that's how she shut everyone's mouth. But what made me wonder was she studied only bachelors which she did with me in same college and nothing.

" Siddarth if this stupid questionnaire is over than can we leave now ? I want to get some fresh air. " Shehnaaz said in her anger suppressed voice and gave a daring look to everyone especially Shefali who was fuming in anger. This is the first time one knows how to shut mouth of my friends and had guts to talk in front of them. Of course now Shehnaaz won't be there in this group and even she is not interested in it. This way, now I can also make some distance with them. This is my best chance.

" Excuse me guys ." I excused from them and took Shehnaaz with me.

" Bravo Girl. You just shut their mouth and now I am free from them too. " I said to her standing at the corner hiding especially from the cameras.

" I don't care about them. What kinds of friends you have Siddarth ? " Shehnaaz drank a juice in one go and made faces at them.

 I laughed hearing her and replied " Ignore them. "

Party was going in it's full swing. Watching live performance and sipping some juices, we were enjoying party. Shehnaaz was just standing beside me like an alien came on the earth.

Till then one of the client called me so I went and started talking to them. I saw Shehnaaz standing where I left her.

After giving an excuse to them, I went to see Shehnaaz but she was not there where I left her. I started looking for her and then I saw her standing at the corner and talking with Shefali. Then I decided to go there to see what they were talking. Shehnaaz was standing facing her back to me while Shefali could see me. But what I heard made my heart skipped a beat.

Shehnaaz :- So how are you now ? I am sure you would be all fine because now you are free from the baby.

Shefali crying :- Don't speak like that Shehnaaz. I know I did mistake with Siddarth but I wanted my baby. I wanted cherish Siddarth's baby.

Shehnaaz :- Ohhh I know everything Shefali. Don't put these innocent face in front of me. I know well which type girl you are.

Shefali with a sad face :- Shehnaaz I know you don't like me with your husband. But still I was his only girlfriend. You can't say anything like that to me.

Shehnaaz spatted :- Ohhh I know how you are and don't give me lecture of your character. As I know how lickspittle women you are. Don't know whether that baby was Siddarth's or other guy ? You must have not known that too. Was baby there or you were pretending ?

Shefali couldn't give her reply and than she saw me standing there.

Shefali said to me :- See Siddarth what she is saying to me ? She so hate me that she don't have any mercy to our child too. Is this way she should speak to our baby ?

Saying that she left from there still crying. While Shehnaaz stood there rolling her eyes on Shefali.

I was now fuming in anger how could she say to my child. I just grabbed her hands on took her with me. I made her sit in car and started driving fast. When I found very silent place where no one could hear us so I parked my car there.

Shehnaaz :- Why the hell you have brought me here Siddarth ?

I replied her :- Just shut up.

Shehnaaz stood there silently seeing my anger.

I was very angry on her and asked her :- How could you just raise your finger on my baby ? Who gave you that right ? How could you question Shefali's character being girl ? Weren't you the one who had said me about respecting girl's character when I raised my finger on your character ?

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth what you are thinking is not right. You don't know anything. You know only half things.

I interrupted her :- I know everything. And I was the one who went with Shefali for checkup test. So how can you say I don't know anything.

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth calm down. We will speak everything at home. Let's go at home.

 I said to her :- You listen to me now. Just because I was being nice to you that doesn't mean you sit on my head. I know I did wrong with you that doesn't mean you can say anything to my baby. How could you Shehnaaz ? I never thought you would say this shit to her.

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth listen to me at least.

I was very annoyed by her so I said to her :- You know what you are the reason because of which things are not going in my life. YOU ARE THE CURSE OF MY LIFE. 

I yelled at her, who was completely shocked and gave me disbelief look, and above all expression I could see pain in her eyes, which said don't do this to me.

But what you say to me when she had said bullshit to my child. I couldn't listen anything about it. How could she question Shefali and my relationship ? Just because she is my wife that doesn't give her that right ? every things were running in my head.

" You won't listen to me right ? " she asked me last attempt to save our relation. She was crying for the first time, I never saw her crying in front of me. She never cried even when I used to give her punishments or I took my revenge. That was the first time I saw the strong girl breaking, Why won't she ? Her husband was supporting every other things but not her ? She was betrayed.

" Fucking No " I yelled in anger. My face was flushed. I literally banged my hand on the bonnet of my car. She was shocked, but she closed her ears with her soft and delicate hands.. she opened her eyes to see me. I could see she was broken but that day I had turned into raging bull.  

You are the curse of my life. When you entered in my life, you took Vikas far from me and went away. Then again you entered only to break my relationship of years. Then you took Darshan too because of Zara. Then you even took Mom- Dad far away from me. And at last you hit the last nail in the coffin my taking my child. What more is left now ? You took every person who were close to me far away from me. I said her in anger.

" Than you don't want me. " she asked without hope in her voice. It was blank without any expression but how could she say that ? I don't have anyone and here she is asking me that I don't need her.

" I didn't mean that. " I defended myself to her. I all had her, I couldn't take risk of her leaving me.

" But now I don't want you. " she said in determined voice. Did she say that she is leaving me ? How could she say that to me ? I didn't had any tear before this argument as I was fuming but now when she said this to me, it broke into zillion terms. I was teary.

" You can't leave me like this. I am your fucking husband." I said in anger as I jerked her near me, near my heart, she didn't even for once bowed her head. She was looking straight in my eyes. She was a dignified girl, keeping her head high, like her pride and her eyes, which said that you betrayed me, you failed me.

" I can, it's over between us. I am leaving you and breaking this relation. And you know what Dad had said that if this doesn't workout than we can leave each other." she said with such a intense, anger and determined tone, that made my throat dry. I never expected our this story will end this way.. at this bad note. She pushed me, as I lost my sanity and my grip over her also left... she walked out from there...and even from my life forever and ever....

" Shehnaaz " I shouted at my peck. Oh ! God it's dream again.... which I am having from last 13 months, when she left me forever. It was all fated.... I wish I could have stopped her.

" Siddarth " my room door was banged and it was my family members, who were worried for me.

Rita :- Sid are you okay my son ? she asked in her motherly concern. If I could I never say how it's feels, I can't... I just could not get out from this dream.

Siddarth :- Yeah Mom, I am fine... tears were ready to be beam out from my sockets but I controlled myself somehow.

Darshan :- Buddy why this dream comes to you everyday ? he asked as he passed me glass of water. Everyone were equally worried for me. But how can I say them it is a dream, that shows my cruelty and how I failed my only wife when she needed me.

Siddarth :- To remind me my betrayal towards my wife, it was indeed to remind me that how I betrayed her, who came behind, just for love, but what she got was just a betrayal. A royal betrayal from her husband.

Siddarth :- I need to be alone. I wanted to put a full stop to their questions. Because I can't answer them. Every time it pinches my soul, very badly, this pool of grief and guilt, which is created only by me. It's the punishment of my deeds.

Raj :- It's near 4 now, all are going to have food as it is Karwa Chauth, join us than as you are awake. He said to me in cold voice.

Siddarth :- Yeah Dad.

Everyone went out of the room leaving me once again in the darkness, and guess what who created it, it's me, only me, today I, Siddarth Shukla, have everything in my life, My own money, wealth, property, shares, mansion, business, but my Shehnaaz, my wife, my partner was not with me. I can give my everything to erase that day of my life.

3 things you cannot recover in life : The WORD you said, the MOMENT you missed and the TIME after it's gone.

but it cannot be erased and removed. I walk slowly to the big frame, who was smiling like at me, my Shehnaaz.

It's been 13 months, still I couldn't find out her after that argument, I tried everything, used my every contacts to find my wife, but I couldn't find her. I know she had made deal with Dad if this marriage doesn't work out we should never try to contact her. But still I need her in my life. I realized what I feel for her, after she left me. I wish she could have never left me, but than I would have not realized how important she is for me.

That day I was selfish about my baby which never came in this world. I didn't thought about her, what she was going through.

" Where are you Shehnaaz ? I miss you." I said to frame as she was in real, nothing changed in this months, the same guilt was carried. I wish I could say her that I will be there with her always no matter what. I never gave her hope about us. It was she who tried her best for our relation. 

I never thought what she had said before was true. 

She had said that if our relation would break it will be either you or me. No other person would come between us.

" I am sorry.. I beg you come back please... I badly need you in my life.. I will obey your words...and I would always listen to you...I am ready to take our relation's responsibility...Please come back Sana....."

Author's Note :- 

How was the update ?

Did you like the twist ?

Did Shehnaaz did right by leaving him ?

Please do vote and comment readers. 

Good night readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965K 59.4K 84
This is Story of a ruthless Billionaire who doesn't believe in love and marriage , he doesn't love anybody except his mom and brother gets forcefull...
766K 72K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...