Dragon slayer In a New World

By TurquoiseWriter

Male reader is an Elemental Dragon Slayer from Fairy Tail. Has an exceed Tenshi, I don't own My hero academia... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - A new world
Chapter 3 - Detective Tsukauchi
Chapter 4 - 'Training' With All Might
Chapter 5 - First Day of School
Chapter 6 - U.A. Exam
Chapter 7 - Acceptance letters
Chapter 8 - First Day of U.A.
Chapter 9 - Battle Trials
Chapter 10 - Problems
Chapter 11 - Back to Magnolia?
Chapter 12 - Fieldtrip to the USJ
Chapter 13 - The Fight Continues
Chapter 14 - Trouble Begins
Chapter 15 - U.A. Sports Festival
Chapter 16 - Calvery Battle and the 1st Round of Battles
Chapter 17 - Finaly of the Sports Festival
Chapter 18 - New Job
Chapter 19 - Hero Names
Chapter 20 - Internship at Ryukyu Agency
Chapter 21 - Day 2 of Internships
Chapter 22 - Day 3-5
Chapter 23 - Back at School
Chapter 24 - Finals
Chapter 25 - Our Time to Shine
Chapter 26 - Aftermath
Chapter 27 - Swimming with the class
Chapter 28 - Summer Training Has Begun
Chapter 29 - Worried Dragon Slayer
Chapter 30 - Forgotten Memories
Chapter 31 - Too Late
Chapter 32 - Fear and Sorrow
Chapter 33 - I'm so Sorry
Chapter 34 - Getting Katsuki Back
Chapter 35 - We saved him
Chapter 36 - Moving to U.A.
Chapter 37 - Friend or Foe?
Chapter 38 - Celebration
Chapter 39 - Fresh Air
Chapter 40 - Do I say Anything?
Chapter 41- What?
Chapter 42 - The Last Chapter
Bakugou Katsuki
TodoBakuDeku
Shoto Todoroki
Izuku Midoriya
Special Chapter - What if Deku took Bakugou's words as advice
3k Special - What If (Y/N) Belonged to A Dark Guild?
10k Special "What if you knew the original plots for the story"
50k Reads Special - What If: Y/n Lost His Memory and Was Found by the LOV

Chapter 2 - A new friend

7.7K 176 54
By TurquoiseWriter

I just finished another run for that guy and got paid again and left at a random direction, I see a tall building and I walk to it. There were a couple of kids my age walking out of that building and I got really curious as to what was happening so I traveled around it.

After going around the back of the building I see I book fly out of the window. With my sky magic I caught it in the air and looked through the different windows seeing where it flew out of. It was really challenging to concentrate and stick to the wall.

I found a window that wasn't empty and saw different kids in that classroom. I threw the book back through the window and accidentally hit the blond guy in the head.

"OW! WHAT THE!" I hear and quickly backed away from the window by grabbing ahold of a pipe. He then proceeded to throw the book outside again and in which case the green haired boy freaked out again. I caught the book once again and this time held onto it until the blond kid left.

I decided to listen in on their conversation, even though I've been taught that it's a rude thing to do. "He finally get's it now he'll never be a hero." I started getting angry but I decided to continue listening.

They continued to put the green haired boy down. And at one point the blond and obnoxious kid said something that made me snap, "You know there might actually be a way for you to become a hero, just pray for a quirk in your next life and jump off a roof of the building."

I jumped through the window and started growling at the guy and lighting my right fist on fire, "Okay I wasn't going to say something but the fact you told him to kill himself you are one of the worst people on this planet." I grab him with my light up fist burning his shirt, "You cannot be a hero with an attitude like that and going around telling people to kill themselves."

"Oh yeah and who are you extra."

"Names (Y/N) blondie, I'm a wizard from the Fairy Tail guild and I'll make sure you never speak bad to the green haired kid again." I pull my left fist back, "Fire dragon IRON FIST!" I punch him and he crashes through and hits the wall in the hallway but thankfully not causing damage.

"O-oh shit!" One of the lakies say.

"H-he just hit Bakugou."

"Crap and that was my weaker punch." I say out loud. "N-no way." One of the boys say.

"Hey," I say darkly. "Y-yes?"

"I'm going to heal him, you best take him out of here and not come back." They both nod and say, "Y-YES SIR!" I nod and walk over to the blonde kid named Bakugou, I hold my hands out to him and start healing him, thankfully he starts waking up, "Usually people would take a couple weak punches you need to get stronger." I get up and walk back to the green boy who's freaking out and cowering in fear, I look back and give the two boys a glare to which they quickly pick up Bakugou and leave with him in their arms.

"Hey what's your name?"

"I-Izuku Midoriya."

"Well Izuku names (Y/N) a Fairy Tail wizard!" I say showing my guild mark on my arm.

"No way! You're that person who made a big deal yesterday teleporting into traffic in that golden sphere! Is that also part of your quirk?"

"Quirk? Is that what you call magic here, you all don't give off magic energy so I thought you were all civilians."

"Magic? What are you talking about?"

"Well I'm from a place called Magnolia and I used a dumb spell that transported me here."

He starts nervously laughing, "Ah what a funny joke."

I look at him questioningly, "What joke?"

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE SERIOUS!" I cover my ears at the new level of noise.

"Man you're as bad as Lucy, but yeah I'm serious why would I be lying about this?" I whine.

"Well the thing is we don't even do magic or any of that sort of thing we actually have superpowers which gives us our superhuman capabilities. So we are born with them, well at least most of us I'm what you call quirkless. Born without a superpower." I look at him surprised, "Y-you probably don't even want to hang out with me as I have no quirk."

I put my arm around him, "What do you mean man, you're one of the first people I've ever met that's my age! Who cares if you don't have a superpower; in Magnolia not a lot of people can do magic but that doesn't change anything about them! I'm going to make it my job to turn you into a hero." I smile towards him he starts crying and I start freaking out seeing this, "Woah dude what's wrong! If you don't want that you can just say so!"

"No it's not that, it's just, nobody has ever said that to me before. Here you can't be a hero without a quirk and I've always been bullied and put down because of it. So you wanting to help a quirkless kid like me is new."

I nod, "Well let's start walking and here is your book back. Tell me about your world a bit more."

He nods his head and starts leading me to his house and eventually we end up under a tunnel."

"Wait so you guys have this one hero called All Might and he's basically hold the same amount of power as a wizard saint. I can't wait to fight him!"

Izuku looks shocked at my answer, "WHAT NO! You cannot fight him!" I looked at him confused, "Why not?"

"Well in our world you cannot use quirks unless your a hero otherwise it's illegal."

I nod my head, "Okay then...I'll just have to beat him without magic then!" Izuku sweat drops, "Oh please no." I look at him confused, "Do you care so much because he's your dad or something?"

"WHAT! No no no no he isn't he's just a hero the world admires and he must hold that title."

I nod my head, "Well in my world we have guild ranks not individual ranks. Holding a higher guild ranks means more jobs and some members in Fairy Tail are S-class ranked wizards meaning those who hold those titles went through different trials or proved they were the strongest in the guild. And even then you could kind of sense how much magic that person hold by their magic aura, our strongest wizard was Guildarts and they had to transform all of Magnolia so he wouldn't keep breaking the buildings around him."

"WHAT! THAT'S CRAZY!"

I nod, "I guess but you get used to it, so what exactly does this All Might look like and sound like?"

Izuku does a weird laugh and starts talking about All Might in such detail I might forget most of the information he's giving me. Then I hear a liquid sound behind us and then all of a sudden Izuku's captured within a slime thing. "IZUKU!" I yell, "Let him go now!" The slime thing just laughs and attempts to grab me too but I doge and stand a little back. I intake a bunch of air. "Y/N n-no d-don't."

"Sky dragon...ROAR!" I say blowing air at the same time someone also punched the air so it knocked out the slime dude and sent the slime all over the place. Izuku starts to drop to the ground and I quickly catch him and carry him. "

Come over here it's better to place him in the sun." A voice says behind me. I look at this giant buff guy with weird hair. I didn't care who he was but he's offering to help Izuku so I did what he said. I nod my head and lay him in the sunlight.

The buff guy looks over at him and puts his hand to him, "You can heal him too?" I ask he looks shocked, "Uhm no but if you can please go ahead and heal your friend." I nod my head and put my hands over Izuku and use a spell to make him gain consciousness.

I see the man look at Izuku's notebook but I didn't really pay attention to what he was doing as long as he didn't make the book worse it didn't matter. Izuku groans and sees me, "Hey buddy how are you doing?"

He puts his hand over his head, "Uhm I'm doing okay, but Y/N I told you already you can't use magic here. They'll think it's a quirk and it's illegal." I nod to him, "Yeah but that monster was going to hurt you what kind of wizard would I be if I were to let you die when I could have done something."

"Sorry young men!" The buff dude says to us, "Usually I am observant to civilians who are in the way of my justiceing." 

"Y-Your All Might!" I look at the guy who's hella buff and smiling and Izuku.

"Woah this is the #1 hero your talking about! Yeah he definitely could fight the 10th wizard saint with just strength alone." I comment.

Izuku get's up rapidly and grabs his notebook, "ALL MIGHT PLEASE SIGN MY NOTEBOOK!" Then he screams and I feared that he tore it up or something, "You already signed it!" He starts bowing so fast not even I could keep up. "It's no problem fanboy. Anyways I must get going."

"Wait your leaving already?" All Might nods, "Yep villainy never stops so heroes must not rest in case something happens."

All Might then launches himself in the air and I turn to Izuku, "That sucks I really wanted to fight him, how does it feel—." I notice Izuku isn't next to me, "I-Izuku?"

I then look towards All Mights direction and see Izuku clinging on his leg. "Oh you have got to be kidding me, he get's to be clingy but I can't fight him! That is so not fair." I then continuously launch myself in the air doing my best to follow them.

I land on the roof of a tall building and I look to see a skinny man in front of Izuku, "HEY! IZUKU NOT FAIR!" I complain, "You get to be clingy with All Might but I can't fight him what kind of messed up thing is that!" Both Izuku and the scrawny looking man look at each other then at me. "What? Where you having a private conversation with All Might or something?"

"W-what he's not All Might." I look at Izuku then look back at the scrawny man, I walked closer to him and then grabbed his hair and pulled it up, "All Might." I stated simply and skinny All Might slapped my hands away. "Alright kid yes it's me, but you have to keep this a secret."

I nodded my head in understanding, "Don't worry it's fine, many people have illusion magic."

All Might looks confused, "Magic?"

Izuku sighs and says, "It's quite the story. But Y/N how did you know it was All Might."

"Oh that's simple the way he smelled."

Both Izuku and All Might sweat dropped, "The way I smelled?"

I nod, "Yeah us dragon slayers have all of our senses increased drastically than the average person so that's how I was able to follow you two here."

They nod, "But we have another problem kid were you the one from two days ago? The one that was surrounded my a golden sphere and attacked Kamui Woods?"

I look at him confused, "Kamui Woods? You mean that log monster who told me to surrender?"

They both sweat dropped. "Uh Y/N that was a hero."

"Hero? Oh you mean that thing you wanted to be and those kids bullied for you for dreaming it."

He nods his head and looks down, "Uh yeah..."

"OH SORRY!" I freak out a bit, "No it's fine I'm used to it now."

"Well kids I must get going and turn in the villain. And kid have goals but make them attainable." All Might then leaves through the door behind us.

I can see Midoriya on the verge of crying, "What's wrong?" I ask.

"It's nothing I should have expected this, come on we can meet my mom if you want."

I nodded my head, "Honestly I don't know my way back to my house so I'll follow you. I just hope Tenshi doesn't get worried."

"Is there another wizard like you here as well?" I nod my head, "She can't do much right now but she's learning transformation magic so she can wield weapons like Pantherlily."

"That's pretty cool, I kinda wish I could learn quirks then I would no longer get bullied in a school."

I nodded my head then thought for a moment before speaking up, "Hey so I've been wondering what's school?"

Izuku stops in his tracks, "You don't know what school is? Don't you have a place or building children learn in?"

I shake my head, "Most people barely know how to read and write as it is. We don't really have a place where we can learn. Parents are sort of forced to teach their kids that stuff so they can go far as a wizard."

He nods his head in understanding, "Well school is forced onto kids by law we have to go to school until we get of age where we can just drop out or graduate."

I take in all this knowledge, "Wow your magic council is more strict than ours."

"Is a magic council some type of government in your world?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know but they make the rules and send guards whenever guilds don't listen. But to us Fairy Tail wizards we never liked following the rules when it came to doing what's right. So we are usually are on the bad side with them except for the Wizard Saints Gramps made friends with."

"Yeah that's basically like our government. And I guess you can compare guilds to schools in a sense, they are a place where kids go and gain new experiences and well I applied to U.A. The largest known hero school thats right here in this city as well."

"U.A. huh. Well looks like I'll be joining that school with you then." Izuku looks shocked, "Oh crap that's right you need to go to a school. Is U.A. still accepting people?" Then he goes on a mumbling spree.

"Hey..." Izuku continues mumbling,

"Hey!" I get ignored again.

"HEY!" I finally got his attention, "We can figure all that stuff later let's go."

"Oh right!"

As we were going to go straight we hear an explosion. "What the? What's happening?" I turn to Izuku to find him missing I then look and see he's trying to pass through the crowd. I quickly follow after him after shouting "HEY!" We end up in front of the crowd where there were a bunch of explosions going off.

"Isn't that the slime monster that attacked you?" I say not really thinking about how this could affect him.

"N-No way..." I look and see a tuff of blonde hair sticking out of the slime monster.

"Blondie?"
"Kaachan!" Both Izuku and I say at the same time.

Izuku then runs into the scene. I reach out trying to grab him, "IZUKU!" I groan and fly over this guys water line holding the crowd back. Some gasp at this fact but I didn't care all I cared about was Midoriya's safety.

"What the? What the hell are you doing here?" I hear blondie say. As Izuku tries clawing at the slime monster, "I-I don't know my feet their moving on their own."

I start trying to put out the fires going on, "Water Dragon talon!" Instead of condensing the water I'm allowing it to flow out more so it puts out more fires. I keep doing this and helping the other water hero out until there weren't anymore explosions happening and so I turn and see All Might in his buff form saving Izuku from an attack from that Slime monster. Then All Might punched the villain in the face and I saw the air pick up a lot. "Sky Dragon Barrier!" There were large walls on both sides making sure the people were protected and behind those walls. After All Might's attack stopped I stoped blowing air which took a lot of air out of me. I desperately needed to catch my breath.

I breathed heavy not used to using my magic to save people, "Hey Izuku..." I walked over to him a bit slowly. "Ahhhh... I'm so hungry."

Izuku sweat drops at this fact then some people pushed passed him. I look up to these weird looking people, "Um excuse me but I really have to get back to my friend."

I go to push my way through but then my wrist got cuffed, "I'm afraid not boy you were that one from two days ago. You're herby under arrest."

I start struggling a bit, "Huh? What does that mean? Hey let go! Where are you taking me! What's going to happen with Izuku! At least tell me he's going to be okay right?" I start yelling a bit to get Izuku's attention, "HEY IZUKU! WHAT'S HAPPENING?"

Izuku tried running towards me but some adults push him back, "Kid this guys dangerous you have to stay away."

"No wait there's some misunderstanding." He looks at me as I'm being led to a large square vehicle, "Don't struggle! I'll try seeing you soon!" I nod to him then look that they were going to put me in the vehicle.

"Wait no! PLEASE DON'T PUT ME ON THAT DEATH TRAP!" I start thrashing trying to get anywhere away from the vehicle soon a buff guy sees this and picks me up who's still trying to get away, "NO! NOOOOOO!" They lock the doors and put me in with the slime monster. I'm on the bench about to throw up but keep holding it in. When the vehicle stops I still feel motion sick and stay in my position even after the guards took the slime monster.

"A-are w-we d-done moving now?" I ask one of the guards.

"Jeez kid I see why now you were trying to leave." The person who said this got ahold of my arm and helped me pull me out of the vehicle and walk until I felt better and walked along with them.

They brought me to a room that has a large mirror, two chairs, and a metal table. They took off the cuffs and before they put different ones on I asked a quick question, "W-Wait can I please heal myself from this motion sick before you put magic canceling cuffs on?" The guy nods his head and I put my hands to my stomach and slowly the nauseousness goes away. I then hold my hands out, "Okay you can put them back on." He nods his head and puts the cuffs on and leads me to one of the chairs.

I sit there for a pretty long time until I got bored and hungry. I bend down to the table and smelled it, it smelled like iron so I took a bite out of it and to my delight it was so I continued to eat the table until someone came in.

"What are you doing?" I look back up and see a man in a beige suit and pants.

"I'm sorry I got hungry, I thought you probably would get mad if I ate the cuffs."

"So you thought it was better to eat the table instead?" I thought about it and nodded, "Yeah sorry about that I just get hungry after using dragon slayer magic."

"Now you keep mentioning magic but what's your quirk? We looked through computers and we can't search you up anywhere. So first we should start with is your name."

"Names Y/N L/N." He nods his head, "So L/N, what's your quirk?"

"I don't have a quirk, well unless my dragon slayer magic counts as a quirk then Elemental Dragon Slayer Magic."

"So where you quirkless?"

"As in I didn't have magic then yes until my mom taught me how to use Water dragon slayer magic."

"But you mentioned elemental dragon slayer quirk not water."

"Well yeah because she's a Water dragon, she then brought me to all the different dragons of different elements. They had their own kids as well learning so I learned and trained with them."

"So who was your mom?"

"Katara the Water Dragon."

"Now she's not a real dragon is she?" I nod my head, "Yep she really is. You probably think I'm crazy most people don't believe me either that was until I joined Fairy Tail."

"Fairy Tail? What's that?"

"Fairy Tail is the number 1 guild that holds wizards like me in it. They hold many dragon slayers as well like Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy."

"And where is this Fairy Tail?"

"It's back in Magnolia in my world."

The guy looks at me funny, "Back in your world?"

I nod my head, "Yep I come from a different world, not that much different from this one except we don't have powers we have Magic."

He nods his head and sighs, "Well I'm going to talk to my team and come back later." I nod my head and continue eating the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 16.6K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
17.4K 926 49
๐“๐–๐Ž ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›...
3.3K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...
585 3 20
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žTW: this book contains smut, strong language, sexual assault, and mention of abuse. ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž I'm going to try to update at least once a week. Credit...