Villain with a Heart (Todorok...

Par Prickle_Prackle

•Soulmate! and Villain! AU• (Follows manga timeline but I change some things! It also focuses more on Midoryi... Plus

A New Beginning
All Might's head
A Boy Named Shoto Todoroki
Times Change And So Do People
Journal No.14
Rescue
Man With the Blue Hair
Burnt Roses
Paranoia
Villain with a Heart
Soulmate Mark
Unexpected Visitor
Class 1-A
"Lord Of The Flies"
Ochako Uraraka
Lunch Buddies
Vulnerable Boy
Portraits
USJ Incident (1/2)
USJ Incident (2/2)
After the incident
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!!
Movie Marathons and Uber Drivers
Boba Tea
A l o n e
Stalker
The Box
Safe House
-Lullaby For A Newfound Crush-
UA Sports Festival 1/3
UA Sports Festival 2/3
Confrontation
Teal Eyes
Hero Names
Pro Hero: "Magi"
Hero Killer: "Stain"
Hand Crusher
Toga and Dabi
Gone.
Glowing Eyes
His Voice
Muscular
Marbled Students
The Cleaning
Overhaul
Candy Apples And Art
Grand Theft Auto 2.0
Doctor
Declaration of War
Himiko Toga and Twice
Memory Rooms
Suspicions
I Pass Out Too Much
First Snowfall
Warm Embrace
Chocolate Strawberries
Call
New Room
Too Many Close Calls
Traitor
Where You Go, I Go
Hydrangeas
Family
Hawks
Third Hostage
No Time For Grief
Lovers Entwined
Goodbye
Epilogue

UA Sports Festival 3/3

3.8K 175 567
Par Prickle_Prackle

(Brace yourselves bitches. It's a long ass chapter and it's 'boutta get real dark 👀)

The first match was me against Shinsou.

We entered the arena simultaneously. Pro hero: Cementoss was the moderator of the event, so he'd be the one deciding which candidate wins and moves on to the next round. He explained how the fight should go and what to and not to do.

"READY!" He called out. The crowd went wild and cheered. "BEGIN!!!"

I knew the fight wasn't fair so I stood up straight from the previous fighting stance I'd held and walked over to the purple haired male.

"What are you doing Midoriya?!" He exclaimed in a bit of anger and confusion. "FIGHT ME!" He yelled.

"I've got a proposition." I said as I stepped closer. He rose his brow and looked at me, not moving from his own fighting stance. "I can't use my quirk considering the fact that there is no metal to bend here. You have the upper advantage. So? Let's fight! No quirks. Just us. Hand-to-hand." I rose my hand in front of me. "What do you say?" I asked.

He slumped back and hummed. "That... seems fair..." He reached his hand out and shook mine. "Deal."

"WOW!!" Said Midnight as she wriggled around. "Such sportsmanship! I love these young kids' heroic spirits!" Me and Shinsou sweatdropped.

"Ready?" I asked as I went back a few feet and took up a fighting stance. He did the same and nodded.

Without a word, I ran at a fast speed and pretended to go for his jaw with my fist when in reality I was going for his leg. He blocked my false attack but soon fell on his back when I swept my leg from behind him. He jumped back up to his feet and threw a few punches and kicks.

We went on like this for a while. Sometimes we'd reach a point near the bounds of the ring but somehow managed to evade it.

My arms and legs started to feel the adrenaline start to wear off, tiredness filling in the space; I noticed the same was happening to Shinsou. "Tired yet?" I wiped the sweat from my forehead with my arm.

"No." He smirked. "Are you?" I shook my head and lunged at him once more.

My arms and legs were bruised, I'm sure I sprained my right wrist. This whole fight was getting nowhere. I had to end this quick.

The purple haired male approached me and punched my stomach making me bend over slightly in pain. Groaning, I decided to the ultimate hit.

I kicked upwards as hard as I could where the sun doesn't shine.

He doubled over in pain and fell onto his knees. "Gotchu~" I taunted as I clutched my stomach. "Take that as payback for punching my stomach too hard."

He got up groggily but the exhaustion took the better of him, causing him to fall back down. I bent down, picking him up bridal style and bringing him out of bounds. "Sorry about beating you up... I'll treat you to lunch next time, okay?" I apologized. He gave me a weak smile and nodded.

"I might take you up on that then..." He spat out some blood.

"Uhhh....." Midnight looked around and waved her whip. "SHINSOU'S OUT! MIDORIYA! YOU ADVANCE TO ROUND TWO!!" The crowd clapped and cheered. He turned around full of disappointment in his loss as he made his way out of the stage. Some students from General Studies cheered for Shinsou and complimented him for the fight.

"YOU'LL MAKE A FANTASTIC HERO ONE DAY SHINSOU!" I called out to him. "I BELIEVE IN YOU!" He turned his head to look at me with his mouth slightly parted in shock that then turned into a small smile. His eyes started tearing up. I couldn't hear him, but he mouthed a 'thank you.' Before walking away towards Recovery Girl to get healed up.

I walked out of bounds after the next fight was announced to start in the next three minutes. I may have been beat up to a pulp, but I still wanted to wish the next fighters some luck. I was walking in the hallway as I spotted Todoroki-kun.

"TODOROKI-KUN!" I called out as I painfully waved my arm to catch his attention.

"What are you doing here Midoriya? Shouldn't you be at Recovery Girl's?" He asked as he examined me.

I looked away and scratched the back of my head. "...Well...yeah, but... I just wanted to wish you luck on your next match!" I smiled. He nodded and gave me a quick thanks before walking out.

"That was... awkward..." I mumbled with a shrug and walked over to Recovery Girl's office to get healed up.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!" She scolded me. "You were hurt pretty badly, yet you don't come to get healed!?" She then proceeded to point to a hospital bed. "Sit."

"Y-Yes ma'am!" Tripping on my words, I reached the bed and sat.

Recovery Girl sighed and put on her stethoscope. She checked me up and planted a few kisses where the injuries were the worst at; for example: my sprained wrist.

The room temperature lowered a few degrees causing me and the nurse to shiver. "What was that?" She asked. I simply shrugged and turned on the TV to see the fight going on outside. Turns out Todoroki had created a massive block of ice that froze Sero and almost half the stadium. "Wow..." I sighed.

'He's even more powerful than I thought...'

The next match started long after, and I was let out to rest in my own waiting room. "Oh! Midoriya!" Called out Recovery Girl before I exited the room. "Here. Some nice young man came in and handed me this envelope before your match ended. I didn't read it by the way. He said to give it to you at all costs. That it was very important." She placed a light-blue envelope in my hands before walking away to heal another student.

"Huh..." I then made it to my designated waiting room before jumping on a seat and ripping it open. "Wonder who it's from." I said to no one.

I read the note, soon the atmosphere turning cold and dead silent.

'Dear Izuku,

I found you once again!
I saw you blocked my number :( I felt very sad after that, ya know? Congrats on the match! I knew you'd win! Your mom would've felt proud, you know?
I CANT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT MATCH!
On another note, I'm finding that little red and white haired guy very annoying. HE'S WITH YOU ALL THE TIME! I followed you guys one day to your new "place" and realized you guys have been living together! THAT SHOULD BE US! YOU AND ME! YOU AND ME!!!! NOT HIM! ME!
ME!
I'll be taking care of him next. What do you see in him huh? Maybe it the vibrant hair? I can change that too! Take your pick! Maybe it's the scar? I can burn my eye too! It's not a big deal! Anything. ANYTHING for you~
Meet me near the entrance of the stadium after your next match.

Love,
— S'

I covered my mouth as tears started to roll down my cheeks against my will. I jumped up from my seat, accidentally knocking it down, before I ran out the room and into the hallway where I saw some officers at. "Help!" I cried, grabbing everyone's attention.

"What's wrong kid?" One stopped me and grabbed me by both shoulders. He had short, light-blue hair that was covered by a black police cap. He was taller than me by a foot or so, and was well built.

"Th-They..." I wiped my tears and choked. "They found me again!"

The officer looked at me worriedly before glancing at my hand where I clutched the envelope. He took it and  scanned the contents inside before talking into his walkie-talkie. "Follow us. We'll take you to your teacher. You're that kid from the first round right? Mi...Mi-something-"

"M-Midoriya...Midoriya Izuku." I stated. "My-My teacher's Shota Aizawa." He gave me a small smile and walked me with another officer that was with him at that time towards where Mic and Aizawa were at.

There was a weird fight going on between some kid who had a very similar quirk to Kirishima, versing Kirishima. The fight was going nowhere to be very honest.

"Aizawa, right?" Asked the kind officer.

"Yeah?" The mummified teacher turned his head to look at the officers before landing his eyes on me. "What happened to you Izuku?!" He got up quickly, hissing in pain after the sudden movement. This caught the attention of the other hero present in the room. No pun intended.

"Th-They..." I broke down at the thought of the day I got the texts and the box full of human remains. The officer handed over the envelope to the eccentric blonde who read it in his head.

"This is bad Shota..." He mumbled.

"What does it say Hizashi?" The blonde then held the letter out in front of Aizawa's face. "This is bad." He turned over to face the police officer. "What do we do? If we announce this then we might cause this crazy bastard to keep harassing him and we'll never catch them. We have no clue as to what they look like and we can't just assume it's a 'she', so we can't stop every girl and see who it may be."

I chimed into the conversation. "I know what to do." I wiped my face with my arm and sniffled. "You guys just have to follow my lead if that's okay." Everyone turned their heads to look at each other before nodding and agreeing. I told them the plan and asked for them to send a pro hero or officer to look after Todoroki since we have no idea who we're dealing with and what they're capable of.

I regained my composure after a while and stayed as stoic as I could before walking back to Recovery Girl's office.

I was going to find the sick bitch who was making my life a living hell.

The Sports Festival was going to go out as normal, but all the pros and officers were on the lookout for anyone suspicious.

I pushed the door open to the office and sat looked around for the short lady. "Recovery Girl?" I called out.

"COMING!" She said from a small room connected to this one. She walked out and made her way to me. "What is it kid? You haven't injured yourself before your next match have you?!" He placed both her hands on her hips as she scanned me for any visible injuries.

"No ma'am." A voice came from behind us where the light-blue haired officer stood. "I'm officer Yoshio Kato. This young boy says that a 'nice young man' dropped this envelope here for you to give to him." He took the envelope out of the inside of his jacket to show her. She nodded and looked at him confused.

"Why? What happened?" Yoshio extended the envelope outwards for her to grab, so she did. Recovery Girl took the paper out and read it. "Oh dear..." She covered her mouth as she gasped. "Where's Todoroki? How can I help?"

Yoshio pulled out a chair and sat down before taking a notebook out of his pant's pocket. "Can you please give me some information you may remember about this 'man' that gave you this envelope?" She nodded.

"He had dark hair and yellow, cat-like eyes. He was about 5'8". He was also very polite and talked to me for a few minutes before the first match ended."

"What did you guys talk about?" Asked the officer as he wrote everything down.

"Everything he found fascinating about the festival so far. He pointed out a lot about you, Midoriya, now that I think about it..." A small shiver went down my spine.

"Anything else?" I asked.

She placed her index finger on her chin simulating being in deep thought. "Yes. He told me that he had been saved by you once."

"Is that all?" Said the officer who had started getting up from his seat.

"Yes sir." She bowed her head at him and then at me. "I hope you catch this villain soon. Stay safe."

"Thank you." We both bowed our heads and left.

As Yoshio closed the door he stopped and sighed, slightly slumping forwards and brushing his hand through his light-blue locks. "Do you think this plan will work?"

I looked at the white-tiled floor. "I don't think so. We barely scratched the surface of who our stalker is which might be enough to be on the lookout for." I pointed at each finger when I listed the physical information the nurse had lent us. "It's a 'he'. He has dark eyes. He's around 5 foot 8 inches in height. Has yellow cat-like eyes. And he's very polite?"

"That's better than nothing, no?" Yoshio crossed his arms over his chest.

"You're right..." We made our way towards the stadium where we parted ways for him to relay the info to the teachers and heroes. I sat next to Uraraka and took out my notebook to jot some notes down of the students currently fighting, which were still Kirishima and his probable twin.

"They're still fighting?" I asked.

She turned her head to face me and nodded. "Yep! Very boring! They practically have the same quirk!" She huffed before slumping back on her seat, arms crossed over her chest.

I shifted in my seat a bit. "Isn't your match coming up next?" I asked. She looked at me and gave me a weary smile.

"Y-Yeah... It's against Bakugo too..." I sweatdropped knowing he wouldn't go easy on her just because she's a girl. It would be a hard fight. The rest of the round I gave her some hints and pointers she could use for her battle, but she dismissed my help, telling me that she had something in mind to defeat him.

The long fight between Kirishima and Tetsutetsu ended after a rock-paper-scissors battle, Kirishima had won.

"Good luck Uraraka-San!" I waved as she departed to go start her match. After she was out of sight, I looked around for Todoroki to no avail. I couldn't lose him.

I can't lose anyone anymore.

I don't want to be alone anymore.

The booming voice of Present Mic announced the start of the fight. I looked at the arena where both figures were standing, silently cheering for the brunette. She immediately charged at Bakugo at full speed only to get blasted back.

'He wasn't expecting such a fast attack...' I thought to myself.

She kept running back and forth as Kaachan blew large explosions at her. I turned my head to look at the other students from 1-A who were sitting around me. They were either watching intently or covering their eyes at the mere thought of a bad injury due to the explosions.

The biggest explosion yet had caused my ears to ring. 'That's not good-' I stood up trying to see if I could see through the smoke. The stadium went silent as they were hanging at the edge of their seats.

The smoke dissipated and showed two figures in the middle of the ring. The crowd, especially the heroes, booed at Bakugo since he was giving up an unfair fight. He was much stronger than her, yes; but he wanted a fair fight.

"Who just said he's toying with her? You a pro? How many years?" Aizawa's voiced boomed through the stadium. ""If you said that in your right mind, then there's no meaning for you to keep watching. Do us all a favor and go home. In fact, you ought to keep watching the match at a career turnover site. He clearly recognizes the strength of an opponent who's reached this far and is on guard as a result. It's because he's doing everything in his power to win that he's refusing to let his guard down." He warned, anger laced every word. A small smile spread across my face, knowing these heroes should take a few notes on how to actually be a hero from Aizawa sensei.

Everyone shut up and looked back at the match.

Uraraka wiped sweat off of her face as she panted for air before pressing all her fingers together. Everyone looked up as a bunch of debris caused by the previous explosions had been floating due to her quirk. The brunette had stuck to a low profile and kept charging in order to draw Bakugo's attention downward... all the while stockpiling her weapons. She had made sure her ceaseless attacks and smokescreen would narrow his field of vision! SHE'S A GENIUS!

I wrote down every detail I could think of about her attack against Kaachan in my notebook.

"I WIN!" She yelled as all the debris came falling down at the ash-blond.

BOOM!

This was the biggest explosion let out by Bakugo yet. All the concrete pieces turned into smaller ones or dust. She attempted to charge at him but collapsed.

"Uraraka is unable to move. Bakugo moves to the next round!" Midnight announced.

I gulped, knowing the next match was me against Todoroki-kun. After it, I had to meet my stalker. My entire body shook as I walked down the long hallway that led outside to the battle-ring. I still had five minutes of rest before the actual battle started.

I had planned to go check up on Uraraka, but my body just wanted to get the whole day over with.

Loud footsteps echoed through the hall that came from around the corner. A man engulfed in flames rounded the corner and looked at me before glaring. "Oho, so you are here." He stood now facing me.

"S-Sorry sir! I need to get going now..." I walked right past him, shoving all my hatred towards this man deep down.

"My Shoto has a duty to surpass All Might." He stated in a menacing tone. "His match against you will no doubt prove an excellent test bed."

I turned my head to look at him in confusion. ' "test bed?" ' I thought.

"So you better do your best and don't give him a disgraceful match." My anger was resurfacing now. "That's all I wanted to say. Now excuse me, I know it's time." He started to take his leave before I stopped him, not bothering to turn to look at him.

"I'm not All Might. It's obvious." I took in a big breath to calm down. "And Todoroki isn't you. You should treat him with more love. That's what fathers are for. Not to make their kids fulfill their crushed dreams." I made my way towards the stage where Todoroki had been now standing at.

"MIDORIYA VERSUS TODOROKI!" The crowd went wild once again. We both got into a fighting stance before they announced the beginning of the fight.

Todoroki immediately charged at me with a large block of ice which broke with mild difficulty using my gym uniform's zipper. I bent the metal into different metallic substances to fight. The entire fight was the same.

'THINK IZUKU!' I swept the bicolored hair off his feet with a swift kick to the back of his leg. 'I CAN'T JUST KEEP BREAKING THE ICE LIKE THIS!'

Todoroki's body had started to get frostbite due to the overuse. 'His limit!'

I charged at him before punching him in the face hard enough to send him flying a few feet. 'Sorry!'

He got up and threw another block of ice my way, shivering vigorously.

'This has gone far enough.' I looked at my best friend and yelled. 'TODOROKI! Quirks are just another function of the body! Your body has a limit. If you used your left side's heat, then there would be no problem for you, right?!" I growled. "EVERYBODY'S GIVING IT THEIR ALL! To win... to reach closer to heir goals... TO BECOME NUMBER ONE!"

'Here goes nothing-'

"COME AT ME WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!!!"

He clenched both of his fists and glared at me. "Did my shitty old man pay you off...?" He charged at me, which I countered by going for his left side and punching him with as much strength as I could muster at that moment. I'd flung him in the air making him fall very close to the boundary.

He clutched his stomach in pain. "I can't even begin to understand your circumstances, or your resolution... BUT EVEN SO...YOU CAN'T BE NUMBER ONE WITHOUT GIVING IT YOUR ALL!" I threw my arms out.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled back, going into a trance.

"IT'S YOURS! IT'S YOUR POWER!!" I screamed. "I CARE ABOUT YOU! EVEN AFTER ALL YOU'VE HELPED ME GO THROUGH... I WANT TO ASK YOU ONE LAST THING!" With a small pause, I decided to change my initial plan. "PLEASE BECOME THE MAN YOU WANT TO BE, AND WIN!"

His left side burst into flames, causing an explosion not quite like Bakugo's, which blew me back a few feet.

"SHOTOOOOOO!!!!" His disgusting father yelled at the sight of his son using his second quirk.

'I'm sorry to do this to you Todoroki-Kun...' I smiled and walked out of bounds, pretending that the explosion has threw me out. 'I hope you win.'

"MIDORIYA IS OUT OF BOUNDS! TODOROKI ADVANCES TO THE THIRD ROUND!!"

I made my way to Recovery's office once more to take a look at my new injuries.

She healed me before looking at me with pity. "You ready kid?" She asked worriedly. I nodded slowly. "Good luck... stay safe please." The nurse smiled sadly and gave me light pat on the back.

"I'll try." Yoshio entered the office to pick me up. He was wearing civilian clothes and motioned me sadly over to leave.

We made our way out of the stadium before Yoshio stepped away to not seem suspicious.

I stood there awkwardly looking at the ground before two pairs of white sneakers were in front of me. I looked up quickly, spotting a forgotten face.

It was that kid I saved from the hero a long time ago.

He smiled sheepishly before hugging me tightly. I tensed at the touch and wanted to run, I glanced over at Yoshio who was already calling for backup.

"REMEMBER ME?? It's Suho!" He pointed at himself. "You saved me almost a year ago!"

Memories of this boy flooded my mind. The way he had picked me a villain name. 'Maigo' if I remember correctly. He had been attacked by a pro due to him needing medical drugs for his brother.

"I-I did, didn't I...?" I had no idea how I was supposed to react. The whole plan had been forgotten due to the shocking discovery.

"Yep!" He chirped.

"Why are you doing this?" I said as a dark aura surrounded me.

"Huh?" He acted like a little kid. Balancing on the balls of his feet. Back and forth.

I repeated the question.

"Because I really love you Izuku~!" He beamed a smile at me. "Ever since you saved me, you became a hero to me and my brother! Thanks to you he healed by the way! I told him about you and he dared say that you were his hero too. Can you believe that?!" He hissed as his face contorted into something manic, not even a villain could compete with that look. "I took the competition away of course~!"

"YOU KILLED YOUR BROTHER?!" My eyes widened in shock. I may be a villain, but I care about others. I'm not some cruel monster.

"Of course silly! He saw you as his hero, but you're my hero. Anyone who gets in our way will get what comes to them."

My fists clenched in anger before bunches of metal pieces and objects started hovering and making their way over to me unwilling. Maybe it was a weird side effect for my quirk?

"He didn't deserve to die." I hissed.

He pouted childishly before a few pros and officers came to the scene cautiously. Suho seemed to notice them before panicking. "Y-You told them about our meeting?!"

I had in all honesty thought that he'd be smarter than this. After all the precautions he'd previously taken, e was getting caught for being oblivious to the fact that I would call for backup once we met up.

His state of panic faded into a blank and stoic look. "Call them off."

"Why would I do that?!" I backfired.

"You want your mom, don't you? You need answers." He smiled, that dead look still plastered on his face.

"Fine. You better tell the truth though. A single hair being harmed by you and I will end you. Got it?" I threatened. He nodded in reply with a wide grin.

I take back the whole 'him being stupid' thing.

I told them to back out to which they hesitantly complied. "Tell me where she is." He laughed before placing a hand on my shoulder.

His next words would haunt me forever.

"I already gave her back."

___________________________

So uh.... yeah! There ya go! The stalker! And an extra long chapter as requested! Sorry for it getting so dark outta nowhere oof 👀

Two updates in one week! Wow! Scary! Anyways it's over 4200 words so yeah.

It's currently 11:45 pm and I stayed up just to write this as promised. There'll be more little scary surprises for you guys in the next chapters so... 👀 beware cause the next one is VERY SAD.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE! And please suggest some fanfics or books here (tag the authors too so I know) so I can read those! I need more stuff to read haha...

-Miles

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

33.6K 987 45
[Complete✔✔] Have you ever wondered about a story that's fulled with love, hate, betrayal and trust? Well try this one for fun! ✿*♡LOVE♡LOV...
43.9K 2.5K 16
▂▂▂▂▂ 『 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄 』 ▂▂▂▂▂ On a person's 18th birthday, a counter rev...
896K 25.6K 49
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
24.2K 996 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...