Obsession | Yandere Huening K...

By Shi-Bii

"I felt nothing until I saw her.... I'll make sure she becomes mine. I had to kill them all for her...... no... More

Prequel
Chapter 1: His First Love
Chapter 2: His Y/N
Chapter 3: The Rival
Chapter 4: Mysterious Call
Chapter 5: First Vitctim
Chapter 6: Next On List
Chapter 7: New Plan
Chapter 8: Plan MS
Chapter 9: The Play
Chapter 10: The Runner
Chapter 11: Different Rival?
Chapter 12: Another Mission?
Chapter 13: Grey Death
Chapter 14: Two New People?
Chapter 15: Y/N's New Crush??
Chapter 16: Kim Yeona
Chapter 17: Outing With Friends
Chapter 18: 'I don't think so....'
Chapter 19: Someone Unexpected?
Chapter 20: 5% Mission
Chapter 22: Yandere VS Mafia
Chapter 23: He is gone........
Chapter 24: Comforting Jisung
Chapter 25: Joker Card
Chapter 26: Their First Meeting
Chapter 27: The Announcement
Chapter 28: Yeonjun & Yeona
Chapter 29: Bimil Secret?
Chapter 30: Plan B
Chapter 31: Final Rival
Chapter 32: Wrongly Accused
Chapter 33: First tragedy released
Chapter 34: Their First Call
Chapter 35: Cheer Up!
Chapter 36: Their First Date?
Chapter 37: It's Official!
Chapter 38: Oh Sehun??
Chapter 39: The Gang??
Chapter 40: Sehun~ah Mission
Chapter 41: Bimil's Plan?
Chapter 42: Yeona's True Intentions
Chapter 43: The Truth Untold
Chapter 44: Final Battle
Epilogue (Good Ending)
Epilogue (Bad Ending)
Epilogue (Sad Ending)

Chapter 21: Bloody Mission

1.2K 81 57
By Shi-Bii

"Is that boy a friend of yours?" Sehun asked. Kai laughed a bit as he threw the photo and shot it.

"I don't think so, he is someone I meant to kill for a long time." Kai said. "That's good but no one shoots gun near my precious dog,Vivi! Now go and get ready." Sehun said.

Kai bowed and followed one of the men outside. He was taken to another small room outside the building and entered inside.

He saw many men with tattoos and lost fingers and many scars.

"Is this our leader?"

"Has Sehun finally gone KOKO crazy?"

"Let's not unknowledge him guys...."

Kai walked to the middle and pulled out a knife as he stabbed Renjun's photo in the middle.

"I only have one order, don't kill that man. I will do it myself."

All the men looked at Kai with confused looks. "And what happenes if we kill him?" One fat man who was totally drunk asked. Kai took out his gun and shot at the cap of the man.

"You die." Kai said.

All the men remained silent as they looked at the gone cap. "Who knows the plan here?" Kai asked. One thin man with one eye raised his hand. "Come here and explain it." Kai said.

His presence was different, it was a different person, he was very dangerous.

The man quietly walked to the middle and started explaining the plan they had to Kai.

Kai tried to concentrate but he blinked his eyes multiple times as he held his head strongly.

"Sir, a-are you o-okay?" The man asked. "Yeah, just continue whatever you were saying." Kai said as he crossed his arms. "O-okay...."

It started again, painful headache, his vision started to blacken. Another voices in his head.

'kiLL'

'KILL'

'Kill'

Kai shook his head yet they didn't go away. Suddenly everyone faded and there was only one person left, Kai looked up to see X-Kai.

"It have been a while, friend." X-Kai said. Kai took some steps back as he X-kai walked toward him.

"You stirred things up and now it's all reckless." X-Kai said. "What do you want?" Kai asked furiously. "Me? I want to see you fail, break down, die." X-Kai said.

"W-What?"

"Enjoy you remaining time, Kai."

"Sir? Sir!" The man waved his hand in front of Kai.

He shook his head and noticed that he was sweating like crazy. "Are you okay?" The man asked. "Yeah, when are we moving anyway?" Kai asked. "Five minutes." "Five?!"

🤡🔪🎈

Kai got off the black van. He was holding a gun and had a knife in his pocket, he also wore a black suit and a black mask.

"Team one, go from top, I'll go from here with the other team. Doyoung, I trust you." Kai said. "Don't order me around. You are just going to die in the end." Doyoung said. "Yeah, we will see about that." Kai said.

He carefully walked and hid behind some big ruins as there were two men in front of the door guarding it.

"Yuta, are you the best at shooting?" Kai asked. The guy with the blonde hair shook his head. "Shoot them quickly." Kai ordered. "You can say it in a nice manner you know?" Yuta said.

He took out his gun and carefully examined the two.

Shot.

One man fell dead.

"What the h-"

The other fell dead too.

"Quickly, let's move!" Kai ordered. The men followed Kai and two of them broke the door open.

Kai smirked as he entered inside and went to the middle to hold the box.

"Stay still in your place." A voice said. A voice that drove Kai nuts said. A voice Kai loathed to death said.

Kai turned around to see Renjun pointing a gun at him. He rose his hands as he glared at him.

"When will Sehun learn to stay away from here?" Renjun sighed. He examined Kai's face.

"Take off your mask." Renjun ordered. Kai remained silent and did nothing.

"Now!"

Kai smirked as he took off his mask. "Hi there!"

Renjun got shocked and Kai used it as a chance to kick him and kick his gun away.

"You bitch." Renjun cursed as he got up and pulled out another gun. Kai was quick and pulled his gun out too.

The both were pointing at each other as all their men stood in their places too shocked to do anything.

"This isn't about Sehun or Jungkook or the freaking box anymore! It's all about Y/N now....." Renjun said.

"I am happy you know that." Kai said.

The both glared at each other as they kept their eye contact and held their guns strongly.

"This battle decides who Y/N belong too....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.5K 61
⚠Warning: This story contains dark and heavy themes, read the warnings beforehand and take care of your mental health⚠ A boy with a high school crush...
150K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
235K 7.9K 31
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ α΄˜Κ€Ιͺsᴏɴᴇʀ x Ι’α΄œα΄€Κ€α΄… ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ --------- Warning ⚠️ -Gore -Violence -Abortion -Lemon/ 18+ minds -Cheating - A lot of Mature Content/Themes -first d...