Obsession | Yandere Huening K...

By Shi-Bii

"I felt nothing until I saw her.... I'll make sure she becomes mine. I had to kill them all for her...... no... More

Prequel
Chapter 1: His First Love
Chapter 2: His Y/N
Chapter 3: The Rival
Chapter 4: Mysterious Call
Chapter 5: First Vitctim
Chapter 6: Next On List
Chapter 7: New Plan
Chapter 8: Plan MS
Chapter 9: The Play
Chapter 10: The Runner
Chapter 11: Different Rival?
Chapter 12: Another Mission?
Chapter 13: Grey Death
Chapter 14: Two New People?
Chapter 15: Y/N's New Crush??
Chapter 16: Kim Yeona
Chapter 17: Outing With Friends
Chapter 19: Someone Unexpected?
Chapter 20: 5% Mission
Chapter 21: Bloody Mission
Chapter 22: Yandere VS Mafia
Chapter 23: He is gone........
Chapter 24: Comforting Jisung
Chapter 25: Joker Card
Chapter 26: Their First Meeting
Chapter 27: The Announcement
Chapter 28: Yeonjun & Yeona
Chapter 29: Bimil Secret?
Chapter 30: Plan B
Chapter 31: Final Rival
Chapter 32: Wrongly Accused
Chapter 33: First tragedy released
Chapter 34: Their First Call
Chapter 35: Cheer Up!
Chapter 36: Their First Date?
Chapter 37: It's Official!
Chapter 38: Oh Sehun??
Chapter 39: The Gang??
Chapter 40: Sehun~ah Mission
Chapter 41: Bimil's Plan?
Chapter 42: Yeona's True Intentions
Chapter 43: The Truth Untold
Chapter 44: Final Battle
Epilogue (Good Ending)
Epilogue (Bad Ending)
Epilogue (Sad Ending)

Chapter 18: 'I don't think so....'

1.3K 83 73
By Shi-Bii

Kai looked up to see a girl wearing a pink dress with high heels bending down and holding an umbrella. She had bright eyes and a long brown hair, she smiled at Kai.

He only got up and walked away ignoring her. "Wait!" The girl said. She got up and followed Kai trying to cover him from the rain.

"You need to change your clothes too, you might end up catching a cold." The girl said. Kai stopped walking causing her to bump into him. "Stop following me." Kai said and continued walking but the girl held his hand and stopped him.

"We are actually......in the same class." The girl said. "So what? I don't care." Kai said but the girl held strongly to his hand. "I am riding the next bus so take this." She said as she handed Kai her umbrella.

"Make sure to change into warmer clothes." She smiled one last time before entering the bus. Kai looked at the umbrella in his hand and sighed. He saw another boy running and stopped him. "Take this." Kai handed him the umbrella and continued walking under the cold droplets of the rain.

🤡🔪🎈

Y/N sat with her friends at the lunch table as she held the beautiful bag that had a sweater in it. She smiled as she held it strongly.

"Are you really doing it?" Lia asked. "Yes, I'll ask him to meet me at the cherry tree at the end of the school!" Y/N said. "Y/-"

"Y/N!" Renjun suddenly stood up and smashed the table with his hand. "W-What is wrong?" Y/N asked feeling very surprised. Renjun mumbled some curses. "Good luck." He said before leaving.

"We will talk about this in home, don't do anything you will regret later." Jisung said as he stood up and followed Renjun outside. Y/N sighed. "Will you do it?" Lia asked. "Of course I will!" Y/N said.

"Y/N!"

Someone suddenly called Y/N, she turned around to see Yeona. "Who is that?" Lia asked. "Isn't she the new student, you know her??" Ryujin asked.

"It has been a while." Yeona said. "Yeah, I don't really care." Y/N said. "I will see you later on." Yeona said and left. "What's your relationship?" Ryujin asked. "She is that sl*t I told you about." Y/N said. "Your ex best friend?" Lia asked, Y/N nodded her head. "You better tell Taemin quickly before Jisung or Yeona ruin it." Ryujin said.

Kai laughed from afar as he heard all of Y/N's and her friend's conversation. "So that 'amkae' is a nemesis of Y/N?"

Kai got up and started walking away, he checked Bimil's message.

'Everything is ready, you need to do it quickly.'

Kai quickly ran to Taemin's office where no one was there yet, he placed a note and then left.

Taemin's POV:

I looked around for Y/N but I didn't find her in any place. I don't know when I started feeling like this but it happened. I fell under her spell completely.

It would look bad if I dated her right away so that's why I am ready to wait two years until she enters collage so that I can make everything official.

I walked to my office and saw a note on my desk. I picked it up and read it.

'Lee Taemin seonsaengnim,

I need to tell you something important so.....can you meet me at the rooftop as soon as you read this? 

There aren't many students around this time so I will be waiting for you.'_ Y/N.

My heart started beating quickly as I held the paper strongly, a smile was drawn on my face and I started running there.

 I looked around and at the end, there was a girl with long (h/c) hair standing there, it must be Y/N.

  Author POV:

"Y/N..." Taemin said as he got closer but stopped when he noticed that something was weird. "You came? Man, what took you too long?" Kai said as he crossed his hands.

 "Kamal Kai!" Taemin said. Kai only smiled as he looked at him and removed the wig on his head. "I am sorry but I needed to tell you something personal, a problem I had, but I didn't know how to approach you...." Kai faked a sad tone. 

"Couldn't you just tell me directly instead of using that way?" Taemin asked furiously. "I am sorry......But I was so desperate, I don't have anyone to talk to you know...." Kai faked a sad tone as a tear slid down his face. "What's the problem?" Taemin asked. He stood next to Kai and looked at him directly.

 "You see, there is a big void of emptiness and sadness inside me but.....I can't help to get rid of it...." Kai said. "Why?" Taemin asked. Kai looked at him with cold eyes. "You...."

"What do you mean?" Taemin asked. "You want to take her away from me.....my only hope......." Kai picked up a big rock that was thrown and knocked Taemin out with it. 

Taemin fell down as his head started bleeding. Kai pushed his body and waited for it to fall. 

'Mission half complete, send the files now.' 

Kai walked toward the area Taemin fell in, it was a delinquent area in the past put it's not now anymore since they got kicked out of school, students still feared to come here.

 Kai opened the big trash can that was empty all the time and placed Taemin there, he made sure to cover him and then changed his clothes. He walked toward the incinerator area and tossed Taemin there along with the rock and broke the trashcan into small pieces to burn it too.

 After he finished burning everything, he returned back to rooftop and cleaned the blood over there. He walked back to class and sat down.

  Y/N's POV: 

I sighed as ten minutes already passed but Taemin didn't arrive yet. I started feeling more and more worried every second. "Are you sure you saw him in the morning?" I asked Lia.

 "I saw him entering his office and after few minutes, he ran outside." Lia said. "Where did he go?" I asked. "I don't know..." Lia said. She noticed that I was sad and suddenly shook me.

Suddenly the head master entered inside with another teacher, we all got up to greet him.

"Okay class, I have some news about your teacher, Lee Taemin." The principle said. My heart beat quickly as I felt nervous.

"This is your new teacher, Park Jihyo. Your previous teacher Lee Taemin had to go to Australia earlier in the morning and won't return back because of personal reasons. Please treat your new teacher well." With that, the principle left.

"Okay class, let's get started." Jihyo said.

A tear slid down my face as the area around my chest and heart started to hurt like hell.

"He just left like that....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 378 18
[Might be S L O W / F A S T U P D A T E] I will rewrite in my new account @XxDarkShad1997xX Please follow me πŸ₯Ί ΰΌΆβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™› β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ”ˆβ€’ΰΌΆ ΰΌΆβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™› β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ”ˆβ€’ΰΌΆ...
20.5K 854 35
β™«οΈŽcompletedβ™«οΈŽ γ€Œ he is everything. he is worth any sacrifice. nothing else matters. no one else matters. he will be...
263K 9.2K 70
I do not own any pictures, songs, references, and other stuff that get put in this story. Oh, and updates are slow as hell. Came up with this story...
113K 5.5K 61
⚠Warning: This story contains dark and heavy themes, read the warnings beforehand and take care of your mental health⚠ A boy with a high school crush...