Black Rose

By _therealdesiree

Ryan and Dave are back, only this time they're now married. Their relationship was rocky in the beginning but... More

Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.

5.

1.8K 99 16
By _therealdesiree

                                          Ryan

I spent the whole morning packaging up these orders, I had an assistant but she requested a few days off which I gladly gave her. I talked to Kairi and she seemed to be having fun with her dad which I knew she would, he builds forts and plays dress up with her. There was a never doubt in my mind that he wasn't a good father, he just put work before anything including me. The only thing that bothered me was that we were both financially stable so realistically we would be okay for the rest of our lives, he explained to me that he wanted to make sure his business wasn't failing. Meanwhile the only thing that was failing was us, it sucked cause this was longest relationship I've been in. I snapped out of my thoughts by a phone call from my mom, I answered the phone and all I heard was hollering. "Why the hell is David telling me that you moved out?" I removed the phone from my ear. This nigga really told my mom about what was going on. "Why hello mother, how are you? But did he tell you why I moved out?" I asked not in the mood to constantly discuss the problems going on in my life. "No he just said you moved out almost a month ago." I chuckled cause I feel like if you're gonna tell what happened tell the full truth not just part of it. "He cheated on me with the receptionist at his business." I said typing up shipping labels. I heard her gasp, "Are you serious? I'm coming down there." and with that she hung up in my face. I rubbed my temples and dialed his number, "Wassup Ry?" he said into the phone. "Did you call my mother and tell her I just up and moved out?" I asked frowning as if he could see me. "As soon as I said that she hung up in my face not giving me the chance to tell her why. What happened?" he asked I heard him shuffling. "She's booking her flight to come down here that's what happened, I told her what happened and rushed me off the phone." I sighed knowing this was only gonna make things more complicated. "Shit." I heard him mumble. "Look we're not gonna discuss nothing about a divorce or anything, cause all she's gonna try to do is talk me out of it." I said taking a break from what I was doing. "Ryan I went to see a therapist the other day.. she wanted me to invite you to the next session." I wasn't sure why they wanted me there but what harm could it possibly do. "Sure.. I don't see why not." I said hesitantly. "Alright I'll send you the details." I said okay and with that we hung up. I wasn't ready to face my mom cause from the second she met Dave they clicked, I just didn't know how this would affect our family moving forward. I stood to my feet and stretched, I decided to get dressed since this lil therapy session was later on today. I made a mental note to call Brooke and see if she could babysit for a few hours.

I shot Brooke a quick text and she said that she would, so I sent her my address. I called Dave and sent him the address to drop the kids off and he simply said okay. I was nervous to say the least but how bad could it be? About an hour later Brooke was here with CJ and Dave said he was on his way.

                                            Dave

I was on my way with Kairi and Kam, Brooke had came down and got him while I came up with Kai.
I had some flowers for Ry, something I hadn't done in a long ass time. I was hopeful that this session would start the healing process for her.

I held a small conversation with Kairi until we made it to the front door of Ryan's apartment. I knocked and the door swung opened revealing Ryan who was dressed in this white tube top and this skirt, she had her hair straight with some earrings. She looked damn good, "uh hello come in." she said snapping her fingers. Kairi was no longer next to me, I held the flowers out. "These are for you." I said to her as she took them, I saw a spark in her eye. "Thank you, they're beautiful." she said smelling them and closing the door behind me. "Brooke we're on our way out, I'll be back in about an hour or 2." Ryan said placing the flowers in a vase. "Alright be safe." she told us as we left. She walked on side of me which was kinda weird cause usually we're holding hands or something. She still didn't have her wedding band on, so to everyone else I was married and she wasn't.

Ryan

The car ride to the place was silent, besides the coughing Dave did since he smoked a blunt on the way there. I slowly became nervous as we got closer and closer, once he parked he looked over at me. "You ready?" he asked asking the blunt. I slowly nodded, as we both got out. He let the lady at the front desk know that he had an appointment, she let us in the back and we waited. "David Brewster?" a short lady called out. We both stood up and headed to the back. We were met by this short white woman who looked to be in her early 40s. "Good evening Dave, you must be Ryan?" she asked shaking the both of our hand. "Yes that's me." I said taking a seat next to Dave but across from her. "Dave has told me a lot about you." she said with a smile. "Good things I hope." I nervously joked. "Yes, so let's get right into it.. Do you know why you're here?" she asked. "I was told that you wanted to talk to me. Is that correct?" She nodded, "Dave told me how you guys met leading up to today but he didn't tell me anything about your childhood or teenage years, do you mind discussing that with us?" she asked.
"Well growing up it was my mom who raised me, my dad was barely around. My childhood was fairly good, everyone has there problems but nothing major." I said waiting on her to say something else.
"So when you met Dave what was going on in your life?" I tensed up and Dave noticed how uncomfortable I was cause he put his arm around me. "I had recently broke up with my ex, he put me out the house we shared.. I was renting this apartment from this pervert.. I had less than $200 in my bank account when I applied for a job at Easton Community Development." I said. "And Dave when you first met her what were your thoughts?" the lady asked him. "Honestly? I just wanted to fuck her. I guess you could say I had a girlfriend at the time but that wasn't something I took serious." he bluntly. I wasn't mad cause he had told me this before. "And Ryan when you first met him what were your thoughts?" she focused her attention on me. "I thought he was slightly rude, and I didn't think about giving him the time of day." she nodded while writing down her notes.
"So fast forward to after y'all are together.. what happens?"
"Well I ended up pregnant with our daughter.. I told him when he was laying in a hospital bed in a coma. Why? I don't know cause I could've told him before but.."
"But what?" she asked.
"We weren't even together long and I wasn't sure how he would react, if he would be happy or what cause we didn't even discuss kids around that time." I said looking over at him. He was tugging on his beard something he did when he was thinking. "And Dave how do you feel about what Ryan said?" the lady asked.
"I didn't know she felt this way, I was excited to be a father. No we weren't together long but I grew to love her." he said. "Now telling your family the news, how did they react?" she asked. I thought back and sighed, "His grandmother and I had lunch, she basically told me that I was unfit.. and that my child would be embarrassed cause her mother got pregnant early in the relationship." I said thinking back to that day. Dave clenched his jaws, "And her mother wasn't around at the time, Ryan has lost contact with her after she graduated high school." he spoke up and said. We spent the rest of the session telling her about ourselves and our relationship with each other and family. She made another appointment for the both of us and she said that's when we'll be getting to the root of the problem. I was glad that we came, not everything is all good but it was a start. I wasn't thinking about moving back in the house or anything, we needed to have a better relationship or else we won't work..

-
They're FINALLY taking the mature route in this situation 🙄now can they work it out ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 20.6K 47
Dave and Goddess are back with more drama then ever. Will they stay together or be torn apart? SEQUEL TO MORE THAN EXPECTED
2M 87.8K 70
⚠️Book 1: Black Rose⚠️ Dave and Bernice are back, but this time as Mr. & Mrs. Brewster. How long will that last though? Watch them as they go through...
354K 12.7K 52
Ryan was just getting over a bad breakup when she met Dave. He charmed her and she fell for him. But what happens when she finds out he's deep in the...
813K 26.2K 55
Dave East move to Atlanta to further his career in music and to get away from the super busy life in New York. What happens when Dave gets introduced...