The Retelling of Love

pepper16__ által

Hey guys!! I'm presenting a ShahPoo fanfiction. Shaheer Sheikh and Pooja Sharma just for the Mahabharat(2013)... Több

Part 1 Shooting Begins
Part 2 Late night supper
Part 3 Sharing
Part 4 Embarrassed
Author's Note
Part 5 Oh my lady!
Part 6 Together
Part 7 Blooming
Author's Note
Part 8 Just for You
Part 9 Me and You!
Part 10 The Rift
Part 11 Longings
Part 12 Apologies
Part 13 Dramatic Love!
Part 14 Hear me Loud!!
Part 15 My Beautiful
Author's Note
Part 16 Yours, To you, from You!
Part 17 Holiday!
Part 18 Void
Part 19 Silence!
Part 20 Rehearsals
Part 21 The Night!
Part 22 Celebrations!
Author's Note
Part 23 Love breaks internet!
Part 24 Happy Birthday!
Part 25 Wrap Up!!
Part 26 Invitation
Part 27 Arrow of Love!
Part 28 Meet and Greet!
Part 29 Perfection
Part 30 Musings
Author's Note
Part 31 Leaving?
Part 32 Darling!
Good News!!??
Part 34 Staying!!
Part 35 Differences
Part 36 New Chapter
Part 37 Thailand Calls!!
Part 38 Driven?
Part 39 Distracted
Part 40 Jaan e Shaheer!
Author's Note

Part 33 When clock stricked 12!

1.3K 102 82
pepper16__ által

Shaheer's POV

I tried to enjoy and live the moments with Pooja as much as I could. She wants me to join her, back to India, she wants to be with me all the time, she wants to..wants to visit my family, my hometown, my favourite places, she wants to mold herself in my mould. And..and I want the same to do. I want to become a part of her life, AND larger than life. But..but..I..I CAN'T!

I have got so many things to do here..here in Indonesia! Not India! Indonesia! they have offered me films, shows and much more.. something that I dared not to say a no. I will not be back in India for an year or so..I guess! And I HAVEN'T TOLD POOJA YET! that's a big mistake..I know this is the biggest mistake!! I have to tell her somehow..but I...I don't.. don't know how!???

"Shaheer! Kal to finale hai...are you excited?" She came like a whirlwind in my room, breaking my Reverie.

"Ha?"
"What?"

"Kya hua..itne tensed kyu ho?" She asked while holding me close to her. She is worried.. worried for me! God!! I gonna kill myself.

"Nahi..just tired..ha mai bahut excited hu! Tumne sab kuch rehearse karlia?" I kissed her forehead and asked to change my mood.

"Ha! Ayu is a great singer..but muje nahi pata tha ke mai bhi gaa sakti hu!" She laughed.

"There's nothing you can't do!" I smiled. "Tum mujhe jhel rahi ho, meri har situation samjhti ho, muje time, love, care, attention sab deti ho! I'm lucky.."

"Bas bas bas! Kya hogya..kuch bat hai kya?" She again asked.

"Nahi.. actually Pooja.."

"Arjun!!" Saurav entered in my room and called. As soon as he saw us he apologized "oh Mai bad me aata hu."

"Nahi nahi..yaar! Aao na!" Pooja called him smilingly and he came near us.

"Kya baate chal rahi hain?" He asked.

"Bas..kal ki..grand finale ki bat kar rahe the..aur tum bhi sunlo agle 6 mahine aaram karenge..ek trip plan krlenge sath me! What say?" Panchali said in excitement.

"Trip? Agle 6 mahine?" Saurav asked all perplexed and looked at me, I eyed him to stay mum.

"Ha! India chalenge..fir no kaam!" She giggled and added "acha tum log batein karo..mai chali sone."

As soon as she left the room Saurav asked me "tumne ise nahi bataya ke hum pancho abhi yahi hai?"

"Nahi!"

"Ye kya kia tumne..itne shows sign karliye hain or use btaya bhi nahi? Pagal ho gye ho kya..bate sun rhe ho uski!! Kitne time se miss kar rhi thi tumhe vo..tumhe batana chaiye tha na use..!" He silenced because he too didn't know what to say more.

"I'm sorry!"

"Sorry..ye doctor ki line mat bolo...kuch karo..jald se jald batado use!"
And he left my room.
I was left standing in stupfaction.

Next morning (20th) I went to her room and she was not there. I called her "Pooja? Pooja?".

"Ha I'm coming! Wait!" She called from inside the bathroom. After looking here and there, then in my phone, I found her coming out in her bathrobe, with a towel wrapped around her head. She came and hugged me "good morning!"

"Good morning!"

"Tum ready ho bhi gaye.. I am late that means!"

"Ha! Nahi! Tum late nahi ho! Actually I thought of meeting you..subah subah..kuch bat karni thi!" I said while not meeting her gaze.

"Kya hua. Par suno...pehle to na tum ye tense hona band kro. Chill! Relax! Humari relationship koi bada sa gas chamber nahi hai..jo tum suffocated feel karo..our love is open welcoming sky. Tumhe meri vjah se kabhi bhi pareshan hone ki zaroorat nahi hai. Tell me anything! Freely!"
I was awestruck as she said that to me. She took away all my worries in just a second. What would have I done without her. Now finally I smiled ear to ear, immediately hugged her tight and kissed her feverishly. I didn't want to ruin the moment so I chose to stay quiet. I made her sit on bed and climbed on the bed behind her. To make her feel special, I opened the wrapped towel and began massaging her head with it, in order to dry her hairs up.

"Kya kar rahe ho, ye to mai khud bhi karlungi!" She said all smiles and giggling.

"Ha pata hai ye to tum bhi kar sakti ho, par jab aapke pas ye kam koi or karne wala ho, to special lagta hai." I told her simply.

She just looked at me without uttering any single word. She allowed me to do everything I was doing.

After drying her hairs with a hair dryer, I put up the nail paint on her nails. I was sitting on chair in front of her, holding her delicate and soft hands and the nail paint. All the while, she just stared at me lovingly.

"Kuch kehna hai?" I asked!

"Kuch kehne layak chodte ho tum muje!? Always I'm at loss of words with you!"

And I laughed at her innocent reply. She's my princess. I love her so much. After putting the nail paint, I blowed on her nails to dry it up and she was giggling.. maybe I was looking stupid.

"What? Am I looking bewkuf?"

"Are you kidding me!? Mai isliye has rahi hu because you are lookin.. CUTE!! MY HOT CUTE BOYFRIEND! SO CARING AND LOVING!"

"I am learning from the best!" I answered.

When she came all dressed, I made her wear her accessories and we were About to leave hand in hand when I stopped her. I moved towards her closet and took out a new pair of heels, I had bought her previously. I placed them near her feet and myself sat on my knees. I made her wear those too..you know I really have dreamed to do it someday when I watched Cinderella. And SHE IS MY CINDERELLA! She pulled me up and in no time we were kissing each other so slow and softly. I can't describe. Each second is precious when she is around. And we were amazed when we saw the clock stricking twelve. It was indeed a Cinderella moment for us! We rested our foreheads against each other while smiling and soon left for the shoot.

_____________

Its 20th December 2014 today and today my friends have been invited for the PAA grand finale. It's gonna be grand. We started shooting at 1 pm onwards because there was so much to do..change costumes..sing and dance..joke around with Indra..do some activities and finally the announcement of winner.

We all shot for PAA, me, Pooja, Veebha, Shafaq, Saurav, Vin, Anup, Lavanya and Rohit. We danced our hearts out on party songs. It was an amazing day...my Panchali the was dressed in a blue gown with a hair bun..and she looked beautiful. Blue suites her...I see! Haha! Every single colour suits her. She is pretty.

We all have danced too much I guess and about what I'm pretty sure is Saurav has got some really peppy dance performance genes in him. He looks cute! All my hearts to him! After our dance Indra entered and announced that it's grand finale of Panah Asmaara Arjuna!!
I was all tired and sweating due to the dancing.. moreover I was wearing a proper suit. I mean..that was really hot!
So I looked here and there to find something and asked Rohit if he had a tissue. After a minute Pooja handed me a tissue by going backstage. How more kind and caring this girl could be!!?? I am total wonders!! And one day I surely gonna be bonkers for her!

Indra saw us and said.."Ohhooo Pooja got a tissue! For Shaheer!" And I smiled and side hugged her.

A mic was given to her, she got shy as Indra asked "Pooja! Where's my tissue?"

She was all smiles and replied "you are not sweaty enough!"
And then jokingly Rohit came forward and started wiping Indra's face with another one. We all laughed.
__________

Pooja's POV

Shaheer was constantly near me on the stage, he was always seen trying to stand beside me..but it was a big platform and there was a lot of space! Aww my poor Shaheer. We took a break from shooting, I was changing and getting ready for the look when my make up artist asked "are you guys dating?"

"Who guys?" I asked.

"You and Shaheer?"

"Oh C'mon! We are good friends."

"I don't want to buy this..but as you say!"

"Did something happen!?"

"You will laugh hearing this! Haha!" She told.

"What tell me then!?"

"Here people, your fans and everyone.. else call Shaheer your bodyguard..hahaa! As he always you..know..stands beside you..kinda protects you!"

"Don't call him that!" I was pissed.

"Oh no! Poo! My darling! It's nothing like in that way..you know just out of love. People here love you both. But I know how hard it is to stay away from rumors. Showbiz is tough. You have to act all time. I understand and please don't mis judge our words."

"Okay! I understand!" I smiled. Yeah she was right, Showbiz is tough..you have to pretend always! Low or high point..it hardly matters! You have to act. That's why we haven't socialised our relationship.. because it gonna affect our career in a way or two!

I performed with Ayu Ting Ting.. that amazing singer on Ramleela title song. It was a big happy fun ride as I for the first time, I sang a song, sort of karaoke. I loved the experience. In the end Shaheer joined us both. We both were dressed in white and my boy was looking super duper hot in white shirt and goggles. I'm a proud girlfriend..proud of his looks particularly! Lol!
After a series of things I was finally sitted as a guest and my hero was sitting on his grand seat. I was sitting next to Veebha. We both were asked to sing and in that fun segment Shaheer and Indra joined us both in singing "ooh la la" from the dirty picture. We thoroughly enjoyed it together.

I was then dressed in a pink and yellow gown and Shaheer was back in his suit.
And out of nowhere, I was asked
"What do you think of Shaheer?"

And at first I was wondering what today because there's a lot to say but I replied "I think just to talk about Shaheer, he has been a great co actor, while working on Mahabharat... he's a great co actor and a very nice boy..he's doing a great job in Indonesia" and Shaheer was constantly looking at me smilingly. As if he was keen to listen what I was going to say.

"He's getting so much love.. From everybody.. everyone in Indonesia and it makes us..as Indians proud of him..and..and thank you all for loving Shaheer so much!" I concluded as I was like out of words as I was feeling shy under his gaze. He made me fumble.

Then a question came which really startled us all. We didn't know what to say! Matlab humare sath joke hogya..! LoL!

Indra : you guys are friends? Or maybe more than friends!? I don't know!!

And me and Shaheer were like coughing. This time we really turned it in a funny way..and kept on looking at each other coyly. Veebha was staring at us with a smile and she knows each bit. Shaheer couged and relaxed on his seat. We all laughed and confused Indra. I mean he acted all confused as he knows that we are in a relationship. It just gets mischievously troublesome sometimes. Hahahha! But I like this kind of uncanny moments. Getting in a fix about relationship in front of media..iska bhi apna maja hai!!! Hahah!

At the end of the shoot, a girl Rizky Amalia was announced the winner of the show. She was really happy! And I was happy for her too! After that I went to hotel immediately for some private reasons without meeting him backstage.

__________

A/N : I am hoping for a better response this time, as I have observed that you people are not liking the story much! Please tell me if there are any flaws!? I'll be happy when my readers will be happy!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

64K 2.8K 27
𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖛𝖊𝖊𝖗 × 𝕴𝖘𝖍𝖖𝖎 • • • 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝘃𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮, a very big businessman and at the same...
11.1K 549 22
A Prince. A Princess. The Prince falls for the Princess after some mishaps, overcome problems together, and they live happily ever after. Isn't that...
57.1K 5.3K 51
*ROM-COM* COMPLETED #1 in India feb 2023 Want to read a Happy simple cute funny story? ↩️ Not a routine Dramatic indian story. Laugh & enjoy the Lov...