RedamancyTale (DustTale Frans...

By Yennie-Fer

As Flowey had killed Asgore, Frisk was about to leave to the surface after sparing Flowey. She realized, that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
(Deleting Later) - WE NEED YOUR HELP

Chapter 14

338 8 2
By Yennie-Fer

By the time Azzy reached Noelle's house, it was nearly lunch time. He knocked on the door, but there was no answer. (Maybe she's out doing something. I can talk to her when she comes back.)

He went to his own house which was right beside hers. Despite being hungry from all that walking, he didn't feel like eating. His appetite was completely gone.

Hours passed. Azzy's worry would grow with each passing minute that Noelle didn't show up. He would sit on the couch with his head in his paws. Every once in a while he would start to pace around the room.

He looked out the window and saw that the sun was setting. (How long has it been?) It felt like the hours were merging together.

He still hadn't heard from Noelle. No phone calls or anything. (That's not like her. Something is wrong.) He walked over to the door that led outside. (I need to go look for her.)

...

The Wishing Room had slight echoes of the echo flowers.

They were mimicking Noelle's sobs. She hasn't eaten at all the whole day. Her eyes were swollen from her constant tears coming out.

It was starting to dehydrate her, but she didn't care.

(I wanted to be with you forever... I would have had a family again....) She buried her head into her knees while sitting on the ground.

Toriel and Asgore, she met with them at times with Azzy. They would joke around that she'd become their daughter-in-law someday. Now, that would be too painful.

There's no new family for her in the future.

(It's...my fault....?)

Constantly blaming herself for all these hours. How much time had passed by? It is hard to tell since this place doesn't reveal the time.

She doesn't want to go home nor see anyone. This is all too much for her to handle.

(I wish I would have just not come back at all if it was going to be like this...)

As Azzy walked he heard something. It sounded like...a chorus of crying? Loud cries coming from the wishing room. (The echo flowers must be making it sound like that...)

He went into the room to investigate. Then he saw her.

"Noelle!" He ran forward and sat on the ground in front of the bench, grabbing her hands. "What's wrong?"

"Let go!" Noelle drew her hands away from him. She feels bitter and hurt. The tears won't stop as she sobbed. "I already know you want to leave me! Just please, go away! I don't need to hear anymore!"

She was hyperventilating a bit with her crying as she yelled. Seeing him made her feel so much worse.

The sight of her like that made him feel a strong feeling of guilt. The way she pulled her hands away made his soul ache. (I deserve this...I deserve all of this. But she doesn't. Why does this hurt her so much?)

"How do you know that?" He asked. "You overheard, didn't you?" He looked down. "So you know why then?"

"No! I...don't want to hear it!" She shrieked and cried, as she stood up. "I get it! You never had loved me at all! It's all a lie! I'm just so stupid! How can anyone possibly want to even be with me? I wish I never had come back here!"

She tried to leave, Azzy stood up and grabbed her wrist. He immediately felt bad. (Why do I want to try to make her stay? I'm so selfish. I don't even deserve a chance to explain myself.)

"I'm leaving the Underground. I can't do this.... What are you doing? Isn't this what you want?" Noelle angrily cried as she tugged away her arm.

"I don't know." He sniffled. "Don't go up there though. The humans will kill you. I know what they can be like."

"Why would it matter?! Nothing I do is your business anymore! It never was to begin with." She snapped as she goes to leave again. Every word was hurting her hurt worse. She loves him, a lot.

She so badly wants to ask him to stay with her, but knows she shouldn't. If he wanted to, he wouldn't be like this.

His grip on her wrist tightened, not letting her walk away. "Noelle, listen to me!" He was starting to tear up. "I know I don't deserve you, and I know it's not my business. You can live your life and do what you want without me. But please, don't go up there. I don't know if I'm being selfish or not. I probably am. But if anything happened to you I couldn't go on."

"What...?" Noelle took a shaky breath in. "What do you mean that you don't deserve me? Can't go on? You're not making any sense!"

"I hurt you so much...you shouldn't forgive me. I don't understand how you did." His legs felt weak. He fell to his knees. "I want you to be happy. To live a better life. I don't care who with as long as he treats you right. Just don't go to the surface. If you died because of something that I did, it would be too much grief for me to live with."

"All you have been giving me lately was your love and affection..." She turned to him. "I was happy... with YOU. Not being with you... I can't stand it! Why are you saying stuff like this? Is being with me really a burden?"

Confusion stirred within her emotion. She doesn't understand. It only made her cry more.

"You've done nothing wrong. You have always been so loving and kind." His hold on her wrist started to loosen and eventually let go having his paw fall onto his lap. "Doesn't it bother you that I'm a murderer?"

Surely, it was like he never committed those acts now. Yet he still felt like one. His own guilt couldn't be erased. In his mind, there would always be innocent blood on his paws.

"Azzy..." Noelle's tear droplet fell onto his paw. "You were corrupted by LOVE. There was a virus. You didn't choose to do anything.... When you were a flower, you had no emotions... It... wasn't your fault. You didn't kill willingly. If... you were a real murderer, you would still be killing. You would have already killed me...."

He looked up at her for a minute and then stood up quickly, pulling her close to him. "I love you...but I find it hard to get close to others. You seem to be the only one I can really connect with. How is it possible to know that it's not just you keeping me sane? How is it possible to know that I don't still have evil in me? That I won't start killing again?" He smiled bitterly. "Am I crazy?"

Noelle had no idea he was so hard on himself. Embracing him with everything she has, she buried her face into him. "Why did you bottle this up? We're supposed to be a couple... I would have listened to you. I don't see you as someone evil. You're gentle, loving, and protective. Everything I had ever wanted in a man. I don't even sense any LOVE within you. That is your own anxieties messing with you."

"You're not crazy... I just love you so much. I get you have a past you cannot change." Her expression had a mixture of sorrow, frustration and neediness to it. "But dealing with it alone like this is unacceptable. I'm sorry I had failed to notice...."

"You failed to notice because I failed to show you. I tried to keep it all inside." His teardrops continued to fall. "Are you sure that you're happy? I wouldn't be mad if you wanted to be with someone else."

"Stop that!" She snapped through her tears. "You can't decide who I can be with! I don't want or need anyone else but you! I'm only so heart broken now that you'd even think that I would want to be with someone else!"

"I know..." He said sadly. "I'm sorry that I upset you. Ralsei was right. I should have just talked to you in the first place."

"Will you...always want to leave me?" She sobbed. "I'm afraid that I'll eventually bore you... Or you'd get sick of me..."

"No. I never wanted to, but I thought it was for the best. I guess I was wrong in that..." He held her tighter.

"You definitely was wrong!" She exclaimed. "I haven't eaten and cried all day thinking that I wasn't going to have a potential family anymore!"

That last part, just came out abruptly. But she didn't realize she said that yet due to her strong emotions.

"You'll have a family." He smiled sadly. "I don't think we're ready for marriage yet though."

"I-ignore what I last said." She stammered and sniffed. Her nose felt like it was burning too from the hours of crying. There was a slight shiver she felt due to everything and having that breakdown.

Azzy should have known Noelle doesn't deal with loss very well...

"Alright." He took a small step back from her and put a finger under her chin to get her to look up at him. He kissed her cheek, tasting the salt of her tears. "Are you still mad at me?"

"I wasn't mad, just was really hurt..." Noelle looked down. She feels a bit tired. Exhausted from all the tears that she has a bad headache. "You owe me for this..."

"I know I do. I will try to make it up to you somehow." He offered his hand. "Do you want together?"

Instead of taking his hand, she clung closely to him arm. She just wanted to be close to him. There was a grumbling noise coming from her stomach. She didn't necessarily feel hungry, but she didn't eat at all. She felt herself shivering a bit against him.

"Let's stop for food on the way," he said. "I'm pretty hungry too." He laughed nervously.

"Hey, afterwards, um..." Noelle's voice was a little hoarse due to crying.

"Hm?" He tilted his head.

"Can I... Well..." Noelle looked nervous for some reason.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Can I sleep over?" Noelle asked boldly.

(Omgosh, what am I doing?! I sound too needy!!)

Due to her flustered state, she was about to retract her question, but Azzy interrupted her.

"I would like that." He smiled at her.

"Really?" Noelle recalled the comment about marriage, so she was a bit surprised from that.

"Of course," he responded. "It sounds fun. Plus, a good opportunity to spend more time together. I need to take care of you."

A little disappointed by his relaxed reaction, she was hoping for a blush of some sort.

(Darn.)

All the time, he gets her so flustered when he's so forward. It's hard to read him at times.

Little does she know, what he's actually feeling.

Nervous. Internally flustered. He was always so good at hiding it though. He looked at Noelle. "You...seem disappointed?"

"How do you do that?" Noelle pouted.

"Do what?"

"Like, act like it's not a big deal." Noelle blushed. "I'm always feeling like a hot tomato."

He chuckled. "I feel like a hot tomato too. I'm just better at hiding it than you are. But don't worry about that. You're cute when you blush."

(I want to see you blush too!) Noelle thought, but if she said that out loud, she would have melted.

(Just you wait, I will get you with this sleepover.) Noelle secretly plotted. Staying with someone can always show their habits. Can't hide it forever. But thinking about it just made her face look worse.

Azzy gently poked her cheek. "You're turning redder," he teased.

"Hey!" Noelle grabbed his hand. And then stopped to look at him.

He gazed back at her and smiled. "You're so beautiful. Do you know that?"

Gahhh!

There it goes again, the sound of her SOUL pounding. She looked away with a blush. "N-no, I'm not. My eyes are probably swollen."

"Look at me." He rubbed the back of his paw along her cheek. "You will always be beautiful. No matter what."

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Internally squealing, she loves it when he treats her like this. Obeying, she looks at him. She bravely kisses the back of his paw. "Can you promise me to never leave me?"

He was totally unprepared for a question like that. He thought about it for a moment. "Yes. I will always be here."

(So why am I so scared of marriage?)

"Good. Don't try to leave me again." She grumbled with a blush.

"I know." He looked away sadly. "I'm so sorry for making you cry."

"I forgive you." She kissed his cheek. Her legs were trembling due to the lack of food.

"Would you like me to carry you the rest of the way?" He asked. "I wouldn't mind it."

"Yes. Sorry about this." Noelle chuckled. "Plus, I can be closer to you this way. Um... I hope I'm not heavy."

Azzy lifted her up slowly. "You're not heavy," he reassured her. "I should be able to carry you with no problem."

Noelle clinged closely towards Azzy. She was a little worried since she was a bit underweight when she met him. Now, she's a healthier weight.

"Thank you." she smiled, enjoying the closeness to him.

"No problem." He was glad to see that look on her face. He started to walk in the direction of Snowdin.

Time has passed, they received a good meal. On their way home, Noelle does live next door to him.

"Let me grab my stuff." She played with her hair. "And...thank you for dinner."

He nodded with a smile. "Any time! I will wait at my place while you get your stuff."

Noelle made her way inside of her house while Azzy went into his. There were thoughts racing through his mind.

(Is she really about to stay the night?) He ran his paw through his fur nervously. (Will we share the bed? To feel her so closely like that... That would be nice...)

...

Shampoo? Check.

Soap? Check.

Noelle was figuring out what to pack in her bag. It shouldn't be too much stuff. It was only for one night anyway! For some reason, she felt a bit nervous.

(I'm going to turn into a puddle!)

She wanted to make him show that he feels this way too. At least once. She was about to pack her pajamas, but had an idea.

(I want to wear Azzy's pjs...) Her face turned blood red. It's almost like it was glowing.

'How to impress and fluster your boyfriend'.

That was typed as a question into her computer.

'Dress up for him. Nothing gets a man going when you look dazzled.'

Come to think of it, has she ever done that before? She does lack the confidence to do so. She started looking up tutorials how to do her hair. Dresses and stuff like that.

Feeling nervous, she felt determined to look pretty for Azzy.

"Let's to this!" She exclaimed to herself.

....

There was a soft knock at Azzy's door.

(There she is. I can do this. This will be fun!) He went to the door and opened it up.

His eyes widened.

She was wearing a pink dress that covers just one of her shoulders, leaves the other uncovered and flows down into a beautiful neckline. It's a relaxed fit that looks elegant. Her arms are bare to see her soft fur.

The dress' waist is thin, but it's a comfortable fit. A cloth ribbon has been wrapped around her and tied in the front.

Below the waist the dress widens and has multiple diagonal layers from top to bottom. The dress reaches just above her knees.

She's wearing short heels, which adds simplicity and elegance. To top it all off she's wearing a bow in her hair and a simple, yet pretty necklace. As for hair, it is styled that matches the rest of her attire. Her makeup isn't heavy, but just right.

"I'm sorry I took so long." Noelle smiled with a blush.

"Noelle...you look amazing." He was surprised to see her dressed up like that, and it made him blush slightly. He shook his head to calm himself down and smiled, taking her hand. "Come inside!"

Noelle's heart is fluttering. (I saw it just for a moment! How does he make it disappear so fast?)

"Thank you." She smiled. "I thought since I couldn't dress up earlier, I could do so with our movie date tonight."

Azzy closed the door behind them as they both walked into the house. "I didn't know you liked to dress up like that."

Be flirty.

(Oh my gosh.) Noelle gulped.

"Well, I wanted to surprise you." She moved closer to him, there was a scent of vanilla perfume coming from her. She tried not to blush, but it failed.

"You keep doing that." He smiled and put his arm around her.

She places her hand onto his arm and flutters her eyes with her long lashes. Her blush became worse. She playfully touched his ear. "Let's go watch a romantic movie."

(This is driving me crazy!!) She wonders what he's thinking of.

"Yeah." The way she looked at him did make his soul pound. "That sounds nice."

(It seems like she's getting more confident.) He felt happy for her. The way she was acting was making him feel restless, but he hid it.

As they were getting ready for a movie, Azzy was sitting on the couch. Noelle was heading that way too.

(Phase two!)

Pretending to twist her ankle, "Wah!" She falls over, slightly on top of him.

"Noelle!" He helped her to sit up so that she was sitting beside him. "Are you alright?" His eyes were full of concern.

"I-I'm fine." Her strap to her dress was slightly falling down due to her falling like that.

Azzy noticed and put his pointer finger underneath her strap to put it back up. "I had to fix your strap." He explained with a smile.

(HOW DOES HE DO THAT WITHOUT FALTER?!) Noelle internally screams as she feels super hot now. It was like the room was on fire.

Like she was a boiling teapot ready to scream.

(Am I not enticing enough?) She started to self-doubt herself. (He's so irresistible, like it makes me want to explode!!)

"Your face is red again," he said in a teasing manner.

"I-I'm! Going! To! The! Bathroom!" Noelle left in a flustered state.

As she was gone, Azzy felt like his soul was pounding. The way she was acting was adorable. Beautifully sensual. Every movement of hers made his body felt like an inferno.

(How can anyone be so cute?) He felt his face heating up a bit. It was like she was inviting him to shower her with his affection.

Noelle ends up coming back into the room, after making herself cool off. She didn't notice Azzy's expression, but he heard her arrival.

(Go away! Before she notices!) He started to rub his cheeks quickly as if that would help. When his arms moving caught her attention he covered his cheeks with his floppy ears.

"Azzy?" Noelle peered a bit closer to him, bending down. She started to giggle. "Are you...hiding from me?"

"No..." He mumbled into his ear. "Why would I do that?"

"Hmmm?" She drew a little closer to him in an attractive way.

It definitely was making Azzy feel super flustered. "I said no." He said it louder this time, but he still hid his face. The way she was looking at him. He couldn't hold back.

He leaned forward and kissed her. He sat back again and revealed his blushing face. "Ok...maybe I was."

"Wah!" Noelle was admiring the hue of his face. She sat down next to him. "Your expression is adorable." She felt all giddy and blushy for that reason and from that tender kiss.

(It's working!!)

Feeling braver, yet also flustered, her hand gently placed against his fluffy, rosy cheek. "I'd love to kiss you more and more."

"What's stopping you then?" He asked with a smile.

She was surprised at the question, but she is accepting the challenge. Slowly, with her breath causing a feeling, her lips touches his, causing a fiery tension between them.

Her SOUL accelerated quickly. Heat rose from her stomach to her chest. It made her feet criss cross one another. If she had toes, she'd curl them.

Azzy felt his soul race. Her soft lips made him want more. For the moment to last longer. As he brought his paws to her face it felt like there was some sort of strange static from every touch. He wondered if she could feel it too.

This was the most intense kiss Noelle ever felt from him. He is an extremely good kisser. There was a sense of inner turmoil going on. She feels a bit insecure with how she's doing. Subtly, she tries to stop, but she can't seem to either resist his touch. It was a bit thrilling.

Too thrilling that was making her face feel hotter as she moved herself closer by wrapping her arms around him.

He could feel her face heating up against his. The warmth of her face and her arms around him made him feel conflicting emotions. Relaxed, and yet he also felt a strong burst of adrenaline.

She couldn't control the butterflies in her throat, the violent beating of her SOUL pounding. His kisses tasted really sweet and tender. She can really feel his love spreading out from her feelings from antlers to hooves. Her hands caressed his fluffy ears to his back. He's really taking her breath away.

Azzy backed away slowly with his eyes still closed, and pressed his forehead against Noelle's. He could feel her breathing against him. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too." Noelle felt his forehead against hers. It did feel hot. She can't tell if it was because of her blushing face. Slowly opening her eyes, she decided to peek at his face.

He had a smile on his face and he was blushing. "Are you ready to watch the movie?" He opened his eyes and saw that she was looking at him.

"Yes." She giggled, still feeling fluttery. "Your face is REALLY red." Her voice sounded triumphant.

"I guess it is." He chuckled. "I will go get the movie."

After the long, two hour movie. It was pretty late. Noelle was pretending to look for the pajamas she didn't pack.

"Oh no!" She exclaimed, trying to sound convincing. "I forgot my pjs!"

(No use making her walk over to her house,) he thought. "Would you like to borrow some of mine?"

Success!

They say men's brains stop working if they see you in their clothes.

"Sure!" She tried not to stutter. She doesn't know why, but she's feeling a little nervous. These butterflies are going rampant.

Azzy went to look for clothes and then returned with a gray adult onesie. (This will look good on her.)

He handed it to her. "There you go. Will this work? It'll be big on you, but..." He looked at her holding the onesie. There was a big size difference between him and her since he was tall. It would be extremely big on her. (That makes it even cuter,) he thought.

Noelle took it and started giggling. "Yeah. I didn't even know you had one of these."

It makes her happy to see this since it shows he really does have a soft side to him.

"I just think they're more comfortable than normal pajamas," he said a little nervously. "More fuzzy."

Noelle giggled as she walked away to get changed.

Azzy was excited to see what she would look like in that outfit.

Wearing.

His.

Onesie!

That sounded a little weird in his head. But she would be adorable!

Putting the onesie on, it was rather big and baggy on her. The pants kept going over her hooves. She hopes she can walk in these well.

There was a scent lingering from his clothes.

(It smells like him...)

It really was warm, but thinking that made her feel hot due to her blushing. The sleeves were covering her hands too. Carefully, she steps out of the bathroom, slightly looking away from her shyness.

Azzy's face started to turn a noticeable shade of red. "You should keep that. It looks great on you."

"Are you sure I can have it?" Her face lit up. Seeing his reaction made her ecstatic.

"Of course." He loved how happy she looked with that. "I have a few other ones like that anyway."

Noelle smiled as she plays with her hair. "Thank you..."

"It's no problem." He started to get more nervous all of a sudden. "Are you feeling tired yet?"

"Yes. It is quite late." She chuckled. "Are you going to get changed too?"

He nodded, and then got an idea. "I think I have a onesie that matches that one."

"Hold on a minute." Azzy disappeared into his room. He came back out wearing a matching onesie. "I found it!"

Noelle flailed her arms around, making the sleeves flap up and down. "It's like a couples set!"

"That's what I was thinking of too." He walked forward and took her hand. "Let's get some rest now. We will be tired tomorrow if we don't get some sleep."

She rubbed her thumb against his hand. "So, where am I sleeping at?"

He got a thoughtful expression. "You can share the bed with me if you want."

"Wh-what?" Noelle started to talk fast. "I-I mean, um!!"

Her brain stopped working. "I mean, I... Yeah!"

Azzy laughed. "Come on." He gently led her to his room. "I'm sorry that my bed isn't very big." He sat down on the bed, still holding her hand. "I think there's room though."

Due to her nerves, she gulped. This will be the closest she will ever be to him!

(Why am I so nervous?!)

She looked around her surroundings. She never had been in his room before. He seems to be a very tidy person. Everything is neat and some of the furniture is like a pale yellow with golden decor on it.

Gently and awkwardly, she sits on the bed next to him. "It's fine. The bed seems comfy."

"It is." He felt nervous there, but he laid down. His face had a hint of red. He pulled the blankets up over his face.

Noelle also kept blushing and laid down with him. She went underneath the covers. There was not much distance between them, so she was lying closely to him. She can almost hear her SOUL beating.

Azzy faced away from her due to his red face, but they were still touching. He couldn't bring himself to face her direction like that. (Just go to sleep. It'll be alright.)

"Azzy." Noelle stammered. "Why are you turning away from me?"

(I should probably just tell her the truth...) He turned around so that he was facing her. "I'm nervous. I'm sorry."

Seeing this side of Azzy, made Noelle feel a bit better about herself. His expression looked sweet and genuine. He looked really shy. It wasn't completely dark inside his room as some sort of 'moonlight' was hitting his face from the window.

"I-it's ok. I'm nervous too." She stuttered. "Should I...sleep somewhere else?"

"No." He put a paw under her face and rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "I like this feeling."

The tingling inside her chest worsened. She kind of squeaked from his touch. "I do too."

She added another comment. "I love to see this side of you... It's cute... It's a bit of a treat for me."

"I thought you liked the other side of me better," he admitted. "I don't usually act like this...you're making my soul melt though."

"I love both sides of you." She replied. "Although, you don't need to hide anything from me. I love seeing your face."

It feels like both of their feelings are growing stronger for each other.

"Then I won't hide anything from you," he said with a smile. "I want to be honest with you from now on."

"Me too." Noelle yawned. "My first step to honesty is that I pretended to forget my pajamas." She quietly laughed.

"You did?" His eyes widened. "You could've just said so. I think it's cute that you wanted to wear my clothes."

"Sorry..." Noelle buried her face shamefully underneath the blankets. "I thought it would have been more surprising that way..."

"Hey..." He continued to stroke her face. "Don't feel bad. It was brave of you to admit that."

"IalsopretendedtotripearliertoosoIcouldmakeyougocrazyaboutme." Noelle started to blush worse from his touch. It made her want to get closer to him. Without thinking, she scooted super close to him while burying her face into his chest.

"I'm already crazy about you." He rubbed the back of her head and neck. "You don't have to worry about that part."

Noelle didn't reply to him.There was a sound of soft breathing coming forth from her mouth. Azzy held her close as he felt her warmth. He tried to relax. It took him awhile to fall asleep along with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 465 13
~~~ [COMPLETE] After being set free from Frisk, Chara finds herself shoved into a new life that she didn't ask for. She's cold and distant for days...
10.1K 397 26
Ages Frisk and Chara: 18 Sans: 23 Asriel:19 Drew: 20 Papyrus: 21 MTT: 21 (Frisk and Chara are girls, this contains abuse,cutting,suicide thoughts, an...
14K 96 27
The barrier is broken, monsters and humans are living in peace, everyone is happy except for one person. Frisk has been getting waking nightmares abo...
118K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...