Obsession | Yandere Huening K...

By Shi-Bii

"I felt nothing until I saw her.... I'll make sure she becomes mine. I had to kill them all for her...... no... More

Prequel
Chapter 1: His First Love
Chapter 2: His Y/N
Chapter 3: The Rival
Chapter 4: Mysterious Call
Chapter 5: First Vitctim
Chapter 6: Next On List
Chapter 7: New Plan
Chapter 8: Plan MS
Chapter 9: The Play
Chapter 10: The Runner
Chapter 11: Different Rival?
Chapter 12: Another Mission?
Chapter 14: Two New People?
Chapter 15: Y/N's New Crush??
Chapter 16: Kim Yeona
Chapter 17: Outing With Friends
Chapter 18: 'I don't think so....'
Chapter 19: Someone Unexpected?
Chapter 20: 5% Mission
Chapter 21: Bloody Mission
Chapter 22: Yandere VS Mafia
Chapter 23: He is gone........
Chapter 24: Comforting Jisung
Chapter 25: Joker Card
Chapter 26: Their First Meeting
Chapter 27: The Announcement
Chapter 28: Yeonjun & Yeona
Chapter 29: Bimil Secret?
Chapter 30: Plan B
Chapter 31: Final Rival
Chapter 32: Wrongly Accused
Chapter 33: First tragedy released
Chapter 34: Their First Call
Chapter 35: Cheer Up!
Chapter 36: Their First Date?
Chapter 37: It's Official!
Chapter 38: Oh Sehun??
Chapter 39: The Gang??
Chapter 40: Sehun~ah Mission
Chapter 41: Bimil's Plan?
Chapter 42: Yeona's True Intentions
Chapter 43: The Truth Untold
Chapter 44: Final Battle
Epilogue (Good Ending)
Epilogue (Bad Ending)
Epilogue (Sad Ending)

Chapter 13: Grey Death

1.8K 104 89
By Shi-Bii

One Week Later:

Kai struggled as he saw Taeyong getting more and more close to Y/N. He couldn't wait for Bimil to afford him the drugs and tried to kill Taeyong multiple times but failed since his guard was very high.

It was the final day for Kai to kill Taeyong, if he failed, then it's all over.

Kai woke up early in the morning after getting another nightmare about X-Kai.

"All what he talks about is me losing Y/N! This shit is unbelievable...." Kai got up and took a quick shower. He changed into his uniform and lied down on his bed thinking about something to do until times pass and then he can go to school and kill Taeyong. He thought of many ways to end Taeyong and hold Y/N in his arms.

His phone buzzed and kicked him out of his dreamland.

Bimil: Ding Dong? Guess what I have?

Kai: It's not fun anymore! Today Is the dead line and you still didn't give me my drug!

Bimil: You are no fun, I am giving it to you today early at the morning, you deal with the rest.

Kai: I actually have a question for you, I have been a bit curious.

Bimil: What is it? You know I know all the dark secrets at school

Kai: Are you a boy or a girl?

Bimil: You are wasting my precious time now.

Kai: Why? I should at least make sure of your gender so that I know you won't take Y/N away from me...Unless you were gay

Bimil: I am a girl and asexual! Happy? Don't text me unless you need help.

"Why is she getting dramatic really quickly? Anyway let's go and end this 'Taeyong' today."

Kai walked outside his home and went toward school. He felt different emotions, they were changing like waves getting high and low.

He felt confident, he was going to kill Taeyong and make sure that Y/N belongs ONLY to him.

But, he felt nervous, what if he failed and lost Y/N to Taeyong.

'Y/N.....If I ever saw you hugging another boy.......If I ever saw you kissing another boy.....If I saw you married to any other boy....I am going to.....'

Kai stopped as he thought for a while, what will he do if this thing actually happened?

'I will kill that boy'

Kai's dark look returned back on his face as he started to walk back again to the school.

Bimil: Go to the boy's locker and unlock the locker with the name Byun Baeksoo, you will find the drug there. But be quick and careful unless you want to get caught.

Kai: K.

Bimil: Stop using shortcuts and make sure to thank me probably later on.

Kai hurried over to the locker rooms but had one problem, the athletic team was there, it was sound weird if he just came inside and opened someone's else locker to take some drug but he didn't have much time, Taeyong was leaving soon and probably will tell Y/N about his feelings any second.

Kai saw a baseball bat and a cap. He wore the cap and held the bat as he entered inside and pretended to change his clothes. He carefully used the key Bimil dropped and unlocked the locker.

"Baeksoo! Are you back from Busan? It's still early." A boy said as he started approaching. Kai nodded his head and held the drug quickly to hide it in his pocket.

"I had my reasons...." Kai said as he lowered his face and quickly walked outside. He checked the schedule Bimil sent him, he had to kill Taeyong during class time.

He already went to his teacher and informed him that he is going to be late. All the teachers will be busy at that time and he would be able to get rid of the body easily without any witnesses.

He sat down at his usual spot at the plaza and stalked Y/N, she was sitting there with two girls, Ryujin and Lia.

Y/N'S POV:

I sat down with some of my close female friends. I have been feeling down lately but my friends tried to help me as much as possible.

We were talking normally when Lia suddenly gasped. "Isn't that the boy who helped you last time?" Lia said as she pointed at a strange boy. He was tall and had handsome features.

I don't remember seeing him anywhere else before, he was on his phone checking something.

"Hey, Y/N! Do you Huening Kamal Kai?" Ryujin asked. "No, is he your friend?" I asked. "You can say so, he is really kind, he helped me to find Lia and actually helped me with my audition even though we were not that close! I have to introduce you to him one day!" Ryujin said and Lia nodded her head. "Yeah....sure...." I said as I looked at the boy again, something in him attracted me deeply and made me curious to get to know him.

Author POV:

'Who thought befriending these two idiots might help me gain a good image in Y/N's mind?'

Kai got up and pretended to head somewhere else while in fact he hid waiting for everyone to leave so that he can start his assassination.

🤡🔪🎈

Kai knocked on the door. "Come in." Taeyong said. Kai walked inside and made sure to lock the door behind him.

"You are Huening Kamal, right? Are you feeling ill?" Taeyong asked. Kai hid the syringe behind him as he took a seat.

"You see, I am not feeling physical pain, I feel empty, I feel deep dark void inside of me." Kai said as he pointed at his chest. "What do you mean?" Taeyong asked.

"You see..... I always felt this way all my life until I met her, but now she is almost gone and I am suffering a lot!" Kai said. "Why don't you stop her?" Taeyong asked as he looked directly at Kai.

"Because of you." Kai took out a knife and pointed it at Taeyong. "Put that thing down right now!" Taeyong warned but Kai only walked toward him.

Taeyong held his hand and pushed him down to the ground. "I warned you..." Taeyong said. "But you are fool and failed for it...."

Kai kicked Taeyong hardly and punched his face multiple times, he took out the syringe and injected Taeyong with it.

Kai got up and smiled at his art work. "Do you know what is this called? Grey death....Now you have few seconds before you completely die...." Kai said.

Taeyong struggled as he held his neck with one hand and tried to reach for Kai with the other one but failed as he soon dropped dead on the ground.

"What is all this f- WHAT HAPPENED?" A teacher came in running as he bent beside Taeyong and examined him.

"Cal- You did it...."

Kai wasted no time and quickly held his knife and smashed it inside the teacher's head.

"Aish....I have to get rid of two bodies now....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 854 35
♫︎completed♫︎ 「 he is everything. he is worth any sacrifice. nothing else matters. no one else matters. he will be...
160K 4.5K 35
Y/N L/N is a new student. She never expected to make new friends or get closed to somebody. but then she meets 7 boys. All of them becomes friends an...
123K 3.3K 20
"ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?" 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜! 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘�...
150K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...