Tormented Mistress ( Book One...

By xbrokendreamsx

[Lesbian / GirlxGirl] When Amber is taken from her family, her heart is destroyed. Her mother disappeared whe... More

Tormented Mistress
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Author's Note

Chapter 63

18.5K 429 107
By xbrokendreamsx

******************

I feel like that chapter gave a better idea at Luna's character and made the book a bit more interesting. I know i said I would only give her one chapter, but I might have to do that again. :o

Once more, keep up all the comments,I love hearing what you have to say c:

*******************

The next day at school was long, and Amber was relieved when it came to an end. Not much happened with Hailey, and Amber had actually made it to morning detention.

She was down all day due to Luna. The woman was in the process of making her life a living hell. She had confronted her about being her aunt, and things hadn't gone well. Amber's cheek was still pink because of the slap she had received from her.

She didn't know how much more she could face the woman. But there she was in the car with her. She continued to refuse to speak to her unless necessary. She was aware that Luna kept eyeing her, but Amber kept her eyes out the window until they reached the house.

She did her usual act of rushing out of the car as if it were about to explode into flames. The only thing on her mind was Eva. She needed to talk to her!

She carelessly threw her backpack on the ground once in the house. She couldn't wait a second longer, the girl had been on her mind all day. Even Hailey suggested she talk to her, and Amber knew what had happened last time she brushed off Hailey's suggestion.

Amber stopped by her own room to change out of her uniform before going on her search. After changing clothes, she began to search the large house, but was stopped by Joel's voice. It came from outside of his room, and he did not sound happy. Amber pressed her ear against the door in attempt to get a better hearing.

"What the hell, Eva?! You better tell me what is going on right now!" He roared.

Amber wondered what had happened. Didn't he see that Eva couldn't speak?

"Why would she...ugh!" Joel ranted after a moment. "And you. Why would you tell Amber? You had to see this coming."

Amber figured they were using the same system her and Eva had with the writing her responses down since Joel continued hesitating before speaking once more.

"You didn't think she would do this?" He laughed. "You're just plain dumb then."

Amber wanted to run inside and get herself involved. Joel had no right to yell at Eva, it was Amber's fault.

Just as she considered barging in, the door swung open. Amber leaned back and gaped at Joel's back. He was still going on about things, but shut his mouth once he turned and saw Amber.

"Oh...Amber."

Amber awkwardly pulled up her shoulders, completely speechless. She figured he hated her now- she had ruined his beloved slave's life.

She spotted Eva's head peek around the door. Amber's eyes grew almost as wide as Eva's as she saw her lips. They looked even worse than before. Dried blood surrounded the pale lips, and one loose stitch hung down from her flesh.

"Uh...I came to talk to her," Amber quietly noted with an indication to her friend.

Joel frowned at Amber with a slight narrowing of his eyes. "Too bad she can't talk back."

Amber immediately stared at the floor in shame. "Joel, it's my fault, I...I'm so sorry. I did not mean for this to happen."

She heard Joel sigh and she darted her head up to face him once more. "I know you didn't Amber, but what has happened has happened. But yes, I suppose you can speak with her," he said with a glance back at Eva before returning his dark eyes to Amber. "I need to go confront Luna about her doings," he continued before brushing past Amber.

Amber blinked at Eva who was staring right at her. "Wait!" She called out after Joel who whipped around to face her. "I want to hear what she has to say. Let me come with you," she said as she made her way to catch up with him. She desperately wanted to know what Luna had to say on the matter, along with what Joel had to say himself.

Joel shook his head in protest. "No, no. She'll only make you leave, you know that."

Amber did know that, but she was extremely curious now. "Well...let me stand around the corner and hide!"

Joel did not say a word as he made an unamused face at her. She knew she was probably getting on his nerves, especially after he had just found out what happened to Eva.

"Please, Joel," she pleaded.

"She will be able to smell you, Amber," Joel argued.

"So? I'll say I was doing something."

Joel flung his arms in the air. "Fine. Suit yourself."

Amber beamed at Joel's back as he trailed down the stairs. She glanced back at Eva, but did not find her to be where she was at before. Amber then jogged after Joel, who was using his vampire senses to sought out Luna.

She was extremely eager to hear this conversation. She had not really planned on what she wanted to say to Eva, besides apologizing, so maybe it was a good thing this had popped up. Hopefully Joel would kick Luna's ass, although that was mostly unlikely. For the man he was, Luna could easily take him down any day.

She followed several feet behind the vampire, and he lead her to the kitchen. He glanced back at Amber as if to tell her to hide. Amber noticed the small library right by the kitchen and hid in the corner which separated the two rooms. She flashed Joel a thumbs up and he pushed over the swinging door to enter the kitchen.

"Luna!" He roared.

Amber had the perfect spot and knew if either of them stepped out, she would easily scamper into the library and act innocent.

"What?" She heard Luna snap.

"What the fuck did you do to my slave?" Joel demanded, and Amber hadn't seen, or heard, him so mad in the few months she had known him.

Luna let out a low chuckle. "She talked too much," she repeated the same excuse she had given Amber. "I thought it was about time she was shut up."

"Could you not just tell her to keep her mouth closed?! She's the most obedient slave in this house and you know that. She would have listened to you, she always does as she's told. And even if she ignored you, you could have told me! She's my slave, I would have taken care of it," Joel raged.

Amber thought he had made a great comeback, and then she heard what sounded like a chair moving back. She supposed Luna had stood from the table.

"You would have taken care of it, oh? Joel, you don't do anything to her! You're the worst master," Luna fought back.

"I'm the worst master? How come I have such a good slave? At least mine doesn't go and tell on people who are suppose to be her friends!"

Amber glared at the door as she knew Joel was referring to her. Didn't he understand she did not mean for any of this to happen?

"Amber is a fool, I know! And I know I really should torture her as well," Luna said in a low voice.

Amber had the urge to barge in and rant on herself about the both of them. What if Luna decided to torture her, though?!

"Oh yeah. Eva told me how you tortured her last night! What is your deal?"

Luna had tortured Eva last night? God...This woman was insane. Amber wondered what she had done to hurt her even more.

Luna let out a cool laugh from the other side of the wall. "See?! Even with her mouth sealed shut she continues to talk!"

"What? Can she not confess things to her own master?! You are not her mistress, so get over yourself. She is mine."

She heard Luna let out a dramatic sigh. "Okay, so what do you want?"

"I want you to heal Eva. We both know you're capable of doing so," Joel said, shocking Amber. Luna could heal Eva herself? She had to be more than a vampire, there were too many signs.

"Hm? I thought she was all yours, so why should I heal her?"

Joel growled. "Just do it."

"No," Luna bluntly stated.

"I never thought I could hate family, but you...you're too much," Joel responded, sending Amber into confusion. Family? Luna and him were related?! What was he to her? Whatever he was, that meant him and Amber were also related!

"What are you talking about? You've always hated me," Luna stated.

"That is only somewhat true."

Luna let out a chuckle. "Whatever! If you don't mind, I will be going up to my room now," she began, causing Amber to gasp and burst into the library only inches from where she stood.

The library had no door, and Amber pretended to be scanning through the rows of books. She heard the kitchen door slam against the tile as it swung to and fro.

"Stop, Luna. Heal my fucking slave," Joel argued after he had clearly stalked Luna outside the kitchen.

"No, Joel. She needs to learn her lesson."

Amber could hear the two of them much more clear now, and she could even spot Luna's shadow standing right outside the library entrance.

"Well let me ask you this: How do you expect her to eat? With her mouth sewn, she can't eat! You want her to starve?"

This fact Joel had pointed out hadn't even crossed Amber's mind. The girl already must have been starved for two days.

"I don't know. That is not my problem, now is it?" Luna asked, only furthermore proving her wickedness. Amber gasped and immediately pressed her body against the book shelf as she watched Luna's shadow move back. Amber bravely peeked around the frame to the library and saw Luna standing right outside. She was clad in a tight silver dress which stopped mid-thigh. She wore a frown on her lips and held a hand on her hip as she glared at Joel.

"Luna..." Joel softly pleaded.

Amber watched Luna wave a hand in the air. "Get the nurses to inject food into her or something," she suggested.

"So her whole body can get covered in bruises from the needles? She's only half-vampire, she won't heal that fast."

Amber suddenly remembered that fact about Eva. Amber was also a half-vampire, but had been told she had messed up everything by being one. But what about Eva? She obviously had been born from a vampire and a human. She had not thought about this before, and was in complete awe. She wanted to know why it was such a crime for her to be a half-vampire, but Eva was going on just fine.

Luna scoffed. "This conversation is turning pointless."

Amber could just predict the face that Joel was making. "Fuck you, Luna," she heard him growl. She then heard a whiff and figured he had darted off.

Amber watched Luna make a face at nothing. "You can come out now, Amber."

Amber froze in her position. Luna knew she was there! She stayed put and continued to stare at Luna, who kept her eyes straight ahead of her. Amber was afraid to not do as she said, so she timidly stepped out of her hiding spot which had failed her so miserably. She knew Joel would rub this in her face later since he was right when he said Luna would know Amber was listening if she followed along.

Luna finally turned on her heel to face Amber. Her lips held a smirk and her raven hair was curled for once. The luscious curls ran down and split at her hips, and Amber wondered how she was able to take care of such long hair.

She watched as Luna silently looked her up and down. Amber followed the woman's eyes to look at her own self. She was wearing tight black jeans and a mid-sleeved yellow shirt. In her opinion, she looked like a bumble-bee. But Luna's eyes clearly saw otherwise. They read lust, hunger, and power. They read that she wanted Amber, bad. But Amber didn't want her. She didn't care how hot Luna was, she was evil, not even to mention she was her aunt. Amber knew incest was common among vampires, but it was weird to her.

"Why don't you come closer?" Luna softly suggested as her eyes finally returned to Amber's.

"I'm good right here, thank you, miss," Amber bravely replied.

Luna huffed. "You seriously infuriate me," she stated.

Amber carelessly shrugged. "So, Joel is my uncle?" She brought up, not really able to think about anything else. She wondered who else she was secretly related to.

Luna arched an eyebrow. "Yup, and unfortunately my brother."

Amber frowned. "Why do you hate him?"

"That's like asking why I hate you."

Amber cocked her head in confusion. "So for no reason, right?"

Luna was suddenly right up on Amber's face. She had a grip on both her shoulders, and Amber gasped in shock at how quick she was on her. She towered over her and Amber stared up in awe at her.

"You know, I'm getting sick of your sarcasm," she said in a soft voice.

Amber was about to mention that she wasn't being sarcastic, but was silenced by the woman's palm pressing against her mouth.

"Shh, I don't want to hear whatever sarcastic comment you have to say," Luna said. One of her black curls brushed around her shoulder as she leaned closer to Amber, and the hair kissed Amber's breasts, somehow turning her on.

She suddenly shivered and stared up at Luna, not having the choice to speak even if she wanted to. If she had the option, she wouldn't know what to say. The woman was breathtaking, no matter how evil she was.

Luna's fingers opened around Amber's lips to allow her to kiss them. Amber licked Luna's bottom lip and let out a soft moan into her mouth. Luna's hand was now cupping her chin, and her other hand was busy rubbing circles into Amber's hip.

Her hand was soon trailing up Amber's waist as the kiss deepened. Amber tensed as the hand now wrapped around one of her breasts. Luna left Amber's lips only to move to her neck. She kept her face close to Luna's as the woman brushed Amber's hair back to expose her neck to herself. She watched as she leaned in, but surprisingly did not feel her wet lips against her skin.

Intrigued on why she was not sucking yet, Amber peered down at her. She found Luna to be inspecting a particular part on her neck. Luna must have noticed Amber's confusion and she frowned up at her before explaining.

"What is this?" She sternly asked as she removed her hand from Amber's breast to press a firm finger against a spot on her neck.

Amber did not know what it was she was talking about. She searched her mind for things that could have been on her neck. All she could come up with were bite markings from when Luna had last bitten her.

"I...I don't know," she answered with a puzzled expression. "What does it look like?"

She suddenly heard and felt Luna hiss against her neck. "It's a hickey."

Amber gaped down at her mistress. Uh oh. It was probably from Hailey!

She went into pure fear for her life as Luna leaned back, her eyes a dark red. "Who gave you that hickey, Amber? Huh?" She asked in an intimidating tone, taking a step closer to Amber with each word. "'Cause I know I sure as hell didn't."

Amber took multiple steps back, but came to a halt. Luna stopped as well and stared down at Amber, clearly impatient in receiving an answer.

Amber did not know what to do or say. There was no way she was going to tell her about Hailey. "Uh...are you sure it's a hickey? It might be a bruise, something might-"

Luna cut off her words. "Amber! Tell me the truth."

Amber glared up at Luna. "Well when I did that before, you ruined Eva's life!" It was true. Why would Amber go and tell on someone else, when she had already caused enough damage by doing so before?

She tensed up as she expected to gain a hard smack across the face, but was shocked when she did not.

"Tell me," Luna simply demanded.

"It was...it's just from some chick I met at the club I snuck into. We just made out, I don't know who she is, and that is that," Amber fibbed on the spot.

Luna eyed her as if pondering whether or not she was telling the truth. Amber let out a soft sigh of relief when her mistress leaned back. "Alright then. I don't want to see anymore sexual markings on you unless they come from me. Do you understand?"

Amber hesitated a moment. "Yes ma'am," she muttered, thankful Luna had bought the lie.

Luna flashed her a smile before turning and heading the opposition direction, leaving alone a helplessly puzzled Amber.

Why did she always feel this lust towards Luna? Why did she end up falling completely weak under her touch? And why was Luna always so concerned about her love and sex life? Luna confused the shit out of her, and along with just finding out Joel was her relative as well was too much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 13.4K 81
She's Rosalie Amber Stan. A simple teenage girl, who made a wish to have a more adventurous life, was a victim of a teenage-nap by the Fae queen to a...
40.2K 3.1K 42
When Sorah's aunt is taken by a strange and powerful enemy, she finds herself in complete despair. She has no one left. Her mother, her aunt, anyone...
314K 3.8K 41
A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself. One fateful night she's captured by a p...
632K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...