Unstable [Harry Styles AU]

נכתב על ידי ImSorryIfISayINeedYa

Everyone has an angelic and demonic side to them, but what defines us is our choices which makes one more pro... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note

Chapter 15

801 44 4
נכתב על ידי ImSorryIfISayINeedYa

(Does get sexual, another warning!!)

15.

I placed my glass down, which was filled with a liquor that Eleanor gave to me.

I'm not a huge drinker, especially since I'm only 19, but it was definitely a hard liquor. It does have a fruity taste, though.

Since we were in England the drinking age was 18.

I wondered where Harry was as Louis came over and sat in between Eleanor and I, putting his arms around us.

"What a lovely night, am I right ladies? It's been a great birthday." He mumbles with a slight slur, his breath smelling like alcohol.

"Lou, you're drunk babe." She explains while chuckling.

"I know, it's a special occasion!" He replies jumping up to his feet and stumbling out into the kitchen.

"He's hammered." Eleanor laughs with me- it wasn't very funny, but there was just an amazing feeling in the air, and right now everyone was enjoying it.

Or maybe it was because we both had a bit too much to drink, also.

But nonetheless, it felt light and cheery, a feeling that has never come since I've been here. Every one was smiling, having a good time. Everyone except Harry- where is he?

"I'm going to find Harry." I announce to Eleanor, but she wasn't even in the same room as me anymore, so i was talking to no one.

I walk out to the kitchen, a slim moment of feeling dizzy passes by and I'm good to go.

"Hey Lou? Do you know where Harry is?" I approach Louis, making him turn around to face me.

"Well I just talked to him upstairs actually, he should be in your room."  I smile and thank him, then slowly make my way upstairs to our shared bedroom. I peek through the door, seeing his faded figure, dimly lit by the moons glow from the windows around him.

"Harry?" I call out when the door is fully open, and his head looks up to me.

"What?" He snaps back, his eyebrows furrowed together like he was mad. What did I do?

I took a step back, afraid he would get angrier, and immediately his face softened.

"What, Jules?" He asks calmer this time, composing himself.

"I was, uh," I look down at the ground and focus on my feet, which are suddenly interesting. "I was just wondering when you were going to come down."

I look up and he's staring right at me, his face is anything but calm. He looks drunk, tired, frustrated- not good combinations with Harry.

"It's your best friends birthday, Harry. You should join us." I respond with more courage, but also trying to sound as gentle as I can.

"I should? Don't tell me what I should do Jules, I can do what I want." He returns annoyed and then turns around completely- his back facing me.

I roll my eyes at his stubbornness, and I myself start to get annoyed. He's bringing my mood down now, too.

"Harry don't turn this into something it's not. I was just saying you should come downstairs, but by all means you can stay up here alone in your room and get drunk all night. That sounds fun- drink up!" I reply sarcastically before throwing my hand up and turning around, about to leave the room until his voice stops me.

"I fucking dare you to leave this room, Jules. Don't ever turn your back to me."

I spin around sharply, and slam the door behind me.

"Oh, you mean the exact thing you just did to me no more than a minute ago?! You're not a god, Harry! So stop acting like it!"

He was walking towards me, but I didn't care. I'm standing my ground. He's so annoying sometimes, I'm not letting him push me around tonight.

But as he kept coming to me, his liquor bottle in hand, I grew nervous. I didn't want him to hit me.

When he was right in front of me I flinched, but no contact came, and right after I put my hands down he took a step closer.

"Fuck." He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, connecting our lips immediately.

It was hungry and heated, our lips moving fast against one another as he held our body's close.

I immediately melt into him. What can I say? I'm a sucker for Harry Styles.

The mere thought of him, the mention of his name, can get my heart to race.

He started to strip me of my clothes until I was just in my underwear, and he did the same.

I bite my lip as I try to control my emotions so my cheeks don't hear up, but it wouldn't matter anyways because of the dim lighting.

I knew everyone was downstairs, and I was praying that no one would come up. This was moving extremely fast and unexpected.

He continued to take his clothes off- he pulled down his boxers, revealing his cock.

It wasn't as awkward this time, I wasn't uncomfortable.

He sat down and said, "Now it's time to return the favor." He had the biggest grin on his face, making that blush I was trying to hide rise to my face.

"Have you ever done this before?" He asks while taking my hand in his and helping me kneel by the bed.

Is he serious? 

My expression must have told him the answer because he just chuckled.

"I'll help you, love." He winks at me while taking my hands and making me kneel, putting my hands on his length, and I close my eyes once my hands come into contact with it.

"Don't close your eyes, Jules. Keep them on me." His voice was so gentle, soft. I slowly opened them and saw his, staring right back into mine. No where else, they were focused right on me.

He moved my hands up and down his shaft, and after a few times he took his hands away and grasped onto the bed, craning his neck back and closing his eyes tightly.

I continued the movements, not exactly knowing what else to do, and continued to look at him.

He was breathtakingly beautiful- no matter how many times we fight or how angry I get at him, I won't be able to deny that he is beautiful.

It seems that what I'm doing is working, because Harry's breathing was already becoming heavier.

"Yes Jules, keep doing that." His voice is hoarse and breathy, making my cheeks flush from the effect I was making him have from just a few simple movements, and the way he was talking to me.

A feeling of boldness came over me, and I quickened the pace of my actions, earning a few curse words from Harry.

Suddenly he leaned in towards me, taking only one of my hands away from him, gently placing his hands on the back of my head.

My eyes gaped at him with the realization of what he wanted me to do, I could feel my breathing getting heavier and my heart beating faster- a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

He lightly pushed my head towards him, and I didn't have a choice.

I opened my mouth to let it in, getting more aroused by the second.

Surprisingly it didn't taste weird, it just tasted like I was sucking on skin.

I could hear Harry swearing under his breath, and that just made me enjoy this more.

I pushed pass my nerves and doubts about doing this, and decided to have fun with it. Why do I always have to act like a prude?

I thought back as far as I could- since I never have done this, I must've seen or read some book or fan fiction that involved stuff like this right?

I lightly drag my tongue up and down his shaft, and make small circles around the tip to tease him.

He was in a state I had only seen him in a few times- most importantly I was the one in control.

I take his full length into my mouth, bobbing my head on his throbbing cock.

His soft moans were a huge turn on, and it made me want to do even more.

I smirk to myself, continuing what I was doing, but catching me by surprise, Harry hands, that had found their way back behind my head, pushed me into him and choked me slightly.

At that moment warm liquid rushed into my mouth, making me squirm away. I swallow the strange textured liquid, having no other choice.

It didn't taste disgusting, but it was salty and it definitely had its own flavor.

He chuckles before we both put our clothes back on, his eyes uncomfortably never leaving me.

"Are you sure that was your first time?" He asks out of breath.

I nod in reply, and he shakes his head and pulls his shirt over him. "It didn't feel like it." He replies with a genuine smile, making me blush.

"That was one of the quickest I've come." I laugh at his words, softly pushing him playfully as I try to look a bit more presentable while staring at myself I the mirror.

He walks up to me and kisses my forehead, when suddenly there's a knock on the door, and Zayn walks in looking displeased when he sees us.

Harry and Zayn stare at each other for a few seconds before Zayn breaks the silence. "Let's go, we're making a toast to Louis." He states annoyed, I wonder what's wrong with him?

Harry looks at me then to the floor, and walks out without another word.

There was a small pain in my chest, but I ignored it and went downstairs to join everyone else.

-

Harry's POV

"Listen, Zayn. That wasn't suppose to happen. We just-" He cut me off, annoyed that he caught me and Jules in my room.

"No, you listen Harry. What did I just tell you? Yes, Jules is a nice girl, and I'm happy for you, but she's changing you, bro. Like I said before, not in a good way. You're letting her change you, and soon that's what will happen with our whole operation. Like I said, she's a beautiful, sweet girl, but we need a leader who's going to make decisions and not think twice about it, we need the Harry that's merciless and unsympathetic." He pauses, letting the words sink in for me.

Am I really turning into a soft person?

"You do what you want, but I'm not letting anything happen to what we have. We've come so far- I'm not going to let some girl ruin it for everyone else."

I nodded in agreement, he was right.

I was spending too much of my time on Jules, and not enough with the boys.

"I'll see you later, man." He smiles half heartedly and leaves to get Perrie, who was sitting with everyone else in the living room by the fire.

I join the rest of the boys, but I'm not listening to their conversations, I have enough on my mind.

But that's the problem, isn't it?

I need to get her off of my mind, I need to stop thinking about Jules so much, and I know the perfect way to do it.

-

"Bye, guys. It was nice seeing you tonight." I tell Bria and Eleanor, they were the last to leave.

"It was great to see you too!" They reply and grin at me before we all hug each other, and I lead them towards the door.

The boys come to the door shortly after, immediately putting their hand around each of their girls and smiling at them.

Harry stood on the other side of the room we were in from me, not making eye contact once.

Why is he so distant all of a sudden?

"Well do you want to?" I come back to reality, being faced with Eleanor and Bria staring at me with a hopeful glow on each of their faces.

"Do you want to have a girls day out tomorrow?" I expect Harry to walk over and pull me away, telling them I can't because we have plans, but when I look at him he's in the same position.

No emotion, no eye contact.

Anger boils inside of me, and the rebellion that has been gone for a while works it's way back into me. I don't care if Harry already had plans or doesn't want me going out, I need a day away from him anyways.

"I'd love to." I reply while simultaneously giving Harry an annoyed and confused look, like I was wondering what was up with him, when he finally looks at me, but he leaves and goes up the stairs to his room.

"Great!" Eleanor squeals. "I'll pick you up at eleven, Bria, then we'll come get you, Jules." She beams looking between me and Bria, who nods in return.

We say our last goodbyes and I shut the door, feeling more alone than I have since I've been here- even Harry doesn't want anything to do with me.

At least I get to look forward to tomorrow.

I walk upstairs and decide it's best if I don't sleep with Harry tonight, so I open a few doors since there must be more bedrooms in this giant house.

After opening my third door I'm greeted with another huge bedroom, everything as beautiful as any other room in here.

I walk to the bed and throw back the sheets, climbing under and putting the blankets on top of me, immediately feeling the warmth.

I moved over, closer to the other side of the bed, and feel nothing. It was strange having Harry not next to me, his arm around me and his steady breathing against my back.

I need to get some sleep, it's going to be a big day tomorrow and I shouldn't waste my whole night thinking about Harry.

-

A horn outside of the house woke me up.

Immediately following I jumped up, realizing I had slept in and forgot the girls were going to pick me up.

I texted Bria, telling her I was going to come out a little late.

I took the quickest shower I had in my life, threw my hair into a messy bun, and changed into a cute outfit.

I grabbed my phone and contemplated on wether or not I should tell Harry I'm leaving, but my mind was made up for me when he opened the door as I was standing right in front of it.

"Uhh, hi." I shyly say looking down, not wanting to make eye contact.

"Hi." I hear him chuckle while speaking, making me look up in hope he wasn't angry at me.

"The girls are here." I state and point to the car waiting outside, even though he couldn't see it.

He looks in the direction I point before smiling awkwardly but cutely. "Have fun." He flatly tells me then goes back into his room, closing the door in front of me.

I stand there for a moment, but shake it off and try to not let his bad mood rub off on me.

I jog down the stairs and walk up to a black BMW Convertible, and climb into the back seat.

"So where are we going?" I ask after a few minutes of us laughing and talking, with the occasional singing because a good song came on.

"Wherever we want!" Eleanor enthusiastically answers me as we dance, badly might I add, to the radio.

"Let's go to the mall." Bria states gushing, and Eleanor's eyes light up with the sound of it.

"I love shopping! Okay, let's do it." I roll my eyes and chuckle at them, they're the sweetest girls I've ever met, and the crazy thing is they're in the worst situation you could be in. We all are.

We got to the mall and did some shopping, and by 'some' I mean this is the most shopping I have ever done.

My feet were sore, and my hands were aching from holding the bags.

"Let's get something to eat." Bria announces to us, groaning in the process. "My feet kill and I'm starving."

Eleanor and I laugh at her and nod, and we make our way over to the food court.

The smell of food filled my nose, and it smelled delicious.

There were so many decisions, I didn't know which one to go to.

We all decided on Panera, which was right next to the food court.

We're having an amazing time, laughing about everything and anything we can, and I knew this is how life should be. Being with your favorite people and friends, having fun, and enjoying life. This is what I came to England for.

As I was telling a story, which was about me when I was younger accidentally putting a bagel in the microwave for twenty minutes instead of twenty seconds, someone caught my eye, making me stop mid-sentence.

He looked exactly like him, an exact resemblance, but was it?

"Jules?" Bria tries to get my attention when I don't finish my story, but I was already getting up from my booth and walking over to the man standing with his back towards me.

I tapped him twice on his shoulder, making him turn around and look at me, confirming my assumptions.

"Dad?"

-

Harry's POV

When is she going to get here? I told her to get here at exactly two, if she doesn't come soon-

My thoughts were interrupted by my doorbell ringing.

It's about time. I need to do this before Jules gets back.

I walk up to the door, on the other side the idea I had, or should I now say person, that will get my mind off of things.

I slowly open the door and am met with the waitress that served Jules and I on our first date.

"Hi, Harry." Natalie smirks at me, wearing an outfit that barely covered her body.

I shake the negative thought out of my mind, and open the door wider so she could walk in.

Zayn's right- I am going soft. Before if I saw a girl in this type of outfit I would be all over her, but now it was unappealing and made her seem desperate.

But since I want to stop thinking about Jules so much, I have a feeling this will do it for me.

Then why am I so nervous? I guess Jules is really changing me.

What the fuck am I thinking? I never get nervous.

"So, you finally got rid of that blonde slut?" She sneered, making me snap my head in her direction.

"She's not a slut." I answer with venom laced in my voice, making her look at me like I was crazy.

Calm down, you need to relax and have some fun.

I scan Natalie's body, not bad.

"Like what you see?" She cheekily asks, placing her purse down and staring, her heels clapping on the floor as she approaches me.

Her long manicured nails trace down my shoulder, and I grab her hand taking it off of me, but continue to hold onto her wrist.

"Let's go." I replied emotionless and pull on her hand- bringing her upstairs to a bedroom.

-

"Jules? Is that really you?" My dad replies to me squinting- like he wasn't sure if I was real or not.

"Yes! Dad, it's me!" I open up my arms and hug him tight, and the tears come to my eyes. I've never been so happy to see him.

"What are you doing here?!" I question, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I came here for you!" He replies happily, continuing his huge smile, but my smile faded at his words.

"What do you mean?" I press on, confused on why he came for me. The last time I saw him he was angry at me for leaving, I thought he didn't want to see me again.

"I saw you on the news, Jules." He sighs and I can see the tears brim at his eyes. "That man, he took you. It's been months. I came here to get you from him, I didn't know how I would, but I couldn't live with myself knowing my daughter had been taken, and here you are!" He hugs me again, but this time I don't hug back, making him pull back with confusion written in his features. "I can't believe you got away!"

I looked back at the table that Bria and Eleanor were sitting at, and they were watching us, wondering what was happening.

"Dad, I can't go. I didn't get away, I'm just out." I decided to just come out with it, it was the truth. Partly because I didn't want to leave, and the other part was because Harry would take me back, and maybe even worse- hurt my dad for helping me get away.

"Why not, sweetheart? I promise he won't hurt you anymore, I'll protect you." He replies with a smile, but his smile looked...off. He didn't look like the dad I knew- he looked different.

"I'm sorry, I cant. He'll find me, I've already tried to leave." I say, holding my head down. "Thank you, but...I just can't."

He nods, looking hurt. "You love him, don't you?"

My head snaps up, what?

"Dad, I don't love him-"

"You do, I can tell." His voice is angrier, frustrated. He's been mad at me before, yelled, but for some reason all those times it was different. Right now his voice was cold, like he didn't care if his words hurt because he wanted them to.

"Let me tell you right now Jules, I am your father, and I'm suppose to protect you at all costs. If you don't come with me now, fine, but you better warn your little boyfriend that I'm coming, because trust me when I say I'm going after him." He says to me with hints of hatred in his voice.

What is happening? He just...snapped. Why is he acting like this?

I begin to grow scared as he speaks again.

"This is your last chance Jules, remember what Alec said about Stockholm Syndrome."

My eyes widen when he finishes his sentence, and I realize this really isn't my dad. Something changed- the man in front of me is not my father.

"How did you know Alec told me that?" I ask him, the feeling of anger and freight increasing as the seconds go by.

He takes a while to reply, then sighs and rubs his temples. "Listen, you weren't suppose to hear that, but-"

I didn't give him time to finish, I started to run back to the table.

Immediately Eleanor and Bria grabbed all of our stuff and we hurried out of the mall as fast as we could.

As I sat in the car, going over my encounter with my father, two things came to my attention.

The first thing?

The man that I hated and despised when I first met him was now becoming someone important to me. More important than my father obviously, since I just chose him over my dad. Don't get me wrong I love him, but something seemed a little...off. And besides I already know what happens when I try to leave Harry.

But do I love Harry? My father thought I did, but is it possible to love someone like this and have it be real?

I haven't known him for a long time, not even close to the length of time Eleanor has known Louis.

I was driving to that mans house right now, the man that I just chose over my own father, and I'm now trying to accept the fact I have feelings for him, but I don't know how strong they are yet.

And the second thing?

My dad was working with Alec.

-

"Thanks guys." I say to Bria and Eleanor while getting out of the car with all of my stuff.

"No problem, Jules. I'm so sorry about what happened, and also about cutting it short. We just can't seem to have a normal day." Eleanor apologizes to me while Bria nods, agreeing with her.

"It's fine. We'll have to do this again sometime." I smile at each of them, trying to brighten up the mood. "I'll see you later." I finalize before shutting the door and waving to them as they drive away.

I sigh, looking at the giant house in front of me.

I hope Harry's in a good mood, I really need someone to comfort me right now, and who could do it better than him?

Luckily his car was in the driveway, so he's home, but there was one extra car also.

Hmm, strange.

I wonder who's it is, maybe one of the boys came with a different car?

I shrug it off and walk up to the house with all my bags, open the door, and close it behind me.

"Harry?" I call out, but there was no answer- like usual.

I place my things down on the table, and I notice a small purse sitting there.

It must be Eleanor's, I'll have to call her and tell her she forgot it.

"Harry, I'm home." I voice again, but still no answer.

Maybe he's taking a shower? I start to make my way up the stair case.

I hear a few noises coming from a room down the hall, I knew he was home.

I walk up to the door and open it while saying, "Hey, so I have to tell you-"

I stop mid-sentence because of the awful sight in front of me, making my heart shatter into thousands of pieces. Is what I'm seeing real?

Harry is completely bare and sweaty over an also naked girl, who looked oddly fimiliar.

No, that waitress? Natalie?

A single tear fell down immediately, it was a silent cry, but I couldn't seem to blink enough times to try and push the rest back, and I also couldn't tear my gaze away from them.

His voice pulled me out of my trance.

"Fuck, Jules. I thought you weren't suppose to be home until later." He jumps off of her and pulls on grey sweatpants, almost tripping from trying to put them on so quickly.

"It's okay, now you don't have to worry about me coming home anymore- I'm gone." I turn around and walk out of the room, barely able to hear Harry's protests trying to call me back.

I jog down the stairs and make it to the bottom before Harry grabs my arm and turns me around.

"No, it's not what it looks like, okay? Just calm down." He tries to sooth me, but it doesn't help.

He used the classic line- how can this not be what it looks like? He was just having sex with a girl, it's exactly what it looks like.

I know we're not dating, but just a few days ago I lost my virginity to him, and he knows that's a big deal to me, but he does this anyways.

I shake my head at him, hurt and confused, and the sadness that was there is now turning into anger.

"Don't touch me." My voice is cold, it surprised even me how strong I sounded even though I felt so vulnerable on the inside.

His eyes widened, hopefully the realization of how much he just hurt me sank in.

I didn't want to be here any longer, if he saw me break down he'd know I care about him. Honestly he probably already does know I like him, and he's just playing with my emotions.

If I had no feelings and didn't care for anyone, I wouldn't feel anything. I would feel exactly how Harry does right now.

I look at the floor and bite my lip, trying to stay strong, and grab his keys.

"Jules! Don't you fucking leave. We need to talk about this." I know he doesn't mean it. He doesn't want to talk about this, he doesn't care.

It doesn't matter to him if he hurts me, I'm nothing in his opinion. Sadly I realize it now, and not earlier.

Harry continued to follow me until I got to his car, and I was just enough steps in front of him to be able to get in and lock the doors before he could get to me. 

"JULES!" Harry yelled, making me jump from his tone.

I needed to escape, I needed to get out of here.

He stared at me with those fimiliar eyes, but they weren't green. They were dark. He was giving off a scary edge to him and I couldn't take it anymore, I can't look at him, I need to get away.

He continued to yell at me while trying to open the door, and when he failed, he retorted to banging on the window.

I started the car and drove off, leaving Harry fuming behind me.

It's his fault, he's the one who slept with that girl.

Don't think about him anymore.

My conscious told me, so I tried not to, but it's hard not to think about the person that just made you lose all hope, I thought I could trust him.

You're not dating, so why does it bother you so much?

I know we're not dating, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

Let's listen to music.

I turn on the radio and a sad love song comes on, of course.

I roll my eyes and turn off the radio, wiping my tear stained cheeks.

I need to get my mind off things, so I'm going to go to the one persons house that will understand what I'm going through.

I pull out my phone and dial Eleanor's number.

-

Harry's POV

I watch her drive away in my car, cursing aloud as I push the aching feeling deep down in my stomach away.

She better not try to get away from me.

"Ha, she deserves it. She shouldn't have walked in on us. So, do you want to finish?" Natalie's high pitched voice fills my ears, and her nails scratch down the front of my chest.

"Leave." I dryly answer, walking back into my house.

"Excuse me?"

"I SAID LEAVE!" I yelled, scaring her a bit, but I didn't care. I may have just ruined any chance I could've had with Jules. I shouldn't have listened to Zayn, the look on her face made me sick to my stomach.

I go back inside and pull out a few drinks, I need to relax.

I hope Jules is alright.

No you don't.

You're the one who hurt her, did you see the way she looked at you when she saw you with that girl?

My stomach dropped when I replayed what just happened, her face did look hurt. She was crying because of me.

None of this stuff ever would have happened if I never met Jules.

I sit down on my couch and drink all of my problems away, or at least hope they will go away when I wake up from this insane nightmare.

________________

Here you go :) This was extra long, so enjoy!

So I just wanted to ask if you guys could really start voting and commenting, it makes me so happy when I see that you do and it only takes a few seconds!

Thanks for reading!!!

I love you all you're the freakin best!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.2M 52.3K 56
"How long have you been in here?! How much have you heard?!" He yelled as his eyes turned black. "I-I didn't hear anything I swear! I just came to g...
3.4K 87 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
193 1 9
I could see how broken he is, his eyes and mouth relaxed showing a blank expression; nothing helps. All I want to do is hold him, "you're broken" a w...
591K 15.6K 54
* THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* Please refer to the list of possible triggers and kinks. Harry Styles. Twenty-Five. Green eyes. On...