Xmen: First Class (Reader Ins...

Door LittlePenguin25

Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men disco... Meer

CHARACTER PROFILE
That Night
Soft Sounds
Mutant And Proud
Bad Mutants
Living Magnet
Hank McCoy
Cerebro
Sonicdoom
Sebastian Shaw
The Mansion
Training
Limits
Forever
The Battle of Cuba
Mutant and Proud!
Professor X and Magneto
>>AUTHOR's NOTE<<
>>BONUS CHAPTERS<<
(1) The Mutant School
(2) The Sacrifice
(3) Nightmares and Daydreams
! Announcement !
!!DAYS OF FUTURE PAST UPDATE!!

Suit Up

1.2K 44 2
Door LittlePenguin25

After their training day, everyone was huddled up in Charles' study, watching a news report according an impending war between Americans and Soviets. The news did made them worry, of the humans starting a war with themselve. And that's what Shaw exaclty wants to happen, for the human race to wipe themselves so that the mutants can rule the world.

"This is ridiculous." [Y/N] breathed out.

"But it's real and it's happening." Erik's voice, grim and steely. Like the first times he shared a conversation with him.

President Kennedy is making his announcement about the impending attack between the two nations and soon after the possibility of world war III.

"That's where were gonna find Shaw." Erik pointed at the T.V. gaining everyone's attention.

"How'd you know?" Alex asked Erik, looking up to him.

"Two superpowers facing off, and he wants to start world war three. He won't leave anything to chance." Charles answered for Erik. Ofcourse it did made everyone nervous, it just means that they have to face off the enemy by tomorrow.

"To wipe out humanity." [Y/N] ruefully supplied. Alex rested his hand on his left shoulder for comfort.

"So much for diplomacy." Erik sarcastically muttured and faced the group.

"I suggest getting a good night's sleep." He was right ofcourse, a mission is needed to be finished. The fate of human race needs saving and the mutant kind will do it's best to stop Shaw, ultimately, revealing the mutants to the world.

After the little group up they all adjourned and went to their rooms, night little by little settling on them. [Y/N] felt nervous though, he felt excited but also scared. He does not want to fail this mission or fail his comrades, he wants to prove that mutants can be good and they should not fear what they are.

He also noticed that Raven isn't as close to him as they did before trainings start and wants to know what's that about. He wants to check on his sister. He walked to the his sister's room, but found that there's no one inside, no breathing or movements to be heared so he decided to roam and find her somewhere else.

Until he heared her voice in.. Erik's room? He double checked if he heared what he thought he heared. Out of no where he found himself opening the door, and when the door opened wide he was greeted by the sight of Raven and Erik kissing.

"Oh." He involuntarily let out.

They both parted, Raven a little too surprised and Erik looking at him.

"I- uhm, sorry if I interrupted something." [Y/N] quickly said and hastily closed the door and marched away from the room. He felt some type of anger, some type of strong feeling. Envy? Fright? Confusion? Perhaps, jealousy. But why? Who was he jealous of.. his own sister? Erik? It made no sense to him.

He was so clouded by the strange feeling he did not noticed Raven following him.

"[Y/N]! Wait." He reached his shoulder turning him, he was a little surpised that she was on her natural blue form and I guess Erik made her realized that it was for the best.

"Seriously, Raven?" He asked, venom on his voice.

"What? What did I do wrong?" She asked him, what did she do wrong, he thought.

"Look. I just came to say sorry because I did not get in touch with you for almost a week, sorry if I interrupted your little meeting." He dragged the last word out.

"I'm sorry too, but. Why aren't you talking to me? And why are you angry?"

"I am not angry. I just don't know Raven, ok? I will rest now." Before he can turn and leave she grabbed her shoulders to face her again. It was one of Raven's best suit, being too stubborn that is. She won't stop until she gets answers.

"[Y/N], I know there is something else. What is it?" She quietly asked her brother.

He brushed off both of her hands and sighed. "I honestly don't know, maybe the fact that my sister hadn't bother talking to me and I find her kissing someone." That I might've like.

"What's the issue there? I guess it's you who isn't talking to me, I'm very sorry if you chose to spend more time to Alex rather than me." She said a little infuriated. He huffed in response.

"Erik made me feel special. Makes me feel beautiful and right. Like this." She gestured tp herself.

[Y/N] looked at her disbelievingly.

"How about me, Raven? Haven't I atleast made you feel like that? All our life I said that you are pretty and you're not wrong for being like that. You don't need anybody's approval, Raven. I hope you see that." Raven stood there, not knowing what to answer to her brother. And he turned his back and left, he quietly walked away back to his room. Leaving Raven standing there in the corridor, she later saw Charles' figure to the corridor heading to the kitchen and decided to go there, in her natural form.

[Y/N] opened the door his room then slamming it shut. Alex a bit quite surprised about the little outburst.

"Everything ok?" He asked walking up to him.

The sight of Alex, calmed him down a bit. It made him feel serenity.

"Yeah." [Y/N] breathed out.

"But?" The blonde asked waiting for a follow up.

"I just thought that maybe talking to Raven after a week of not talking to her will be fine. But turns out, it's not." He sighed.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Alex carefully asked.

"No, not for now anyways. I just wanna sleep with you." He leaned in to Alex slowly, wrapping his arms to his waist and hugging him. Alex huffed a small laugh and hugged back. He pulled away a little to face [Y/N]'s face, caressing his [H/C] hair relaxingly.

"Ok then, let's sleep." He smiled to the other male.

*****

Waking up on Alex's embrace was a treat for [Y/N], he wished they were a normal couple. Not mutants agents who have to take on the world today, to risk their lives to save humanity, to take down Shaw. Not a moment after [Y/N] woke up, Alex slowly opened his eyes, those blue orbs that makes him lost in their own pocket sea.

"Good morning." Alex groggilly said making the other male chuckle.

"What's funny?" He asked amused.

"It's just, your morning voice is hot." Alex grinned at him and he smiled back. He felt at peace right now, if only he could freeze the time and this moment, he would.

'Sorry to interrupt boys, but we have a mission, so if you would kindly prepare and head down to the hangar as soon as possible. That would be great.' Charles' voice rang through their heads telepathically.

He groaned and stood up, sitting up although both pained to be apart each other. "We have to move." [Y/N] spoke, stretching slightly. "Have to save the world." He chuckled gaining a small laugh from Alex.

After their quick pace of their morning routines they both round up to the hangar, where they were expected to meet up.

Erik was already there and the group soon follow after the 2 males. "Hank has been busy." Erik said as he looked at the suits Hank designed for them.

"Do we really have to wear this?" Sean asked and looks at the outfits uncomfortably. It was a little bit too much from it's design being a dark blue as it's base and a giant yellow X on it's front, covering almost all that part. Ofcourse, some differed from the other, with Alex having a metal ring on it's chest and Sean's having a glider beneath his arms that connects to his sides.

"As none of us mutated
to endure extreme g-force
or being riddled by bullets, I suggest we suit up." Charles supplied making everyone agree.

As they all suit up to their uniforms [Y/N] did notice someone's missing. But Raven was the one to blurt out question of his abscense.

"Where's Hank?" She asked.

Not a moment later, his voice cuts through the question.

"I'm here." He answers as his figure slowly became more prominent as he enters the lab.

"Hank?" Charles asked making sure that he was talking to the same scrawny scientist that is now a big blue furry creature.

"It didn't attack the cells. It enhanced them. It did not work." He sadly explained.

Raven asked Hank as the others line up.

"Yes it did, Hank. Don't you see? This is who you're meant to be." She said in an encouraging voice, with Hank lifting his head in encouragement.

"No more hiding." Raven finished in a proud voice. Her not hiding as well, she is on her natural blue form. [Y/N] can't help but be proud but also they still were not talking, and that bothered the both of them.

"Never looked better man." Erik patted his shoulder from Raven's side. But Hank grabbed him by the throat making everyone shocked.

"Don't mock me." He growled at Erik as he continues to strangle him with one hand.

"Hank, calm down please, put Erik down." [Y/N] calmly said.

"Hank, put him down, immediately, please." Charles followed.

He let go of Erik and he fell to the ground on his knees.

"I wasn't." Erik said looking up at him.

"Even I got to admit you look pretty badass." Alex spoke very proudly, different from the times he mocks Hank. "I think I've got a new nickname for you." He declared.

"Beast." He said, no mockery or joke in his voice. Pure declaration of pride. Hank gladly accepted nodding in response.

Not a moment after they all got in the jet Hank designed. It was rather spacious on the inside with set of seats on the wall facing each other. All of them sat down and buckled their seatbelts. Hank taking the pilot's seat and Moira being his Co-pilot.

[Y/N] and Raven caught each other's eye, both did not reject the eye contact. "Good luck and... be careful." [Y/N] quietly said, loud enough for her to hear it.

She smiled weakly, "You too."

Both of them still awkward and none apologizing each other. But they have to put aside their issues for a greater mean. And now, atleast the small talk comforted both of them slightly breathing in more easily.

Alex came up behind Hank's seat. "You're sure you can fly this thing?" He asked.

"Ofcourse, I designed it." Hank answered smugly. The old clamoring and clumsy smart kid is now replaces with a more determined and confident beast. He likes to think that it happened for the best, as Raven puts it.

Alex nodded in agreement and buckled up next to [Y/N], as soon as he sat they both looked at each other fondly. As if they are mentally saying to each other to be careful.

As a response Alex held out his hand and [Y/N] accepted it, holding on it tightly.

And they take off.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

60.3K 1.6K 24
For Audrey Brooks it was all about revenge. Ending the man who ended your dreams and made your life hell. So when the opportunity presented itself in...
271K 10.3K 67
Being a performer in some backwater travelling show is a life of hardship, pain and unhappiness. Not liking the fact that her powers caused her heart...
20.8K 959 23
Charles Xavier is in the grasp of depression. After his life came crashing down around him, he lived in the shadows, struggling to survive. Until Eri...
390K 9.2K 26
I do not own any of the X-Men in any way; I only own the character Lucy. Most of my life I spent locked up in a room with my only company being my t...