Obsession | Yandere Huening K...

By Shi-Bii

"I felt nothing until I saw her.... I'll make sure she becomes mine. I had to kill them all for her...... no... More

Prequel
Chapter 1: His First Love
Chapter 2: His Y/N
Chapter 3: The Rival
Chapter 4: Mysterious Call
Chapter 5: First Vitctim
Chapter 6: Next On List
Chapter 7: New Plan
Chapter 8: Plan MS
Chapter 9: The Play
Chapter 11: Different Rival?
Chapter 12: Another Mission?
Chapter 13: Grey Death
Chapter 14: Two New People?
Chapter 15: Y/N's New Crush??
Chapter 16: Kim Yeona
Chapter 17: Outing With Friends
Chapter 18: 'I don't think so....'
Chapter 19: Someone Unexpected?
Chapter 20: 5% Mission
Chapter 21: Bloody Mission
Chapter 22: Yandere VS Mafia
Chapter 23: He is gone........
Chapter 24: Comforting Jisung
Chapter 25: Joker Card
Chapter 26: Their First Meeting
Chapter 27: The Announcement
Chapter 28: Yeonjun & Yeona
Chapter 29: Bimil Secret?
Chapter 30: Plan B
Chapter 31: Final Rival
Chapter 32: Wrongly Accused
Chapter 33: First tragedy released
Chapter 34: Their First Call
Chapter 35: Cheer Up!
Chapter 36: Their First Date?
Chapter 37: It's Official!
Chapter 38: Oh Sehun??
Chapter 39: The Gang??
Chapter 40: Sehun~ah Mission
Chapter 41: Bimil's Plan?
Chapter 42: Yeona's True Intentions
Chapter 43: The Truth Untold
Chapter 44: Final Battle
Epilogue (Good Ending)
Epilogue (Bad Ending)
Epilogue (Sad Ending)

Chapter 10: The Runner

2.4K 124 154
By Shi-Bii

Y/N's POV:

I ran away as quick as possible and didn't look in front of me. I suddenly fell down as I pumped into someone.

"Are you okay?"

I looked up to see a boy with a big smile and handsome futures, he was the best runner among all the students in the school and every girl crush.

I blushed as I took his hand. "I....."

"L/N Y/N? It has been a while!" Beomgyu said. "Do you know me?" I asked. "You played in the girls volleyball team last year and won the golden medal! I sat there in the crowd cheering you up!" Beomgyu said. I blushed as I looked at the ground and thanked him.

"Why are you crying? Did anything happen??" Beomgyu asked. For a while, all of what I feared came back and I cried again.

Author POV:

Kai starred blankly at the two as he cursed beneath his breath. It was Kai who was supposed to be there, he should have been the one to hold her and hug her strongly, not him!

Kai walked away and waited for Bimil's call.

"Do you need any help?" Bimil asked. "You told me I still have many rivals and you know who they are....." Kai said. Bimil laughed for a while. "But I can't just help you, can I? You need to do me the favor I asked last time, after that, I'll help you." Bimil said.

"Forget about it then, I'll do it myself!" Kai said. "But I can send you to jail in few seconds, you have to do what you promised to..." Bimil said.

Kai cursed as the call ended. 'I won't give up that easily.....'

🔪🤡🎈

Later at night:

Kai wore a black mask and a black jacket with gloves, he was too angry since he had to follow what Bimil said but what else can he do?

He had a mission to deliver something to some mafia guys, there were only two conditions, 1- The box must not be opened until it is delivered to the mafia 2- Kai must not get caught, EVER.

Kai waited in front of an old ramyun shop with two boxes, when of them was small and light while the other was a bit heavy. Kai was given a sign, if a member preformed it, then they can take the boxes.

Kai waited for almost forty minutes until three men approached him, one of them was very familiar, it was that Jaehyun friend called 'Renjun'

Renjun took out a gun and shot two times toward the sky and then returned it back, that was the sign, and since there were no one else in the street, there was no fear of getting caught.

"You must be the boy delivering the 'boxes'? I came instead of my friend but I did the sign. Can I take the boxes now?" Renjun asked. Kai remained silent as he pushed the boxes toward Renjun.

Renjun smiled as he held the small box and opened it. He took out a necklace carefully and admired it. "Is it for that girl you talked about? What is it?" One of the men with Renjun asked.

"It's a L'Incomparable Necklace, do you know how much does it cost?" Renjun asked. The men nodded their heads. "55 million dollar." Renjun said and everyone, including Kai, got shocked.

Renjun returned back the necklace carefully and opened the other box, it had a Bazooka in it. "W-What is that for?"

"I will avenge my hyung...I am going to kill that boys family and the headmaster all along....." Renjun said with a cold tone.

"You mean Jung Jaehyun?" "Yeah...."

Kai thought this was enough and decided to walk away. "Wait." Renjun said. Kai turned around and remained silent. "Did we meet anywhere before? You look really familiar." Renjun said. "No." Kai said. "Take of your mask then." Renjun said.

Kai felt nervous, if Renjun knew he was another student with him at school, he won't leave him alone.

Kai was about to remove his mask when Renjun's phone suddenly started ringing. "Men, we need to go. Go and have a nice meal." Renjun said as he tossed Kai some money. Kai waited for his figure to fade and cursed as he tore the money. Now he was going to end Beomgyu and make Y/N his.

🔪🤡🎈

Kai was having another bad dream about X-Kai, he started to appear more and more often at Kai's dreams.

Kai shrugged it off and tried to sleep again but it was hard since he would end up waking up every few minutes.

Later at school:

Around the break time:

Kai went to the back of the school and waited for Bimil to drop the bottle he asked for. It was few minutes until Bimil opened one window and Kai caught the bottle.

He walked to the race arena and saw Beomgyu there with Y/N, the both were running together.

Beomgyu's POV:

I won't deny it, I had that big crush on Y/N since last year. I fell in love at first sight when I saw her hitting the ball and making a goal.

I felt shy whenever I tried to approach her and also scared from her friend 'Taehyun.'

But now it is different. She is passing through a lot of hard things and I need to help her, I won't waste my chance again.

Author POV:

Kai waited until Beomgyu got further and placed a medication inside Beomgyu's water. He later on leaved and headed to the bathroom so that he can 'put the last touch' on the lights.

Beomgyu ran toward his water and drank some of it. "I am really tired...." Y/N sighed as she lied down. "It's hard, isn't it?" Beomgyu said. He scooted closer to Y/N and the two started talking until Beomgyu's stomach started to hurt him. "Is anything wrong?" Y/N asked. Beomgyu held his stomach strongly as he stood up. "My stomach..... hurts a bit..... I will go to the bathroom and come back!"

Beomgyu ran to the nearest bathroom and entered inside. Kai immediately smiled as he turned of the lights.

"YAH!" Beomgyu shouted. Kai got on top off a chair and poured all the water in the bucket on Beomgyu, he quickly ran away after it.

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS? I SWEAR....."

Beomgyu got outside and couldn't see anything because of how dark the place was. He tried to walk toward the light and turn them on but that was when a loud shout was heard and a smell of fire started to spread with the sound of a loud crush.

'Five to go....'  

'Seven to go.......'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.3K 20
"สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แดแด‡ แดษดแด„แด‡, ษช'แด sแดœส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด ส€ษชษขสœแด›?" ๐™’๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ! ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๏ฟฝ...
683K 20.6K 22
[Yandere-Chan X Fem!Reader] (Y/n) has always been popular among other people, even when she wasn't trying. It's a mystery how people were drawn to he...
150K 3.8K 37
๐™ธ. โ†ณ๐–๐‡๐„๐ you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
23.6K 708 19
Second year Y/N L/N gets involved into more then she can handle because of two boys she found beat up on the side of the road. To save them yet at wh...