π‘¦π‘œ 𝑑𝑒́ π‘ π‘œπ‘›Μƒπ‘’Μ ( πΆβ„Žπ‘Ÿ...

By cncoXjb

π‘Œπ‘Ž 𝑑𝑒́ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘  π‘šπ‘–π‘Ž π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘  𝑑𝑒 π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘œπ‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘’... π‘Œπ‘œ 𝑑𝑒 π‘ π‘œπ‘›Μƒπ‘’Μ , 𝑑𝑒 β„Žπ‘–π‘π‘’ 𝑒𝑙 π‘ŽοΏ½... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

15

579 33 110
By cncoXjb

Lauren woke up super early , it was award show day. She wanted to make sure she had enough time to get ready. Plus , she wanted to record some behind the scenes footage for the cncowners. Therefore , she had to get ready before the boys woke up.

She began rummaging through her luggage. Clothes flying out of it.

" it's like 6 am , what are you doing ?" Ali groaned.

" I'm looking for an outfit. I need to get ready now. Remember I'm your camera girl." Lauren replied

Eventually she found the perfect outfit.

After some time the boys woke up and made their way to the girls room since there was breakfast in there.

" Where's Lauren ?" Chris asked

" I'm here." She said walking out of the bathroom.

" oh - wow." Chris said and then laughed

" holy shit , your hair is straight." Joel commented

" bella como siempre nena." Zabdiel said , Erick and Richard nodded.

After eating it was time for them to get ready. Lauren first headed into Erick's and Chris's room since she heard music. She walked in with her camera on. There stood Erick next to the widow dancing to " verte ir."

" pero por tu nalga a mi me encanta verte ir." Erick said and danced. He shot a wink into the camera.

She walked into another room and spotted Richard completely dressed and getting something done to his face. From there she began to make her way out but , spotted Zabdiel in the bathroom. Lauren decided to capture him.

" oye nena!" He exclaimed when he noticed her presence. She giggled and ran off.

Joel and Chris were no where in sight but , she knew she would get footage of them later.

They arrived at the red carpet , the scream erupted as the boys came into view. Lauren took this opportunity to begin recording as the boys walked down the carpet. She walked behind Joel , he turned around and gave the camera a wink. Then out of nowhere Erick appeared saying something but , with all the noise you couldn't hear. They began walking and they all bumped into Lunay. He sent a smirk Lauren's way.  Lauren seem to catch every guy's attention.

It's only my my eyes , she thought to herself after that encounter.  My eyes is what makes everyone fall for me, she thought once more. 

But , she was wrong. 

" guys get ready !" Clara shouted and the boys began to undress from their carpet clothing.

This was Lauren's first time ever backstage with them. She didn't know whether to cover her eyes or if they were okay with this. No one said anything to her so I guess they were ok with it. They were all in their boxer briefs. Lauren already knew Richard had an incredible body but , she didn't know about Joel. She caught herself staring in his direction a little too much. She hoped no one caught her. But , she was wrong , Richard had seen it all.

" where's Chris ?" Ali asked and the boys shrugged

" check if he's in the bathroom." Clara spoke.

Richard and Erick smirked at each other. They then motioned for Lauren to follow them with the camera into the bathroom. She ran with them. They silently turned on the water and began to throw some into the stall.

" ya ! ya!" Chris shouted and Erick left. Richard then began to hang on the stall door.

" Chri ! Chri! Que tú hace?" He spoke and Chris erupted in laughter.

Richard and Lauren then left the bathroom. While she had the camera on , Erick thought it was a great idea to freestyle and then pass it over to Zabdiel who was still sitting in his underwear.

Eventually it was time for the boys to get onstage.

" Clara can we please go to the after party ?" Chris asked

Clara and Ali made a face.

" Will you go with them ?" Clara asked Lauren. The boys all looked at her with hopeful eyes.

" sure." She smiled and the boys did their little dance.

" don't be back too late nor drink too much. you have a busy day tomorrow !" Clara shouted

" yes mom !" Richard laughed.

They arrived at the club and the music was loud. Most of the celebrities were here. Chris didn't waste no time in asking Lauren to dance. In which she gladly accepted. To Chris it was much more but , to Lauren it was a friendly dance.

Richard and Joel stood on the side for a bit.

" que tú miras tanto ?" Richard asked Joel

"Uh what ? Nothing , some cute girl." Joel answered quickly and Richard nodded.

Richard knew exactly who the girl was.

The six of them arrived back at the hotel a tad bit late.

" shit." Lauren said to herself

" que pasa nena?" Zabdiel asked

" it's late and I don't want to wake up Ali and Clara because if I do the six of us aren't going to hear the end of it." She replied

" Bueno puedes dormir en el cuarto conmigo y Chris." Erick suggested trying to help out his friend a bit.

" She can just sleep with me I share my room with no one and I have an extra bed." Joel suggested.

" that's a better idea because I'm definitely not sleeping on the couch." Lauren finally decided.

In case your wondering Clara reserves a suit for the three of them so Lauren wouldn't share a room with any of the guys. 

" Bueno goodnight guys." Joel smiled

" goodnight losers." Lauren waves at the boys and they waved back. 

Chris watched as she walked in with Joel.

" don't worry bro , Joel doesn't like her and she's still stuck on Anthony." Erick assured his friend.

But , he was all wrong. 

" You can shower first." Joel said to Lauren. He was nervous and slightly shaking. He didn't understand why.

" I don't even have clothes." Lauren huffed.

Joel began to look through his stuff. He found a t-shirt and some boxers.

" it's the best I can do." He said smiling and she giggled.

" I appreciate it."

Chapter 15 , Joelito is playing with fire. But , you can't help who you fall for. All I have to say is DRAMA.

Answer
My favorite line from que va ser de mi is Zabdiel's line/part. I don't know it always gets me hype. I know a bunch of you can agree with this.

Therefore the shoutout goes to bubblychris !! Thank you for always commenting and supporting. Make sure you go and show her story some love as well !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 332 32
"π»π‘œπ‘€ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐼 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ 𝐼 π‘€π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘›?" "π‘ƒπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘žπ‘’π‘’ π‘›π‘’π‘›π‘Ž, π‘›π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘¦ π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘œ 𝑒𝑙." "𝐡𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘‘π‘œ 𝐼 π‘˜π‘›οΏ½...
10.7K 1K 37
𝚍𝚎 πšŒπšŽπš›πš˜ πšŽπš–πš™πšŽπš£πšŠπš–πš˜πšœ πš˜πšπš›πš˜ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πš—πš˜πšœ πšπšŠπš–πš˜πšœ πš•πš˜πšœ 𝚍𝚘𝚜 πš–πšŽπš“πš˜πš› πšπšŽπš“πšŽπš–πš˜πšœ πš•πšŠ πšŽπšœπšπšžπš™πš’πšπšŽπš£ 𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚎...
208K 3.2K 44
Imagines about Joel Pimentel, Christopher Velez, Erick Brian CΓ³lon, Zabdiel de JesΓΊs and Richard Camacho. And preferences with all of them. Requests...
13.9K 751 30
π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒅𝒐 π’Š 𝒅𝒐 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’‚π’π’• π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’ƒπ’π’…π’š 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆? --- she came into their lives to work with them and hope...