Real meaning of love (A Lukan...

By Mesha4200

After Desperada, Kagami suggested that Marinette will have to choose either to be with Adrien or Luka, she do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chpater 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chpater 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 31

676 16 7
By Mesha4200

Soon, it's 6:00 and Marinette is on the phone with Alya.

Alya: Let me get this straight. His dad invited you to his house for dinner?

Marinette: Yes. I didn't have a choice or anything to get out of it.

Alya: Wow. You must be lucky.

Marinette: I wouldn't call it luck. I bet he's trying to set me up with Adrien, but it's not gonna happen. I just have a feeling that it will happen.

Alya: Just go through with this and at the end, you'll be fine.

Marinette: If you say so. *She looked at the time. * Better get going, Adrien's bodyguard is coming to take me to his house at 7.

Alya: Good luck.

Marinette: I'll need it. *She hangs up. Tikki came out. *

Tikki: I'm sure you'll get through this.

Marinette: I hope so. I always knew Mr. Agreste was this serious. Now I know where Adrien gets his discipline from.

Tikki: If anything's possible, I'm sure it won't be too bad.

Marinette: I hope so too. *She heads downstairs to the living room. In the living room, Marinette waits for Adrien's bodyguard to pull up at her house. *

Priscilla: Still can't believe you're going to have dinner with Adrien Agreste. In his house!

Marinette: Don't get your hopes up. I was forced to come, I didn't have a choice. And by the way, I've been to his house before, so no big deal.

Priscilla: Still. If I was you, I would be so lucky to go.

Marinette: You're more than welcome to take my place.

Sabine: Aww, don't think like that. Mr. Agreste can be a... difficult person sometimes. But... consider this maybe getting to know your true passion in fashion.

Marinette: I don't know about that. Something's off about him, I'm sure of it. *Soon, the doorbell rang. *

Timmy: I'll get it.

Marinette: That might be him. *Timmy opened the door and he saw Adrien's bodyguard standing in the doorway, Timmy exclaimed and stepped back. * That's him.

Sabine: Have fun tonight.

Marinette: Okay. 'I hope this goes by fast.' *She stepped out and went inside the car and the bodyguard drove off to Adrien's house. *

In Gabriel's office, he looks at a picture of Emilie.

Gabriel: Don't worry, Emilie. You'll be here soon. Pretty soon, Marinette will give me her miraculous and I'll have the Black Cat ring too. We'll be a family again. I promise. *He touches their picture and closes his eyes too, he then opens them. *

Nathalie: They're coming.

Gabriel: Perfect. Call Adrien downstairs.

Nathalie: Yes, Gabriel. *She walks out of his office and heads up to Adrien's room. In his room, Adrien plays the piano and Nathalie opens the door. * Adrien, your father wants you downstairs. Marinette is coming over.

Adrien: She is? For what?

Nathalie: Your father wants to have dinner with her.

Adrien: Huh? How come he never told me about that?

Nathalie: I guess it's last minute. Let's go.

Adrien: Okay. *He leaves the piano and heads downstairs to the main room. * Father, why would you invite Marinette to our house for dinner? And why didn't you tell me about this earlier?

Gabriel: This is last minute and I want to get to know your friend. 'And take her miraculous too.' Stop asking questions!

Adrien: Yes father. *Soon, the door started to open and Gorilla and Marinette walked in. *

Gabriel: Hello, Miss Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Marinette: Hello, Mr. Agreste.

Gabriel: Nathalie, why don't you escort Adrien to the dining room, I want to have a little word with Marinette.

Nathalie: Okay. Come, Adrien.

Adrien: See ya later.

Marinette: Okay. *Nathalie, Adrien, and Gorilla leave the main room and head to the dining room. *

Gabriel: My son... told me so much about you.

Marinette: He did, huh? I hope it's good stuff.

Gabriel: You may say so. *He looks at her earrings. * I never noticed your earrings. Are they new?

Marinette: Oh, uh... I had them for a while. Not too long ago.

Gabriel: Interesting. Then you won't mind if I get a closer look at them? *He reaches for one on her right ear, then Marinette steps to the left. *

Marinette: (covering her ears) That won't be necessary, sir. Nobody touched them before.

Gabriel: Please. I insist. Just let me...

Marinette: No! What are you doing? *Gabriel gripped her arms. *

Gabriel: LET ME SEE YOUR EARRINGS!!!!

Marinette: No, let go of me! *Adrien heard screaming. *

Adrien: What's going on? Was that father?

Nathalie: I'll check. Sit tight. *She leaves the dining room and sees what's going on and she sees Marinette and Gabriel, she steps back in the dining room.* It's nothing. 'I hope you know what you're doing, Gabriel.'

Gabriel: YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU GIMME YOUR MIRACULOUS!

Marinette: What? *He let her go. *

Gabriel: I know you're Ladybug. And your miraculous are your earrings!

Marinette: How do you know about a miraculous?

Gabriel: I have my ways. Now gimme your miraculous, I need them for a specific reason. *Marinette covered her ears. *

Marinette: No! I'm not giving you them and I am not Ladybug! I knew coming here was a mistake! I'm leaving. *She walks to the front door and leaves, Gabriel grunts, takes his glasses off and rubs his eyes. *

Gabriel: (bang his fists on the stairway) Darn it! I was so close! *He put his glasses back on and walked to the dining room. *

Adrien: Where's Marinette? *Gabriel cleared his throat. *

Gabriel: I'm afraid she left.

Adrien: What? Why?

Gabriel: Don't worry about it.

Adrien: But father, why did she...

Gabriel: I SAID DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! SIT DOWN!

Adrien: Yes, father. *He goes back to his seat. *

Gabriel: I'll join you all later, I have to do something. *He went upstairs and Nathalie looked confused at Gabriel and felt bad for Adrien being yelled at by his father. *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.8K 50
The two richest families in all France: the Agreste and the Dupain Cheng decided to arrange a marriage for their lonely child. Adrien and Marinette w...
6.3K 169 30
Adrien rejects Marinette's confession to him, but regrets it as he realizes he may be feeling a bit more than friendship for the girl. However Luka's...
22.9K 511 43
After seeing Adrien asking Kagami to the Winter Ball, Marinette felt sad about him not asking her. It was sad and hard for Marinette because of what...
133K 2.2K 33
~COMPLETED~ Marinette decides to date luka he isn't everything he seems to be. 13+ (swearing and violence) I do not own mlb NEW FRICKING COVER MADE...