π€π’π“π‘πŽππ‡πˆπ‹πˆπ€, regul...

By bumblebea-

π€π’π“π‘πŽππ‡πˆπ‹πˆπ€ βͺ regulus black ❫ (𝘯.) 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ /𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘱𝘭𝘒... More

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑢𝑷𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑨.
Ι’Κ€α΄€α΄˜ΚœΙͺα΄„κœ± Ι’α΄€ΚŸΚŸα΄‡Κ€Κ
𝑨π‘ͺ𝑻 𝑢𝑡𝑬.
━ πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ.
1. CORE CREW
2. BLASTED BUTTONS
3. AWKWARD ASTRONOMY
4. HAPPY HALLOWEEN
5. GOLDEN GAME
6. ABANDONED ATTRACTION
7. CALAMITOUS CHRISTMAS
8. STOLEN SECRETS
9. IMMORAL INCIDENT
10. RELIEVING RECOVERY
11. SARCASTIC SIBLINGS
12. DODGING DEATH
13. EARNEST EYES
14. SLUGHEAD'S SHENANIGANS
15. REFRESHING REUNION
16. NEBULOUS NIGHTMARE
17. FALTERING FACADE
18. CALAMITOUS CONFRONTATION
19. FAITHFUL FRIENDS
20. BAFFLING BLACK
21. RADIANT REVELATION
𝑨π‘ͺ𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑢.
23. PICTURESQUE PICNIC
24. BITTER BOY
25. VIOLENT VENGEANCE
26. SLY SLYTHERINS
27. MELLOW MOMENTS
28. CAPTIVATING CONVERSATIONS
50K + SOCIAL MEDIA AU
α΄˜ΚŸα΄€ΚΚŸΙͺκœ±α΄›
ᴅᴇᴅΙͺα΄„α΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴꜱ

22. HINTING HAPPINESS

3.8K 176 34
By bumblebea-

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑷𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑨

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Two months had since passed. Regulus and Eva being the hardheaded and stubborn teens they are had not acknowledged any underlying feelings they may have. Thankfully, the two stubborn teens were not too hardheaded to go as far as ignoring each other, but simply both chose to pretend the kiss never had happened. They still frequently meet at the astronomy tower, but outside of those interactions, they only sneak glances at one another in the hallways and in the dining hall.

Eva had become much closer with her friends after getting out of her depressive episode, including Lily. James made no progress on winning over his lilyflower as Lily had made it her role to be Eva's guardian angel. 

The Potter siblings had rekindled their past relationship, whatever you would have called it. Many rumors had flown about, but in reality, Eva had just been fed up with James' constant whinny begs which she assumed had something to do with Lily's refusal to budge. 

Sirius still seemed suspicious of Eva and Regulus, and seeing as he is, well, Sirius Black, while he seemed to move on, he refused to forget about it. Eva simply ignored the side-eyes the boy sent her as she had other things to spend her time worrying about. 

Kaelyn and Adan had reached their 3rd anniversary and still managed to make their friend cringe at their adorable interactions. Eva had spent that Valentine's Day alone, cooped up inside of the 5th year dorm room. 

All in all, the friendship that had bloomed the most over the period of time was Eva's friendship with Regulus. Yes, friendship, we already discussed this. 

She had learned a lot about the boy: topics a bit larger, such as his family life (to her surprise), and the 'small' things about him, like what color he was.

Regulus had furrowed his brows at her when she asked this. What color am I? Do you mean what is my favorite?

Not necessarily, she had responded. Maybe they are the same colors, but I mean what color represents you. I would be a quartz purple, for example. It is a soft color and represents honesty but also leadership. Even though I usually avoid group activities I tend to take a leading role in many things. I would not say it is the color most people would choose, maybe that means uniqueness or individuality. I also could just be fucking weird but I would not say I would wholeheartedly argue against that. 

Regulus had listened to all of her ramblings that night. As someone who is always the one listening, Eva found it calming to be the one being listened to. 

I say I am a periglacial blue, he told her. I say similarly it is a generally smooth and calm color. I would not say I am the calmest of people or surrounded by the calmest environments, but that is where I find the most peace. I suppose I am always cautious of my words and what I say if that is considered as any type of calmness. I am a bit monotone I suppose, maybe something associated with a cooler color. And I suppose others would not choose the color but maybe I am fucking weird. 

Eva had learned that his favorite flower is an allium and his favorite drink is hot tea. His favorite color is forest green, his favorite sport is quidditch, and his favorite spot in Hogwarts is either the astronomy tower or his bed. His best friend is Evan, his closest companion at home is his house-elf, Kreacher, and his most valued item is a silver necklace with a black onyx pendant on the end that he wears beneath his shirt. 

She also learned things he could not necessarily tell her. Like the way he scrunches his nose when trying to suppress a smile and rubs his thumb along his palm when he is deep in thought. How he overuses the word suppose and how he seems the calmest when he is studying the night sky. She learned that his love language is touch and savored his muffled giggles when she would trace the soft circles of his cheeks before lightly tapping the bridge of his nose. 

They often did late-night studying, sometimes had long conversations, sat in silence, or gazed at the stars with his black curls flowing over her lap where his head lay. 

They never once got caught, or at least never confronted. Eva did not know what would happen if the two of them were caught sneaking out past curfew; it is the only time she really has to spend with her friend. Maybe the teachers from time to time did see them. Maybe they did pause at the sight of the two of them sitting at the tower. 

But maybe they simply wanted the two lonely teens to, for once, just be happy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 39
Y/N Pettigrew is abused by her parents, and all she wants is to be friends with her brother's friends. However, the Marauders seem a little too self...
31.1K 885 39
IM REWRITING, CHECK MY ACCOUNT FOR THE BETTER ONE THIS IS THE OLD/ORIGINAL VERSION, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK In which the Potter siblings do everything...
48.7K 1.4K 24
|| REWRITING || Clara Potter has always been much more serious than her mischievous younger brother and his unruly band of friends. For much of their...
4.1K 248 9
𝒐. where regulus black has a one-night stand with his best friend's crush. ━━━ ❛ if something goes terribly wrong, find me on the other si...