My StepBrother Taehyung x...

By Princess_penguin23

"What you doin stepbro?" "..." "Don't just don't." A/N: This is the first fanfic I made and I started writing... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
IXX
*Teaser*
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
Not a Chapter
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIX
XXX
Questions!
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXVIX

XXXIV

4.8K 201 88
By Princess_penguin23

Not edited

I'm sorry if it's takes me more than a month to update but I will do my best to update more frequently.

Enjoy Reading.

Taehyung's Pov

Ofcourse it was not a mistake.

But Taehyung see how you avoided him like he was a plague.

He couldn't sleep last night thinking about the kiss you both shared in a kitchen, his heart was hammering against his chest once he got in his room after kissing you, still in a loud nine as the touch of your lips left an electricity flowing through his veins, damn he could have even hardly focus at school as he would just randomly smile and chuckles when he remembers, he could still feel the softness of your lips against his cherry ones as he savors your taste and he have no regret in kissing you.

"Bro who got you smiling like that?" Jungkook ask with furrowed brows as he stare at the ash blonde who was smiling to himself weirdly.

Taehyung shook his head, biting his lower lip as he restrain back a smile threatening to break from his face.

"Are you perhaps thinking of girl?" Jungkook snort, wiggling his eyebrows teasingly with a matching teasing smile as he bump shoulders with the other young man.

Ofcourse it was not a surprise for Jungkook since Taehyung always have girls around.

But since you came it seems that Taehyung lost interest to other ladies only having his eyes on you all the time that he no longer switch girls every week which is very unlikely of him.

"Maybe." Taehyung hums, smiling more to himself as his eyes move to where you're seated only to catch you staring at him.

He smirks as he watch your eyes widen and panic over being caught and pretend to be looking somewhere else.

Taehyung press his lips together restraining back a laugh when you accidentally hit your knee on your desk in baffled and saw how your face twist in pain and your lips forming an 'ow' shape.

"She's so cute." Jungkook suddenly spoke from his side, nudging him with his shoulder, and voice dripping with fond.

Not oblivious to the fact that it was you Taehyung was referring to earlier.

Taehyung face instantly fell serious, lips turning downward as his eyes turn cold as he turn his head to look at Jungkook who was staring at you with full adoration shone in his eyes.

"Stop looking at her." Taehyung scolds suddenly getting possessive out of nowhere.

He shove Jungkook's face back with his palm who grumble on his seat and try to look past Taehyung's shoulder but Taehyung quickly moves his body to block you from the bunny's sight.

"Fine." Jungkook gave him an annoyed look and groan after a while of defeat, slumping on his seat frustratedly with his arms crossed.

Let's just say Taehyung stayed like that the whole period, blocking your figure from Jungkook's sight the whole class who tired to sneak a peek at you past your step brother's shoulder.

Taehyung hate the dreamy stares Jungkook is giving you as well as the other young men in the class who keep on gawking who quickly look away when they seen the daggers Taehyung is shooting them.

It is clear to Taehyung that he easily get jealous and possessive over you which infuriates him since he can't do anything about it since you are not his.

Not yet atleast.

Taehyung sigh heavily, running his fingers through his ash blonde locks as he press his lips in a tight line remembering the way you dodge his presence and how frantic you would get every time your eyes will met.

At first he found it amusing, how your face would flushed red, your eyes would slightly open wider when he would caught you staring and how they would look at anywhere else but him, but he stop enjoying it when you began dodging his presence like you don't want to be any near him.

This what Taehyung dread, for you to run away the moment he start opening up his feelings and he feel stupid for kissing you as he thought it only pushed you away.

Y/N pov

There's no longer need to ignore him right?

Why would I ignore him in the first place? It's not that I like him.

Right?

You suddenly wonder why are you even questioning yourself and scrunch your nose.

Why does it even bothers me.

Heaving out a sigh, you straighten your slouch back as you compose yourself and decided to face Taehyung instead of ignoring since there's no reason to brush him off in the first place.

Why would you be awkward when he already made it clear that the kiss has no meaning to him.

You slightly frown, confuse on why you would feel sad about it.

Shaking the thought out of your head you move your legs and began making your way downstairs.

As you were heading to the dining room, you paused when you heard the front door opens and when you turn your head towards it you seen Taehyung just getting in, his blazer is disregard and slung to one of his shoulder and few buttons of his white polo left unbutton that shows the expanse of his smooth golden skin.

You feel blood rise on the apple of your cheeks as you return your eyes to his face who was staring at you with an expression you can't read on his face and your cheeks grew hot times two for staring longer than necessary to the small exposed skin of his chest which Taehyung obviously notice and pursed his lips to stop himself from snickering at your flushed face.

"Uhm why are you late?" You spoke first asking to break the silence that lingers between you two as you awkwardly shift on your feet.

"Hang out with the boys." He said, giving you a small smile that didn't even reach his eyes before walking towards the stairs and heading to his room.

Your eyes remain to his previous position on the door as you were left on the hall, wondering why he feel distant all suddenly.

Does he feel awkward because we kissed?

Obviously...

You frown, the previous sadness resurfaced that dulled your mood remembering the days when Taehyung was rude to you, somehow you don't want that happening again as you grew to enjoy his teasing and constant annoyance even without fully admitting.

~ ~ ~

It was past 11 in the evening when you heard the door creak open letting a small amount of light to get through your room that woke you up from your sleep, for a moment your heart beats rapidly when you notice a silhouette of a man standing in the doorway of your room but soon relaxes when you recognize the culprit.

But what is he doing here?

You sat up groggily and pull the duvet up to your chest since you were don't wear bra to sleep and squint your eyes at the figure sleepily.

"What are you doing here?" You asked, your voice is thick with sleep but still heavy with confusion.

You didn't receive any response from Taehyung as he only saunter in your room and climb in your bed and you could only watch in baffle.

He lift the duvet and slide in next to you scooting you on the other side of the bed as he took the other half and you could only look at him in perplexed.

"Yah! Get off of my bed Tae-"

Your body tense as you suck in your breath didn't able to finish your yelling when Taehyung suddenly wrap his muscular arms around your waist and pull you down.

You gasp as you land on your side right beside Taehyung who immediately scootch in and swing his leg above your thigh making you his bolster pillow.

"What do you think you're doing?" You question, breathing shakily as you stiffen at how close you two were, your hands clutch between your chest for some space.

You were gawking at him in bewilderment while he seemed on the way of falling asleep already with his eyes shut.

Taehyung face was only few centimeters away from you which made you all red, your body is pressed against his toned front that you could feel the warmth seeping through the fabric of his thin shirt.

It's not the first time you both sleep together but you were not drunk this time and you were oblivious to everything that's happening.

"I can't sleep without clutching a pillow." Taehyung simply response as he tighter his hold around your torso that didn't help at your flustered state at all.

"Did you just say I'm a pillow?" You scoff, your tense muscles soon relaxing in his arms as your voice raise a bit, Taehyung chuckles.

"Fluffy enough." He mumble drowsily, eyes closed.

By that, you pinch his arms as your eyes narrowed into an annoyed slit making a giggle erupt from Taehyung's chest, his warm breath hitting your face from the close proximity.

"You have a bed why don't you sleep there." You grumble.

"Just shut up and go to sleep."Taehyung murmur sleepily, sliding a hand behind your head and push it against his chest to silence you.

You pull you head away and look up at him annoyingly who had his eyes close.

His beauty caught you off guard for a moment you just stare at him adoringly but you quickly snap yourself from it before you get lost to his angelic features once again.

You sulk.

"Go back to-"

"Quiet." Taehyung shush cutting you off and press your head back to his chest.

You could only huff in defeat knowing you can't win on pushing him out of your room since he's persistent.

Just then you realize how wrong this is, Taehyung sleeping in your bed cuddled together under the thick duvet in your room, but most importantly how your heart hammer in your chest with him there beside you didn't go unnoticed by you.

A sudden thought enter your mind and you kinda feel bad, what would your mom and his dad would say when he caught you both sleeping together?

"Y/n?" You suddenly hear him call you after a while of silence where you almost thought he's asleep that break you from you thoughts.

"Hm?" You hummed, your eyes suddenly feeling droopy as a sense of comfort washed over you not knowing if it's from Taehyung's scent and protective hold or the slumber is just taking toll of your body.

"Just pretend the kiss didn't happened and stop ignoring me."

Your eyes opened abruptly upon hearing what he said. You bit your bottom lip. Wondering why does it's sad to hear when you should feel relief and you have nothing to worry about dodging him.

"Okay?" Taehyung nudge softly when he heard nothing from you.

"Okay." You absentmindedly nodded as you mumble in a small voice.

Not really sure at all if it's okay.

"Goodnight y/n"

"Night Tae."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 1.4K 36
i was happy alone , I never complained to you about not having a brother. A taekook fanfic Cover by me πŸ’œ
284K 8.7K 30
❝I'm not falling in love with him. I know I'm not.❞ He was a roommate she never wanted, but he became someone she couldn't live without. --- M...
84.1K 2.2K 43
Hey guys! I am gonna start a FF. I hope you will like it, and if you don't then just leave.....hehe✌️ Storyline: when a girl was betrayed in her frie...
1.7K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...