amor na máfia

By JosieS11

Book one in the Ricci Men. Lara is an innocent girl in his eyes but neither of them knew that she wasn't that... More

Part one: Chapter 1-Introductions
Chapter 2-sorvete
Chapter 3-festa
Chapter 4- Strano
Chapter 5-flores
Chapter 6-Jantar
Chapter 7- Parque
Chapter 8-Pior encontro
Chapter 9-Folga
Chapter 10-Encontro
Chapter 11-Controllo dei precedenti
Chapter 12- O sucesso
Chapter 13-Dramática
Chapter 14-Abuso
Chapter 15-Incazzata
Chapter 16-Dia das Bruxas
Chapter 17- Namorado
Chapter 18-Pranzo
Chapter 19-Doente
Chapter 20-Chamadas noturnas
Chapter 21-Melhor
Chapter 23- Abraços
Chapter 24- Feira de diversões
Chapter 25- Pernoitar
Chapter 26- James
Chapter 27- Emozioni
Chapter 28- Ação de graças
Chapter 29- Forte
Chapter 30- Banho
Chapter 31- Tchau
Chapter 32- Os Pais
Chapter 33- Você Está?
Chapter 34- Dormire
Chapter 35- Primeira Vez
Chapter 36- Doccia
Chapter 37- Eu te amo
Chapter 38- Raiva
Chapter 39- Sexo
Chapter 40- Queda de energia
Chapter 41- Mentirosa?
Chapter 42- Rabbia
Chapter 43- Seis dias
Chapter 44- Depois de
Chapter 45- Natal
Chapter 46- Tchau Nova York
Part 2: Chapter 1- new characters
Chapter 2- Vida Nova
Chapter 3- Cresciuto
Chapter 4- Dia De Piscina
Chapter 5- Acessórios
Chapter 6- Preparação
Chapter 7- Baile
Chapter 8- O Incómodo
Chapter 9- A Direita
Chapter 10- Hurt
Chapter 11- Traidora
Chapter 12- Pavor
Chapter 13- Adoção
Chapter 14- Invasão
Chapter 15- De volta pra você
Chapter 16- Não se foi mais
Chapter 17- Estresse pós-traumático
Chapter 18- Pai
Chapter 19- O Pesadelo
Chapter 20- Chamada Telefónica
Chapter 21- Sequestrada
Chapter 22- A Descer
Chapter 23- Eu lembro
Chapter 24- Seguida
Chapter 25- Melhor amiga
Chapter 26- Juntos novamente
Chapter 27- A corrida em
Chapter 28- Armas
Chapter 29- Brasil caiu
Chapter 30- Uma forma de dor
Chapter 31- Diverso
Chapter 32- Guerra
Chapter 33- Casa segura
Chapter 34- O Acordo
Chapter 35- A Conversa
Chapter 36- Grata
Chapter 37- Preparando
Chapter 38- Tchau
EPILOGUE
Extra chapter 1
Extra chapter 2
Extra chapter 3
Extra chapter 4
Extra chapter 5

Chapter 22-Tempestade

9.1K 169 3
By JosieS11

When I wake up Alannah was still fast to sleep. I lean over to my bedside unit and grab my phone off of charge.

It's currently 8am.

I yawn and lie down so I can try and go back to sleep. Unfortunately sleep didn't come.

When Alannah wakes up it was about 9:30am. She hugs me immediately and keeps her head on my chest to look up at me.

"I can't wait to see Jax today." She says excitedly.

"We aren't going till this evening so you'll have to have a nap." I tell her and she nods. She sits up and I then follow her action and stand up.

"Let's get breakfast." I say and she nods and takes my hand.

"Manhä!" Alannah exclaims walking into the dining room.

"Manhä!" Nicole says back to us and we sit down.

I cut Alannah's food for her whilst she drinks from her beaker. We make small talk over breakfast about sleep and our plans for the day. This is typically how breakfast goes every morning and it's nice.

Once breakfast is finished me and Alannah go into the living room. Nicole and David go to get ready for the day whilst we sit and play in the living room.

"What do you want to wear today?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Something pretty." She says and I smile at her.

Once Nicole and David come into the living room I head upstairs to get ready.

I leave my phone with Alannah as she waits for James weekly facetime call to her on a sunday. I have a shower then I quickly get changed. I pull my jeans on and tuck my black top into them. Once I'm finished I then put on a cardagian.

Once I finished getting changed I make the bed before drying my hair. Once my hair was dry I straighten it and do my makeup

Once I was ready I pack away all my things when Alannah runs in.

"You look pretty mommy." She says.

I turn round and she was stood there with my phone in her hand and looking up at me excitedly.

"Come on let's get you ready." I say and take her into the bathroom.

I help her brush her teeth and I then clean her face.

Once I help her get clean I sit her on the freshly made bed. She looks around the room odly fascinated as I try to find her something to wear. She then fills me in on the phone call she had with James.

I pull out a skirt and a jumper for Alannah to wear. I then get some tights out to dress her up warm, like Jax had requested.

"Do you know where we're going?" Alannah asks as I carefully brush her hair.

"Not a clue." I say with a hair tie in between my teeth. I proceed in doing a half up half down hairstyle in her hair.

Once we were ready we head downstairs. Nicole and David weren't planning on doing much today. They were going to visit David's mom for a few hours but they just wanted a chill day today.

They were putting on their shoes as we get to the bottom of the stairs.

"We're leaving now." Nicole says and I nod. "Do you want to come, you have hours to kill till Jax picks you guys up?" She asks again.

Alannah nods her head quite fast I was scared she would get whiplash.

Nicole laughs slightly and I then help Alannah put her shoes on. I get my shoes on and David helps Alannah with her coat.

The drive to grandma Dee was about half an hour. It's a lot longer then I remembered it being.

I haven't seen David's mom in about four months.  

On the journey to her house I was worried about Alannah. I didn't want to mess around with her car seat because I'm not good at sorting it out in my car. So therefore I just didn't bring her car seat. I regret it now because it really had started to worry me.

We finally get to grandma Dee's house and I help Alannah out of the car. We walked towards the house and David walks in leaving us to follow behind.

"Lara, oh my goodness it feels like I haven't seen you in forever." Grandma Dee says when she sees me.

Alannah stays behind me holding my hand tightly. Dee wraps her arms around me and I hug her back.

"I suppose you don't remember me then." Dee says looking down at Alannah.

I pick her up and rest her on my hip where she leans in to my side.

"You remember Grandma Dee don't you?" I ask and Alannah shakes her head for no.

Nicole talks to Dee about her health and all that whilst we walk into the living room.

I sit down and sit Alannah down beside me. She was very shy considering the only person she wasn't too familiar with was Dee. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to show Alannah a video. The video was off Dee helping Alannah feel brave enough to get into the pool at the Miller house.

I was in the video holding my arms out for Alannah. Dee had promised that if Alannah atleast tried the swimming pool she would give her another ice cream.

James had filmed it on my phone and it was just the cutest moment between the two. Alannah had giggled and hugged grandma Dee. She then hold Grandma Dee's hand as I helped ease her into the pool.

Alannah clapped her hands after watching the video. She ran to Grandma Dee whilst she was talking to David and hugged her.

After spending a quite eventful afternoon at Grandma Dee's house we headed back to the Miller house hold.

Alannah had fallen asleep after playing some game with Grandma Dee. It was about 4pm when we get back to their house.

I continued to let Alannah sleep as David carried her up to my room. I thanked him then helped Nicole with dinner.

Me and Alannah only had small portions because I still don't know where Jax was taking us.

He rang me when I was at Grandma Dee's to see if everything was alright and if I was still up for tonight.

"I hope the rain calms down for you guys." Nicole says looking out the living room window.

"Yeah you'll have to be careful and hopefully Jax doesn't drive his sports car in this weather." David says.

Alannah looks out the window and starts knocking on the window and before I can ask her what she's doing the doorbell rang.

Alannah ran to the door with me following behind her. Jax was stood under the shelter of the porch.

"Come in whilst we get our shoes on" I say and he nods and walks in.

He kisses me and then kisses Alannah's cheek.

I help Alannah with her shoes and coat whilst Jax greets David and Nicole.

"I don't know how I feel about you guys travelling in rain like that." David says.

"I have my range rover not my normal car." Jax says and David nods.

"Are you taking her car seat?" David asks me as I zip Alannah's coat up.

"Um probably not." I say standing up and picking Alannah up.

David looks between me and Nicole with a worried expression.

"Its too much hassle and it's pouring." I point out and Jax puts his arm around me.

"I'll put it in my car." He says and before I can argue it he continues. "I don't mind getting a bit wet if it means Alannah will be safe." He says and my heart melts. That's so kind of him.

I unlock my car and watch as Jax runs from my car to his car carrying Alannah's car seat.

He puts the car seat behind the driver's seat and spends a couple of minutes strapping it in. He gives us the thumbs up before getting into the drivers seat.

I say goodbye to Nicole and David and put Alannah's hood up. I rush to the car and strap her in before heading to the passenger seat. I

put my seatbelt on and smile at Jax he returns the smile then looks at Alannah through the rear view window.

"Are you ready?" He asks and she nods her head excitedly.

"So where exactly are we going?" I ask turning to look at Jax as he focuses on the road.

"Um." He says and I look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Well basically we can't do what our original plans, so I was thinking of going to the movies." Jax says.

"Yes." Alannah squeals and we both laugh.

We get to the movies and Alannah chose the film to watch.

After trying to comvince Jax to let me pay for something and failing miserably he grabs a lot of candy and we head towards the room the film was going to be in.

"Alannah your going to help me eat all this aren't you?" Jax asks Alannah and she nods her head fastly.

"Good." He says and she smiles widely and holds his hand.

My smile grows as Jax didn't seem as tense anymore. Alannah was skipping to keep up with Jax but she didn't mind.

Once we found our seats I sat down on the end with Jax in the middle and Alannah on the other side of Jax. Jax and Alannah were whispering together till the lights dimmed.

They weren't talking but were sharing candy. Jax put his arm around me and I kept my head on his shoulder the whole way through the film.

The film was boring for me and Jax obviously but Alannah loved it. That's all that really matters.

Alannah was now on a sugar rush because of the amount of candy Jax had given her. She was running ahead of us and we tried to keep up with her as best as we could.

Jax was tall enough to see her at all times so that calmed my nerves of her getting taken or lost.

"You shouldn't have given her so much candy." I say and Jax laughs.

"Now now atleast she's having fun." Jax says and I shake my head playfully.

We finally catch up with Alannah and before she can run off Jax picks her up.

"Stop running off." I say tapping her nose and she giggles.

"Sorry mama." She says and I smile.

"The storm has gotten worse" Jax says as we look out the windows.

"That's going to be a struggle to drive in." He says and I look at him worriedly.

"I'll bring the car around, wait here." Jax says handing Alannah to me and I nod.

When Jax's car pulled up outside I run out and strap Alannah into her car seat before getting in the passenger seat.

"Mama." Alannah says whilst I put my seatbelt on.

"I'm hungry." Alannah says and I nod and look up at her.

"I'll get you something when we get home." I tell her and she nods.

We drove for about five minutes before Jax pulled into a McDonald's drive thru.

He orders Alannah's food and then his own before turning to me with a raised eyebrow. I give him my order which he then says to the lady in the drive thru. As we drove round to collect our food the wind hit the side of the car.

It was extremely difficult to drive in, I felt bad that Jax was actually driving.

"I'm not gonna make it back to our houses." He says and I look at him confused.

"My house isn't too far from here." Jax says and I turn to him fully.

"I don't know, maybe I should get David to come and get us." I say and he chuckles.

"Its just my house, not my family house with my mom and dad. There are multiple rooms, you'll be fine." Jax says and I nod and agree.

We drive past some gates which Jax puts a code in for us to get in.

He pulls up on the drive of a beautiful house. It was too bad it was raining because I bet it looked even better when it was sunny outside.

I get out of the car and stare at the house as I go round to get Alannah. Jax ended up getting Alannah out and carried her towards the house with me following behind him.

I stand in the foyer staring around at the beautiful house. "You have a beautiful home." I say and Jax chuckles again before taking Alannah's hand.

"Thank you. If you come with me we can eat." He says and I follow him into his kitchen which was honestly beautiful.

We sit at the island in his kitchen eating our McDonald's.

"Jax I like your house its pretty." Alannah says and Jax laughs.

"Thank you Alannah." He says and she smiles slightly.

"Can you call me something over then Alannah. I feel like I'm in trouble when someone says my name." Alannah says and I smile at Jax.

"Her nick name is 'narna' so you can call her that." I say and he nods before shoving a fry in his mouth.

After eating we cleaned the mess and we went into the living room.

"So how come you live with your parents if you have this house here?" I ask as I sit on the sofa.

"My mom and dad have a deal. The first boy of each family always  took over our business. My mom didn't think it was fair because if I didn't want to do it I shouldn't have to. They argued for ages before coming up with the idea that by 25 I would have gone through college and I would have gotten to experience a bit of whatever I wanted to do. When I told mom I wanted to take over the family business I stayed at home just so dad could help me you know. I am perfectly capable of moving away now but they're leaving next year so I'm just making the most of it." He tells me.

Alannah messed around with Jax all evening.

It came to 9:30pm and Alannah was yawning and falling asleep on Jax's shoulder.

When Alannah was asleep Jax picked her up and signalled for me to follow.

"So would you like to sleep in a different room from Alannah or in the same room? You can sleep in my room with me, I don't mind." He says with a smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes and laugh slightly.

I follow him upstairs into a room and he places Alannah on the bed carefully.

"I'll get something for you to sleep in, wait a moment." Jax says walking back out.

Jax came back to the room with two of his t-shirts.

"I know it'll be too big for her but I don't really have anything else small enough for her." Jax says and I smile.

"Thank you." I smile taking both tops and some shorts and placing them at the end of the bed.

"I'll be downstairs." He says stepping out and I nod.

I carefully undress Alannah out of her skirt, jumper and tights. I then put Jax's t-shirt on her. It was bigger then her and I found it quite amusing. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

I switched a lamp on in the room before switching the light out. I headed into the hall where I rang Nicole.

"Oh my goodness, it's really late. Are you guys okay?" Nicole asks panic evident in her tone.

"We're fine we're staying at Jax's tonight because it was close to where we were and it was getting too dangerous to drive." I tell her

"Okay as long as you guys are safe." She tells me.

"Yeah we'll be okay." I say.

"Alright see you tomorrow." She says before ending the call.

"Everything alright?" Jax questions when I walk into the living room.

I smile and nod before sitting beside him. He puts his arm around me and I lean my head on his shoulder. He places his head on top of mine whilst we sit in silence.

It wasn't awkward it was quite nice and felt calming.

"The storm is supposed to carry on till the afternoon tomorrow." He tells me.

"Don't you have work?" I ask looking around the living room with my eyes.

"Nah." He says and I laugh slightly.

As the time neared closer to midnight I started to yawn.

Jax and I had been sat in the living room since I put Alannah to bed.

We were having nice conversations and it was nice.

When Jax saw me yawn he stood up and gently dragged me up with him. I moan and he just laughs.

Once Jax had basically dragged me to my room. I leaned on the door still holding Jax's hand.

"Everything you'll need is in the bathroom in your room. If you need me, my room is down the hall." He says pointing to a room and I nod.

"Goodnight lara." He says and kisses me.

"Goodnight." I say once he pulled away.

He watches me open the door and head in before making his way to his room.

I pick up the clothes from the end of the bed and head into the bathroom.

I get changed into Jax's grey top. It had a nike symbol on it which probably meant it was something he worked out in.

The top was ammassive on me. Even though it only came to my mid thigh it made me look like I had no shape.

I put the shorts on which went past my knees.

They were very loose around my waist and no matter how tight I pulled them it just wasnt tight enough.

I used the hair tie on my wrist to tie my hair up in a bun. I then continue to get ready for bed.

I go back into the bedroom and put my clothes on one of the units in there.

I get into bed beside Alannah and sit there looking around the room. The room was beautiful.

The bed was massive, I'm not quite sure what size it was, but it was bigger then a double bed that's for sure. The mattress was the so soft and so were the pillows. It enticed me to lie down.

The room was beautiful. You can tell Jax loves black, every single room has more than one piece of black furniture.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 3.6K 37
"If anything happened to my baby in these 9 months then that would be the last day of us together ", Shivaay warned Anika when she was about to abort...
8.5K 56 37
"Grab her and bring her to me now" i shouted as my guards scrambled away Seconds later they pulled in a girl her feet dragging along my marble floor...
14.3K 480 14
(COMPLETED STORY) (UNDER HEAVY EDITING) Killua. A freshmen in college- attending KUC. He thought i'd be same old boring thing like always. Until...
13.2K 204 46
Leilani Johnson is an 17 yrs old and in her senior year. She is happily living with her loving mother and big brother. And has no friends, no boyfrie...