Obsession | Yandere Huening K...

By Shi-Bii

"I felt nothing until I saw her.... I'll make sure she becomes mine. I had to kill them all for her...... no... More

Prequel
Chapter 1: His First Love
Chapter 2: His Y/N
Chapter 3: The Rival
Chapter 4: Mysterious Call
Chapter 6: Next On List
Chapter 7: New Plan
Chapter 8: Plan MS
Chapter 9: The Play
Chapter 10: The Runner
Chapter 11: Different Rival?
Chapter 12: Another Mission?
Chapter 13: Grey Death
Chapter 14: Two New People?
Chapter 15: Y/N's New Crush??
Chapter 16: Kim Yeona
Chapter 17: Outing With Friends
Chapter 18: 'I don't think so....'
Chapter 19: Someone Unexpected?
Chapter 20: 5% Mission
Chapter 21: Bloody Mission
Chapter 22: Yandere VS Mafia
Chapter 23: He is gone........
Chapter 24: Comforting Jisung
Chapter 25: Joker Card
Chapter 26: Their First Meeting
Chapter 27: The Announcement
Chapter 28: Yeonjun & Yeona
Chapter 29: Bimil Secret?
Chapter 30: Plan B
Chapter 31: Final Rival
Chapter 32: Wrongly Accused
Chapter 33: First tragedy released
Chapter 34: Their First Call
Chapter 35: Cheer Up!
Chapter 36: Their First Date?
Chapter 37: It's Official!
Chapter 38: Oh Sehun??
Chapter 39: The Gang??
Chapter 40: Sehun~ah Mission
Chapter 41: Bimil's Plan?
Chapter 42: Yeona's True Intentions
Chapter 43: The Truth Untold
Chapter 44: Final Battle
Epilogue (Good Ending)
Epilogue (Bad Ending)
Epilogue (Sad Ending)

Chapter 5: First Vitctim

4.4K 199 479
By Shi-Bii

The next day:

Kai was having another nice dream about his Y/N when he turned around and fell of the bed.

Kai held his head strongly and looked at the watch. "Oh shit! I am late!" It was already 7:00 AM.

Kai quickly changed his clothes and reached the school at 7:10 AM.

He had a mental war on whether to stalk Y/N today or not.

"I am running out of time! I have to find a way to get rid of my enemies!" Kai said as he slapped himself lightly. He decided to go around and check some places so that he would be able to kill his rivals quickly and easily. 'I can also use some of the clubs equipment's.....'

While he was walking, he suddenly pumped into someone. He saw a boy who was a bit tall, his hair was dyed to pink.

"I am sorry." The boy said. Kai ignored him and kept on walking until the boy came back and held his hand. "Excuse me...... did you join any club yet?" The boy asked.

Kai gave him a confused look. "I am sorry. My name is Na Jaemin, I am the leader of the drama club. I have been looking for the best members for a long time. Make sure to drop by and take a look." And with that Jaemin left.

'What the hell is wrong with him?'

Kai decided to go to the plaza and check out Y/N again. He went there but got confused, it wasn't Taehyun beside her this time but another boy, it was Jaemin. Kai glared as he tried to get closer and hear what the two were talking about.

Y/N's POV:

I blushed as I looked at the ground and laughed. "You must be kidding me?"

"No, You are the prettiest girl in the school and I thought the role of Rose would fit you perfectly!" Jaemin said. "What about Jack?" I asked. "That's me of course! You can't deny that we are destined to be together." Jaemin said as he suddenly hugged me. I felt nervous and pushed him quickly. "Anyway, make sure you come later so we can talk about it." Jaemin said and left.

Author's POV:

Kai looked at the two and cursed inside his head as he imagined tearing Jaemin into small pieces, how dare he get close to his dear Y/N????

The school day went on normally and Kai kept on stalking Y/N and examining Jaemin, he had a new rival on the list.

The next day:

Kai had another nightmare about losing Y/N. He was sweating a lot as he was crying. Kai drank some water and calmed down. It was still 6:00 AM.

'I can't keep on wasting time.....' Kai sighed. He got up and took out many photos he had of his rivals. Kai glared at all of them as he sticked them on a board.

'I have to start with Taehyun first but what would be good way to kill him?' Kai thought deeply about it. He knew that Y/N was a sensitive person and would break down if she saw her friend dead on the ground.

'I have to kill him quickly and secretly.....'

Kai smiled as he finished working on his plan and got ready to go to school.

🔪🤡🎈

Later at school:

Taehyun's POV:

I smiled and took a deep breath, today is the day I am finally telling Y/N about how I feel. I waited for her to arrive and then placed on my poker face. "You are late! You always keep me waiting!" I nagged. Y/N only smiled as she apologized.

"So what did you want to speak about?" Y/N asked. "I thought of going to a cinema today......together...... after school, but don't get the wrong sort of idea!" I said.

"Fine, fine! I'll come here after school and then we can go together." Y/N said. "Don't keep me waiting!" I said. Y/N smiled and left.

I have noticed it for a while but that stupid boy called Hueni-something kept on stalking Y/N for a while. I got annoyed and walked over to him, he was hiding behind one of the trees.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked.

Kai's POV:

Taehyun held my collar as he glared at me, I glared at him too. I should not rush since this is his last few hours in existence anyway......

I pushed Taehyun and smiled at his face. "Your name is just as stupid as you." I said. I walked away and enjoyed the look of nervousness and anger on Taehyun's face.

🔪🤡🎈

Author POV:

Later On:

It was lunch break, Kai quickly entered Taehyun's class and left a note on his desk. He went outside and waited for Taehyun to arrive, at that same time, he heard two boys speaking.

"Are you sure of it?" "Yeah..... I heard that Soobin did it again!" "I can't believe it..... I thought he was innocent but getting caught in such a place would hurt his reputation. Let's stop before anyone hears us!"

'Soobin? Who is that?'

Kai quickly hid as Taehyun came back.

Taehyun walked to the class and saw the note on his desk.

'Kang Taehyun

I want to tell you something important about HueningKai so that you can protect Y/N, please meet me in the storage room as soon as you read this note.'

"I knew it! I knew that there was something wrong with him!" With that, Taehyun quickly ran towad the storage room.

Kai followed him and wore a mask, he entered the storage room and locked the door. "What did you want to tell me?" Taehyun asked. Kai laughed as he removed his mask. "You are really stupid, aren't you?"

Taehyun quickly tried to punch Kai put failed. Kai also struggled since Taehyun was also strong.

At that moment Kai took out a knife.

There was blood everywhere.

Kai smiled as he felt a big stratification.

"I finally killed my first rival......."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 2.5K 10
β‰ͺ Y/n l/n was a normal girl living her life as well as she could, but everything changed when a boy walked into her life. At first he was a kind gen...
2.7K 57 20
"Why are you here? Letting this pro-hero follow you? Distraction of course. You run with the most feared and respected group this side of town had. T...
13.4K 378 18
[Might be S L O W / F A S T U P D A T E] I will rewrite in my new account @XxDarkShad1997xX Please follow me πŸ₯Ί ΰΌΆβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™› β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ”ˆβ€’ΰΌΆ ΰΌΆβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™› β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ”ˆβ€’ΰΌΆ...