Real meaning of love (A Lukan...

By Mesha4200

After Desperada, Kagami suggested that Marinette will have to choose either to be with Adrien or Luka, she do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chpater 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chpater 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 28

735 14 1
By Mesha4200

In the girl's bathroom, Chloé scowled and looked in the mirror.

Chloé: Stupid, Dupain-Cheng. She called me out. I would just... UGGGGH! I would do something so devious, so drastic, and so... Ugh! I hate her so much! *Soon, in Hawkmoth's lair, the window starts to open and butterflies start to flutter. *

Gabriel: Nooroo, you feel that?

Nooroo: Feel what, master?

Gabriel: The negative emotion of my next victim. I must have those miraculous. *He looks at a picture of Emilie. * Don't worry, Emilie, you will be awake when I get those miraculous. *He put his locket away. * Nooroo, dark wings rise! *He transforms into Hawkmoth. *

Hawkmoth: Aww a little schoolgirl brawl. Well, that could be arranged for my new creation. *The butterfly lands on his hand and he turns it into an Akuma and he sets it free. * Fly away, my little akuma and evilize her. *The Akuma flies into the school. In the girl's bathroom, Chloé wiped her eyes and looked in the mirror too. Suddenly, the Akuma landed into her glasses. * Mean Queen, I am Hawkmoth. A girl pushes you out of your way, but you can fix that. I'm giving you the power to create your army and get rid of the problem. But in return, I need the two magic jewels that belong to Ladybug and Cat Noir.

Chloé: It will be my pleasure, Hawkmoth! *Dark bubbles start to form all over her. Outside, a loud explosion came and people started to exclaim and look at the cloud of smoke. They see Mean Queen and start running away from her. *

Mean Queen: That's right. Runaway from me, Mean Queen. *She uses her glasses and zaps some people and turns them into her army. * Go find Ladybug and Cat Noir! And gimme their miraculous at once! *They go find them, Marinette hides under the stairs and she goes in the bathroom and hides in an open stall, she gets Tikki out. *

Tikki: Who is it this time, Marinette?

Marinette: I think it's Chloé this time. And... it's my fault.

Tikki: It's not your fault, Marinette.

Marinette: Yes it is. I got her akumatized.

Tikki: But you didn't. *Marinette sighed. *

Marinette: I can worry about that later. Right now I have to stop her. Tikki, spots on! *She transforms into Ladybug and she leaves the bathroom too. She sees Mean Queen. She gets her yo-yo out and checks out the GPS on the location of Mean Queen. *

Ladybug: Where is she going? *Her tracker starts to beep.* Downtown, close to the Louvre. Better catch up to her. *She grabs her yo-yo and swings after Chloé. *

Adrien: Looks like Chloé got akumatized again.

Plagg: What is it with her and Akumas?

Adrien: I don't know, she might be Hawkmoth's target. We'll have to stop her at least. Plagg, claws out! *He transforms into Cat Noir and goes after her. *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 47 17
Marinette Dupain-cheng has been in love with Adrien Agreste for a long time, and even wrote him a love letter, but he's never shown any interest in h...
133K 2.2K 33
~COMPLETED~ Marinette decides to date luka he isn't everything he seems to be. 13+ (swearing and violence) I do not own mlb NEW FRICKING COVER MADE...
95.8K 2.3K 32
1st Place in Lukanette: 3/22/21 1st Place in Adrigami: 12/7/23 1st Place in LukaCoufaine: 4/26/21 (Subtle difference) 3rd Place in LukaCouffaine: 4/7...
4.4K 95 4
Marinette is feeling good. She got over Adrien, she and Luka have been dating for a month, Chat Noir has stopped flirting with her, and she's been so...