I'm a Hellspawn! Momo Yaoyoro...

By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

It has been decided from the votes of the last book if you wanted to pair up with just Momo or get a harem fo... More

About Y/N (Updated)
The Beginning
What a true hero does
Show time
The first day
Hero training
Me and her
Class Rep and a major problem
Plus Ultra! And confession
The date [Filler]
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 1
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 2
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 3
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 4
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 5
U.A. Sport Festival: Part 6...
Two day break [Filler]
The name's Spawn
Wow
Internship
Blood Stain
Quick question
Back to Hero Training
[Lemon Chapter]
The day after
Study and training
Just an idea for you
Students vs Teachers
Y/N vs Cementoss
Y/N vs Ectoplasm
Y/N vs Power Loader
Y/N vs Eraser Head
Y/N vs Thirteen
Y/N vs Present Mic
Y/N vs Snipe
Y/N vs Midnight
Y/N vs All Might
Y/N vs All for One (Not yet)
A Strange Encounter
Pool time
Josie and the Pussy Cats?
Summer Camp: Part 1
Summer Camp: Part 2
Summer Camp: Part 3
Oh Sh*t
I will update
Summer Camp: Part 4
Decision Made
Summer Camp: Part 5
What kind of favor?
Operation: Katsuki
A quick question for this story
Spawn For All
Aftermath and Dorms
Room and relationship
Special Moves
There's a test? Pt.1
There's a test? Pt.2
There's a test? Pt.3
There's a test? Pt.4
What is going on?
There's a test? Pt.5
We made it
A question for the audience
The next day
Teaser (updated)
See through
More Hero Work (kind of a filler)
Im stuck
Just a Dream (Filler)

Ten months

10.5K 199 42
By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

After everything that happened, everything was now peaceful, for now at least. Kat told me he was going to talk with Broccoli for some reason as I had to fill some papers about me using my quirk like that on the streets. The police let me off the hook as I was recommended into U.A. High by the 2nd best hero. It's a shame I couldn't use my quirk to be entered, but I'll see what I can do about that.

"Y/N!"

I turned to my side to see Kat walking beside me exhausted. Did he seriously run?

"Hey bro, how'd your talk go with the kid?" I asked walking up to the door.

"I told him that I'll never need his help ever again!" He said. "And why didn't you do anything?!"

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you didn't need any help back there." I said with a smirk. "I thought you wanted to be greater than All Might right? You had your opportunity right there."

"What did you say?!" He asked with fire in his eyes.

"Relax." I said as I opened the door. "Hey mom, we're home."

"Hey boys, dinner is over there. I'm going to bed." Mom said going to her room.

10 months left, what a pain.

{You in Midoriya's training montage}

I was in class as usual, boring stuff that I already knew. I was taking a nap until I heard excessive muttering in front of me. I opened one eye to see and hear who the person is muttering words. It was Broccoli kid. I saw the teacher's hand move up to him but I smacked Midoriya' sheaf to get him refocused.

"Hey bud, I get you want to get into U.A. High, but you have to focus on the work before that happens ok?" I said leaning back on my chair to read a book.

"R-Right, thanks Y/N." He said moving his mindset back to class.

What the hell?

{Timeskip}

Back into class, this kid looks exhausted.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked Midoriya.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine..." Midoriya said with a yawn.

"If you say so." I said.

He looks like me when I used to train with Todoroki's father. Endeavor.

{Timeskip}

Is he actually working out in class. He really wants to get into U.A. That badly huh?

"Use this." I said handing him a much more difficult hand grip. "It's more effective."

"Huh? I can barely...close it!" He said struggling. "But it can...make me stronger at least."

I approve of his actions and training to becoming a hero. Just who is he training with and who's teaching him? I don't care that much.

{Timeskip, February 26, dawn}

I was out on the streets returning from a party that was more or less amusing. Mom's going to be pissed I didn't return until now. I was walking until I heard a scream.

"The fuck was that?" I heard it from the beach.

I went into an alley to teleport to a closer one that was near the beach. I saw a trash pile with guess who? It was Broccoli kid. Is he going super saiyan? I saw a blonde man who looked weak and old. I then saw from on top of a building the beach was...clean. Not a single piece of trash left. So this is what he's been doing the whole time.

"Excellent work kid!"

I then turned back around to see All Might? How did he get here? Midoriya fell off but All Might caught him. Wait a sec...All Might is his teacher? Lucky bastard. I'll wait and see if he'll make it through the exam.

{Midoriya's POV}

So I held out my hands into the future.

"Eat this." All Might said.

"Huh?" I said with a blank face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 9.9K 116
Meet Y/n. A teenager overflowed with confidence. He's aiming to be the best hero he can be. His quirk while not flashy is one of the most versatile o...
6.1K 69 34
This is a book for upcoming stories that I might do. If I do some of these stories, it might be on this account, my Mangle account, my Boosette accou...
515 26 10
*Reupload* (Y/n) is a young boy who dreams to be a hero one day. To save lives and make people happy. He wants to be a great hero like his older sist...
1.1K 21 91
You always wanted to attend U.A for as long as you could remember. You finally made it, you finally have a chance at being a hero. Will you meet frie...