Ruined by him (Completed)

By pabhi29

A girl whose life changes when she meets this big shot Actor who seems nothing but a favour from her. In a d... More

Prologue
Part 1: Clumsiness
Part 2: Clumsiness Continues.
Part 3: Thinking Out Loud.
Part 4: Leap of Faith
Part 5: Genetic A**h***
Part 6: Getting used to.
Part 7: Unbiased feelings.
Part 8: Falling for his pervert ways!
Part 9: Possessed!
Part 10: Enticed.
Part 11: Trust?
Part 12: Acceptance.
Part 13: Passion Ignites😍
Part 14: Aftermath with a deal
Part 15: Compatibility.
Part 16: Misunderstood
Fantasy 1: On the BeachπŸ˜‰
Part 17: 2nd Aftermath.
Part 18: Tujhe kitna Chahne Lage hum
Part 19: Off to London.
Part 20: London Dairies
Part 21: Is This love!?..
Fantasy 2: In the Rain.
Part 22: Inching closer.
Part 23: Bliss.
Part 24: Passionate moments.
Part 25: Acknowledging the feels.
Part 26: Back to work
Part 27: A competitor
Part 28: Sweet and Salty
Part 29: Desperate Bonds.
Part 30: Desperate Bonds 2
New Story!
Fantasy 3: at the workplace
Part 31: Right in the feels
Part 32: Right in the feels- 2
Part 33: Escape route.
Part 34: Escape route 2
Part 35: Escape route 3
Part 36: Escape route 4
Part 37: A night to remember.
Part 38: Closeness
Announcement
Part 39: Serenity.
Part 41: The Night.
Part 42: Life Changing.
Part 43: Road to redemption.
Last Part: Baahon ke darmiyan.
Epilogue

Part 40: Back to business.

611 48 38
By pabhi29

Day 22

The early morning rays hit her face but she had her shades on as she leaned on his car and waited for him to load the luggage in it.

Just a last few moments of being here and they'd be leaving it. She felt heavy in her heart at the thought of seeing this place for the last time.

She even took a stroll across the whole house before he woke up this morning and as soon as they had their morning tea, she insisted she'd go and see the banyan tree again. She went there and clicked some pictures, just for memories.

"Can't we visit the waterfall?" She looked at him puppy eyed, "please"

"The water will be cold now!" He informed plainly making her pout and feel sad. She didn't pestered more as she realised, it will be harder if she get attached to it.

Karan talked about some things to shyam and even asked him to look for the maintenance. Once done, karan to gave a final look at the house and sighed.

"Let's go!" He opened the door for tripura first and then took his driving seat.

Starting the engine, he accelerated making a move out of the premise. The more they went out of it, the more she came back to reality from this heaven like dream. Every good thing comes to an end, she smiled ruefully.

Karan who was marking her expressions since morning, knew something was off and her last minute plea to visit the waterfall surprised him. He pondered on that thought, was she upset because of that? He wondered and took an off roas turn which was not the way out to the main road but somewhere else.

------

"Come!" He pulled over to a side taking his seat belt off.

"We reached already!" A bit zoned out tripura lookee at him.

"Not yet!" He chuckled getting out from his side and opened the door for her.

"Where are we?" She got down and looked around to see they were in middle of trees and not on the main road.

"You'll know!" He took her hand in his, "wait!" She went towards the car and took her phone, just in case if he thinks to dump her in the middle of the jungle, she thought.

'wtf!" Her inner mocked at her brain for the absurd thought.

They walked inside towards the greenary and trekked downwards. She was a bit hesitant at first and kept on poking him to tell her where they headed but he kept his silence.

Giving up on asking him, she kept quite but soon her ears caught an ambience which felt familiar. Her heart beats stopped for seconds and then fluttered in excitement. He did caught her change in expression and gave her a smile and a nod when she looked at him.

Another step and they came near the same waterfall, but from a different route this time.

She was so surprised and happy that she jumped in excitement and hugged him hard. "Thank you!" She hopped around the stones to reach towards the water.

"Careful!" He called out to her from the back and matched her pace.

Once she went near the water, she took a deep breathe and stood in silence, taking in the purity of the place, the bliss of the ambience into her.

"Why you wanted to be here?" His voice broke her silent meditation.

She didn't answered with words but with her actions as she took her phone out and clicked some pictures which she couldn't yesterday midst his antics.

He smiled at her and even posed when she came near him opening her front cam. He kept a possesive hand on her waist and pulled her close leaning on her.

She clicked some pictures with them smiling, she poking her tongue at him, he making a face at her. She kept on clicking pictures and an idea ran through her mind that she turned to kiss his cheek and at the same moment, he turned to kiss her to and their lips met, perfect for the photo.

She parted a bit lowering her phone and keeping it in her jeans pocket. Her cheeks flushed with his soft gaze looking at her. When she tried to slip off his arms, he tightened them around her and made her face him.

"This place is not going anywhere else!" He chuckled at her seeing her gazing around as in this place would disappear.

She smiled ruefully at him nodding in affirmation. He leaned and placed a kiss on her forehead. She took a deep breathe and sighed heavily. His hand slipped upwards and pulled her close to him. Leaning more, he took her lips in his for a sweet kiss.

--------

The rest of the drive went smooth for the two after a halt for breakfast and minute breaks, they reached within the insides of the city.

Traffic greeted them early morning which resulted in the delay. Karan who was focused on the drive didn't talked much with her and suddenly realised she went silent. To know the reason, he looked at his side to see her passed out leaning on the window.

A smile crept his lips seeing her sleeping so innocently, a guilt rose inside him knowing he was the reason of her exhaustion but it even gave him a sense of pride and belonging.

He turned the volume down of the music that played inside and had ample of time to caress her soft cheek with the pad of his thumb.

In the soft bliss, his phone ringed and he was quick to recieve it as they were halted on a traffic signal.

"Yes, Mr. Hirani!" He took the call knowing the importance of it.

"Yes, will reach with an hour or so" karan informed and listened carefully to what he was saying.

"I can drop by now if you want!" Karan replied when Hirani asked him when he can come and meet him.

"Okay, will he there in a while" he disconnected the call and took turn the very second the signal went off.

Mr. Hirani had something important to talk about and he asked all the cast members to reach his office and karan being the lead, he has to be there.

He drove towards Mr. Hirani office and pulled over at the gate. Taking his seat belt off, he looked at her to see if she was awake but that was not the case. She didn't even flinched in honking of the cars in the traffic let alone waking now.

He had no heart to wake her up but he can't leave her alone here to and with that thought he cupped her chin and called her softly.

"Tripura!" His voice soft at first and when he felt her twitching, he raised his voice and jerked her more. She jumped in her skin at start and her flickering eyes looked all over the find some familiarity of the place but nothing seemed like that.

"Hey! Sunshine!" He called to her unsettled gaze and when his words ringed in her ears, her eyes focused to his.

"Good morning!" He gave her a charming smile and Tripura felt her heart settling with that heartwarming smile of his.

"We reached!?" She asked as her mind recalled the things.

"Not yet" he took his phone and wallet, "so?' she asked looking around.

"We are Mr. Hirani's office, he called a meeting" karan informed getting out.

While she processed what's happening and why they were here, karan came at her side and opened the door for her.

"Won't take to long" karan leaned at her confused state and she nodded in affirmation.

"You okay?" He looked at her uncertain behaviour, she seemed off and even awkward with her actions, she even fumbled to take the seat belt off to which he helped her.

"Come" he held his hand for her, she took it and karan pulled her comfortably close. His proximity somehow stabled her chaotic mind and she felt her cheeks warming up.

"Oh ho!" Came in a voice "yaha bhi romance" sakshi entered the gate at the same time making them stand a bit apart.

Karan gave her a wicked smile, "hello bhabhi ji!" His wicked smiled turned into a teasing one making her role her eyes.

"Oh please Karan, not again!" Sakshi moved inside, "ab chalo dono, do din pure nahi pade romance ke liye!" She winked at them and before karan could get back to her, she ran quick inside.

Muttering few cusses at his annoying friend cum co actor, he turned towards tripura who's cheeks were now a perfect shade of natural blush. For a second, he was stunned to see her flushed cheeks, she looked so beautiful that he just admired her taking in every nook and crook of that look.

When she felt his eyes on him, she looked upwards and their eyes met locking for a conversation of bonding.

He leaned instinctively and before she knew what was happening, his lips brushed against hers.

"Mene kuch nahi dekha!" Abhimanyu's voice ringed through the two jerking them apart.

Tripura looked at an all smiles Abhi standing near them and she immediately took a step back from karan, blushingly.

"Ab aap dono ka hogaya ho to Karan" Abhi's eyes were fixed on her for a brief second then moved to the man "Mr. Hirani would like to have us in quick!"

"Don't worry madam, aapke inka jyada time nahi lenge hum" Abhi winked at tripura and took karan inside leaving her back.

She didn't realised what happened but before she knew, karan was back in front of her and took her hand back in his, "andar to chalo!" He pulled her inside and made her sit in the waiting area while the main cast went inside the office for the called meeting.

She took her phone and plugged in her earphones while she waited for the meeting to get over.

--------

The meeting went on for a while and in between few people went in and out of it. She was not the only one in the waiting area and could see few young lads and girls sitting, maybe for an audition or something, she thought but shrugged her thoughts.

Tripura was fully engrossed in the video she was watching that she didn't realised someone came and sat besides her. In her subconscious she felt as if someone called to her and looking at her side she saw a guy she knew talking to her, his lips moved letting her know that he was actually talking to her.

"Oh sorry!" She apologized when she realised he was actually talking to her and she had her earphones on.

"I just said Hi!" The guy spoke and she just smiled softly at him but her confused look didn't went unnoticed by him, "we met in london!" He explained and waited for her to remember and in seconds she did recalled.

"Sorry I forgot your name" she replied genuinely.

"Vedh!" He replied back with a soft smile.

"Sorry" she gave him an awkward smile.

"It's okay!" Vedh chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" She asked knowing he would he sitting here for a while and also her.

"I am a part of the film!" He gave a soft smile.

She scrunched her brows "shouldn't you be inside then!" She asked.

"Not a big part of he" he chuckled ruefully, "we have less screentime so, our meeting is already done" he pointed at few more actors who sat across the waiting room.

"Oh.." she exclaimed.

"Waiting for Karan?" He asked taking the talk ahead.

The mention of his name sparked something inside of her and she nodded in affirmation with a smile. Vedh who looked at her smiling, was actually mesmerised by her this smile.

When she saw him looking at her, she composed herself and he too realised that he stared at her for more than he should have.

"Sorry!" He chuckled awkwardly.

"Mr. Saxxena" she called him and he immediately looked around in search of something.

"What are you looking for?" She raised her brow at him.

"For some Mr. Saxxena!" He still searched and she broke into a chuckle.

"Aren't you Mr. Saxxena?" She asked with her soft chuckles.

"I am" he replied "but haven't done anything worth anyone addressing me like that" his eyes sparked and she noticed that.

"Till I work on earning that Mr. Saxxena tag, you can call me vedh" he gave her a sweet smile and his talks did made her smile to.

"Vedh.." she whisked with her tone going emotional for a second.

"Anything wrong?" He asked seeing the change in her expression.

"I had a friend with same name" she shook her head, trying to get rid of that thought.

"Oh! He exclaimed "that means we are friends!" He smirked at her and she looked at him with split eyes.

"Are you flirting with me?" Her tone went serious.

"N.. no!" He stammered back but his flustered face slowly broke her serious look and she broke into a laugh, "chill! Was just kidding" she giggled and he literally took a huge sigh of breathe.

"Karan khanna will kill me if he comes to know that I tried to flirt with his girl!" Vedh murmured and she did heard that.

"Seems someone is talking about me!" Came in his tenor voice making the two looked at him.

Vedh stood up immediately and fumbled with what to say.
"Hello Sir!" The fan boy within vedh took place.

Tripura on the other hand stood up and went towards him. Karan slipped his hand smoothly on her back and pulled her close to his comfort. Tripura was flustered with his move but didn't said anything, she even felt eyes on him and tried to move a little away but he had her held firm.

"Acha listen" he turned his attention fully on her, "this meeting will take a while, so I will drop you home and get back here, what say?" He asked. She just nodded in affirmation to whatever he said because his hand on her waist and his eyes fixed on her is always mesmerising for her that she didn't knew what he said first but slowly it registered her mind.

"Okay!" He slipped his hand from her waist to her palm and held it firmly in his.

"You want to say something!" Karan raised his brow at vedh who smiled at the two.

"Oh.. nothing Sir" vedh shook his head, "then?" Karan asked a bit annoyed at his over friendly smile.

"You two look good together" Vedh complimented genuinely. Tripura blushed at his compliment and karan smiled this time.

"Thank you" was karan's soft reply.

Before he led her out, she turned back to vedh and said "will wait for THAT day, Mr. Saxxena" she raised a brow at vedh who smiled back at her knowingly. karan at first didn't realised what the two talked about but shrugged the thought of and took her towards the outside.

-------

"Tripura!" Came in another voice halting their route to exit.

"Mr. Hirani!" She smiled in greeting shrugging karan's arm around her back as he won't.

"How are you feeling now?" Mr. Hirani placed his palm over her head. She looked at him in confusion and even glanced at karan to get the inside of his question.

"Karan ne bataya, what happened. Mr. Hirani clarified, "hope these two days went good for you" he smiled at the two and she blushed with the remembrance of the two days, THE TWO DAYS.

"Take this!" Mr. Hirani broke thoughts and handed her a card, she looked at him in confusion to see his business card.

"Just in case you ever need to contact, you can" he smiled warmly at her and then gave a pat on karan's arm giving him a firm nod.

"Will drop her off" karan informed keeping his posture, she was surprised to see him silent in front of Mr. Hirani, either with due respect or with the thought that he is the director, she didn't knew but he was worth the respect nevertheless.

"Will see you around" Mr. Hirani smiled at the two and went away.

--------

The same evening.

Tripura was gazing at the sea shore at the distance and even wondering how her time here was coming to an end. She knew there were days left which she can count on her fingers and that thought left her uncertain and unsettled in her heart.

Karan was not that talkative when it comes to his personal feelings, she knew. He was a believer showing what he feels than wording them, she smirked. Who can believe that he is an actor, a renowned one. When it comes to his heart, he is just a baby within.

Her mind went back to the time in the swimming pool where he almost confessed and she asked him not to cause she knew his feelings. A wave of discomfort ran through her. She pretended to know him well when in reality she is still figuring out why and what karan khanna is, she is getting there slow but still not fully there, she pursed her lips.

Where does their relationship stand? She asked herself. What is he for her? The questions hammered her but she had no answers for any of them.

--------

"Thinking about me!" His voice brushed against her ears making her jump in her skin, before she knew what was happening, he had eloped her in his arms.

When her cold body got accustomed to the warmth of his arms, she sighed.

"Tripura!" He turned her around and ran his palm across her skin to feel her cold skin, "from how much time have you been standing here?" His tone went serious and concerning.

She had no answer for that as she lost the count of the time. He was quick to take her inside and close the door of the balcony.

"I was just taking fresh air" she replied trying to sound normal which she did.

"Acha" he shurgged his shoulders, "I wanna tell you something" he took her both hands in his.

"Mr. Hirani wants to throw a party" he started "just to announce the lead for his film" he added.

She gave him a confused look "leads? I thought you were leading"

"No" was his saddened tone and she gasped in surprised.

"Actually, Abhi and I have screen tested for the same role and Mr. Hirani will choose one of us and will announce it in that party." Karan informed shaking her hand a bit.

She was actually surprised for a few seconds knowing the truth, "why you didn't tell me before!" She asked.

"Didn't wanted to worry you" he smiled awkwardly and she felt a calm pouring through her heart.

She took a step and hugged him knowing exactly what was running through his mind.

"Don't worry, you will get the role" she gave him a sweet smile.

"How come you are so sure?" He asked playfully.

"Cause I have worked hard for it!" She replied with same teasing catching him off guard of her reply. He smiled and broke into a chuckle embracing her back into his arms.

"When is the party?" She asked.

"After 2 days" he answered and again hugged her.

"Want some coffee?" She asked after a brief moment.

"Yes please" he replied and she nodded in affirmation, "abhi banati hu!" She moved out leaving him alone.

He just smiled at her retreating figure and wondered how just her presence made him calm and took off his tension with just her one look. For now, he didn't cared about whether he will get the role or not, he was certain of the thing he will be doing, which he wanted to do.

With that thought, he pulled his phone and dialled a number.

"Hey sakshi!" He greeted "do you know what BALH 166 is?" The smile on his face wide.

-------

Hello there... Well.. what a journey this is Isn't it?.... This story is getting so better with each part.. atleast that's what I feel.. 🙈🙈.. but still.. it feels good to write such content.

Also.. this book is coming to an end.. yes.. you read it right... It's reaching it's end as you can see... Just few days left.. and the month will end..

What do you think about their relationship?.. we all can see the gradual increase in their comfort.. and their companionship.. Isn't that's what important for a relation to work?... Well.. let's just wait and watch... And enjoy..

Till then,

Abhi ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 20.8K 75
*Entirely written in English* He is dangerously Handsome, girls swoon over him..the most busiest and highest Paid Actor in Indian Television Industry...
771 75 13
"Ishq hai ya ibaadat, ab kuchh samajh nahi aata, ek khubasoorat khayal ho tum jo dil se nhi jata" Achyut Kapoor a 27 year old businessman who has eve...
31.7K 2.2K 30
BALH - Bade Ache Lagte Hain. Characters from the iconic show come to life with this mature romance story. Ram , a 40 something successful businessm...
13.3K 1.2K 21
Highest ranking β€’~ #1 in RamKapoor - 25/06/2020 #3 in Sakshi Tanwar - 25/06/2020 #2 in KTBM - 25/06/2020 #3 in Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat - 13/12/2020...