Desire!

By tomhollandstoriessss

(Completed) What happens when you get thrown into your dream job overnight? Your a girl living in Princeton w... More

Backstory
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 | final

Chpter 17

96 3 0
By tomhollandstoriessss

Y/n PoV-
It was her. Zoe. What was she doing here? Why is she always here?
We walked over to Harrison, he just went on his break.
Tina-      'HARRISON!'
He turned around quickly.
Harrison-       'Heyyyyyyy, what yous doing here'
Y/n-     'We thought we'd go on a walk in Central Park, so what are you doing here'
Harrison-     'Well I'm modelling for Ralph Lauren'
Tina-    'That's so cool, so when do you finish'
Harrison-     'Well we have like an hour left after this break till lunch then like a another two hours'
Tina-      'Well we can wait for you if you want and we can grab some lunch together'
Harrison-     'Yeah that would be fine' he looked a bit worried after that.
Y/n-     'So how come that Zoe is here'
Harrison-     'She is helping our for the shoot, I'm not completely sure why to be honest, Oh wait so how is everything with you and Tom, he won't tell me'
Y/n-      'Well he didn't tell me about being engaged to Zoe, she did!'
Harrison-     'Geez, no wonder he won't tell me, you ok?'
Y/n-      'Well I'm a little upset that it came from her and not him, but he hasn't even said sorry'
Harrison-     'Look I'm sure it wi-'
Director-     'Ok people let's get back to work............NOW! Omg we don't have all day'
Harrison-     'Well that's my queue I'll catch you Later then'
Y/n-     'Yeh see ya later'
Tina-      'Bye'
Harrison walked back over to the set and I saw Zoe walk over from where she was too. Me and Tina carried on walking

1 hour later.....

We made are way back to the shoot set and saw that they were finishing up for a lunch break, Tina waved at Harrison to let him know we were here.
Tina-    'Omg is that?.........'
Y/n-   'What you say'
I started looking around. There he was. Tom!
Tina-   'Do you think he saw us because if not we can leave and go somewhere else for food if you want'
Y/n-   'No I think he saw us I mean he's looking right at us'
Seeing Tom made me miss him but when I thought of him it brought back all the memories and I was mad. He stared at us in shock.
Tina-    'Are you going to talk to him'
Y/n-   'No, not right now. You know what I think I might go'
Tina-   Well I'll come with you'
Y/n-   'No no you stay here and have lunch with Tom and Harrison, I'll be fine'
Tina-    'No! Friends stick together, I'm coming with you, I don't want you to be alone'
We turned around and started walking away.

Zoe-   'Hey you'
Y/n-    'What do you want'
Zoe-    'I'm just wondering if your ok, you know after that fight with Tom'
Y/n-    'Can you just give it a rest, and stop being a dick about it'
I could feel myself getting extremely angry and was ready to explode!
Zoe-    'You are pathetic, Tom will never be with a freak like you'
Y/n-    'WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOUR A FUCKING BITCH, YOU PSYCHOPATH'
People started crowding around us.
Zoe-   'I'm the girl who is going to steal your man'
she whispered so no one else heard
Y/n-    'OHHH IVE HAD IT UP TO HER-'
Tina-    'Y/n come on she's not worth it'
Y/n-     'No she's NOT worth it so I have no idea why Tom would settle for that' pointing at Zoe.
Zoe-    'You are a actual freak, and if you think Tom "settled" with me then what did he do to be with you, your a 0 and I'm a 10 so how you two happened is beyond me'
She stepped closer to me, but I stood my ground, I wasn't showing weakness.

Tom's PoV-
I heard my name in the distance, I thought it was a fan, but no.
It was y/n. And someone else, but I couldn't quite see passed the tree so I walked closer and it was Zoe.
I ran over to see what was going on. They were arguing about me, I caught the end of what Zoe said and I was annoyed, but more importantly I was worried and wanted to know if y/n was ok.
Zoe-    '..............your a 0 and I'm a 10 so how you two happened is beyond me'
Tom-    'Woah woah woah, stop that now. How dare you say that about y/n'
Zoe-    'Tom just give it up, you know you want to be with me'
Tom-    'No Zoe. You want me to be with you not me, I, I want to be with y/n'
Zoe-    'BULLSHIT'
She edged closer and closer to y/n.
Everything went in slow motion.
She raised her hand and goes to slap y/n in the face.

Y/n PoV-
She edged forward towards me. Her hand raised and I could tell she was about to slap me so before she got the chance to I grabbed her wrist and twisted it backwards.
Zoe-     'Owww get off me your bitch'
Y/n-    'You don't have to be so sour, and to think you were going to slap me, you should be surprised all I'm doing is this'
Zoe-     'Whatever!'
Y/n-     'I think you better go now!'
She didn't move.
Tom-     'Oh just go for goodness sake'
Finally she left.
I looked at Tom.
We smiled. Staring into each other's eyes. I felt butterflies.
I skipped over to him and gave him a massive hug, it lasted for a while and it felt amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 87 11
An ambitious Lawyer who raises his two brothers is going stir crazy. His brothers do not listen, they fight with each other, and the household feels...
147K 2.4K 28
A new job and a new romance? What a life! Your life went from "normal" to exciting when you get hired to work on the set of Spider-Man: Homecoming. Y...
7K 209 54
Messy. Complicated. Simply stupid. Those are the words that Y/n would describe any relationship she's ever been in. In fact, after her fathers passin...
117K 2.9K 64
Rich girl from NYC ends up at the dirty streets from Brooklyn AND attend a rich school just for people to make fun of mistakes caused by her family...