Real meaning of love (A Lukan...

بواسطة Mesha4200

After Desperada, Kagami suggested that Marinette will have to choose either to be with Adrien or Luka, she do... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chpater 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chpater 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 27

738 15 17
بواسطة Mesha4200

In Miss Bustier's class, Miss Bustier is teaching her lesson, when Chloe walks into the classroom.

Miss Bustier: Chloé, you're 10 minutes late.

Chloé: I have an excuse note right here. *She handed Miss Bustier her note and she read it too. *

Miss Bustier: Okay. One more late absence and you'll have to stay after school.

Chloé: Ugh. I gave you the note isn't that enough?

Miss Bustier: Just sit down! *She sits next to Sabrina. *

Sabrina: Chloé? You okay?

Chloé: Of course I'm okay. What makes you say that?

Sabrina: Well...

Chloé: You know what? Forget it! I don't want to talk about it. Just leave me alone.

Sabrina: O-o-okay.

Miss Bustier: Okay. As I was saying, when Shakespeare wrote poetry, poetry was like a way to express yourself and what you have going on in your mind.

Alya (whispering): Why is Chloé here? *Marinette shrugged her shoulders on that. She gets an index card out and writes a note to her. * "I have no idea." *She passes it to Alya and Alya writes back.* "Best bet is to not face her." *She passed it to Marinette and Marinette wrote back.* "Good idea." *At the end of the lesson, the bell rings and everybody starts gathering their stuff. *

Miss Bustier: Don't forget to read chapter 7, we have a test this Friday. See you tomorrow. *They all leave the classroom. *

Chloé: Hey! Dupain-Cheng! *Marinette rolled her eyes and ignored her. * Hello! I'm talking to you!

Marinette: What, Chloé?

Chloé: Ugh. Don't be rude. I was just thinking about what you said yesterday. It was not cool, you're lucky I didn't tell Mr. Damocles what you did.

Marinette: Chloé, I don't care what you say. I snapped at you, deal with it. *She goes to her locker and Chloe and Sabrina follow her. *

Chloé: Oh I will not deal with it! Do you think you're so high and mighty? Well, you're not. You're still the same clumsy girl who's head over heels for my Adrikins! Well, guess what? He's not into you, he's into me!

Marinette: Well if he's into you, then why did he give me flowers this morning?

Chloé: What? *Sabrina looked shocked as well. *

Marinette: And... let's get one thing straight, Chloé. I rejected him and I don't like him! Get that through your head! Honestly, I consider you the dumb blonde. *Chloe and Sabrina gasped. *

Chloé: YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Marinette: It's the truth!

Chloé: Ugh! You're gonna regret messing with me. What would happen if I told that boy you're into the truth about what you said to me? Oooh, he'll be so surprised, you'll have nobody at all! *Marinette angrily slams her locker which makes Chloé and Sabrina yelp and jump. *

Marinette: You know why you're like this Chloé? You don't have friends!

Chloé: I do have friends! Sabrina's my friend. Right?

Sabrina: That's right!

Marinette: You consider her friendship, you treat her like a slave rather than just a friend. You have no friends because of the way you treat people, you bring them down which causes them to be akumatized.

Chloé: Pffft. Name one person I caused to be akumatized.

Marinette: Hmm... let's see: 1. Alya. You got her suspended because you thought she was stealing something from your locker, 2. Nathaniel, you told on him and ruined his drawing, 3. Kim. He tried to give you something for Valentine's Day and you rejected him because you're into Adrien, well news flash: HE'S NOT THAT INTERESTED IN YOU! *Chloe looked shocked. * 4. Mylene, you made fun of her and wanted the part so bad in the movie, 5. Rose, when she wanted to meet Prince Ali, you ripped up her letter instead. That is so low and you know it. 6. My Great Uncle, you ruined his soup in the competition because I stand up to you, people should've done that to you moments ago. 7. Jukeka. You made her upset on class picture day for being an outcast! 8. Your "best friend" Sabrina. You made her upset too!  Twice she was akumatized! 9. Your butler Jacques, he maybe embarrassed you and showed you your little teddy bear, he was just trying to help you be nice for once! 10. Your dad, you honestly blamed us for making fun of the documentary of your interview as Queen Bee and you as Ladybug, it wasn't even a documentary! He tried his best to make you stay, but you refused to.

Chloé: You cannot prove I did those things.

Marinette: Oh. Do you want proof? What if I ask those people and they tell me the truth about it? What would you do about that?

Chloé: Umm... I, uh... whatever!

Marinette: Nothing to say huh? You are shallow, manipulative, selfish, and not friendly at all, and also if you think anybody is the problem, look in the mirror and see who's the problem. *Chloe gasped and she started to look sad. *

Sabrina: Chloé?

Chloé: DON'T TOUCH ME! *She ran to the bathroom, Sabrina looked at Marinette, and she went up to her. *

Sabrina: Is it true? Did she cause the akumatizing?

Marinette: Yes, Sabrina. Even you.

Sabrina: I... I thought she was a best friend. *She started to look sad. *

Marinette: Sabrina, if she was your best friend, would she ever treat you like a slave?

Sabrina: No.

Marinette: Then no, she's not your best friend. If you want "real" best friends, why not talk to the others?

Sabrina: Huh. You're right. Chloé wasn't being nice to me at all. Thanks for showing me the real truth about Chloé. I was too blind to see it.

Marinette: It's okay. You're not going after her, are you?

Sabrina: No. Now that I know the truth, I don't think I would consider her my friend anymore.

Marinette: Smart choice. See you in chemistry?

Sabrina: Sure thing. *Sabrina walked away and Marinette sighed a little bit. *

Adrien: Marinette?

Marinette: What, Adrien?

Adrien: Um... I heard everything.

Marinette: Look. I know you and Chloe are friends and all, but she pulled the trigger and I snapped, there. Now leave it be!

Adrien: Actually, I was gonna do this. *He kissed her and Marinette looked shocked and she pushed him off of her. She wiped her mouth with her arm. *

Marinette: Sick, Adrien. I told you I don't like you anymore.

Adrien: But...

Marinette: No! No more buts! You don't get it either! I told you: You and I will never happen so do me a big favor and LEAVE. ME. ALONE! Sheesh, it's like you can't understand me at all! *She walked away and Adrien looked sad and sighed too. *

Adrien: (annoyed and sad) 'Why did I do that? It makes no sense at all!'

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

253K 4.9K 55
Marinette confess her feelings to Adrien, but he rejected them. What would happen if Luka stepped in and Adrien changed his mind about Marinette? Thi...
103K 2.9K 50
The two richest families in all France: the Agreste and the Dupain Cheng decided to arrange a marriage for their lonely child. Adrien and Marinette w...
74.6K 1.8K 33
This story is inspired after watching the episode Miracle Queen, this is my take on what I think and want to happen next. (Spoilers in the descriptio...
34.2K 1.1K 35
Marinette's heart always yearned for Adrien Agreste, but when a rockin', blue haired boy gets closer to her, she realises things for her and Adrien m...