The Queens Servant

Galing kay ARandomPersonXD2

Three Musketeers (2011) Athos x reader Y/N loved her students, and when one sends a letter asking for her to... Higit pa

Authors note
A Letter
2 O'clock
The Three Musketeers
Trust No One
Never Leaves
A Test
'New Suits and All!'
The New Suits!
The talk about another person that people think you like.
Art. a lot of art
Airship
A Servant's mission
Letting Someone In
A/N
Soooo...
A Mission
The Ending
Yo what-
Wha-
Happy Valentines Day
Rewritting the story
Should I???
No remake but-

Tutor?

856 27 0
Galing kay ARandomPersonXD2

Athos POV

I knew we shouldn't have fought, now look at us.

Summoned to the king's palace for punishment.

Well this is a fine mess, at least Y/N won't have any punishment.

Wait, Why should I care? She SHOULD be punished with us!

Her words had gotten to me more than I wanted to admit. She looked just as broken as me if not more.

She could be lying again.

No that pain is not something you can fake. Those tears were real.

Why does it even matter to me?

Before I had the time to answer, I heard the announcer speak.

"His Majesty the King."

We all kneel as King Loui walk toward us with the cardinal behind him.

"Well, well, well..." he starts.

"Brawling with the cardinals guards, very bad. What have to say for yourselves?"

"We-" D'artangan starts but Aramis interupts him.

"Humbly beg you pardon your Majesty." Thank God for Aramis' quick thinking.

"Yes well I should hope so to, so how many were there in the altercation?"

We didn't want to drag F/M/L, uh Y/N into this but there would be witnesses so we agreed we would have to tell the truth.

"There were five of us against fifty of them, your Majesty."

"Five against fifty?" We nod

"...and you beat them like a drum?"

The cardinal fake coughs to get the King back on track.

"Yes and you will have to be reprimanded, of course, quite harshly I'm afraid. You do understand that don't you?" He asks

"Yes, your Majesty." I answer.

The King stops for a second "You said five, correct?"

We nod again.

"Well what happened to the fifth man?" We honestly didnt have an answer for where he- she was. I was about to just say they left when I heard the announcer again.

"Her Majesty the Queen."

The Queen and her ladies in waiting came out, both the King and D'artangan were looking at their respective ladies looking completely smitten. I was looking too but I could feel my eyes widen slightly as I saw one out of place person.

A H/L, H/C haired, E/C eyed, girl with trousers on,

Y/N, what was she doing here?

I look back at D'artangan as his eyes go wide as well then look back at Y/N who now is trying to hide a smile as she wink in our direction.

I am confused.   (A/N. I aM cOnFuSiOn! Jk, jk)

I look back to see Aramis and Porthos smirking at me, I don't like the look in their eyes.

"A-anne what a...pleasant surprise!"

The Queen nods "my ladies in waiting and I wanted to see the valiant musketeers who stood against the cardinal's guards. Five against fifty, or was it five hundred?" She turn back to D'artangan's girl who looks down.

"Just fifty, your Majesty, it was an off day." I say causing Y/N to bite her lip trying not laugh.

The King laughs "That's my musketeers for you, by the time they write songs it'll be five thousand!"

"I do hope you won't punish them too harshly. After all, boys will be boys."

The queen walks over to D'artangan

"You must be the young D'artangan, my lady in waiting has told me about how brave and dashing you were yesterday."

I look to see the girl looking down and Y/N looking and smirking at her.

"But you must not be so reckless."

"Can't help it, your Majesty."

We look at D'artangan as if he is insane, in a sense he is.

"I am a bit confused though, I only see four not five. Is he not here as well?" The Queen asks us.

I honestly have no idea what to say. My mind was still reeling when I hear Y/N speak.

"I don't believe I never received a letter to come and speak on the matter, your Majesty."

Everyone now looks at Y/N confused

"What do you mean Madame L/N?" The King asks

"Well I am the other person who fought, and you were asking where I was."

Y/N walks over and kneels with us.

I look over to see Aramis and Porthos wide eyed with shock.

Now it was my turn to smirk.

"I'm sorry for my impudence in not mentioning it sooner."

I see the cardinal start to sweat.

Who was she to scare him that badly.

"Oh- well stand up then all of you."

We comply and the King walks by all of us.

"Madame Y/N, Athos, Porthos, Aramis...Forgive me for saying this, D'artangan but um...you do look a little under dressed."

"My father is a poor man, a former musketeer as well, these are the only clothes I have."

"Good lord, well we shall have to rectify that. Can't have my musketeers, or the son of one, looking like tramps!"

But Y/N isn't...

"New suits all around I think, you'll see to that cardinal, and uh yes, a purse of gold for each as a reward for your courage, you'll see to that as well cardinal."

Tha cardinal smiles but everyone can tell it's forced.

"Oh, yes, And before I forget! No more fighting with his eminence's guards." He says, walking balk to his original spot then adds,

"Or there will be none of them left."

Everyone chuckles at this except the cardinal.

"Your Majesty might i suggest a more-" the Cardinal starts before Her Majesty interrupts him.

"Forgive me for my impudence Cardinal, but I doubt the king needs your advice on this matter, after all they are his musketeers, and my former tutor."

Wait what?

"Oh, and seeing as Madame Y/N is your guest Anne, I think you should be the one to give her reward." King Louie says

Wait she's the queens guest? This just got even more confusing.

"Well I believe your reward was quite fair so I will do the same."

I breath a sigh if relief F/M/L- or uh Y/N will be okay as well.

"Will you be staying to speak with your friends Madame Y/N?"

Y/N looks up and smiles at the Queen,

"I would like to speak with them, that is only if you are alright with that, your Majesty."

The Queen looks a little disappointed and Y/N notices.

"But I have something for you."

Y/N grabs a small whistle and hands it to the Queen, while bringing out another identical one from a chain on her neck and blows it.

It doesn't make a sound.

"Just blow on it like that and Aimee will know and will come get me if you ever need me."

As she finishes her sentence a hawk flies in and lands on her shoulder.

The Queen looks a lot happier now.

"Well, I don't have any qualms about you speaking to them. I'll see you tomorrow, good bye."

As she and her ladies in a waiting leave one looks back and then starts walking again.

"Now off with you rascals, and be there for the parade tomorrow. New suites and all."

Y/N has some explaining to do.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.8K 158 12
At the age of thirteen Amelia's life changed for the worse. Her mother was hung and her father abandoned her. Now after five years she is learning mo...
78.5K 1.9K 13
Alyssandra lived near Paris as a young girl with her father and younger sister. Her father was a former musketeer and taught her everything she knows...
8.8K 240 19
This is a sequel to 'Our Musketeer Girl'. Our favourite group of musketeer's are back from war, all different in many ways from what they've seen, bu...
31K 987 19
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...