Desire!

By tomhollandstoriessss

(Completed) What happens when you get thrown into your dream job overnight? Your a girl living in Princeton w... More

Backstory
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chpter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 | final

Chapter 5

185 2 0
By tomhollandstoriessss

Y/n PoV-
I was pretty drunk by the time me and Harrison started dancing, but I still knew one thing was clear.HE WAS HOT! Should I make a move? I debated for a while then out of nowhere...
I was sick.....all over Harrison's shirt
Y/n-    'Oh mmyyyy dgodd , I'm swo sworrryyy' I was very drunk, too drunk.
Harrison-   'It's fine don't worry about it'
He was hot and I was completely under the influence so what I did next was so embarrasing.
I leaned in for a kiss and got pied!
Y/n-    'Come on I know syou w want tyoo!'
Harrison-   'No I don't, not when your like this'
I leaned in closer and whispered
Y/n-     'So you would if I was sober?......'
I could see him thinking about what to say, then he just walked off and went to the toilet to clear up.
He left me by myself!

I stood there covered in sick, still dancing. i saw Tina and Tom doing shots so I went over and joined in.
Y/n-   'Hey guys count me in!'
Tom-    'Okway gorgeous' he was pissed too!
Unlike Harrison.
Maybe what I needed was a friend like Tom instead of a boyfriend because clearly Harrison didn't want that.
Another round of shots came and we took them one after another. I had never seen Tina this drunk before which was fun.
Tom-    'We should take this back to my place I have a minibar!'
Tina-   'yeh let's go, but where's Harrison'
Y/n-   'Ohhhh WHO CARES' I shout, furiously after he pied me i didn't really understand what I was doing but I did it anyway.
Tom-   ' what's wrong with you'
Y/n-   'Nothing I just want to go.....NOW'
Tina grabbed me and led me outside for some air. After about 5 mins Tom and Harrison followed out.
I didn't say much after that, but when we arrived to Tom's place I felt alive again.

Toms PoV-
We had arrived back at my place and we were all drained and tired, however y/n was very lively and wouldn't sit down. She started skipping around the coffee table. Then all of a sudden she fell and landed on my lap.
Y/n-   'I'm sworry I didn't mean tha-...'
She fell asleep. On meee!
I didn't know what to do the others were pretty much asleep too. So I sat there, I could hear her breathing and her hair on my knees. My stomach was turning and the butterfly's came back even stronger.

Y/n PoV-
my head was killing, I woke up and I was on the couch and then I looked around. Then I saw Tom, I had fell asleep on him! I got off him and sat next to him. He has woken up.
Tom-   'Oh hey, how long you been up?'
Y/n-    'Not long, sorry about sleeping on you, I literally can't remember anything from last night and my head is killing'
Tom-    'No problem'
Me and Tom just started chatting again, he was so easy to talk to and I enjoyed talking to him.
Harrison walked out of his room and sat down next to Harrison looking at me.
I wasn't sure why, but I looked into his eyes and I could tell something was on his mind.
Tom-   'I'm gonna go make some breakfast, do you guys want pancakes?'
Y/n-    'Erm.. yeh that would be great thanks'
Harrison-   'Sure'
Tom went over to the kitchen and we sat there in silence. I couldn't believe how hot he was!
Harrison-   'Soo... about last night, I don't want you to think that I didn't want to, because I do... want to, but you were drunk and it didn't seem right'
I sat there processing what he said and didn't have a clue, what happened last night? Did something happen between me and Harrison?
Y/n-   'What do you mean?'
Harrison-    'The kiss'
Then it all came flooding back to me I leaned in for a kiss then was sick all over him then went in a gain and he said not when I m like this! Oh my god, what does this? Does he want to kiss me?
I shuffle closer to where he is sat, and we kiss, it was long and intense, but wasn't as good as I expected it to be. I was more disappointed then anything.
Tom came back with pancakes then Harrison quickly moved away with a smile on his face. I looked at him and smirked slightly, not making anything obvious.
The pancakes were delicious but all I wanted to do was go to Tina and talk to her about what just happened, she always gave me good advice.
I stood up and walked into the spare room where Tina was still asleep I walked over to her and woke her up.
Tina-   'What do you want l, it's so early'
In her defence it was pretty early, it was 07:45 and we didn't start work till 10.
Y/n-   'Something happened with Harrison and I need to talk to you about it'
Tina-   'Wait.... WHAT happened!'
Y/n-     'We kissed' as I said that I expected her to be happy but in fact her reaction was the opposite, she started to look worried.
Tina-    'You do know Tom likes you, right?'
When she said that I started to think back to times when Tom was flirting and nervous, my heart dropped I felt guilty.
Y/n-    'No...I didn't, w what should I do?'
Tina-    'Well if you want to be with Harrison I'd say say keep it private for now, until you know it is definitely something you want I'd keep it quiet, I mean you don't want to ruin your friendship with Tom.
She was right I didn't, we had gotten pretty close already even though it had been a day, but it felt like years, like we were always meant to be friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 18 18
He took the file and asked me to sit. I sat, and he started reading it. "Tell me about the venue, is it arranged", he asked. "Yes, it is, I have talk...
5.9K 347 10
"You're a nice guy, I wonder why you don't have a girlfriend, fufufu~?" "You're in your twenties and you haven't been with a girl yet!?" These are qu...
1.1K 62 33
"You're right. I'm sorry........ Let me make it up to you. How does dinner sound?" He ask charmingly. Is this guy being serious right now? Is he actu...
232K 4.2K 48
[Completed] Can all feelings be covered with a faked smile? You are a 21-year-old makeup artist for Marvel and you get hired to work on Endgame. This...