Uncover

By jjsbabyx

Bri Jenkins is well a troubled girl always getting into fights never being able to control her anger and neve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
characters!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Unwanted
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Forever lost
Important
Last chapter

Chapter 11

25K 595 197
By jjsbabyx

I'm currently getting ready for Dans funeral I really don't want to go but I guess I kinda have to. I'm wearing a long sleeved black dress that stops just before my knees and it isn't too tight I'm also wearing a pair of black heels I've left my hair down and I put on my silver necklace, I'm not wearing much makeup just some conceler to hide some bruises and some mascara and lipgloss. I grabbed my phone and bag of clothes then made my way downstairs. Since it's so far away and we are gonna be there for a while we are going to be staying in a hotel for the night.

"You ready" Nick asked as I entered the living room where all my brothers were they were all wearing black suits they looked very handsome.

"Yeah I guess" I replied.

"It's gonna be fine we're all gonna be here for you" Cole said placing his hands on my shoulders from behind.

"I know" I said.

"Let's get going then" Nick said and we all headed out to the eight seater car. We put are bags in the back and climbed in, I sat at the very back row inbetween the twins whilst Cole, Caleb and Ace sat in the middle row and Nick and Blake sat in the front. Blake started to drive we were gonna be in here for a while just great!

It's been about an hour and a half and I do bored I had my head resting on Xaviers right shoulder I wanted to sleep but my mind just wouldn't let me. "Hey Bri I almost forgot since you never really got the chance to say goodbye to anyone I thought we could go visit your old school if you want we don't have to of course" Nick paid from the front of the car.

I shot my head up and replied "seriously? Yeah that would be great." I can surprise Tyler and Jen.

"Okay we can either go today after the funeral ir tomorrow it's your choice" Nick said.

"Can we got today please" I said asked.

"Of course" he replied.

"Thankyou" I said and laid my head back on Xaviers shoulder it was freezing I wish I didn't have to wear a dress the material is too thin making me shiver slightly, I crossed my arms over my chest trying to keep myself warm.

"Here" Xander said as he placed his suit jacket over me like a blanket.

"Thanks" I said to him with a small smile.

"Don't mention it" he replied resting his head and the window. As I finally managed to fall asleep.

____________________________________

I was awoken by so by a loud bang scaring the crap out of me I shot up with a gasp "shit" I looked around to see I was in the car.

"Hey it's okay it was just Blake shutting the car door we're here now" Xavier said.

"Oh okay" I replied and climbed out of the car as Xander held the door for me and Xavier followed after.

"You gonna be okay" Ace asked coming to stand next to me as we stood in the car park waiting for Nick to finish up a phone call.

"Yeah I'll be fine" I replied as he gave me a side hug and placed a kiss on my head.

"Right let's go" Nick said and we made are way inside. The room was filled with quite a few people however I didn't recognise any of them I have met some of Dans family but he didn't really have anyone he never stayed in contact with them.

"Bri is that you" I heard a familiar voice.

I turned to see Matthew, Dans brother I met him a couple of times and he seemed fairly nice nothing like Dan. "Matthew hi."

"It's lovely to see you again it's been a long time" he said with a smile.

"Yeah it has how is Stacey?" I asked Stacey is his wife she's a very nice woman she was always friendly.

"She's okay she should be here soon" he said. "How's your new foster family?" He asked.

"Um well actually Rachel found some biological family who decided to take me in these are my brothers" I said gesturing to the boys stood with me. "Guys this is Matthew Dans brother."

"It's good to meet you I'm Nick, Bri's eldest brother" he said stretching out his hand for Matthew to shake.

"Its good to meet you too" Matthew replied shaking Nicks hand. "Oh sorry would you excuse me my wife just came in it was lovely seeing you again Bri."

"You to" I replied and he left to go to his wife.

We took are seats on one of the benches a few rows from the front I wanted to go further back incase I need to run away if Dan decides to come back to life and jump out the coffin to come kill me but there was no room. I was sat inbetween Ace and Cole, my leg was bouncing with nerves I haven't seen Jessica yet which is kinda odd.

"Hey Bri it's okay" Ace said from my left.

"I know" I replied looking at him.

He reached across me and placed a hand on my right leg with a firm grip stopping it from bouncing. "It's gonna be fine" he wispered in my ear."

"Thankyou" said giving him a small smile.

The ceremony started and I wasn't really paying much attention to be honest but then I felt as though someone was stairing at me and we I looked up my thoughts were correct, Jessica was sat at the other end of the room close to the front glaring at me she did not look happy I turned away and decided to ignore her. She was called up to say a few words and I felt my anxiety grow I hope she doesn't ask me to go up and talk.

"Hello everyone my name's Jessica and I was Dans finance" wait fiance? What when did that happen she's been gone for the past month I decided to block out her little speech until she said something about me.

"His greatest accomplishment was his foster daughter Bri, who be cared for and loved very much. After Bri was put into his care he became so much happier after her mother killed herself and step father abandoned her on the streets Dan decided to take the poor girl in and I know it was the best decision of his life. He loved her very much she was the most important thing in his life."

I was furious who the hell does she think she is, she did that out of spite to embarrass me and make me angry so I would lash out. I couldn't hear anything but a faint ringing, my jaw was clenched and and my breathing became ragged and my eyes began to become watery.

I fisted my hands digging my nails into my palms as an attempt to calm me down but it wasn't working nothing was working.

"Bri are you alright hun" Cole whispered in my ear.

I slowly nodded I stood up and discreetly left the room.

Bathroom I need a bathroom now. I couldn't find one so I decided to just go out side hoping the fresh air will help I could feel a panic attack forming.

I went out side and walked round the corner and sat against the wall with my head in my hands trying control my breathing.

"Bri are you okay" a voice said I looked over to see Ace crouched next to me placing his hand on my shoulder. The rest of the boys came over I was finding it hard to breath, my chest felt tight and I was light headed.

"Hey look at me" Xander crouched in front of me. "Bri look at me" He said and took my face in his hands "breathe" he stroked my cheeks with his thumbs and Ace was running his fingers through my hair. After a few minutes I managed to calm down.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"You've nothing to be sorry for" Nick said.

"Here I'll help you up" Ace said and I took his hands as he pulled me up.

"Are you alright do you need some water or anything?" Cole asked.

"No no I'm okay sorry for worrying you" I said.

"Its okay let's go" Cole said and wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we started walking. Everyone was heading up to see his grave and I just wanted to go home to be honest. We were all just standing there and I looked at the tomb stone and one sentence caught my attention and made my blood boil 'loving father' pffttt what the actual fuck he was far from a loving father he was the opposite I hope he is in he'll right now.

"Bri may I have a word" I turned to see Jessica standing next to me. I could see my brothers glaring at her probably for why she had said earlier.

"Sure" I replied and walked off with her but I made sure to stay in my brothers sight just incase she tries anything.

"Right listen here you little bitch my fiance is dead because of you how dare you show your face here you little slut" she ranted.

"Its not my fault he's dead and believe me I don't wanna be here" I replied with a bored expression I glanced behind her and a could see my brothers looking at me I hope she doesn't start shouting and cause a scene I can smell the alcohol on her.

"You think you have it good now huh with your new little perfect family well let me tell you something sooner or later they're gonna realise just how pathetic and worthless you are and send you right back to the orphanage just like everyone else does" she said with her voice raising a little bit but I don't think my brothers heard thankfully.

"You done" I asked with a raised brow. I began walking past her but she grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"Let go" I said but she didn't so I yanked my wrist from her grasp before walking back to my brothers not giving her the chance to say anything else.

"What was that about?" Xavier asked.

"Just wishing me luck" I lied.

"Didn't look like it" Caleb said with a raised brow.

"She was just checking up on me can we go now?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yes we can let's go" Nick said and we went to the car it's currently only eleven so we decided to head back to the hotel and change before going to the school.

The hotel looked really we checked in and took all are stuff to are rooms Nick and Blake shared a room as Cole and Caleb shared and the twins also shared so I was in a room with Ace which I didn't mind.

The room was really nice it wasn't massive but it was clean there was a large double bed and a bathroom with a shower and bath, there was also a wardrobe but we didn't bother unpacking as we were only here for one night.

I placed my toiletry bag on the desk that had a large mirror in front of it attached to the wall. Ace had already showered and changed and was currently sat on the bed watching tv. I took a long hot shower and got dressed into a pair of black ripped jeans and a black long sleeved top that I tucked into my jeans.

I also wore a cute belt. I left the bathroom and climbed on the bed to sit next to Ace we were leaving in about thirty minutes so we decided to just chill until it was time to go.

"Are you excited to go visit your old school?"

I turned to look at Ace and replied. "Yeah I can't wait."

There was a knock on the door and Cole walked in "time to go" he said.

Me and Ace jumped up and went to the car to and drove to the school.

"I have permission from the principal for us to be here but I'm pretty sure lessons are on at the moment so we will have to go to the office to find out what lessons your friends are in" Nick said whilst parkingin the car park.

"Don't bother I know they're schedules by heart" I replied and we all walked into the school.

"Welcome to hell boys" I said sarcastically raising my arms gesturing to the school.

"Okay they should be in Spanish oh no crap ughhh" I groaned remembering that my Spanish absolutes loathes me that woman has made it clear that she hates me with a burning passion.

"What's wrong?" Xavier asked as we were walking through the school halls.

"I just remembered they have Spanish with Miss Bennett who hates my guts" I replied and the boys chuckled.

"Here it is" I said as we stopped by the door I moved to the side so I could look through the window on the door without being spotted by Miss Bennett. I could see Jen sat at her desk with her chin resting in her hand staring off into space, next to her was Tyler so was sat back in his chair arms crossed with his head back sleeping. I tried getting there attention but it wasn't working.

"Ughh I'm just gonna have to man up and go in there" I grumbled. "If I don't make it out alive then Xavier I'm sorry it was me who ate the last of the fruit loops" I said with no emotion evident on my face.

Xaviers jaw dropped "w-what! It was you Briiiii I thought I could trust you" he whined.

I gave a sheepish smile and said "Sorry they weren't even that nice though so don't worry about it."

"What how could you say that" he asked with a shocked expression.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked back through the window "ughh well here goes nothing wish me luck I'm gonna need it."

"Good luck soldier" Xavier said saluting me off.

I slammed the door open causing the entire class to look at me "Bonjour Miss Bennett it's lovely to see you how have you been" I said with a smile walking over to her desk.

"Miss Jenkins what an unpleasant surprise what are you doing here also I'm a Spanish teacher not a French teacher" she said looking at me with a disapproving look.

"It all sounds the same to me and I'm not staying don't worry I just need to borrow those two idiots at the back" I said pointing to Tyler and Jen, Tyler was still asleep but Jen was looking at me with excitement in her eyes and a huge grin.

"AHHHHH BRIIIIIII" she squealed running over to me and squeezing me to death. She ran back to her seat and grabbed her bag she then walked to Tyler and whacked him across the back of the head.

"OI WHAT WAS THAT FOR" he shouted.

"LOOK!!" She shouted back pointing at me as soon as he saw me a grinned and grabbed his stuff and we went to walk out.

"YOU TWO SIT BACK DOWN YOUN CAN'T JUST WALK OUT WITHOUT PERMISSION" Miss Bennett shouted.

"Yes we can cya" Jen said as we all left the classroom.

"Bye miss Bennett" a waved and closed the door I turned around on my to be attacked by Jen in a bone crushing hug.

"I've missed you so much" she said letting go.

"Missed you too" I said "both of you" I went over to hug Tyler.

"Its good to see you" he said hugging me back.

"Errr Bri who are they" Jen asked leaning towards me with a hand shielding her mouth as if that's going to prevent the boys from hearing.

"My brothers" I replied.

"What??? But you have boys you always go on a rampage of they try and place you with a family who have sons" Jen looked at me shocked.

"Well the thing is they're not my foster brothers they're my biological brother" I replied.

"WHATT!! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD BROTHERS HOW CPULD YOU NOT TELL ME???" she shouted.

"Because didn't know Dan died and my eldest brother said he wouldn't take custody of my I didn't know about them before that" I replied.

"Oh honey I'm sorry I didn't know your foster father had died" Jen apologised.

"Its alright I'm fine" I replied.

"Okay so boys this is Jen and this is Tyler my friends, guys these are my brothers Nick, Blake, Cole, Caleb, Xavier, Xander and Ace" I introduced them all to eachother.

"Its nice to meet you" Jen said with a smile.

"Its good to meet you aswell if the both of you are free would you like to come out for dinner with us tonight" Nick asked my friends.

"Are you sure?" Jen asked.

"Yes of course" Nick replied.

"Wow thankyou sure we'd love to" Jen said with a smile.

"Yeah thankyou" Tyler said.

"I'll send you guys the details but you should probably go back in there before she come out here and drags you in there herself" I said pushing them towards the door.

"Great you've pissed her off and left us to deal with it thanks a lot" Tyler said as I pushed them into the classroom.

"No problem" I replied "Hey miss I've returned these two I'll see you later" I shouted and closed the door.

I turned to see all my brothers "thankyou for inviting them out tonight that was very nice of you" I said to Nick with a smile.

"No worries they seem really nice" he replied as we walked back out of the school.

"They are" I said as I jumped in the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 1.7K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...
2.4M 68.8K 38
"Actually I do. I'm working", I said with no emotion at all. They didn't deserve it. They don't get to know how I have felt through the years without...
153K 2.3K 66
⚠WARNING: VERY CRINGE AND MESSY, MAJOR PLOTHOLES, I STARTED IT LIKE TWO YEARS AGO. ⚠ . Rose Woods has been with her foster father Jordan Lukes ever s...
294K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...