Real meaning of love (A Lukan...

By Mesha4200

After Desperada, Kagami suggested that Marinette will have to choose either to be with Adrien or Luka, she do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chpater 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chpater 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 25

790 19 3
By Mesha4200

It's nighttime and Adrien wants to visit Marinette; as Cat Noir.

Adrien: Time to see Marinette. Plagg, claws out! *He transforms into Cat Noir, opens the window, and starts leaping from building to building to Marinette's house. *

Cat Noir: 'I hope she's awake.' *In Marinette's room, she gets ready for bed. When suddenly, Cat Noir knocked on her balcony door. *

Tikki: Who's that?

Marinette: I don't know. But hide. *Tikki hides under the pillow, Marinette goes up to the door and opens it. * Cat Noir. What are you doing here?

Cat Noir: Oh. I was patrolling the city as usual and I decided to take a break and decided to visit you.

Marinette: Oh. That's nice. 'Hmm. That's his 100th visit so far.'

Cat Noir: I... heard this boy who likes you. What's his name?

Marinette: You have to be more specific.

Cat Noir: Teal-haired boy with his guitar, and black fingernails.

Marinette: Oh, Luka?

Cat Noir: Yes. That's him.

Marinette: Yeah. He likes me.

Cat Noir: Oh. 'I thought she liked me.' What do you see in him?

Marinette: What?

Cat Noir: Sorry. That came out wrong. What I meant was what do you see in him that makes you like him?

Marinette: Oh. Well... I guess he understands me, not like other person people think I am.

Cat Noir: Meaning?

Marinette: People say I'm like Ladybug. But I can't be her. I mean, she's adventurous, kind, and helpful to everybody. I don't have those qualities.

Cat Noir: Marinette. You're special in your unique way. If people say that you're like Ladybug, then consider that as a compliment.

Marinette: Not sure about that. But... I see what you might mean by that. Thanks.

Cat Noir: My pleasure. So... what about the other boy you used to be in love with? Adrien?

Marinette: Him? He doesn't see me more than a friend. I tried my hardest to confess to him, but I just froze, stuttered, got all clumsy, and stuff. I sometimes embarrass myself in front of him too.

Cat Noir: Oh. 'Why do I get a weird feeling inside me?'

Marinette: I told him everything about what I have to say, I told him how I really feel for him, like REALLY feel about him. He was stunned by what I said, but I spoke the truth.

Cat Noir: 'It's true. And I took her for granted.' Well, I'm glad you told me that. Well, I better head back to patrol. See you later, Marinette.

Marinette: See ya, Cat. *Cat Noir leaps away and Marinette heads back inside her room and gets ready for bed. In Adrien's house, Cat Noir jumped in his room. *

Cat Noir: Claws in! *He de-transform and Plagg hovered next to Adrien, he yawned. *

Plagg: Well I'm wiped out. I'm going to bed.

Adrien: Wait. So it's true. Marinette did tell me the truth and I didn't even see the other side of her.

Plagg: Oh, don't worry too much about it. I'm sure she'll say everything about that when in the morning. Night.

Adrien: Why is love so complicated? I'll never know.

Plagg: Maybe that's why you can't get a girlfriend.

Adrien: Shut up, Plagg, and good night. *He gets into bed and falls asleep. * 'Tomorrow I'll make it up to her. I know I will.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 237 21
Luka and Kagami had to learn the hard cold truth that their beloved lovers, Adrien and Marinette didn't like them. Worse than that they were heartbro...
97K 1.6K 17
This is miraculous au Marinette and the rest of her class are now 16. Out of the blue Felix (Adrian's twin brother) shows up By now she has gotten...
6.3K 169 30
Adrien rejects Marinette's confession to him, but regrets it as he realizes he may be feeling a bit more than friendship for the girl. However Luka's...
47.6K 701 38
Three people in love with the same person, those people are: Adrien Agreste , Luka Couffaine , and Kagami Tsurugi. And all of them are in love with t...