adore you // [h.s]

lawleyxstyles tarafından

He placed his hands on the side of my face before he pulled me in for a kiss. I stared into his eyes as I la... Daha Fazla

Meet the Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Epilogue
Epilogue - 2
A/N
Extra

62

1K 29 2
lawleyxstyles tarafından

February 1, 2020

Audrey

It's Harry's birthday! I woke up around seven this morning so I would have plenty of time to make him breakfast in bed. I've made enough food to feed an entire village three times.

I brewed Harry coffee, making sure I didn't add anything to it because he will not drink it unless it is straight black coffee. I cut up all his favorite fruits and put them into a small bowl. I made bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

I poured my entire heart into this breakfast. Today has to be perfect for Harry. I was going to do everything in my power to make sure today was the best day. Harry deserved to have the best considering how much stress he's been under.

"Good morning, loverboy," I said as I walked into the bedroom. Harry let out soft groans while he rolled across the bed.

Harry did not want to get up at all. He laid there letting out soft groans while I tried to sweet talk him into opening his eyes. He pulled the blanket over his face, begging for five more minutes like a child.

"Listen birthday boy, your breakfast is going to get cold if you don't wake up right now."

Harry slowly removed the blanket from his face, "You made me breakfast?" I hummed while I sat the tray down on the bedside table. His lips curved into a smile whenever he opened his eyes. He pulled himself up on his forearms while he stared at the tray of food, "I think this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, so thank you." I nodded while I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Anything for you, birthday boy." Harry playfully rolled his eyes before he leaned over and kissed my arm.

His lips trailed up my arm to my neck where he continued to leave gentle kisses. I could feel the butterflies going crazy in my stomach. I pulled myself away from Harry, only for a moment, before I straddled him on the bed. For a moment, he let his eyes run over my body. "You're breathtaking," He whispered as he ran his fingers up my thighs. His hands made their way up my back, pulling me down to him. "Can I kiss you, sweet girl?" I nodded.

Harry placed one of his hands on the side of my face before he pressed his lips to mine. I started to rock my hips on his center earning a soft moan from him. Within a matter of seconds, Harry flips me where I'm laying underneath him.

I felt Harry slowly begin to press his hips into mine. I let out a moan while I dug my fingers into his shoulder. My hands found their way to the hem of Harry's sweatpants, pulling them down to let him know I wanted them gone. He got off the bed to remove them while I removed his shirt from my body. Harry started to crawl back onto the bed, I pressed my hand against his chest. He gave me a look of confusion, my eyes darted down to his underwear, "those too." We both removed our underwear, admiring each other afterwards.

I fell back onto the bed while Harry crawled back in between my legs. He left soft kisses up my torso as he made his way up to my lips. His hands gently traced my body. Harry dipped his hips back into mine causing me to let out a loud moan. I felt him smirk against my neck.

Harry ran his fingers down the center of my chest, stopping right at my hips. He looked up at me for approval which I gave him. Harry dipped his fingers inside of me causing me to suck in a deep breath. "You're always so ready for me," He moaned into my ear immediately sending chills down my spine.

He ran his thumb across my clit while he used his middle finger to please me. Harry kept his eyes locked with mine not even daring to look away. I tried to keep my eyes open, but I couldn't. I threw my head back in pleasure as Harry moved his thumb in faster circles.

I was inching closer to my climax and I guess Harry knew that because he slowly began to stop. I let out a soft whimper whenever Harry removed his fingers from me. "Not yet, sweet girl." He whispered while he drug his fingers back up my torso, leaving a wet trail. He brought his fingers up to my mouth, pushing them inside.

I wrapped my legs back around his waist, pulling him close to me. My fingers found their way into his curls while my lips crashed onto his. My body wanted him so bad, and I couldn't help it. He pulled his body away from mine for a moment."Are you sure about this?" Harry asked, I managed to stutter out a 'yes.' "I want to make sure that you are ready before we go any further, so promise me that you're sure?"

"I'm ready, I'm just nervous." I ran my fingers over his skin, afraid to make eye contact with him. I have waited for this moment for so long, but I haven't willingly given my body to somebody in years.

"We will take things slow, sweet girl, okay?" I nodded before he pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.

Harry crawled off the bed, digging in his nightstand for a condom. I could feel my body shaking but I couldn't determine whether it was from nerves or from the pleasure Harry had already brought me. I took the condom from his hand, ripping the wrapper with my teeth. Harry watched me in awe while I nervously pulled the condom out of the wrapper. I slid the condom over his length, praying to God he wouldn't notice how shaky my hands were.

Harry pushed the hair off my shoulder before he kissed my shoulder, "Lay down." His voice was soft but demanding. I did as I was told. Harry hovered over me, placing one of his hands on the headboard. His green eyes combed over my body with desire filling them slowly.

"One more time, are you sure you're ready?" I nodded my head. My hands were resting on Harry's back. Harry slowly pushed himself inside of me. My fingers dug deeper into Harry's back, "shit," Harry groaned into my ear.

My moans grew louder whenever Harry started to thrust faster, "Fuc-" I was cut off by Harry's hand wrapping around my throat.

"You better watch your mouth, sweet girl." He grumbled in a low voice. The second those words spilled from his mouth I lost my train of thought. I had never heard Harry be so dominant, but I wanted to hear more of it. His words were like honey to my ears, making my melt.

His thrusts became harder causing my nails to drag down his back. It was hard for me to fight back every single obscenity that I wanted to scream. Harry was making it so damn hard to stay quiet at all. "God, I'm so close." Harry moaned. I could feel his thrusts becoming sloppy, "I need you to cum for me, baby." He begged.

Harry and I climaxed together. He collapsed on top of me causing the both of us to chuckle. Once he peeled his sweaty body off mine, he pulled the sheets over both of our bodies. My fingers traced over his tattoos while his fingers combed through my hair.

Both of us were shocked whenever we heard a knock at the front door. We looked at each other with our faces twisted into confusion, "Harry, are you all awake?" Anne's voice filled the house.

"Holy shit!" Harry exclaimed as he pulled himself out of bed. "Did you know she was coming?" I shook my head with a grin slowly forming on my face. Harry was frantically trying to get dressed, he looked so flustered. God love his heart.

I pulled myself out of bed, grabbing my clothes from the floor and throwing them over my body. I grabbed a pair of leggings, sliding them up my legs. Harry and I walked downstairs. I could see the outline of Anne and Gemma as we inched closer to the door.

"Happy birthday!" They both screamed as soon as Harry opened the door.

"You look a sex mess." Gemma said while her eyes darted between Harry and I. We both dropped our heads to hide our pink cheeks, all Gemma could do was laugh. Anne scolded her softly before they walked inside.

***

Anne took the birthday boy out for lunch, but little did he know that Gemma and I were setting up a surprise party for him. I made arrangements to fly in Mitch, Sarah, Jeff, Kid, and whoever else Mitch asked to come. Harry deserved to be surrounded by his close friends and family, I couldn't let him spend a birthday without them.

Gemma was hanging up streamers while I set out the snacks. Things had mostly been quiet between the two of us other than the occasional joke. "Audrey, I have to confess something." Gemma said while she stepped down off the stepladder. "I absolutely adore you."

I smiled, "Well, since we're being honest, I adore you!" She smiled back at me.

"I mean that, I give Harry a hard way to go but I've never seen the little bastard this happy." I chuckled, "Besides, you have been the only girlfriend of his that hasn't made me want to jab a screwdriver through my eyes." I laughed even harder, "I'm not kidding! I hated them all with a fiery passion. There was this one, ugh, she was a disaster." I knew exactly who she was talking about, but I didn't comment any further.

Moments later, there was a loud knock at the front door. I looked to Gemma to let her know I would get it, she just nodded. I opened the door to see Mitch and Sarah staring with bright smiles.

"Holy shit!" Mitch exclaimed whenever he noticed some of the bruises that were still on my neck, "Did you get jumped or some shit? What the hell happened?" I know Mitch no harm so I tried to laugh it off, but all I could do was drop my head to hide my face.

"Watch your mouth, Mitchell!" Gemma screamed from the kitchen. "Shits not funny, dude," she scolded him once more. I heard Mitch mumble as 'sorry' as he walked into the house. Sarah asked me if I was okay and I nodded.

"What happened to your face, love?" Sarah asked as she walked into the house.

"I was attacked." I answered bluntly while my eyes darted over to Mitch.

"Are you being serious?" he asked and I nodded. "Holy shit, I'm so sorry!" He apologized before he rushed over to hug me.

"It's okay, Mitch! Let's just finish setting up for the part before anyone else gets here!" He nodded before him and Sarah followed me into the kitchen.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.4M 35.9K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...
15.1K 580 30
(COMPLETED) "Ruby you need to leave". "No" our chests falling and rising impossibly fast. "Not until you tell me how much you want me agai...
8.8M 191K 60
"Say my name," Harry said, his hands groping my butt and pushing me against the wall. "Say it." "H-Harry." I whined, and he abruptly pushed his pelvi...
196K 5.5K 41
* * * * * * COMPLETED * * * * * * We laid together in silence, Harry running his fingers through my hair, me tracing the ink scattering his chest and...