The Alpha's Hybrid Mate

By XOXO_Binti

A dream leads Layla Irving to her true mate. This is so shitty. Read at your own risk. -I'm bad at summarie... More

Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Epilogue

10

234 5 0
By XOXO_Binti

bold/ (bold) is author comment/note
Italic= thoughts and mind link/ conversation

Here is another chapter. Hope you like it. Enjoy!!!

_____________________

Layla POV

Throughout the whole class, I couldn't concentrate since I was to busy worrying over how to prevent our eyes from glowing. I just wanted to wait to ask my dad in person, but this is urgent, so I will have to ask him through our mind link. (I probably already said this, but werecheetah can do mind-link with the members of their pack that are werecheetah at the age of 10 years old, so the mom can't mind link).

~Mind Link/Conversation ~

Hey, Dad, are you busy?

Lola, aren't you suppose to be in class? Why are you mind linking me?

I am, but this very urgent

What wrong, are you hurt?

No, I'm fine. I just have an urgent question that I hope you can provide an answer for?

Ok, what is it?

Do you know how to prevent my eyes from glowing purple and my mate's eyes from turning red every time we are in each other presence? I am asking this for Scott since he has to keep closing his eyes around me.

Well, the only way to prevent this problem is by having skin-contact with him at all times when you guys are in each other presence.

I don't know if he will like that or if it will work in school with the rules teachers may have. Is there possibly another way?

Well, the only other way is to fully mate with each other and I don't think you guys are ready for that or in the level yet,

Oh, -blush- you right. I try talking to him about the skin-contact thing. I hope it works out

Ok, good luck and have a great day, bye

Thanks, you too, bye

~End of Mind Link/Conversation~

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up at that person and saw a girl with ginger-like hair. She looked like she was saying something.

"Hey, are you okay? The bell rang, but you didn't even move" She said worriedly. I nodded my head and replied, "Yeah, I'm okay, was just deep in thought."

"Okay, do you know where your next class is?" She asked and I shook my head as an answer.

"Well, I can show you where it is, if that okay. I'm Lydia by the way" Lydia said.

"Yes, please. I'm Layla," I said as I packed up my stuff and stood up from my seat. I hand her my schedule, so she can see what my next class is. She looked at and handed back to me and said,

"We have the next two class together, so can you just follow me after the next"

"That's great, I will know someone in my class" I replied, happy that I made a friend as I follow her to our, next class.

"You want to sit with me and my friends during lunchtime," Lydia asked. I nodded, replying, "I would love to."

~Timeskip to lunchtime~

Lydia and I walked to the cafeteria and got in line to get our lunch. While waiting in line, I smelt a, vanilla and cinnamon scent. I looked around to find my mate and saw sitting at a table with Stiles and this girl with short, hair with his eyes closed, which I guessing he probably smelt me. I turned back around when it was my turn to pick food. I waited for Lydia to get her since I didn't know who were her friends were. She led me towards the table my mate was sitting at, which lead me to believe that they are the friends she was talking about.

"Hey guys, I brought the new girl to sit with us," She said to them as she sat down next to Stiles, giving him a kiss on the cheek (Yes, they are dating, I know they just started dating after Stiles came back from that place that he was trapped in, but I wanted them to date earlier). Must be dating him. I just stood, not knowing where to sit.

"You can sit next to Scott, Layla," Stiles said to me pointing to the spot on the right of my mate. I sat down next to my mate. On his left was the girl with the short hair.

"Well, you already know Scott and Stiles. This is Malia. Malia, this is Layla" Lydia introduced pointing to the girl next to my mate. I turned towards the Malia and put my hand out for a handshake, smiling at her. She at my hand for a few seconds, before shaking it. Her grip was tight and she was giving me a warning look. I don't know why she giving that look. She finally let go of my hands after almost broking it. (Oooo, drama, drama). I message my hand a little, before going to eat my food. While I was eating my food, I saw Malia hold my mate's hand and intertwined their fingers from the corner of my eyes. Maybe that why she was giving me a warning look. My mate already has a girlfriend. Would he reject me because of this? I thought sadly. Bella whined.

Malia POV

I don't like this new cheetah smelling girl. She keeps looking at my boyfriend lovely, (how do you know that when she has dark shades on) which I don't like. She smells like something else, which I can't pinpoint, making me suspicious of her. I hold Scott's hands and intertwined our fingers. I saw that she had a frown on her face, which made me smile. See that B. he's taken, so you better find someone else.

Scott POV

I couldn't even open eyes, which was frustrated me. I really need to talk to Layla. I felt Malia hold my hands and intertwined our fingers. I can smell sadness mixed with Layla's scent when she did. Malia smelt happy. I can smell the tension between them, which is not good. I don't want a catfight to happen over me (well, it going to happen, so you should be prepared). I turned towards Layla to ask her if I can talk to her.

"Hey Layla, I can talk to you for a few minutes," I asked her which she nodded and said "okay" as she turned towards me. I said, "Privately". She said okay again as she got up front, waiting for me. I turned to Malia and, "Malia, I'm going to talk to Layla for a few minutes okay." I let go of her hand, but she just held on tightly and asked, "Why, can't you just talk to her here".

"I can't, it kind of personally, so" I replied. She hesitantly nodded and let go of my hand. I stood up. "Well, you going to have to lead me out of here since I can't open my eyes," I said to Layla and she held my arm and led me out of the cafeteria. After walking a few steps away from the cafeteria, she stopped.

"So, what did you wanted to talk to me about," She asked, waiting for my answer. I took a deep breath and replied. "Well, I wanted to talk to you about our eyes problem"

"Okay, what about it?"

"I kind of find a solution for it"

"Really, I kind of find a solution for it too, but you tell your solution first"

"Okay, Deaton, the guy that fixed your wound yesterday, he told me the only way to prevent our eyes from glowing is having skin-contact at all times"

"Well, that was my solution too"

"Really, I was wondering if that okay with you, if we can keep skin-contact like holding hands"

"I'm fine with that, but would your girlfriend be okay with it?"

"I will talk to her"

"Okay"

"Can I see your schedule to see if we have the next three classes together?"

"Sure" she answered as she took her schedule from her crossbody bag and handed it to me. I looked at it and saw that we have the last classes together, which made me happy that I get to see her a lot. I don't know why. I handed her schedule back to her and said, "Well, we have all those classes together." I held my hand out for her to grab, which she did. I open my eyes and asked, "Are my eyes red?" She replied, "No, they are not?" I released a sign.

"Should we go back?" I asked her, which she nodded as answered. I led her back while still holding her hand.

_____________________

End of another crappy Chap. What you guys think is going to happen after they go back to the Cafetaria? Well, all I can say is Malia is not going to be happy. Get ready for a crazy drama next chap.

Until next time, see you!!

Vote, Comment, or don't, it doesn't really matter. As long as you are reading my story I'm happy:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 14.9K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
264 1 11
Hey peeps this is a Brett x OC fanfic because every time I search for the same I find that there are disappointingly few of them and even those are n...
1M 25.9K 36
[EDITING] ----------------------------- Nicole Summers thought she was living the ordinary high school life. In her senior year, she...
87.7K 1.9K 15
MOVED TO GOODNOVEL. Chapters 1-12 only. Warning: 18+ For mature audiences only. Read at your own risk. This book can not be read as a stand-alone. T...