Heart Vs mind (discontinued)

By chrisxdave

Two gangs the royals and grand reapers have bad blood between each other for years. Co leaders honesty and Am... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57

52

162 9 0
By chrisxdave

November 16

Honesty

"well shit what are y'all doing? Screwing" Anastasia asked the people that were on our live making us laugh.

"Amir is daddy" Amir said reading one of the comments while smirking.

"Well you know I try baby" he said winking making me arch my eyebrow and smirk.

"Yuck" Anastasia fake gagged while taking a bite of her pickle that had hot Cheetos in the middle of it.

"Hater" Amir mumbled rolling his eyes.

"London is with Amir's parents today" I clapped answering the question.

"Somebody asked are y'all really siblings" Chris spoke squinting his eyes at the screen.

"Yes we both came out out of my mother's vagina and my father's ball sack" Anastasia smiled sarcastically.

"You are so fucking crazy" I mumbled chuckling.

"Come on y'all talk too us. Y'all being lame as shit" Amir exclaimed as we all agreed.

"Stasia somebody said do you have a lot of weird cravings" I spoke looking as she moved her jaws chewing the pickle.

"Yes she be eating all types of shit man. Who in the hell eats plain chips with vanilla ice cream" Chris said squinting his eyes at her as she mugged him.

"Eww what the hell" Amir said scrunching his nose up.

"Boy shut the fuck up" Anastasia said rolling her eyes but continued eating.

"Who you telling to shut the fuck up" Amir asked with his eyebrow arched.

"I'm telling you to shut the fuck up" she said in a duh tone.

"You ain't telling me to shut the fuck up" Amir said shaking his head.

I saw Mama Jada's comment and I bursted out laughing.

"M-mama Jada s-said shut the f-fuck up" I dramatically beat my hand against the table laughing all over again following Chris's laughter.

"Shut the fuck up" Amir and Anastasia spoke towards Chris and I.

We both stopped laughing and gave both of them that eye. You know that eye that black parents give you? Yea that eye.

"Sorry baby" they both said and smiled sheepishly.

"why is your stage name Zaina" I read aloud looking at Stasia who was currently punching Chris in his arm.

"Girl you better stop punching me like you crazy" he said grabbing both of her hands before she could get another lick in.

"What. The. Hell" Amir whispered to himself.

"He over here taking my damn food man. And Zaina is my middle name for those of you who don't know" she smiled widely into the camera.

"Ooh yea we're working on our albums so be on the look out. You never know when we finna give y'all a little peek" Chris said winking at the camera.

We sat in a comfortable silence while we read through the comments until one caught my eye and I read it aloud.

"You guys should do a genre swap challenge and give the song to another artist so they can drop it" I smirked looking between the three.

"Interesting..." Amir said pulling at his goatee.

"I'm in" Chris said clapping his hands excitedly.

"Let's do it- I'll be back" Anastasia said with her hand over her mouth. She immediately pushed the chair and took of running to the bathroom with Chris on her trail.

"YUCK MOUTH" Amir yelled laughing.

"FUCK-" she was cut off by her gagging some more.

"Gah damn Stasia" we heard Chris say.

"YOU DID THIS TOO ME" we heard her crying and my hand immediately flew over my mouth as I tried not to laugh.

Amir didn't help once he busted out laughing.

"BRUSH THEM TEETH TOO" Amir yelled.

"DO IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE A FUCKING TOOTH BRUSH WITH ME" she yelled back and we could tell she was still crying.

"crybaby ass... LOOK IN THE CABINET" he said chuckling.

"Well guys now you see what it's like for us on a daily basis" I smiled seeing all the laughing emojis in the comments.

"So back to this genre swap thingy. From my understanding I have to write a R&B song then get some one too sing it. Chris and Anastasia have to make a rap song and get some one to rap it and then the two will drop the song correct?" Amir asked breaking down the challenge.

A whole bunch of "yes's" filled the comments while Amir smirked and rubbed his hands together.

"This about to be good. You know you got to do it with me tho right" he said smiling.

"Suuure, I can put a little rhyme in here and there" I said making him chuckle.

"You're so adorable" he said pinching my chin causing me too blush like a little school girl.

"Alrighty guys the winners finna go work on their song" I said winking point to myself and Amir.

"Byeeeee" we both said to the camera and we ended the live.

"What's taking them so long" I mumbled to myself.

"Ain't no telling" Amir said shaking his head.

"I'll be back" I got up and walked towards the bathroom too make sure they were ok and I still heard Stasia ass crying.

"Girl what the hell is wrong with you" I laughed seeing Chris on the counter rubbing her back as she stood between his legs.

"C-Chris yelled a-at meeeeeee" she cried harder as I tightened my lips to keep my laughs in. This baby is really fucking her up emotionally.

"I'm sorry" he said placing his face in the crook of her neck. "You forgive me?" He asked still rubbing her back.

"Mhm" she nodded sniffling slowly.

"I'm giving y'all five minutes to come out the bathroom so Amir can explain the rules of the challenge" I said. Chris put a thumbs up and I walked out the bathroom and went back to plop a seat on Amir and he rubbed through my hair.

"Are we still going to do something about Mason and Unique?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Hell yea. But we can't do shit without a plan cause my ass ain't trying to go to jail" he said chuckling making me shrug, because he was right.

"Alright what's this challenge about" Chris and Anastasia walked back into the room and he pulled her on his lap while rubbing her stomach.

"Wait before we start when do you find out the gender of Auntie's baby" I cooed.

"When I'm four months, but my mama wants a gender reveal so I don't know when we will find out" She said shaking her head.

"You still getting the surgery did right" Chris asked with his chin on Anastasia's shoulder.

"Yep, January 5. Are you guys still coming" I questioned.

"Yea just let us know the time" Anastasia said.

"Alright, lets get into the details of this challenge" Amir clapped smirking.

Anastasia

"Why did it take us fucking five hours to get in touch with them?!" I stressed laying back on the bed looking at my alarm clock that said 8:30.

"Baby do you know how famous these people are? At least they agreed to do it" Chris chuckled shrugging.

"We got the people for the song but we don't have a song" I said squinting my eyes.

"You acting cranky as hell, you hungry" he asked making me smile.

"Don't even answer that question, I'm finna go too Taco Bell I'll be back" Chris said sliding his shoes back on before he rubbed Princess's head.

"Hurry back" I frowned.

"I will, I love you" he said kissing me multiple times.

"I love you more baby" I smiled as he walked out the door. A few minutes later I heard the door close indicating that he was gone.

While Chris was gone I took upon myself to listen to some of Nicki's, Sean, 2 chainz, and YG's music to see how the flow of the songs.

I heard Princess downstairs barking like she was crazy and it kind of scared me.

"PRINCESS" I called getting out of the bed.

"ARF ARF ARF ARF" I slowly walked down the stairs and saw no sign of Chris but her barking got louder and it sounded like she was in the kitchen.

"Princess what the hell- AAAAAH" I yelled seeing a big masculine figure and another figure standing beside him trying to break in through the back door.

They both looked up and I recognized Mason with a cold look in his eyes and some other dude.

I grabbed Princess and ran upstairs too my room. I locked the door, grabbed my phone and ran to the closet to get my gun.

"Wassup baby I'm almost at your house" He said.

"Chris Mason and some big ass man is at my back door trying to unlock my back door" I panicked. I felt my heart beating really fast.

"Baby calm down where you at" I could hear Chris press his foot on the gas hard because of the engine roaring.

"In my closet with Princess and my gun" I whispered.

"Alright stay there I'm in the driveway now" I heard something click and I knew it was his gun.

"Chris stay on the phone please" I begged.

"I love you baby" he hung up the phone.

"Yellow ass bastard" I mumbled.

I screeched quietly hearing footsteps coming up the stairs.

"You know biggie smalls and toothpick ain't finna scare me out of my house. You damn right Anastasia you that bitch now kill these bustas...let's do this shit" after my conversation with myself I ran out of the closet and bumped into a figure so immediately kicked them in their man hood.

"Ahh shit my nuts" I heard Chris groan.

I gasped and cut the lights on and kneeled down to him.

"Oh my god baby I'm so sorry" I said feeing bad seeing his eyes shut really tight to the point where his vein was popping out of his head.

"Was this a damn joke or you actually saw somebody out there? I walked around the whole house and nobody is out there" he groaned getting off the floor.

"No Chris I know what I saw and I'm not crazy" I frowned.

"I mean you is a little coo-coo at times baby" he said scratching his neck and I smacked his arm.

"Chris this is serious" I stressed.

"Baby it is scientifically proven that pregnant women hallucinate all the time, you probably just imagined it baby because there is nothing out there but them two ugly ass statues you got out back alright?" He said kissing my forehead hugging me.

I automatically felt safe, but I know what I saw. Mason and Unique is playing with fire and we are going to stop this shit immediately.

"I'm finna go get the food out the car. Ima run you a nice hot bath and after we gone work on this song cause I see you got some writing over there" he said referring to the notebook that I was using.

"I like the sound of that" I sighed with a small smile on my face.

Amir

Honesty and I were downstairs in the studio working on the song and we're doing good. We got everything but we just need one more verse.

We based this song off of things that we've been through and have experienced. We knew the perfect person for this song so we chose Teyana.

The song is about our experiences in Harlem and how it made us stronger that's why we chose Teyana cause we knew she could relate too it.

"Baby go in there and sing the song and then we'll start writing the last verse I said to Honesty and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"I am not finna embarrass myself" she said laughing making me chuckle.

"Baby please, Teyana gone need to know how to sing it and the tune of it, do you boo" I smiled once she huffed and went inside the booth.

"Are you ready honey bunch" I said talking into the mic laughing seeing her pouting.

"Yes" she huffed.

"Alright I'm finna run the beat back" I turned off the mic and seconds later the hard yet sweet melody of the beat filled throughout the studio.

"A rose in Harlem, a rose in Harlem
A rose in Harlem, a rose in Harlem

Been through more than a lil' bit
But I ain't callin' no names out
No, no free promotion
Naw, naw I ain't late, I don't do due dates
No sneak diss, no sneak shit
That's just how I was raised
Had to get it out the soil
I been down, I been loyal
When you really hold it down
Niggas ain't even really down for ya
Oh no, what a shame
Ten years in the game
Niggas like "You ain't hot? You ain't pop yet?
What's up wit' you and Ye?"
Grew out the concrete

You know it ain't sweet
Can't tell me any any any anything

It be the ones who say they ride for you
It be the ones, the ones you love, them too
It be the ones who swear they real, not true
It be them ones, it be them ones
Don't get caught up
It be the ones, the ones you closest too
It be the ones, the ones you trust, them too
It be the ones, the ones you look up to
It be the ones

Don't get caught up, young girl
Grew out the concrete

You know it ain't sweet
Can't tell me any any any anything

Been through more than a lil' bit
But I ain't callin' no names out
No, no free promotions
If it ain't 'bout blessings
I can't even address it
I just bought my third house
No album out and I got 'em asking
"What do she do?" I do everything
I move everything
Put that on my wedding ring
Put that on my baby name
All these fake smiles
These chicks must just came from a dentist
I can tell it ain't genuine
I get so offended
Grew out the concrete

You know it ain't sweet
Can't tell me any any any anything" The beat kept playing until I ended it.

"WOOOOO LET'S GO BABY" I playfully jumped as she walked out the booth smirking.

"Shut up" she laughed punching my arm.

"Alright now this last verse" I clapped and sat her in my lap and rolled over to the notebook that we were writing in.

"I can't think of shit for this last verse" I groaned rubbing my hand down my face.

"How about we take the 'it be the ones' verse but just add more of those too it then end the song" Honesty said playing with buttons on the panel like a child so I smacked her hand.

"What you mean" I asked leaning back.

"Play the beat, I'll show you" she got up and ran back to the booth and I started the music.

"It be the ones who say they ride for you
It be the ones, the ones you love, them too
It be the ones who swear they real, not true
It be them ones, it be them ones
Don't get caught up
It be the ones, the ones you closest too
It be the ones, the ones you trust, them too
It be the ones, the ones you look up to
It be the ones
It be the ones who say they ride for you
It be the ones, the ones you love, them too
It be the ones who swear they real, not true
It be them ones, it be them ones
Don't get caught up
It be the ones, the ones you closest too
It be the ones, the ones you trust, them too
It be the ones, the ones you look up to
It be the ones
Don't get caught up, young girl
A rose in Harlem, a rose in Harlem
Don't get caught up, young girl" she smiled and clapped making me chuckle.

"We got this competition in the bag baby" I said pecking her lips.

"Ok now we can go add the little back ground thingy that makes the person sound weird" she said.

"Honesty speak English baby" I chuckled not knowing what she was talking about.

"It can be like "A RoSe In HaRlEm" I laughed and nodded my head.

"How you think Chris nem doing" she questioned.

"Ion know they asses probably sleep" I said shrugging.

Chris

"YOU CALLED ME A BITCH CHRISTOPHER" Anastasia cried while I laughed.

"Man you crying about a verse that YOU wrote" I laughed clapping my hands.

"I know I wrote it smart ass but you said it" she exclaimed.

"Do yo ass drive an all white Range Rover" I asked squinting my eyes.

"No because I want a black one" she said crossing her arms.

"Ok then man stop crying we on the LAST part of the song and now yo ass complaining" I said shaking my head.

"Cause I just realized you enjoy that verse a little too much. My BiTcH DrIvE An AlL WhItE RaNgE" she said mocking me making me crack up more.

"Do it again" I laughed making her laugh and roll her eyes.

"No" she chuckled.

"Did you feed Princess" she questioned me.

"Uh oh" Her facial expression changed. "I'm just playing baby yea I fed her" I laughed at her shocked expression.

"OH MY GOD I GOT IT" she smiled.

"Got what" I questioned.

"Turn the beat on" she smiled and ran into the booth.

"Uh oh
Back again
Back to back Maybach, stack the M's
Told em' I met Slim Shady, bagged a Em
Once he go black, he'll be back again
Tell them hoes that it's crunch time, abdomen
Yes I cop mad Chanel and mad Given'
She did it again, imagine them
'Bout to make these bum bitches mad again

Uh oh

Back to them
I lead the pack so my backs to them
Yep, the queen's back, what's happenin'?
Rerun bout to make these bitches rap again

Diamond chains on my ankle
Young Money in the cut like a shank though
Tell T.I.P. Rubber band's in my bankroll
Show my ass like a stank hoe"

"Oh my god. Baby stank hoe really?" I asked laughing.

"Yesss" she laughed coming out the booth.

We named this song Big Bank, because all of the people doing the song is filthy ass rich.

"Well Ms.Anastasia looks like we have a hit" I smiled picking her up.

"Yes we do Mr.Christopher" she smirked.

"We got to record this on auto tune and send it over to them cause we ain't finna go to no damn studio this late" I mumbled laying her back.

"We can do that AFTER you give me something" she smirked tugging at my basketball shorts.

"This baby making you nasty as hell and I like it" I sucked along her neck as she reached over and turned her lamp off.

LIGHTS OUT!!

Omniscient
November 21

"SHE SAID WHAT YOU GONE DO IF I LEAVE" Honesty and Anastasia yelled.

"I SAID BITCH IMA DO ME" Chris and Amir jumped on the couches.

"B-I-G BITCH EVERYTHING ZOOMED IN BIG BAG ON ME LOOKING LIKE I'M MOVING IN" They all rapped jumping up and down except for Anastasia.

"My nigga y'all cut the fuck up on this song" Amir chuckled dapping Chris up.

Both groups songs made the radio as soon as it was dropped and it was the best feeling ever.

"TALK TO ME STASIA" Honesty yelled clapping.

"UH-OOOOOH BACK AGAIN" Anastasia handed the verse over to Honesty.

"Back to back Maybach, stack the M's
Told em' I met Slim Shady, bagged a Em
Once he go black, he'll be back again
Tell them hoes that it's crunch time, abdomen
Yes I cop mad Chanel and mad Given'
She did it again, imagine them
'Bout to make these bum bitches mad again
Uh oh
Back to them
I lead the pack so my backs to them
Yep, the queen's back, what's happenin'?
Rerun bout to make these bitches rap again

"YUUUUUH GET INTOOOO IT" Anastasia yelled laughing before Honesty could finish causing Honesty to burst out laughing.

"As you heard that was YG featuring Big Sean, 2 chainz, and the queen herself Nicki Minaj! Word on the street is that stars Zaina and Chris Brown wrote that song" Ebro said.

"Yessss and we love too see it. Next we have another hit by Teyana Taylor called Rose In Harlem. This overnight hit was made by star Amir also stated his girlfriend helped out so shout out to Miss Honesty." The lady said.

"Well here you guys go Rose In Harlem stay tuned for our guest on Ebro in the morning" seconds later the beat filled the group of friends ears and the boys playfully pulled the girls and started dancing with them swaying to the upbeat song.

"Been through more than a lil' bit
Been through more than a lil' bit
But I ain't callin' no names out
No, no free promotion
Naw, naw I ain't late, I don't do due dates
No sneak diss, no sneak shit
That's just how I was raised
Had to get it out the soil
I been down, I been loyal
When you really hold it down
Niggas ain't even really down for ya
Oh no, what a shame
Ten years in the game
Niggas like "You ain't hot? You ain't pop yet?
What's up wit' you and Ye?"
Grew out the concrete
You know it ain't sweet
Can't tell me any any any anything"

They all lowly sang.

"This is really becoming my favorite song and I love how y'all had her to do that little high note on sweet it was so smooth" Anastasia smiled sinking into Chris's chest.

"I love you" Amir spoke into Honesty's neck.

"I love you more" she chuckled as he sipped her and pulled her back up.

Chris told Amir about what happened at Anastasia's and they both was going about this in a cautious way.

They both knew Mason wasn't doing nothing but messing with their heads and they were going to play along.

"Am I the only one who's ready to eat for thanksgiving" Anastasia groaned rubbing her little bump.

"I'm ready" Honesty, Amir, and Chris spike as they all chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
17.5K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
37K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
39.8K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...