The Waltz (Jotakak)

Sinnamon_pancake द्वारा

2 months after returning from Egypt, Jotaro's main school event is happening in a few weeks. The theme is "wa... अधिक

A/N
Chapter 1: Resuming Time
Chapter 2: A Storm's Coming
Chapter 3: A Rude Awakening
CHAPTER UPDATE!!!!!!
Chapter 4: Can't Catch A Break
Chapter 5: Star Dancer
Chapter 6: Mission Failed
Chapter 7: Jotaro Jackson
Chapter 8: Challenge Accepted
Chapter 9: How It's Done
Chapter 10: Schedule
Chapter 11: Everytime We Touch I Swear I Could Die
Chapter 12: Problems
Bonus Chapter: Kid n' Play
Chapter 13: Ouch
Happy Jotakak Week!
Bonus Chapter: I Will Survive
Chapter 14: Forgetful Mornings
Another Chapter Update!
Chapter 15: Oh! That's a Cheater!
Chapter 16: Moving Forward
Chapter 17: What?
A/N
Chapter 18: Falling for You
Chapter 19: Love Hotline
Chapter 20: Thoughts
Chapter 21: True Preparation
Chapter 22: Anticipation
A/N
New Update Schedule
Chapter 23: Eyes are the Window to the Soul
Chapter 24: Walking on Eggshells
Chapter 25: Tuesday Nights
Bonus Chapter: Trick for a Treat
A/N
Chapter 26: Notes
Chapter 27: Hold Me Close
Merry Christmas/chapter update
A/N

Bonus Chapter: Guy's Night

2.7K 162 270
Sinnamon_pancake द्वारा

1989
Hotel lobby
Singapore

"Jotaro, Anne, are you guys ok?" The old man yelled as he, Kakyoin, Avdol, and Polnareff approached me from the elevators into the lobby. Do I look ok? I'm partially wet, and my hand won't stop bleeding.

"Yeah we're fine." I decided to answer.

"Anne are you ok?" He asked her again.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just a little confused." She answered honestly.

"That's to be expecting, seeing a duplicate of someone else isn't an everyday occurrence, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to explain it very well to you." The old man answered scratching the back of his head with an apologetic smile. "Anyways, this is still great news. I rented a movie from the front desk in hopes that we could all watch it tonight, just to ease a bit of the tension from our situation." The old man explained.

"That's a great idea Mr. Joestar." Polnareff immediately said. "Don't you think Avdol?" Polnareff's voice sounded like an excited little kid telling his mom about his new toy.

"Mhm." Avdol hummed in response, his mind elsewhere.

"It sounds like fun, I've never had a movie night with friends before," Kakyoin piped up. Hearing him say that made my chest ache a little. "What about you Jotaro, will you come?" I couldn't say no after his last sentence, to be honest it all sounds like a pain in the ass. I nodded my head instead of giving a verbal answer.

"That sounds awesome, hanging out with you guys is fun! What movie are we watching?" Anne squealed. Joseph coughed awkwardly and knelt down so he was face to face with Anne.

"About that, you're too young to watch the movie with us," The old man rested his hand on top of her head, "You're going to have to stay in your room, I'm sorry." The old man apologized and gave her head a little pat.

"What, but that's so unfair! It's just because I'm a girl isn't it?" Anne yelled angrily throwing a fit.

"Now listen you little brat, you heard the old man. It's because you're too young, so quit making so much noise and stay in your room." Polnareff scolded.

"Hmph, fine." She grumbled crossing her arms. A triumphant smirk made its way across Polnareff's face but it quickly disappeared once Anne stuck her tongue out at him. Just as Polnareff was about to say something the old man cut him off.

"Ok! We should all go to our separate rooms now since the sun is going down." All of us nodded in agreement to the old man's words. "We'll meet back at Avdol and I's room in an hour so that Jotaro can dry his clothes, and Kakyoin can treat his wounds." With that we all split up and went our separate ways.

***Time skip brought to you by movie night***

We were all situated in the old man, and Avdol's room now. Kakyoin and I were sharing the bed closest to the balcony, Polnareff and Avdol were sharing the other bed that was closest to the door, and the old man had set up a chair with a pillow and blanket on it in between the two beds at the front edge of them.

"Alright! I'm gonna put the tape in now!" The old man got up and slipped the VHS tape into the VCR and pressed play. He quickly sat back in his chair and wrapped himself in his blanket. A bright light instantly filled the dark room, hurting my eyes for a second.

"What movie did you get from the desk Mr. Joestar?" Polnareff asked in anticipation.

"I rented Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom!" The old man revealed enthusiastically.

"Oh~ nice choice Mr. Joestar, I absolutely love this movie." Polnareff complimented.

"Hm, this will be my first time watching this movie." Commented Avdol.

"Same!" Kakyoin chirped.

"Me too." I deadpanned.

"What! How have you never seen this movie it's-" Polnareff started but was ultimately cut off by the old man again.

"Shush Polnareff! The movie has started!" The old man snapped. Ominous music starts playing, and then a woman emerges from the mouth of a fake dragon and starts singing and dancing. About ten minutes into the movie I felt a nudge on my side. I look down and see Kakyoin looking up at me after nudging me once more.

"What?" I whispered.

"I just wanted to say thanks for not intentionally ditching me earlier, I was afraid that you didn't want to hang out with me." Kakyoin whispered back. That ache in my chest is back again.

"I, um, I'm sorry if I made you feel like I thought you were annoying, I didn't mean to leave you behind. I thought Yellow Temperance was you." I explained awkwardly. Kakyoin flashed me a genuine smile then looked back at the screen.

"I keep telling you, you listen to me more, you live longer!" Short Round shouted.

My attention was taken away from the movie when I felt Kakyoin shivering next to me. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around Kakyoin without a second thought. Kakyoin looked up at me with a schocked expression, and his cheeks looked like they were dusted with red, I couldn't really tell if they were because of how dark the room was.

"What'd you do that for Jotaro?" Kakyoin was giving me a confused expression. I tilted my hat down and looked away from him.

"You were shivering." I replied simply. It was silent for a few seconds so I assumed he had begun watching the movie again but I suddenly felt my hat being removed from the comfort of my head. Surprised I turned to Kakyoin. "What the hell are you-" The words died in my throat when I saw that Kakyoin was wearing my hat. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Good grief, I wear this hat to avoid showing my emotions." Kakyoin said in a deep, and gruff voice. "I don't do up my gakuran because it's too small, and I wear two belts and one suspender because my pants don't fit." Kakyoin continued. After he finished imitating me he broke out into a quiet fit of laughter. My entire face got hot from embarrassment, I don't sound like that. Anyways, two can play at that game.

"I'm Noriaki Kakyoin, I know a lot of random knowledge because I'm a huge nerd!" I tried making my voice go higher, and to sound proper. "Did you know that if you put the lid on the side of a teapot that it's a sign that you want more? I'm such an intellectual all the time."

"I'm not a huge nerd! I'm just cultured!" Kakyoin defended.

"Yeah, and my pants fit just fine!" I retorted. We sat there then suddenly burst out laughing.

"Shush! I can't hear the movie!" The old man scolded. Kakyoin mumbled an apology then hit my side.

"You made us get in trouble." He snapped. I just shook my head and smirked.

"Why, you conceited little ape. I'm not that easy." Willie Scott said.

"I'm not that easy either." Indiana Jones retorted.

I was interrupted from the movie once again when I felt the familiar feeling of Kakyoin shivering. I sighed and decided to grab the blanket that was at the end of the bed and wrap it around us.

"I swear, you're like a human icicle." I teased.

"Ha ha, very funny Jotaro. You should be a comedian." Kakyoin replied sarcastically.

"Short Round, step on it!" Indiana Jones yelled.

"Okey dokey, Dr. Jones. Hold on to your potatoes!" Short Round replied back.

"For crying out loud, there's a kid driving the car!" Willie Scott shouted.

I could hear the sound of giggling and it wasn't coming from the movie. Kakyoin and I looked over to see Polnareff's shoulder's shaking, so he was the culprit, but I also heard the sound of Avdol's voice. It sounded like he was shushing him.

"Hey, Mr. Joestar! Avdol and I are going to go check on Anne Alright!" Polnareff announced with a goofy grin on his face.

"Ok, don't expect me to fill either of you in on what you missed when you get back." The old man mumbled back too occupied by the movie.

"Oh, I don't think you have to worry about us coming back." Polnareff said under his breath. Both of them quickly made there way to the door stumbling over one another, when Polnareff opened the door my eyes widened when I saw him squeeze Avdol's butt as he walked past. Avdol looked like he was about to say something but I couldn't hear him once Polnareff shut the door.

Kakyoin and I looked at each other after what we just witnessed.

"Let's agree to forget everything we just saw." Kakyoin said quickly.

"It never happened." I responded. We both turned back to the movie after.

"We...are going...TO DIE!" Bellowed Indiana Jones.

I was startled when I felt a warmth on the right side of my body. I looked down and realized that Kakyoin was cuddling into my side, I could feel a shocked expression make its way onto my face.

"Sorry, I'm cold again." Kakyoin mumbled. That's odd, I didn't feel the blanket shake from him shivering, and his body didn't feel cold at all.

"We're not sinking...WE'RE CRASHING!" Willie Scott shrieked.

I felt something comb through my hair, it felt like a hand except it wasn't mine. I look down at Kakyoin again and his eyes seem like they're shining. His violet hues seemed to glisten in the moonlight, it was almost ethereal. He was moving his right hand through my hair.

"This is the first time I've seen you without your hat." Kakyoin's voice was just above a whisper. "It's smoother than what I expected, it feels nice." I shut my eyes, as my head tilted back a little. It feels nice for me too, your long slender fingers are reaching across my scalp in the most soothing way. I could feel myself start to doze off.

"You look like a child, your face looks the most relaxed when you sleep." Kakyoin said letting out a light hearted laugh. I opened my eyes again and reached over to touch Kakyoin's long red bang that hangs in front of his face. I started to play with it a little, he has the softest hair I've ever touched. It feels like I'm touching silk. I started to twirl his hair around my finger like I always see him do. He instantly looked down, and I think I saw red on his face again. I could feel my lips curve slightly, and I continued to play with his hair.

"Kakyoin I have a question, is red your natural hair colour or do you dye it?" I asked genuinely curious. I didn't get a response for a while. "Kakyoin?" Still no response. I looked at him and heard him snoring softly. Oh, he fell asleep from me playing with his hair. His face looks so peaceful right now though, and his lips look so soft. Why am I thinking about his lips? I was probably just drawn to how big his mouth is. He really does look beautiful.

"Hey! I can't go to Pankott! I'm a singer! Ohh, I need to call my agent." Willie Scott complained.

I could hear louder snoring, but it wasn't coming from Kakyoin. It looks like the old man has fallen asleep as well. Kakyoin and I should probably head to our room now. I gently shook Kakyoin so he would wake up but he wouldn't budge, I tried again and again but to no avail he wouldn't wake up.

"Gimme a break." I sighed. I gently took the blanket off of us and picked Kakyoin up bridal style while he was still wearing my jacket and hat. I quietly walked past the old man and made my way to the door. I opened the door slowly and then I let it shut on its own.

Once I got in our room I set Kakyoin down on his bed. When I was pulling the covers back for him he reached his arms out and wrapped them around my neck, pulling me down onto the bed next to him. He had managed to wrap his entire body around mine. I'm too tired to escape from his grasp. I grabbed the covers and laid them over top of us. I'm already looking forward to explaining this in the morning.

. ✰ ♥ ✰.

2102 words

(Unedited)

I hope you enjoyed the longer than usual chapter! I decided to add Avpol in, again. For this bonus story I decided to add in multiple Jotakak week prompts since I'm not uploading chapters everyday, so I hope it was enough. For anyone wondering, I chose Indiana Jones because that's who Joseph's clothes are based off of. Until Sunday!

~Author-chan

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
498K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
Doors open. ash द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

395K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
413K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...