BTS One Shots [Requests Close...

By JungshookiEsha

Random updates :p And requests are closed for now. Will be working on requests that I have already received More

Drunk Night (Jimin x Reader)
Babysitter (Kids!BTS x Babysitter!Reader)
Party Meeting (Jungkook x Reader)
Home At Last (Yoongi x Reader)
Lil' Meow Meow? (Hybrid!Yoongi x Reader)
Britain's Got Talent (BTS x Reader)
Siblings《Babysitter Pt. 2》(Kids!BTS x Babysitter!Reader)
Unexpected Talents + Love (Seokjin x Reader)
My Fallen Angel (FallenAngel!Taehyung x Reader)
I'll Always Protect You (Jimin x Pregnant!Reader)
Better Off (Namjoon x Reader)
Scars Run Deep (Arrogant!Jimin x Abused!Reader)
My Forever《Unexpected Talents + Love Pt. 2》(Seokjin x Reader)
Our Pinocchio (BTS x Angel!Reader)
I'm Here (Yoongi x Reader)
Zookeeper (Hybrid!Taehyung x Reader)
Sister Shock (Yoongi x Reader)
Not-So-Real Bodyguard (Innocent!Jungkook x Delinquent!Reader)
Filter (Jimin x Reader)
My Time (Jungkook x Reader)
Inner Child (Taehyung x Reader)
Moon (Seokjin x Reader)
Coming Together 《Sister Shock Pt. 2》(Yoongi x Reader)
Unexpected Binding Ties (Yoongi x Reader)
it's been a while...

Goodbyes《Babysitter Finale》(Kids!BTS x Babysitter!Reader)

439 11 0
By JungshookiEsha

Requested by JewelKim on Quotev (External Link)

~~~

"I'll see you next week?"

"I can't wait."

"See you then. Love you." BEEP!

You bit your lip and smiled, bringing your phone to your chest. You were just on the phone with your boyfriend of almost five years and you still managed to get butterflies when you talked to him. He was the love of your life, someone who managed to always keep you happy no matter what. Of course, there were those moments where small little arguments happened but you still loved him.

Well, actually, he wasn't the only person that had those moments. "NOONA! TAEHYUNG-HYUNG CHEATED!" How perfect.

You sighed and got up, leaving your phone in your room. You walked into the living room, seeing Jungkook upset while Taehyung was laughing. "What's going on here?" You asked, Taehyung stopping as Jungkook stood up and pointed at Taehyung.

"Taehyung cheated! He kept pushing me over so I couldn't see the screen and now he's making me clean his room!" Jungkook said, crossing his arms.

You sighed and shook your head, "You're lucky that Jin isn't here. If he was, who knows what he would've done."

"Noona, can you tell Jungkook to stop being a little baby? It was a fair game so I don't know what he's talking about," Taehyung came into the conversation, standing up as well.

"I'm not a baby! I'm more mature than you are," Jungkook whipped around to look at Taehyung angrily.

"You are a baby. You're the youngest and you'll always will be, and that makes you a baby." Taehyung said, sticking his tongue out at Jungkook.

Then chaos began. Jungkook tackled Taehyung to the ground, punches and slaps being exchanged between the two. "HEY!" You shouted in an attempt to stop them, which had no effect at all.

You approached the two, reaching down and grabbing Jungkook from behind. You picked him up as he kept swinging towards Taehyung. You put Jungkook down and stood between them. You took a deep breath, "Both of you aren't little kids anymore. You both need to learn to behave properly. Fighting over something like this is stupid and I know that you're better than this. You're both old enough to know proper behaviour. Taehyung," you said and turned to Taehyung, causing him to jump. "You're in high school now and you still taunt Jungkook too much. I get it, you're his older sibling but play fairly with him. Jungkook," you then turned to Jungkook, who refused to look at you. "Tackling Taehyung like that wasn't necessary. Both of you could've been seriously injured and you shouldn't take your anger out on Taehyung like that, or any of your brothers for that matter. Both of you apologize to each other, right now."

Taehyung approached Jungkook, putting a hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry, Jungkookie. I shouldn't have cheated and play fair. I knew you didn't like cheating but I still did it. And I also shouldn't have teased you so much."

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, quickly looking away, "I'm sorry too, Hyung. I shouldn't have tackled you like that. You just made me really mad and I didn't know what to do."

"Round two?" Taehyung asked, putting out his hand to shake.

Jungkook smiled and grabbed Taehyung's hand in a handshake, both of them sitting down in front of the television screen to play their game again. You were about to go back to your room but then you heard the door open. You went to the foyer to see Hoseok and Jimin, "How was street dancing, guys?" You asked, noticing their tiredness.

"It was better today compared to last week," Hoseok began. "There were a lot more people there than usual. I think it was some new restaurant opening and there was a huge line-up. We were like entertainment for them and we even got some requests."

"Well you should go take a shower and rest up. I can bring some food to your rooms if you'd like," you told, patting their shoulders.

"Thanks, Noona!" They both exclaimed as they rushed to their rooms.

"What's with all of the noise? I woke up for no reason," you heard a sudden voice from down the hall.

You turned to see Yoongi walking out of his room tiredly, yawning as he walked into the kitchen. You went in too and watched as he grabbed some water from the fridge, "Did you stay up writing again?"

Yoongi hummed in response, "I really wanted to finish this one song I'm working on. I already finished most of the instrumental. I just need to get the bridge done but I can't think of anything."

"Just ask Namjoon when he gets back. I think he finishes work in a few hours. Just take a shower and warm up something to eat, okay?"

Yoongi nodded and yawned again, leaving the kitchen and going into the bathroom. You could hear the sound of the sink running right after the door closed softly. You looked around the kitchen, noticing that there are a few dishes to wash. You went to the sink and began washing the few plates. It wasn't too long after that you heard the door open.

You leaned back, trying to get a view of who came home. There wasn't much you could see, barely visible was their hair. But you could somehow tell that the colour was pink, giving away who the person was, "Jin, how was college? Did you get a new assignment today?" You asked, moving back to stand right in front of the sink.

Jin groaned as he walked into the kitchen, tossing his backpack onto the table, "Of course we did. Apparently, being an actor also means being a screenwriter."

You shrugged, "Maybe you need to be able to improvise and maybe you can come up with better lines? I know nothing about it so I can't really say anything."

He sighed and got up, opening the fridge, "You're probably right. But I think I need something to eat to make me feel better."

You laughed, "Well we don't have much to eat right now. I wasn't sure what to make for dinner so I think we'll just order something."

"Can we get pizza? I think that'll be good enough for tonight since we haven't had it in a while," Jin suggested.

You nodded and smiled, "Alright, I'll be sure to do that. Now you should get started on your work. I was hoping we could watch a movie while we ate, too."

He rushed to grab his bag and smiled, "Yeah, I'll get started now." And he raced to his room.

"If you want any snacks, just text me! I'll bring it for you!" You shouted to him, hearing his door close soon after.

You took a deep breath and finished washing everything. You began to wipe them dry before packing them away. After that, you gave one last look around the kitchen and saw there wasn't anything else left to do. So you left it, glanced at Taehyung and Jungkook, then decided to go back into your room.

As soon as you closed the door behind you, you saw your phone screen light up. You quickly grabbed your phone and saw that the parents had messaged you. You read it and sighed, "Looks like another business trip. And for another few months it looks like." You whispered to yourself.

You pulled your lips together and tossed your phone onto your bed, grabbing what you needed to go take a shower. You quickly rinsed off your body and washed your hair, feeling relaxed in the water. When you finished, you got dressed and went straight to your desk to do your own personal work. You didn't have a job but you've established some hobbies of your own. One of them was a blog about parenting. Even though you weren't a parent, you managed to get a few tricks up your sleeve because of the seven boys you had to take care of for basically nine years.

As you were beginning to type up a new article about school, there was a knock at your door. "Come in," you said, still focused on your typing.

The door slowly opened and you glanced towards it to see Namjoon there. You were surprised to see him home so early, "Namjoon, did you not have enough work for the day?"

He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck, "No, it wasn't that. I was actually, um, kinda fired?"

You stopped what you were doing and turned to him, "What? Why? What happened?"

He shrugged and pursed his lips, "I guess I broke a bit too many things while packing stuff away."

You sighed and shook your head, "I thought you said you would be more careful."

"I-I tried, but this one shipment came in and the box was heavy. I ended up dropping it and broke a bunch of glass in it," Namjoon explained, his face flushing from embarrassment as he remembered that moment.

You gave him a smile and shrugged, "Well, what can you do? You can look for another job somewhere else. And, if you'd like, I can get you a job with my boyfriend."

Namjoon's eyes filled with hope at that moment, "Really? Would he really be able to get me a job there?"

"I'll have to ask and make sure," you laughed. "But only if you're really determined to get this job."

"Of course I am! You can show him one of my songs and I think that'll be enough," he said excitedly, thinking about how he would be able to get his dream job.

You laughed again, "Okay, calm down. I'll give him a call later and ask what he needs from you. And if Yoongi wants to get the spot as a producer, then make sure he tells me so I can ask."

Namjoon nodded, "Y-Yeah, I'll ask him. Thank you so much, Noona. I don't know what I'd do without you."

You waved him off, "It's nothing. Now go rest and talk to Yoongi. He needs your help with something anyways."

With one last nod, Namjoon left your room. You took a deep breath and got back to work, wanting to get this article out as soon as you could. And by the time you finished, it was already time for dinner. You grabbed your phone and called the pizza place, getting it delivered. After that quick phone call, you sent a text to your boyfriend about the job for Namjoon and Yoongi. He didn't see it right away so you just locked your phone, leaving the room to see what the boys were up to.

As you walked down the hall, you could hear Yoongi in his studio with Namjoon, discussing lyrics. The next thing you heard was Jin typing furiously on his computer, groaning tiredly soon after. After that was the music from the small dance studio where Jimin and Hoseok were practicing a new song. Finally, shouting and button mashing from the two gamers in the living room, Taehyung and Jungkook. You smiled to yourself, seeing how they all had their own little hobbies and such that they genuinely enjoyed. When you were younger, you couldn't figure out the things you were passionate about and you kind of envied these boys, but you grew to realize that you didn't have the best upbringing in the first place.

You ended up in the kitchen, grabbing something to drink and chugging it down. You sat down at the table and checked your phone, a text notification from your boyfriend on your screen. You unlocked your phone and checked it, smiling as the words met your eyes. Hoseok soon walked into the kitchen, noticing how happy you were, "Noona, what's with the huge smile? Did your boyfriend propose to you?" He said teasingly.

You blushed and shook your head, "It's something more important. I'll share the news with everyone when dinner gets here."

"Wait, it's time for dinner already?" Hoseok asked, checking the time on the stove. His eyes widened when he saw another minute go and he rushed back into the dance studio, "Jimin, it's already time for dinner!" He exclaimed, causing you to laugh to yourself.

You then walked into the living room and sat on the couch, waiting for Jungkook's and Taehyung's game to finish. They finished with a win, both of them high-fiving each other. You then grabbed the television remote and turned it off. Both boys were confused but then turned and saw you, knowing that it was time for them to take a shower. They both sighed and turned off their console, walking into their rooms. You began scrolling through Netflix, trying to find a movie or show none of you have watched, which was pretty difficult to find.

While looking through it, Jin had left his room and dropped to sit next to you. You noticed his tiredness and handed him the remote, "Since you need the biggest break, you can pick what we watch tonight."

"Are you sure? Last time I picked, I ended up picking a terrible movie," he said, raising an eyebrow.

"We were still able to laugh at it anyways. Besides, it's pretty much your turn to pick," you said as you stood up. "But make sure everyone will watch it. I don't want Hobi screaming and then blaming you for nightmares."

"There's no way I'm picking a horror movie. I would be just as scared if I did," Jin said with a small laugh.

You simply shrugged before hearing the doorbell ring. You ran to your room and grabbed some money, jogging back to the door to collect the pizza. You exchanged a 'Here you go' and 'Thank you' with the delivery guy. You brought the pizza to the table in the living room, setting up the food and drinks for everyone. By the time that was done, everyone had taken a shower and sat down, ready to watch the movie Jin picked.

But before Jin started the movie, Hoseok brought something up, "Noona, didn't you say you had something to tell us?"

"Oh yeah," you said, putting down your food. "So if you didn't know already, Namjoon is looking for another job. And both him and Yoongi are really interested in making music, right? So I talked to my boyfriend and he was able to get them the opportunity for a job! So Namjoon will be a rapper and Yoongi will be a producer. The interview is actually next week and you need to bring a sample song."

Everyone shouted happily at the news, Namjoon and Yoongi getting up to hug you. You all 'cheers'ed and watched the movie in a good mood. Somehow, the news was able to lift up everybody's spirits more and everyone was able to enjoy the movie. It was another bad movie but you all made jokes about it and enjoyed more than the directors intended. Regardless, that was one of the days that you all were able to unwind and have fun.

~

"Thank you so much, Sungwoo-ssi. We don't know what we would've done without your help," Yoongi said as he shook his hand.

Sungwoo laughed, "Please, call me Hyung. (Y/N)'s family is my family, too. And it was my pleasure giving you this chance. I've heard a lot of praise from (Y/N) and I can see why. I can't wait to work with you two in the future."

Both Namjoon and Yoongi nodded, "We can't wait to work alongside you, too." Namjoon said, both of them glancing at you before leaving.

Sungwoo instantly put an arm around your shoulder once they were out of sight. You leaned your head on his shoulder, "Are they really good enough? Will they be able to live their dream?" You asked.

Sungwoo smiled and nodded, "I think so. They have more than enough potential to make it. If they somehow don't, I'll figure something out for them."

You looked up at him, "Really?"

He looked to you and kissed your head, "Of course. They're basically my family now."

You smiled and bit your lip, both you and Sungwoo standing in silence. You ended up pulling away from him, remembering that he wanted to talk to you about something, "We can use today as our date, right?"

Sungwoo checked his watch, seeing that it was pretty early into the day still, "Yeah, I guess we can. Let's go."

He grabbed your hand and led you to his car. Once inside, he began driving and you sent a text to Jin, telling him that you would be home late. You then put down your phone and played some music, singing along as the drive went on. It didn't take long before tiredness took over and you ended up falling asleep. Before you were really succumbed into it, you felt a light kiss on your hand.

~

"Babe, wake up, we're here." The sweet sound of your boyfriend's voice rang through your ears. You slowly opened your eyes, blinking a few times to make sure you were really awake. And once you did that, you realized that there was a beautiful view  in front of you. Seeing it clearly, all of your energy came back to you right away.

You got out of the car, continuing to stare at the amazing site. Your mouth remained agape, the view being right before your eyes was practically chilling. You were in such a trance that you forgot that Sungwoo was next to you. It wasn't until he tapped your shoulder did you turn to him. But you were struck with surprise. He was on one knee, holding up a ring towards you, "(Y/N), I know it's only been five years, but I know that you're the person I want to spend my life with. I see how hardworking and caring you are, especially with those seven boys you now call your brothers. It honestly took me a long time to actually come to a decision about doing this but I felt that it was right. If you want, we can wait a little longer and--"

"Of course I'll marry you!" You exclaimed, interrupting Sungwoo and jumping on him.

He was caught off-guard, almost falling over. He was able to balance himself again and he hugged you tightly, letting out a deep breath. You soon pulled away and quickly kissed him, Sungwoo slipping the ring onto your finger soon after. You admired it on your finger before hugging him again, both of you laying down on the ground. The night continued on peacefully, both of you enjoying the many stars in the sky.

~

"Noona's getting married in a week! We have to find our suits," Jimin exclaimed, running into his room and searching through his clothes.

The rest of the boys also searched through their clothes, feeling a slight rush of adrenaline course through them. And almost at the same time, they found their suits and began changing into them. When they finished, they all met up in the living room, looking at each other. All of them grew a lot. Their suits barely fit them, either being too short, too tight, or both. They all sighed, finally realizing that they need to go shopping for new clothes.

They all went back into their rooms, changing back into the clothes they wore before. "Let's go shopping today. Namjoon, Yoongi, you guys don't have work today, right?" Jin said as he fixed his hair.

"No," Namjoon and Yoongi said at the same time. "We don't have work for the next two weeks since Sungwoo-Hyung knows we'll be too excited for the wedding," Yoongi said as he left his room.

"Well we'll go today. None of us have anything to do and we have to make sure Noona had the best wedding possible," Jin said, everyone else slowly coming into the living room.

He grabbed his car keys and Yoongi did also. They all left the house, going straight to the mall to buy suits. It took them longer than they expected, going off into other stores to get other things.

~

"Thank you everyone for joining us for this amazing day. Now, I'm not the best at speeches but I'll try. It's hard to describe in words how great this day has been so far. Being able to spend the day with my now husband along with everyone else that I love and care about is something that I never thought would happen so soon. But here we are. The people who I call my family along with the addition of my in-laws, who are also people I can now call my family. I feel like I've really become part of the family, even before Sungwoo and I were actually together. But now I do especially feel like I've become family. Like I said before, it's hard to describe in words how this all feels. I still feel like this is all a dream and soon I'll wake up to see that I'm laying in my bed, having to deal with my normal, boring routine. And I can say that I've pinched myself a few times to see if I would wake up. Let's just say I ended up giving myself a bruise on my arm. Anyways, I could never thank you all enough for this day. For making this amazing day happen and for joining us for celebration. Thank you," you sat back down, handing the mic back to Sungwoo.

He stood up and cleared his throat, "Well with that, let's celebrate!"

Everyone cheered and got up from their seats, music began playing and everyone began dancing. You and Sungwoo also made your way to the dance floor, everyone laughing and having fun. It wasn't too long after did Hoseok and Jimin takeover the entire dance floor, doing a new routine they came up with. They ended up pulling you to dance with them, you doing your best to copy what they were doing. Regardless of feeling slightly embarrassed, everyone enjoyed your little freestyle.

The celebration continued until the DJ decided it was time for something special, "Alright, everyone. Now it's time to slow down the pace. With most celebrations, there comes a specific dance involving the star, or stars for today. And what was planned not by the bride or groom, but planned by seven younger brothers, a slow dance. Can the seven young men please step onto the dance floor, along with the bride?"

Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook all came onto the edge of the dance floor. You made your way to the middle of it, brushing your dress to make sure it was neat. Jimin was the first one to approach you, bowing like a prince as the music* began playing. You laughed and put your hands on his shoulder, him holding your waist.

With the exception of the music, it was quiet. Everyone watched the dance silently, smiling at the cute scene in front of them. And it wasn't too long after did Jimin leave to switch with Namjoon. He held you the same way as Jimin but was just a bit more clumsy with his movements. You chuckled lightly at the way he stumbled over his feet slightly, slowing down to help him dance. He smiled at you nervously, soon moving away and switching with Taehyung. The song continued playing as the boys continued switching places. After Taehyung came Yoongi, next was Hoseok, then Jungkook, and Jin was last.

As you danced with Jin, you could tell that he had something to say. You pulled him closer to you for a hug and whispered, "What's wrong? It looks like something's bothering you."

He looked at you with big eyes and leaned in to whisper, "I'm just happy to see that you and Sungwoo-Hyung are getting married. And I know that you're going to move in with him and everything but everyone else wants to stop you. Or have Sungwoo-Hyung move in with us. We don't want to be separated from you, Noona."

He moved away and you sighed, "Jin, I know that you at least understand that we can't stay with you guys. We need to be able to live together on our own. You guys can come visit us at anytime and we'll stop by too. We won't forget about you guys, ever. You have to trust me on this, okay?"

Jin nodded and smiled, "I know that. It's just everyone else. I don't know what to tell them."

"You don't need to tell them anything. I'll explain it to them after the wedding. For now, we just need to enjoy ourselves," you said, finishing up the dance.

Everyone applauded and you both walked off of the dance floor. You sat back down in your seat next to Sungwoo, Jin sitting next to Hoseok. The DJ started up the music again, everyone getting back onto the dance floor except you and Sungwoo. You saw how silly the boys were dancing again and couldn't help but laugh. And as the party continued, the night came and everyone began leaving slowly. They said bye to you and Sungwoo and left, going to sleep after having fun. Soon, it was just your family and Sungwoo left.

Everyone cleaned up, the boys' mom telling you and Sungwoo that you should go to sleep. You both tried to help but was still forced to rest and sleep. Which you did. You knew that you couldn't argue with her so it couldn't be helped. You both changed and got into bed, falling asleep right away as the night had finally come to an end.

~

"Noona, please just stay with us! Just use your room for the both of you. We won't bother you," Jungkook shouted, following after you as you carried boxes into the moving truck.

"Jungkook, just help her with her things. The more you cry about her leaving, the faster she'll want to leave," Yoongi said, handing a box to his dad.

"But I don't want her to leave. And I know that you don't want her to either, Hyung! You're just acting like you don't care," Jungkook said angrily, walking off and grabbing a box to put into the truck.

You shook your head and sighed, "I don't know what you're gonna do with him." You said to Yoongi who simply shrugged and continued helping.

Soon enough, all of your things were in the truck and ready to go. Everyone collapsed on the couch, tired. Looking around the room, you realized how empty it really was. Not only are the boys' toys switched with gaming consoles, but the floor was just normal wood and the padded pieces disappeared. Everything was so different and you finally realized how much time has passed while you lived there. It was honestly crazy to see how everything changed.

Everyone was quiet, a few of the boys falling asleep. You smiled a little when you saw them sleeping peacefully and got up. You went into the kitchen, the rest of the boys following behind you. All of them sat at the table, you getting a few glasses and pouring drinks for them. You sat down next to Hoseok, the rest of them smiling at you. You all took a sip of your drink then leaned back into your chairs, relaxing into the comfort. You took a look around the table, realizing how they've grown up into the young men they are.

The thought of it made you shed a tear, knowing how much they've accomplished and how much they've experienced. They ended up becoming amazing people that deserve nothing but happiness.

You didn't realize it but you began crying. It wasn't until Hoseok poked your arm did you feel the warm tears on your cheeks. You quickly wiped them away, smiling at Hoseok. You quickly stood up and walked into the living room, the few that were asleep waking up, stretching and yawning. Taehyung was struggling to open his eyes so you decided to flick him in the forehead. He pouted as he rubbed his head, crossing his arms like a child soon after. You chuckled at his cute reaction before walking into your now empty bedroom.

You had one more bag sitting on your bed and you had to get it before you could leave. Looking around the room, you realized that you've been there for almost ten years. Thinking about the number made you realize how long the time is but it felt like nothing. It felt like only a year has passed, that's how much fun and happiness you felt while living with this family. Zipping up the bag on the bed, tears began falling again, but there were more falling.

You sat down on the bed, covering your face and thinking about how you're going to miss this house. It wasn't too long after did you hear a knock at the door. You wiped your eyes and looked to the door, seeing your family standing in the doorway. You forced a smile before looking down, all of them coming into the room. The woman you've began to call your mom put a hand on your cheek, "Don't cry, (Y/N). We'll all miss you and we'll visit you whenever we can. This would've happened eventually, Sweetie, and you will be happy with Sungwoo."

"We're happy for you so don't worry about us," Jin said. "We can take care of ourselves now. We're old enough to."

You looked up to everyone with a small smile, all of them smiling in return. There was a sudden weight on you and you turned your head to see Jimin hugging you tightly. Before you could even hug him back, everyone else began surrounding you in a hug. You smiled more, feeling at home just from the hugs from your family. The family you became a part of just because you were a babysitter.

A/N

Heyyyyyy...

It's been a while, hasn't it? Yeah I didn't realize I needed a break but I'm back.

Updates will be slow for everything so if you have requested something, it will take longer than usual. If you don't want the request anymore, just let me know and I'll take it off the list. If you want to keep the request, just let me know really quickly through comments or pms, whichever you prefer.

This request I've had for so long and I really wanted to get it done as best as I can. I apologize if it's bad but I tried to make this as heartwarming as possible.

Anyways thank you for reading and I hope you stay tuned for more updates. Bye!

*this is the song that played during the slow dance as requested

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 790 19
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲? 😻 #1 BTSGAME as of 06-13-20
8.2K 321 16
тнe υnѕeen can вe ѕeen, ιт'ѕ a мaттer oғ вeιng тo laтe тo ѕee ιт. ____________________________________ мɐттǝɹ oғ вǝιnƃ тo lɐтǝ тo ѕǝǝ ιт. тнǝ υnѕǝǝ...
144K 7.5K 35
★彡 🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 彡★ 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰�...
340K 12.3K 57
•ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ғᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ • ᴍᴇʀᴍᴀɪᴅ ᴀᴜ 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙤𝙢. 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧...