DESTINED - SIDNAAZ TALES

By Omnilegent21

Story is about famous businessmen and a mysterious employee. He's spoiled brat while she is sweet angel. He's... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Glimpse
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
A Message from your author.
Part 34
Part 35
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Poll whether you want me to write the story or not?
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Announcement

Part 16

6.1K 501 44
By Omnilegent21

Surpriseee... 

I am here with a small update for you guys.

Hope you enjoy reading it..

----------------------------------------------------

Siddarth and Shehnaaz were facing each other. Shehnaaz looked here and there whether someone is looking at them or not. Then she looked at him again.

Shehnaaz whispered :- What ?

Siddarth (whispering ) :- I don't know. I am not sleepy so I said let's talk.

Shehnaaz :- If you are not sleeping than let's go to other side, because here, they will get disturb due to us. 

Siddarth :- Yeah let's go.

While Siddarth was getting up Shehnaaz saw the hickey which she gave to him which was little red turned to little bluish.

Shehnaaz touched it and caressed it :- Is it paining ?

Siddarth closed his eyes and moaned :- Shehnaaz..

Shehnaaz looked at him and took her hands back. Siddarth realized that her hands are not on his neck so he looked at her and then looked at other direction to divert his mind. While Shehnaaz also looked at opposite direction.

Siddarth still looking at opposite direction replied :- It's not paining.

Shehnaaz nodded and said :- Let's go.

Siddarth nodded and both started walking towards the railing opposite to the arrangements which were made at terrace.

They both adjusted themselves on the bed resting their back towards the wall. Siddarth wrapped blanket over them and sat close to her. Both sat in silence.

Shehnaaz decided to break the silence :- Can I ask you something Siddarth ?

Siddarth nodded as yes.

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth, do you ever wanted arrange marriage ?

Siddarth :- Actually no. Knowing me I didn't expected myself to marry with you. I had always thought to have love marriage and I thought that I love Shefali. So keeping that in mind you can say that I wanted to marry her. But now when I have realized that I was never in love with her, I won't marry her. Or you can say I would have not married anyone after her. Because I understood that all are the same just like her lier.

Shehnaaz nodded listening him.

Siddarth :- Now let me ask a question too.

Shehnaaz :- Go ahead.

Siddarth :- One quality that you have always wished to see in your life partner.

Shehnaaz answered him avoiding his gaze as he was looking at her for her reply :- " I have always wanted one quality that is I should be able to comfortable enough to confide my heart to him, to tell him things which I have never told anyone.

Siddarth :- I hope that you get that person in your life.

Shehnaaz mutters to herself :- And I don't think I will get that person.

Only if she knew that she have got that person, she just need to wait for the right time.

Shehnaaz :- Okay we need to spend one year still together which you hate, so making it easy for you tell me 3 things which you hate of mine. I will try not to do with you.

Siddarth :- Frankly speaking I don't know you properly. It's just I don't like you at all. You and I have different set of minds. Our status doesn't match. I am the person who is born with silver spoon, while you are the one who can't even afford having luxury things. I have got whatever I want, where you must have been sacrificing the need that you wish. I am the person who has live every moment of my life carefree, where you must have not. I want my partner to have that name, fame and money like I have while, you don't have any.

Shehnaaz :- Yes you are saying right. I don't have anything which you want.

Siddarth :- That's the reason I knew that this marriage won't workout. 

Shehnaaz just nodded her head as she don't know what to reply him.

Siddarth :- My turn, Why have you been wearing this Chooda ? It's almost week to our marriage why have you kept it still ? In party too you wore this on gown.

Shehnaaz :- In our Punjab, newly married girls have to wear this chooda for a year. But we have to wear at least 45 days after marriage. Mom and Aunty had said me to wear till my first Karva Chauth. After that I can remove this.

Siddarth :- But this marriage is deal, it must be heavy to wear and you must have been uncomfortable too. Mom won't mind even if you remove.

Shehnaaz :- It's okay, I can wear. But do you know what does this Chooda means ?

Siddarth nodded as no.

Shehnaaz :- It is a sign of being married just like Mangalsutra and Sindoor. And about Mom, yes she won't have problem if I remove this but it will hurt her if I remove this. She has expectations on this marriage just like Dad. And if I remove this she will get to know that we are not trying to work out this marriage.

Siddarth just gave her a nod.

Shehnaaz :- I know you don't want this marriage but at least we need to pretend it in front of parents and Musketeers I need to wear it.

Siddarth :- Yes you are right.

Shehnaaz :- So whom do you trust more in this world Siddarth ?

Siddarth :- It's quite simple. It's Mom and Dad both after them it's Musketeers I trust the most.

Shehnaaz :- Even I know that, but one day if you had to trust one who will be that person ?

Siddarth :- That day won't come where I need to choose any of them. I trust them with all my heart.

Shehnaaz :- You are lucky for that then.

Siddarth :- Indeed.

Siddarth :- What's the thing which you hate in yourself ?

Shehnaaz :- I don't hate anything in myself but yeah one thing which I don't like is my anger.

Siddarth :- Do you have anger issue like me ?

Shehnaaz smiles :- Not like you. It's very rare that I get angry but if I do then it's the worst. While your's is that you get calm after some time. But I don't. You are known for your impulsive behavior while I am know for my thoughtful behavior.

Siddarth :- I get it.

Shehnaaz :- If you have to sum up your world in 3 things than, what would it be ?

Siddarth :- Sum up it's difficult but if I had to than it would be Parents, Musketeers and my wealth.

Shehnaaz had a sad smile on her face when he said his answer.

Siddarth :-  What's your most priced possession ?

Shehnaaz with tears in her eyes :- Most priced possession is my Mumma's diary and Songs which she used to sing only for me. Pappa's chain which I had and their memories. 

Siddarth :- What do you mean by you had ? Don't you have it now ?

Shehnaaz :- I gave it to the person whom I respect and treat him as my role model.

Siddarth :- Can I ask who that person is ?

Shehnaaz hesitantly :-  Why do you want to know that ?

Siddarth :- Just curiosity you know. If you are uncomfortable then don't say.

Shehnaaz :- It's nothing like that. Dad has the chain now.

Siddarth was offended.

Siddarth :- You gave it to my Dad ?

Shehnaaz :- He is my Dad too.

Siddarth :- Okay No offence.

Shehnaaz :- My turn, I had this in my mind after our marriage so just thought to ask.

Siddarth nodded as yes to go ahead.

Shehnaaz :-Will this revenge game satisfy you for what I had done to you ?

Siddarth was taken back by the question, he didn't knew what to say but whatever came in his mind he replied to her :- Yes why won't it satisfy. You had slapped me and even rejected me in front of whole office. It has hurt my ego so by doing this if it my heart feels peace then why not ? Dad had asked me to marry you and I took this as opportunity to take revenge from you. You are also like other girls who are with me just for my money. All want fame that is why they are with me. No girl loves me, they want to be with me just for their benefit. Once they get what they want they will leave me. I need to teach the lesson those who mess with me. And you are on the top of them.

Where Shehnaaz just smiled at him as she didn't knew what to reply to him.

Siddarth :- I think it's late now. We should sleep as tomorrow we need to go to office too.

Shehnaaz :- You sleep here. I can't sleep without reading. So I am leaving.

Siddarth :- Fine with me.

Shehnaaz came in her room and sat at her spot.

Shehaaz's point of view :- 

You are wrong Siddarth. All are not the same. All girls don't want your name, fame or money. About all, I don't know. I want your love Siddarth which you won't ever give I think. I am here because I love you which you don't understand. And I think you won't ever.  But I understood one thing, that you are letting your guards down to me which you don't know I think or is it just a show ? No it is not. I will try to catch all the moments of our life in this one year. I will try to give you happiness as much as I can and will try to take your pain with me when I have to leave. I need you in my life, please be with me always. Please understand it before it's too late.

Siddarth's point of view :- 

Am I doing wrong ? Is she different ? If she was she would have said me that she is. She didn't so I am not wrong. But why did she gave chain to Dad if it was her priceless possession ? Maybe she lied And even she married to me because of money. She is also like others. I know that she must have thought that I am opening up to her. Let her rest for some days till Mom and Dad are with us. When they will leave for their tour. I am going to teach her lesson. She needs to know that she has messed with the Monster. She will have to pay for what she has done with me. 

------------------------

The days went by like usual and neither did Shehnaaz nor Siddarth tried to interfere in each other's life.

This had become a usual routine both didn't talk to each other much but they took care of each other.

Shehnaaz's bonding with Raj and Rita was becoming healthier. No one could say that she was just their daughter in law.

Siddarth's day used to start with Shehnaaz's alarm and he used to have food made by her. Where Shehnaaz's day used to start with selecting his clothes and making food for him.

Shehnaaz even used to bring him lunch at lunch time. She used to silently keep his tiffin at his desk when he used to be at round for checking the clothes pieces at godown. As a wife she used to do her every duty. She never wanted him to have complaint of not playing wife's role properly. For her she had married him with all her heart but for him he didn't. 

He never thought her as his wife. For him she was like a servant who used to do her every work. He never appreciated her work.

They both used to go to office with different car and used to come with their own car. No one ever doubted on them.

15 days went in blink.

It was 12 of June when Raj and Rita had a flight to Switzerland. They had decided to spend their break there.

While leaving,

Raj :- Take care Children. If any problem, we are just a call away.

Siddarth :- Don't worry Dad we will be fine.

Rita :- Shehnaaz if you want still I can arrange some maid for you ?

Shehnaaz :- No Mom, not needed. I am fine with what we already have.

Rita and Raj went with giving them lots of lecture of do's and don't where both of them listened them with patience.

This way now only Shehnaaz and Siddarth both will staying in the big Shukla House now.

Author's Note :- 

How was the update ?

Are you ready for revenge time ?

Will you miss Raj and Rita now ?

Do vote and Comment.

Good Night Readers.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.5K 14
Fun times in Punjab.. Sana's hometown... filled with family..fun..food...mischief and bucket full of romance Considering the MSK has wrapped up ans s...
31.3K 2.3K 22
A story about two different personalities.. All about destiny 💕 Ft. Sidnaaz
338K 40.4K 54
Shehnaaz comes with a baggage that she's still trying to get rid off. Her past holds her back from moving ahead in life. Sidharth leaves his job in D...
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...