The Badboy's Brat.

By thelavishwriter

Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance... More

Copyright Notice.
Cast
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Arianna and Jason
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Badboy's Brat.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Important note: I'm done and pissed.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Celebrations!❤❤❤
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Questions + Gift
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 PART - 1
Chapter 84 Part - 2
Chapter 85 Part I
Chapter 85 Part II
Chapter 86 ~ The End

Chapter 6

1K 58 67
By thelavishwriter

Zayn Evans

It's been a week since I saw Aurora. Aurora and I had a lot of encounters. Every single one of them was actually fun, for me, but it seemed to annoy her. Right now I'm sitting here in my English class.

Our English professor said that she is going to assign us some project work. Only God knows what it is.

"Good morning" she said in a cheerful tone to which all greeted back. Not me though.

"As I said earlier, I have an assignment for you all. You all are going to write a poem about the topics I'll give you now, in pairs. I'll choose the pairs myself cause you all are always pairing yourself with your friends multiple times and not doing your assignments properly. You'll have ten days to complete this," she finished.

Poem? It is going to be really boring. Never mind. I'm not doing it.

She is now calling out the names of the students who are going to be paired. Let's see who I get paired with. I won't be doing it anyway. And then came my name. "Mr.Evans and Ms.Wilson." I nodded at her.

Ms.Wilson? Oh that's my Ms.brat. It's going to be a lot of fun.

I smirked at her. And she looked uninterested. She is probably the only girl in the world who can ignore my charms and tick me off. Such a brat.

That is when Ryan stood up from his seat and sat next to her.

Why is it Ryan all the time?! They both were talking and she was laughing which is more than enough for me to fume.

Damn.

I'm fuming here and they are having fun? What are they even talking about? And why am I even bothered by it? This is absolutely ridiculous. I honestly don't care..... Right?

That's it. I can't take it anymore.

I stood up from my desk and straightened my t-shirt. I see the girls gawking at me which made me smirk. Daft girls. And probably the only one girl in here who weren't eye-raping me was Aurora and tell me why am I not surprised? I shrugged off my thoughts and approached her.

She averted her gaze from Ryan to me and with a raised brow, she asked, "What?"

Attitude huh? I hate it.

"You love it," whispered my stupid self. Can someone mute my brain?

"You're in denial," it said. Maybe?

"Do you know who you are paired with?" I asked, looking at her mesmerizing eyes. Forget I said that.

"Yes, I do," she said, baffled.

"Well, honey I don't think you do. Cause if you do, what are you doing with him, when you are clearly supposed to be with me?" I asked as I leaned myself on her desk.

Shit.

I just called her honey! What if she slaps me? And right now I'm in a very convenient position for her to slap. Oh no!

But to my surprise she asked me, "I am supposed to be with you?"

Oh again wrong words Zayn Evans. Wasn't your stupid brain working when you told such things to her? Now manage!

"umm.. I mean we are supposed to discuss our topic, uh together, shouldn't we? I asked, trying to hide my tension.

"We can discuss it later. I'm not in the mood to argue with you Mr.jerk" she said.

Did I ask her to argue or discuss the assignment?

I was annoyed would be an understatement.

"Why are you always calling me a jerk when I clearly have a name?" I asked, vexation lacing my tone.

"For that I should know your name in the first place," she said, nonchalantly.

Wait, what?

I was completely amused again. She doesn't know the name of me, who is the hottest in the school. Girls out there are chanting my name, and here is Ms.brat who doesn't even know my name! This is why I.....

"Like her," completed my mind. Daft.

"You don't know my name" I asked, amusement evident in my voice. Now she was shocked.

"Did I say that out loud?" Was all she said.

Oh my God!

She thought that she was muttering something to herself, which she accidently said aloud?

Me and Ryan burst out laughing. She is just so cute!

Cute?

Did I just say cute?

"Yes, you did," said my inner self.

What is this girl doing to me?

"What's so funny about this?" she asked, completely perplexed, with an uninterested face.

"You look cute when you are confused," Ryan said.

Why the hell is he saying that?

"Because you didn't say that" My stupid self informed.

I was swallowed by an anonymous feeling. Anger in me shooted up immediately. I then turned to leave but stopped on my tracks. I looked at her over my shoulder and said, "It's Zayn. Zayn Evans." with that I left.

I went to the top floor of the school, which is exclusively for us. It's been a week since I met her. I don't know why but when she said she doesn't even know my name, I was angered.

"No. Let me correct you. You were hurt." my brain corrected.

Why am I even hurt when she doesn't give a damn of who I am! How can she be like this? Not knowing anything? Is she that dumb? Is she thinking too much of herself and doesn't think about others?

"Isn't that you?" Sassed my mind. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why is my mind always taking her stand? Something is wrong with me, and you name it.

Well, enough is enough.

I just don't wanna play these stupid jealousy games.

"So you admit that you are jealous?" my brain mocked.

Argh!

There is no wonder even if I go crazy. And the ridiculous part is, my stupid brain is the one who's driving me crazy.

"It's not me, you dumbass. It's her." It said,

I just can't with myself.

I turned to leave and that is when I saw Ryan.

"Remember Zayn you don't care. Don't show him that you are sad. Be yourself. Your old self." I reminded myself as I faced him.

Ryan Knight

Zayn left the class. So I followed him to the top floor. "Zayn?" I called. And there he came.

"Why did you leave the class?" I asked.

"I was bored," he replied in a duh tone.

"Oh" I said and started again,

"What do you think about Aurora?"

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Aurora,umm...she is very stubborn. I hate her guts. Not my type at all. Well, that's it. Why such a question all of a sudden, brother?" He questioned.

"Oh no, nothing. Just simply." I said

"All right. Do you like her?" he asked me with a straight face.

"To be honest, yes. I like her. She is not like others. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. So yeah, I like her." I answered, honestly.

"Oh." was all he said. I could see the discomfort in his eyes. But why?

" Let's go," he said as we left the place.

I was thinking about the time Zayn and I spoke. I was kinda relieved when he said that he doesn't like Aurora. But after seeing the look his eyes displayed when I said I liked her, I highly doubt it.

We'll see about it. After all, it's just the beginning. Though he says he doesn't like her the way I do, my mind keeps telling me otherwise.

Aurora Wilson

I have no idea where that Jerk, I mean Zayn and Ryan went. Not like I care but I'm just curious.

One thing was on my mind. Why was he so bothered when I said I didn't know his name? His eyes displayed hurt which was replaced by amusement in a blink of an eye which I nearly missed. What was that supposed to mean? Will he be also thinking about me like I am or am I wasting my time? I'm probably overthinking. Nothing else. I really need to get that jerk out of my mind. Something is surely wrong with me.

Soon the bell went off as I made my way to the cafeteria.

My phone buzzed as I was drinking my coffee. I took it out and it was Kate!

"Hello, love," I said.

"You know what Aurora, I actually called you to fight with you for not calling me these days, but I'm totally flattered by your simple word "love" she said as she laughed.

"I'm sorry and there is a lot of school work given, Kate. You know what's the best?" I asked.

"What?" she asked.

"Mr. Jerk and I are paired for an English assignment! Will life get any better?" I said.

"English assignment? about? "she asked.

"We should write a poem on a certain given topic." I said as I sipped my coffee.

"Which is?" she questioned.

"Love". I said, monotonous.

"Wow! Seems like you love your topic!" She teased.

"Shut it Kate! I am eating now and I'll call you back later." I said.

"Bye Darling. Miss me"she said.

I laughed and hung up the call.

Is she really my best friend? I hate her for doing this, leaving me alone, but I love her terribly! See my problem?

Zayn Evans

I felt a strange pain when Ryan said that he liked her. I don't even know why, but pangs of pain attacked me like bricks as those words left his mouth. Why am I hurt? Do I like her? No, I don't. "Don't confuse yourself Zayn," I said to myself. I tried sleeping but I simply couldn't as the simple thought of her with someone else was eating me alive. I'm going nuts.

This is not me. Thinking about a girl and losing my sleep is not me. It's been only a week and the effect she has on me is extremely ridiculous. I feel like I should not get close to her and ignore her presence. But something in me is saying not to let her go. I don't know what that is, it might be my conscience. She is not even mine to let her go. What am I even thinking? Just her mere thoughts are driving me round the bend. But those brown orbs surely have something very enticing to trap my cold heart. Is she disturbed by me just like I'm disturbed by her? Probably not. I'm just wasting my time by simping over a girl which is absolutely absurd for my character.

Get a grip, Zayn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.3M 324K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
79.1K 3.6K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...