Lelouch's Smarter Sister

Av TeamWhiteRose100

This is an alternative telling to what could've been. Such as my other Lelouch's Other Sister Story this will... Mer

Chapter 1: Childhood
Chapter 2: The Beginning Stage
Chapter 3: Zero & One
Chapter 4: An Old Friend
Chapter 5: The Black Knights
Chapter 6: Refrain
Chapter 7: The Narita Miracle
Chapter 8: The Kyoto Group
Chapter 9: Mao
Chapter 10: The White Knight
Chapter 11: Kyushu
Chapter 12: Special Administrative Zone
Chapter 13: The Great Loss
Chapter 14: Babel Tower
Chapter 15: The Band's Back Together
Chapter 16: Miracles Live Again
Chapter 17: Rivals
Chapter 18: The Geass Order
Chapter 19: The Battle For Tokyo
Chapter 20: Betrayal
Chapter 21: Past, Present, And Future
Chapter 22: Emperor Lelouch
Chapter 23: The Battle For The World
Chapter 24: Zero Requiem
Chapter 25: Tortured
Chapter 27: The End
Special
Special 2

Chapter 26: Home

838 13 1
Av TeamWhiteRose100

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi, and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

10 Months After Chapter 25*

Suzaku's POV*(Age: 20)

We attacked this compound of the terrorists we knew took Elizabeth.

I attacked with the Gawain Mk 3 and within about an hour I defeated all of them and made room for me and my ground forces.

I hopped out of the Gawain Mk 3 and led the charge with Kallen and Sayako.

We bust into the facility and within a few minutes, we had all the terrorists down and began looking around.

We found some cells and began looking around there.

I heard Kallen gasp and Sayako and I came over to see Elizabeth in a cell chained up and beaten.

Sayako opened the door and we all walked in.

Sayako put two fingers on her throat and checked her pulse.

Sayako said, "She's alive.".

I said, "Thank goodness.".

Kallen said, "Suzaku, her back.".

Sayako and I walked around and saw lashes on her back.

Sayako said, "We have to get her some medical attention.".

I nodded and put my cape around her and piggybacked her out of there after we cut the chains.

While walking out the facility the others were shocked but we loaded her up on the transport and flew off to the closest hospital.

We arrived and brought Elizabeth inside.

We set her on a gurney and covered her up with a blanket.

Elizabeth's eyes squeezed shut and she was groaning as the doctors wheeled her off.

I reattached my cape and made a call to Nunnally and the others to hurry to the hospital.

A Few Hours Later*

Lloyd, Cecile, Kallen, Milly, Rivalz, Cornelia, Guilford, Schneizel, Rakshata, Nunnally, and I were in the waiting room waiting for any word on Elizabeth's condition.

The doctor came out and we all looked at him.

The doctor said, "She's fine but her condition isn't good. She's suffered major lacerations on her back and it's gonna take time for her to heal and I don't know what can be done with her fractured bones.".

I asked, "Can we see her.".

The doctor said, "I'm afraid not. Visiting hours are over and she's resting.".

Cornelia asked, "Can we have her moved to another facility for treatment.

The doctor said, "Yes, of course.".

Cornelia said, "Good." and walked off making preparations.

2 Days Later*

Kallen, Nunnally, Milly, Rivalz, Nina, and I were standing outside of Elizabeth's room and we were looking in.

She was lightly breathing and was groaning a little in her sleep.

Nina asked, "How could someone do this to her?".

Kallen said, "The actions Lelouch and she took to bring peace wasn't taken as well by everyone, Nina.".

Milly said, "But still, being beaten and whipped isn't what Elizabeth or Lelouch deserved.".

Rivalz said, "Yeah, Prez is right.".

Nunnally had tears welling and I kneeled down beside her and said, "It's okay Nunnally. Elizabeth's home now, she's safe.".

Nunnally nodded and said, "I know Suzaku. I'm just so relieved.".

We looked back in when she was still sound asleep.

Milly smiled and said, "We need a plan for a welcome home party when she wakes up.".

I smiled reminiscing about the good old days.

Rivalz and Nunnally said, "Yeah." and everyone besides me and Kallen headed off.

We watched over her and she soon opened her eyes and looked around before doctors came in and put her back under.

She looked up and reached up but her hand soon fell back.

Kallen said, "We can't send her back to her cell after this.".

I said, "I know. She's been through enough as is.".

Kallen said, "No thanks to you.".

I turned to her and she said, "You could've stopped Lelouch from what he did to her but you didn't.".

I looked back and said, "I know. I regret that part quite a lot now that I look at what it's led too.".

Kallen looked back with me and we stood there in silence as Elizabeth slept.

Kallen said, "We should go and let her rest.".

I nodded and we walked off but Cornelia pulled us aside to talk.

She sat us down and sat across from us.

Cornelia said, "Schneizel and I have discussed it and we have a home set up for Elizabeth but we need someone to watch her.".

Kallen asked, "Can't you?".

Cornelia said, "No. I have business to conduct elsewhere.".

I said, "I do as well. Nunnally is touring African Refugee camps and I'm accompanying her.".

Kallen sighed and said, "Fine. I'll do it.".

Cornelia said, "Please take care of her Kallen. She's still my sister.".

Kallen asked, "But what about everything she had a part in.".

Cornelia said, "She did that with Lelouch because she loved her brother and sister just like I love my sister Euphy. And I know Elizabeth cared about Euphy too.".

I looked down and Kallen said, "I'll make sure she's okay, Cornelia. She is a good friend to me after all.".

Cornelia said, "Good. Now, I must be off. And so must you Zero.".

I nodded.

Later At Night*

Kallen Kozuki's POV*(Age: 20)

I was out with the gang at Tamaki's restaurant and we were all talking about Elizabeth.

Ohgi said, "I still can't believe you have to look out for her.".

Villeta said, "I can't believe it either." as she was rocking their baby.

Tamaki was a bit drunk when he slurred out, "She can look out for herself. Am I right?".

I sighed and said, "Well if you were tortured for 10 months straight, we'll see how you'll be.".

Rakshata said, "Well at least she can't use her Geass on you.".

I sighed and said, "It's not about that. I don't even know how I'm supposed to act towards her.".

Ohgi said, "I don't know. Just be... I don't know... respective to her.".

I said, "I know, I know.".

Ohgi said, "That's not what I meant. You should respect whatever her wishes are.".

I looked down and said, "Yeah, I can do that. But I don't even know what she's like now, it's been 10 months since we talked.".

Tamaki slurred, "Let's hope for the best.".

I sighed, patting him on the back.

1 Week Later*

I was nervously standing by Elizabeth as she was looking down.

I was also in amazement as I stared at the mansion in front of us.

Schneizel walked over and said, "It's top of the line in terms of renovations. Fully stocked kitchen. Anything you may need, it's in there Miss Kozuki.".

I turned to him and said, "Thank you Schneizel. I'm sure it's wonderful." and we turned and saw Elizabeth quietly enter the house.

Schneizel said, "I do hope she gets better Miss Kozuki. My sister is a good person and I hope she gets better. Nunnally hopes so too.".

I nodded and grabbed our bags and walked into the house and I saw Elizabeth open the door to a room and walk-in.

She shut the door.

I sighed as I dropped her bag and box off right in front of her door.

I lightly knocked on the door and said, "E-Elizabeth. If you need a bag of your stuff, it's in front of the door.".

I heard nothing as I made my way next door and set up shop in my room.

I sat down in bed and pulled out a picture of our days at Ashford.

I set it on the nightstand and looked at it with a little smile.

I laid down and said, "I can't believe you pawned this responsibility on us, Lelouch.".

The Next Day*

I woke up and stretched as I grabbed some clothes and walked out of my room and down the hallway but I stopped along my way when I saw a plate made for me of my favorite food.

I looked over at Elizabeth's door and saw it closed.

I smiled as I ate up.

After I was done, I grabbed a shower, a change of clothes before walking back.

I stood in front of her door and was about to knock but I decided not too.

I turned and walked away hoping.

I didn't have to wait for long as the door to her room opened.

I hid in my doorway as I watched Elizabeth slowly walk out of her room hugging a pillow like the one C2 would always hold.

Elizabeth looked like she had been crying and she still looked a little sad.

Elizabeth walked slowly toward the bathroom.

I heard the water going.

I sighed as I walked back into my room.

I sat down and waited.

After I heard the water stop I got up and walked over to my door.

I walked out of my room when I saw her walking back.

I smiled and asked, "You wanna do something fun today Elizabeth?".

She unemotionally with a hint of weakness in her voice said, "No. But thanks for asking.".

Before she could go back into her room I asked, "Are you okay? I'm sorry if I'm imposing for asking.".

She didn't answer me and walked into her room and shut the door behind her.

I turned and walked into the living room to watch the news for a bit.

A Few Days Later*

A car pulled up and it was Nunnally and Suzaku.

They walked to the front door and I answered it and said, "Hello Nunnally. Zero.".

I invited them in and Suzaku asked, "Has she gotten better.".

I said, "Suzaku. It's been a few days. Nothing major has happened other than her making breakfast for me every morning before I wake up. But...".

Nunnally asked, "But what, Kallen?".

I said, "She looks like she's been crying when I see her walk to the shower. She's also been hugging a pillow plushie like C2 would always do with her pillow plushie.".

Nunnally looked down and asked, "Can I see her?".

I smiled and said, "Sure thing Nunna.".

I turned to Suzaku and said, "You'd better wait here. I'm not sure she's fond of you still.".

He nodded and I escorted Nunnally to Elizabeth's room.

When we got there, I knocked on the door and said, "Elizabeth. You have a visitor.".

I heard Elizabeth unemotionally and weakly asked, "Who is it?".

Nunnally looked at me before looking back and saying, "It's Nunnally.".

Elizabeth weakly said, "Come in, please.".

I opened the door and Nunnally and I headed in.

I saw Elizabeth in the fetal position in the corner of her room, hugging her pillow plushie.

I looked at her bed and saw that it wasn't even touched.

Nunnally rolled over to her and held a hand out to her.

Elizabeth looked at it nervously before reaching out and taking it.

Nunnally put her hand on Elizabeth's and Elizabeth looked up at her.

Nunnally put her other hand on Elizabeth's cheek.

Nunnally said, "I missed you, sister.".

Elizabeth weakly smiled and said, "I love you too, Nunnally.".

Nunnally said, "I'm happy you're home.".

Nunnally pulled her hand away from Elizabeth and grabbed something from her pocket.

She pulled out two envelopes and said, "I'm here to deliver some wedding invitations for you both.". 

She handed me mine and set Elizabeth's down on her dresser.

Elizabeth weakly asked, "Who's wedding?".

I said, "Ohgi and Villeta's wedding.".

Elizabeth buried her head in her pillow and said, "I kindly pass.".

I gasped and Nunnally asked, "But why?!".

Elizabeth said, "I've been a burden on their lives for long enough. Don't let me bother your experience though.".

I said, "You're not a burden. You're the reason they can have this.".

Elizabeth let go of Nunnally's hand and weakly said, "I was used to get it. I don't want to be somewhere that reminds me of him.".

Nunnally looked at her with caring eyes and said, "Well if you change your mind. There will be a place for you as one of Miss Viletta's bridesmaid's." and my eyes widened.

Elizabeth nodded into her pillow.

I said, "Well if you want to. You can join us for lunch.".

Elizabeth shook her head against the pillow and Nunnally and I shared a look.

We left her room and I closed her door.

I made lunch for Suzaku and Nunnally

After it was done we sat at the table and began eating.

I said, "I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I doubt she'll open up to me.".

Nunnally said, "There are not really many people who can get her to open up. I usually could but Euphemia and Milly were always the only ones who could get her to open up.".

I asked, "How did they get her to open up.".

Nunnally smiled and said, "Euphemia would always tease her with hugs and little cutesy things until she would spill her guts. My sister's never admitted it, but she's always had a big crush on Euphemia. Lelouch was always too dense to see it but Euphemia meant the world to Elizabeth.".

I smiled and looked at Suzaku.

He was smiling too.

I turned back and asked, "And what about Milly?".

Nunnally chuckled a little and said, "Milly once told me that the way to make Elizabeth open up is to make her be incredibly uncomfortable.".

My cheeks heated up a bit and I said, "Uhh... Maybe I should consult Milly.".

Suzaku said, "Maybe she can convince her to be Miss Viletta's bridesmaid.".

Nunnally said, "My wouldn't that be a sight to see.".

I said, "I'll give Milly a call.".

Nunnally smiled and said, "Poor Elizabeth.".

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

689 17 10
The prince has been treated poorly since birth. But he strives to one day become the emperor. But a great emperor also needs a great empress. Oh whe...
24.3K 534 12
Her name is Elizabeth VI Britannia and she is the other sister of Lelouch VI Britannia and Nunnally VI Britannia. She's often better then Lelouch and...
18.8K 662 31
Dear Readers,this is the second intallation Requiem For a Dream! Please enjoy! One year has passed since the Black Rebellion. With the dissapearence...
39.4K 921 29
A Lelouch x C.C long shot. Euphemia goes Missing In Action, C.C defends Lelouch, and the Black Knights receive help from an unexpected ally. Lelouch...