❤Yearning for Love❤ (Complete...

By pratimamahajan

A girl who is betrayed by her so called friends and family. The people whom she trusted in her life became h... More

Introduction
Dhriti (character sketch)
Chapter 1- Friends or Enemies ??
2. Waiting to be loved
3. A New Friend
4. Unexpected
5. Unwanted
7. The After Effects
8. Bangalore 🛫🛫
Dhruv (character sketch)
9. A new DHRITI
10. Introvert
12. New Project
Special Note 😊🤗
13. The Call
14. First Meet 😍😍
Chapter 15
16. Love Struck Puppy 😝
GOOD NEWS💖💖 (not an update)
17. Where is She??
18. Broken her
19. Family 💞💞
20. Pay Back
21. Back to Work
22. Caught
23. Mr. Dhruv Sharma
24. Sharma's Party
25. The World is too small
26. LOVE or INFATUATION ? 🤔❤
27. Glimpse of Past
28. Meeting Again
29. Misunderstanding
30. Sorry
31. FRIENDS??
32. Feeling of Love
33. Breaking the walls
34. Love Blooming
35. She CARES !!
36. Blast from Past - I
37. Blast from past - II
38. Punishment
39. I Love you
40. Her fears
41. Raksha Bandhan
42. First Date??
43. Nothing much, just PURE LOVE
44. Love is in the air
45. The Wedding Bells
46. Dhriti weds Dhruv 💕
Epilogue
THANK YOU 🤗❤
100K + reads 🎉🎉
NEW 🎉🎉

6. Worst Nightmare

7.3K 220 18
By pratimamahajan

Hello everyone 😊
How are you all?
I hope you all are doing fine..
Stay safe.. stay home 😊🙏

P.S.- A long chapter ahead... ⚠⚠

###########################

Third person's pov

Not able to listen anything further Dhriti ran to her room with bloodshot red eyes. She was waiting to reach her room , her escape and happy place where she can express herself without being judged. Entering the room she locked the door and fell on the ground. Tears which she was controlling came out. Soon she bursted into tears. She was not able to ignore her family's rude behaviour. This time their behaviour effected her really bad and somewhere broke her heart.

All the words of family were going on her mind when her phone started ringing. She ignored it but it was ringing continuously. She need not to check caller's name as she knew really well that it was time for her sister's call. She wanted to talk to her but she didn't want to make her sister tense due to family. And if she picked the call she knew that once she hear her sister's voice she will not be able to control herself which will make Swati more tense. Not having any option she ignored call and put her phone in mute mode and threw it on the bed with force. She cried herself to sleep that day.

Next morning she wake up early as a habit. She was having a really bad headache . She freshened up, took bath and put some make to cover her red puffy eyes. At the time of college she took her bag and came downstairs. Skipping breakfast as usual she was ready to go to college.
She was going to start for college when her badi maa (aunt) called her to hall. Everyone was on the dining table having their breakfast.

Saanchi Malhotra (Dhriti's badi maa) spoke extra sweetly -
"Oh my Highness!! What do you think this is some hotel or guest house that you can come anytime.. Yesterday when did you reach.. haa ?
Have you noticed the time.. We were having such important guests but no there also you have to come and show your face at such auspicious time.."

Dhriti remained silent with her head down.

Madhvi Malhotra (Dhriti's mother)-
"Are you dumb? Cant you speak.. she is asking you something.. is this how you respect others"

Dhriti's mother held her chin with force causing her to hiss in pain.
She spoke to her.

Madhvi Malhotra- "Listen to me very carefully we will be having guests from next week as your brother is getting married at the end of this month which is after 2 weeks. So you better behave well . Next week functions will be starting. So you need to come back home before 6 pm and dont you dare to come out and show your face before next morning. You dont have to prepare dinner. Now you just have to sit like statue in the room without causing any disturbance to us. Am i clear?"

Dhriti nodded with fear evident in her eyes. She went to college and started following her mother's words. She started coming back home before 6 pm. But she has lost herself a little as that night's talk was still haunting her in her mind. She was noticing that someone was following her since a week but whenever she used to turn and check there was no-one. She would shrug that thought as many other thoughts were running continuously in her mind. Swati was also tensed as in Bangalore as Dhriti was not behaving herself on the phone, she was not still aware about last week's incident.

A week passed by and Rakshit's wedding functions were already started in the full swing. Dhriti followed her mother's order and used to stay in her room till the next morning. She was fully concentrated on studies as her final exams were approaching.

Next Day

Like any other day Dhriti was returning home by auto. Suddenly the auto stopped on the way.

Dhriti's pov

I asked auto driver, "Bhaiya , is everything alright? What happened?"

He replied, "Madam wait i will check."

After few minutes he said, "Madam it will take an hour as there is some problem and there is not any repair shop nearby."

"Okay bhaiya, i will go myself" i paid him half amount and started walking towards home.

The road was very silent as it was not civilized area and main road was also some distance away. Like everyday i sensed someone following me. Today i was more scared as there were no passer-by. I turned to see if someone is there but found no-one. I started walking again but again sensed something. I closed my eyes and put my hands in pocket to grab my phone. I unlocked phone and called Manan, the first person who came to my mind. It was ringing but he was not picking my call. I looked here and there to find someone. The auto driver was also not seen now. I think i shouldn't have come out from auto and waited there only. I went through my contacts and called Rakshit bhaiya, and prayed silently 'please lift the call bhaiya' .
I think God listened my prayers as bhaiya lift my call.

Rakshit- Hello..
Me- Hello bhaiya.. wo.. urgh..can you please pick me.. i was on my way to home but didn't....

I was not able to complete my sentence as someone cut me. It was my mother who took phone from him.

Dhriti's mother- What the hell do you want?? We told you na.. not to disturb.. useless girl.. now since you are already late come from back door.

And the call got cut. I was going to call again when someone put a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw 3 men standing there looking at me from top to bottom.

Third person's pov

Dhriti got alerted and as a reflex started to fix her kurti which she was wearing.

One of those men spoke-
"Madam we will fix your kurti. Let us.. we can fix anything we want.. your kurti and even the cloth under that..."

He started laughing evilly. He came close to her and held her wrist. Dhriti dragged her hand away from his hold and started shouting for help.

Dhriti- " What the hell do you want? Leave me... You don't..you dont know my father.. he.. he will kill you all.."

Other men spoke-
"Oh god we are scared.. what will we do now "

He fake cried and then the three of them broke into fits of laughter.
He went towards dhriti and hold her face with force, his nails digging into her flesh.

He spoke again in a sarcastic tone- "We know your father really well... And he loves you very dearly... Am i right daddy's princess.."

Dhriti hissed in pain and removed his hand from her face. She was shocked that how an unknown man knows about her relation with her family.

First one spoke- "we will give you a chance... You try calling your father or anyone else... If they came to help you then Bingo or if they didn't then....."
He licked his lips looking at Dhriti with lustful eyes.

Dhriti's pov

Using this as an opportunity ,I thought to call papa(father) and bade papa(uncle). I know they hate me, but they will not leave me or ignore me in this situation. I called papa first.

He picked the call at first ring- "Hello"
I beg to him in fear -
"Papa please.. i want your help.. i am stuck here.. please papa.. save me 🙏
I promise I will not disturb you again.. please save me.. they...."

He didn't let me complete and spoke- "what the hell is this kind of behaviour.you know there is some function going on.. you are calling me like you are dying.. enough of your drama...i think what i said about your mental condition is becoming true.."

He cut the call breaking my hopes. I tried to call him once again but he didn't pick this time. When i tried for the third time his phone was switched off.

That man spoke again- "oh baby.. what did daddy said.. should i taste you here only or you want to go somewhere else.. okayyy. .. lets do one thing... you have one more chance call again....We will wait.."

Tears were not stopping from my eyes. I called my bade papa.
He picked the call and i started speaking before he can say something.-
"Hello.. bade papa.. please help me for once.. please save me... These men will not leave me.. please 🙏"

I started crying on the phone itself.
He spoke- "Look there is some function going... I am busy right now.."

And he cut the call. Looking at my situation the three men started laughing.
One of them spoke-
"Tskk.. tsk.. baby girl no one replied to you .. what will happen now"
Three of them again started laughing like madmen.

Ignoring them i tried to call Manan. He never picked my any call. I called Rakshit. But this time he also didn't pick my call. Thinking as last scope. I called Atharva jiju. The call got connected and he picked in the first ring.
He spoke in a cheerful tone-
"hello buddy.. How are you"
I started sobbing - "ji.. jijuu.. "

I was not able to complete my sentence as one of those men snatched my phone and pushed me to a side.
"You think you can do whatever you want?? Huh.. smart bitch... "
He threw my phone away on the other side of road.

Third person's pov

The impact of the push was so high that Dhriti fell down on the side. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. She was feeling helpless. Having no option left she started screaming and shouting in hope that someone passing by would hear her. The man who threw her phone came to her and closed her mouth with his hand. She started slapping him and tried to get out from his hold. She picked a stone from nearby and hit the stone on that man's head. She freed herself and tried to run away.

The man cried in pain and ordered the other two-
"Catch that bitch.. bloody useless girl"

The other two caught her and hit her with a rod. Everything became blurred for dhriti and she became unconscious in the middle of the road.
The men picked her and took her in their car. They reached a godown in deserted area and tied Dhriti to a chair.They called someone

"Boss your work is done.. we caught her " he said to the person on the other line with a smirk on his face.

Bangalore

On the other hand Atharva got tensed hearing dhriti's sobbing voice. He was going to ask her but the call got cut. He tried again but her phone came switched off. He sensed something wrong. He went towards Swati's cubicle as they both were working in the same office. He told Swati about Dhriti's call. She became very tensed and fear was evident on her face.

Swati- "I told you na Atharva something is wrong since week. What happened to her. Her phone is switched off. Is she safe??"

Atharva- "Don't worry Swati. Calm down. We will do something."

They both took urgent leave and ran to their home calling dhriti in between. But they were not able to connect with her.

Atharva- "Swati.. do one thing.. call Rakshit and ask him about dhriti's whereabouts. Its almost 8 pm. She will be in home only. "

Swati called Rakshit and he picked her call in first ring.

Swati- "hello bhaiya.."

Rakshit- "hello ya swati.. how.. how are you"

Swati was not able to understand him properly as their was a lot noise in background.

Swati- "bhaiya i am fine.. can you please check on dhriti whether she is in her room? Please.."

Rakshit- "hmm.. wait.."

He went to her room but was shocked to see it empty as it was past dhriti's return time and she was not back yet. He replied in worried tone-
"Swati.. she is not in her room.."

Swati became more tensed and replied- "bhaiya.. check..check on the terrace.. please.. she will be there only..yaa she will be there.."

She told herself more than him. Rakshit understood that something is wrong. He hurried to terrace and called Dhriti's name. He checked whole terrace and asked gatekeeper about Dhriti's arrival.

He told swati in worried tone-
"She is not here... i asked watchman uncle.. he said she didn't came back yet...... Do you know any other place where she can go... I will go myself and check..."

Swati was not able to reply.. she was very much shocked.. also she was tensed for dhriti....

Atharva understood her condition. He took phone and told Rakshit -
"Bhaiya.. there is no such other place.. she sometimes used to sit in the college backyard.. but i dont think she will be there as it is past college time.. you carry on with your work and please inform us if she returns back.."

Atharva called his parents living in Mohali and told them about the situation. Atharva's father called his one of the friends working in police department and told him about dhriti's missing.

Next day

Atharva understanding gravity of the situation booked first flight tickets available and reached Mohali along with Swati on the next day. He was worried for his only sister, his buddy. Swati was more acting like a moving statue.

Everyone in Malhotra's house was informed. They were not looking tensed or worried. They were just behaving like nothing happened.
Rakshit came to know about dhriti's call on his phone twice yesterday.

He asked about this to his family but they replied that- "we thought that she is doing it for attention."

He was disappointed with their family behaving such ignorant. He cursed himself for not being able to help his sister when she needed him.

Later police came into Malhotra mansion along with Atharva's parents They checked whole mansion and went back after investigating from family members. They tracked her phone and found it on deserted road in broken state. They confirmed it as a "kidnap case".
They tracked her call records and found about her last call to her father, uncle , brother and Atharva.
Atharva and Swati also reached the mansion.

Dhriti's pov

I opened my eyes and found myself lying in a strange room. It was very dark with no place of light to enter. I thought about how i reached this place??

Then i remembered yesterday's events where i hit that man with stone and then everything blacked out. My head was paining and some kind of bandage was tied around my head. Hearing some foot steps i got alerted. Soon the door opened and those three men entered in the room.

The one whom i hit yesterday spoke-
"Look... fiercy cat has opened her eyes. Bloody bitch.. so how are you feeling."

I spoke - "who the hell are you?? Where am i ?? Why have you bought me here.. you monsters leave me "

He slapped me with such a force that i fell down on ground along with chair to which i was tied. I can taste my blood in my mouth.

He spoke with venom-
"Shut up you bitch.. you called us monster right.. just wait for the real monster.. you will meet him soon"

He asked the other man to do something. The other man came and injected something and i became unconscious again.

Third person's pov

In Malhotra mansion police came back again with the call records. This time Atharva and swati was also with them.

Officer- "Mr. Shivansh and Mr. Suraj Malhotra , dhriti called you yesterday for help.. where were you??"

Suraj Malhotra- "Yesterday some function was going on so we weren't able to hear her properly."

Officer- "Really Mr. Malhotra you weren't able to hear your niece's cries. What about you Mr. Shivansh?"

Shivansh- "I was also here busy.."

Officer (replied in stern voice)- "Busy.. busy my foot.. you were that much busy that you couldn't go to save your own daughter.. where is dhriti? It might be possible that you both only kidnapped her."

Shivansh- "What are you saying... Why would we kidnap our daughter.. she is no one to us.. officer you have no right to blame us without proof... I would request you to quit this case as your regular visits are effecting our name in the society.. also she would have gone somewhere according to her own wish.. So let it be..."

Everyone in the hall was shocked after listening to Shivansh and Suraj except their wives.

Swati who was not reacting suddenly came in the front of elder Malhotras. She replied in dejected yet fierce tone-
"You never gave us respect like you used to give to our brothers we didn't say anything......
You didn't ever love... Urghh sorry what even i am talking about.. you never even like us then also we didn't say anything...
In our childhood we both were waiting for our mother/father for bedtime story , no one came ever, then also we didn't say anything..
You keep saying bad things to us, you ignored us, we were hurt.... We feel dejected... But didn't say anything...
You treated as trash as maids we behaved the way you want us to behave in hope that someday you will love us or care about us.....
But that day never came...
We ignored everything...
But this is limit....how can you be so inhuman ???
We also have feelings, we are not rag dolls.. Mr. & Mrs. Malhotra this is first time i am saying this to you, i never wanted to say this but you forced me, I REGRET... I REGRET TAKING BIRTH IN THIS FAMILY... You said you were ashamed to have us... Its the other way round.... We are ashamed to have such parents... Everything is over Mr. & Mrs. Malhotra.. i dont have any feeling for you now not even hate....
If something happens to dhriti i will not leave you all... I would pray and request to god that please god don't let any girl take birth in this house... These people will ruin her and break her in the worst way possible........"

She started crying uncontrollably. Everyone in the hall was looking at her with tears in their eyes. Atharva took her in his arms and came back to his home . His parents were upset seeing their daughter in law in such state. Atharva's mom put her to sleep. Atharva requested police to keep on searching for dhriti......

Godown

A man came to room where Dhriti was tied. He released her and splashed water on her face. She woke up and heard an unknown voice.

"Oh baby finally you are up.. you know i was waiting for you to wake up only"

Dhriti's pov

I heard that unknown voice. It seems familiar. I have heard this voice earlier also but i was not able to recognise it.
That voice again spoke- "baby now it will be good for both of us if you follow my orders obediently....."

I spoke with fear, "what do you want?? Who are you?Where are you?"

"Oh my smart baby... Talking to the topic directly.. impressive... Someone is so wager to see me are we?? We will meet soon baby.. But first do as i say
Strip now...." He spoke hauntingly.

"What.. what are you saying.." I replied in shock and covered my chest with my hands.
"I said strip now...." He said more angrily.

"No please dont do it , i request you... I beg you.. please leave me...." I replied crying.
But my cries had no effect on him.
He said to his me, "boys start your work... I want to hear her cries.."

Two of his men came towards me with leather belts in their hands. I was shocked to see this. Before i can react i felt a hard spank on my back.

I cried in pain, "Ahhhhh... Please i am sorry... Ahhh.. leave me..."
The other one also started his work. I was getting spanks on my back without any break. I closed my eyes to control the pain but spanks got more frequent.

The torture continued for 15-20 min and after that door opened again. A man came i was not able to open my eyes and see his face clearly...

That unknown yet familiar voice again spoke-
"Now look baby what happened due to your stubbornness...i will treat your wounds..."

My kurti was torn from sleves and back. My whole body felt numb with belt hits. He removed my kurti and wiped my body with tissues. I let him do whatever he wants as i had no strength left to fight with him.

He spoke caressing my cheek, "Now we should start what was i going to do earlier. "

He went to corner, undressed himself and came back with a wine bottle in his hand. I tried to get up but was not able to...i was not able to see his face due to half opened blurry eyes.

He laughed at my try , caught my hair in a fist , "this is what you deserve.."
He lied me on the bed and came on the top of me, "now i will crumble down your pride you bitch"
He removed the only cloth covering my upper body and removed my bottoms also. Now only a piece of cloth is covering my lower body, which i am glad that he didn't remove.

He spilled all liquid of the bottle on my body causing burning effects to my body due to bruises and threw bottle at corner.... He licked my whole body and bit skin near my neck and chest. He rubbed himself on me.

I was disgusted with myself for letting him do whatever he want... He didn't take my virginity but broke me and my self respect. After using me as his sex toy he pushed me to the broken glass pieces on the floor and went away. This time i didn't feel any pain. My eyes became closed giving up all the hope.

Third person's pov

Days passed away but that torture on dhriti never ended. That man would beat het to the pulp , himself will treat her wounds and then use her body.

After 7 days that unknown man came to room with a drink in his hand.. he saw dhriti lying on floor with torn sleves kurti and bruises all over the body... Blood was oozing our from her wounds. He finally got satisfied looking at her condition..... He ordered his men to throw her unconscious body on the same place from where they kidnapped her...

He called someone sipping his drink and spoke-
"Baby... Mission accomplished!!
I am so happy.. finally we can spent our time together..."
.
.
.
.
.

#############################

Pic credits - Google
Longest chapter 😅
3920 Words 😌

Coming to the story...
Can you guess that "unknown guy"??
Who can he be?? 🤔🤔
What do you think about this chapter??

Tell your views and suggestions..
I hope i am doing justice to the story..

Give a try to this story.. 🙏
Please do vote, share and comment🙏
Stay happy, stay blessed ❤🤗
Love you all 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 95 22
[ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ] "Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first...
1.3K 31 14
Ahaan Kapoor He once broke her soul now he is back again .Now he needs to win his love and trust from not one but both of his girls .He is ready to g...
39.6K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
354K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...